A Fantasy Come True

Story Info
Alexis and her crush are kidnapped!
1.4k words
3.58
17.9k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey wait up!" Mark called to Alexis as she walked to her car one night. Alexis turned and smiled, although not as widely as she wanted to. She really liked Mark but would never dare to let him know. She was in a long term yet dead-end relationship, one which she couldn't bear to end, simply because she didn't want to hurt her fiance. She was old fashioned, and firmly believed that people should not cheat. Her fiance was head-over-heels in love with her and although he knew she was unhappy, he held on to every bit of hope that she would feel the same way once again.

Mark walked toward Alexis. He was very handsome, with a slight yet muscular build. Alexis was curvy but athletic. She dressed rather conservatively, since her rather sizable breasts often brought unwanted attention. Mark seemed to like her but only as a friend which was understandable since she was engaged. As much as she tried to fight it, she could not help but be drawn to Mark. He was intelligent, witty and undeniably attractive. She spent many nights fantasizing about him.

"I wanted to talk to you about something......" he stopped abruptly and fell forward. Alexis realized with horror that someone had stuck him from behind just as a large hand closed around her mouth. "Make just ONE sound and you're dead" the voice was low and meant business. Panic threw a lightening bolt into her heart.

Her hands were quickly bound behind her back, she was blindfolded and her mouth gagged. Terrified beyond belief, she tried to listen for Mark as she was pushed along. Suddenly she was lifted into a vehicle and she heard a loud thud next to her which she could only imagine was Mark's unconscious body. "Oh my God! What is going on! Who are these men?!?" she thought but didn't dare make a sound. If she were alone she would fight tooth and nail to escape but she couldn't bear the thought of something happening to Mark.

"What the hell?!?!" came a loud yell from what she tagged in her head as Man #2. "Who is this woman?? We told you to bring HIM!"

"We had no choice, this bitch was right there, he would have been in his car if we didn't grab him when we did. Just chill, maybe we could use her" said Man#1 Grunts of agreement came from what sounded like two or three other men. Suddenly she felt someone standing very close to her, breathing on her face "She's not bad looking, maybe we could do A LOT of using" he sneered. Panic, fear and terror filled her entire body "Please God, don't let them hurt me!"

"Never mind her, wake HIS ass up" said Man#2. Alexis heard a splash and a loud slap. Nothing. "Oh my God, I hope he's only unconscious!" she thought. Just then someone else came close to her, she felt her breasts being grabbed. "Look at these tits! Maybe I can use THESE, ha ha ha ha ha!!!" She started to thrash her body around to fling his hands off, it was hard to figure out which way to go with the blindfold on but she would never make it easy for this criminal to touch her! She felt a fist slam into her jaw and sank into darkness.

Mark opened his eyes. "What the hell is going on here?!?!" he started to his feet but was shoved down by two masked men. Last thing he remembered was being hit on the back of his head. "Somehow they dragged me into the back of this van" he thought. There were at least six men in the van he assessed. One driver, one seemed to be the leader, sitting in the corner with his arms folded, two guarding him and two were hulking over another figure on the....."Oh my God no!!! They got Alexis too!"

The leader spoke, "we have you finally Agent Tower, didn't think we would find you huh? and we have this lovely young lady here so cooperate or I'll let my men play with her" the look on his face was ominous. Suddenly one of the men lifted the unconscious Alexis to her feet, her hands were bound behind her, she was blindfolded and gagged. The one who held her up took off her blindfold. The other one took out a knife. "No!! Don't you dare hurt her!!!" The man placed the blade in the collar of her shirt and pulled downward, ripping her shirt open. Her chest was exposed, she wore a simple black bra with the tiniest bit of lace trim. Her breasts were large and pert yet looked soft to Mark. Even though the situation was critical, he was a man after all, and couldn't help but stare. The man cupped one and said "Shall we have a taste of your girlfriend here? or are you going to tell us what we need to know"

Mark was in a complete panic. He knew what they were after and his many years of training were clear, he must never give away what he knew. This was different, an innocent civilian was in danger. He racked his brain for a plan. Suddenly the man with the knife slashed Alexis across her chest, just above her breasts. "No!!!" screamed Mark "she is innocent, she has no idea who I am!!!" Alexis moaned and stirred. The cut was superficial but she was bleeding, dripping down her body. She woke up.

One of the men was walking over to Mark as Alexis woke up. "He's alive!!" she thought. Her chest was aflame and she could feel something wet dripping down "it's blood, they cut me!!" She was distracted from her pain with the vision of the man standing over Mark with a knife. He reached back and plunged the knife into Mark's left shoulder. Mark grimaced but refused to give them the satisfaction of screaming.

Suddenly, mayhem ensued. "Abort, abort!!!" "WHAT ABOUT THEM!?" "Throw them out, we gotta go!! NOW!!"

Mark and Alexis were thrown from the van. They both tumbled onto the grass, groaning from the fall. Mark was in serious pain from his wound. He reached for Alexis first, took out her gag and untied her hands. "Are you ok?" he asked. She glanced down, mortified at her lack of covering. He quickly realized the issue and took off his blood-soaked shirt and put it on her. "Better?" he asked. She nodded. She stared at his shoulder. Before she could speak he pulled her up, "no time to lose, we have to get out of here, NOW!" His car was across the street, they bolted.

"We need to call 911!" Alexis finally found her voice. "Sorry Alexis, I can't explain why but we can't. Do you trust me?" his eyes pleaded as he looked over at her. She nodded, thoroughly confused but understanding that something very big was going on. She didn't know him as well as she thought! They pulled up in front of a house. "I live here with my roommates, lucky for us they're all away on vacation"

They both made their way upstairs. His bedroom was on the 2nd floor, with his own private bathroom. Suddenly her instincts kicked in, "Mark, where can I find a first aid kit? I'll grab a chair, meet me in your bathroom" She was certified in First Aid, but never imagined she'd be using her knowledge to help her number one crush. "Here it is" for the first time in his life, Mark felt shy. He handed the kit to Alexis. She washed her hands and started on his shoulder. His chair was facing the mirror along the wall. He could see her wound, it was not bad, the bleeding had mostly stopped. His eyes could not help but follow the trail of blood lower, where the undone buttons of his shirt showed her flushed breasts.

She was cleaning his wound carefully and realized that he was staring at her chest via the mirror. She debated whether or not to stop and button his shirt higher or just let him enjoy the view. This was a dream come true in a way, she was half naked with Mark in his house! Her mind raced and she blushed as she remembered the nights she spent alone in her bed, stroking herself as she fantasized about him. She always knew that they would only remain fantasies yet here she was, being this close to him was more than she could bear. Then she thought of her fiance. "No, I must turn this off! I'm engaged!"

"Alexis?"

"Yes"

"I have a confession to make"

The End