A Fantasy Come True

Story Info
A fantasy come true with a rock star.
1.1k words
3.33
5.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dark out when I heard the knock. I was just out of the shower and getting ready for bed so I wasn't expecting anyone. I open the door and there he was. His car had broken down on the way to a show in Atlanta and he saw my kitchen light on. Dumbfounded, I could only stare in shock, not believing my eyes.

He grinned at me and told me what had happened and if he could come in and wait for the tow truck. I was star struck that he would be there at my home, just like I had day dreamed about and it was just like a fantasy of mine. I said yes and asked him if he wanted anything to drink or eat.

"Got any Jack?"

I said yes, that I always do and poured some over ice for him and made myself a Jack and coke.

I apologized and said "let me go change into actual clothes. Be right back." and told him to have a seat in the living room but to watch his head on the low ceiling.

I dash off to the bedroom, grab clothes, text my best friend to tell her who was here and started getting undressed. As I was brushing my hair as quickly as possible, I heard a noise behind me. I start to turn around when I felt a hand on the back of my neck.

"wait...what are you...?" I manage to squeak out before my bent me over my bed and shoved my face into the bedspread.

I heard a buckle being undone and manage to turn my head enough to peek in the mirror beside my bed. He was smirking like he always does in his pictures and I melted into a puddle. It seemed like my pussy was swelling just at that smirk and I swear I felt myself dripping down my thighs. His tattooed body gleamed in the lamp light, and I saw him drop his pants.

He reached down and touched my sopping wet cunt and said "well, it looks like we have an eager bitch here" before shoving two fingers inside. He finger fucked me for a moment before stretching me with 3. I could feel him rubbing against my gspot and knew it wouldn't be long before I humiliated myself.

Suddenly, I realize I can't hold it in anymore. He finger fucked me like he was strumming his bass. I started to shake and then suddenly tensed up and an orgasm ripped through me like him ripping on his bass. I explode and squirt all over the side of the bed and onto the floor where a puddle forms.

Exhausted, I collapse, every muscle weak from exertion. But I forgot one thing. He hadn't fucked me yet.

"You got yours, now it's my turn."

I felt him line up that gorgeous cock with my bruised and swollen hole and, mewling like a cat in heat, I backed up against him, driving him in. His hand moved up and wrapped itself in my hair as his other hand wrapped around my throat. He pulled me up like that flat against him and turned me so I was draped over the dresser, staring into the mirror and into his eyes. My cheeks flushing from the fucking I was getting and from the hand controlling my breathing. I see that beautiful smart assed smirk again and I tense up.

"Beg." He growled. "Beg if you want to cum."

My eyes widen and i start to splutter and try to force out the words I have never asked any man who told me to. "p..p..please..please...may I please...cum??? please?!?!?!" desperate, I am grinding myself against him, needing him faster, harder and deeper.

"No. not until I have had that ass."

I start to cry in frustration because He denied me. He said no. But then I realize what he had said after that no.

I grind harder, but he stops, pulls away and smacks me lightly across the face.

"Go find a toy. Now."

"Yes Sir. do you want me to get lube also?"

"Lube???" he guffaw's, "you are wet enough not to need it!! I'll just use some of that"

I run to the closet and find my favorite toy and hand it to him.

"bend over the bed again. the foot of it. I want to see you in the mirror but I want a good angle to get that ass "

I do as I am told and gasp as I feel him fingering me again, rubbing my juices up over my asshole, working his finger in and out slowly before adding another one. I tense up and force myself to relax. This wasn't my first anal rodeo.

Suddenly, he shoves the cold toy into my pussy, causing me to arch back at the suddeness. His hand presses against the small of my back and pins me down. holding me there. He slowly inches the head of his cock past my little rosebud as I breathe and stay as still as I can. Then he's in and sinks all the way to his hilt.

He gives me a moment to adjust and slowly starts fucking me. I claw at the bedspread, feeling so full from both holes that I can barely stand it. I start to slam back against him, growling like a primal animal yelling "FUCK!! fuck me damnit!!" I reach back and scratch him as best as I could, standing on my tip toes, both trying to get away and get closer. Needing to feel used like a slut. He had unknowingly found my hot button. THE one thing that could really turn me into a mindless fuck toy.

I feel him start to slow and I see him in the mirror, his dark eyes wide. For once, I smirk at him, letting him see what a smirk does...he groans, closes his eyes and starts to tense up. I am starting to cum. My muscles tense once again and the toy in my cunt shoots out with a rush of liquid, showering our legs and feet, getting all over his boots.

He pulls my hair and starts to shake as he fills my ass with rope after rope of cum. I want him to fill me up completely and he does.

We collapse on the bed, his chest against my back, his goatee scratchy against my skin and his hair flopped over.

He hears a knock and revives me. It was the tow truck man come to get him, so I give him a hug after he dresses, with his cum leaking out of my ass.

I whisper "Thanks for the fantasy...Nikki." and I shut the door.