A Fantasy Come True Ch. 1

Story Info
Her imagination leads her into realm of pleasure.
1.2k words
4.15
26.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was dreaming, and oh what a dream it was. I never wanted to wake from it, as the feeling of pleasure and ecstasy was very intense.

It all started with this BDSM- oriented story I had been reading. It was fascinating, and I found myself getting hot, and developing some fantasies of my own. Fantasies of being stroked, of cumming. Fantasies of being tied, or at least restrained. I always had a liking for handcuffs, and hoped I would have some sexy guy using restraints on me, to touch my body at his leisure, and of being spread open for his viewing. He would be able to touch me, make me hot, and see the proof of my arousal as my pussy would start to glisten with wetness. He would make me his- mind, body, and soul- as he introduced to the flogger, the candles, and other toys that he wanted to use on me.

I had taken a strong medication for a terrible headache, made worse by the fact that I was still reading, even though my head was starting to pound. I was engrossed by the things being done to the lady in the story, and didn't want to put the book down, so I ignored the pain as long as I could. Finally I could take it no longer. I put down the book, sighing, knowing

I wouldn't be doing anymore reading tonight;

the medication would knock me out. It was the reason I tried not to take it, except for the very worst of headaches. Going to my medicine chest I took the pill, and got ready for bed, turned the lights off, and slid my nude body under the covers.

My nipples hardened as they rubbed gently against the sheet, and I smiled, shivering slightly at the erotic sensation. It was a continually sensuous feeling for me, having

nothing but the sheet caressing my skin. I laid my head on the pillow and closed my eyes, the story I had been reading still vivid in my head.

The words had created an image all too clear. My body reacted to my thoughts, my breasts feeling more full, achy. I could feel a pooling of need at the junction of my thighs, and sighed heavily with want. That story had gotten me all hot and ready, but I had no one to satisfy my desires. I sighed again, feeling suddenly lonely, and tried to focus my thoughts on a less provoking train of thought, when I succumbed to the strong medication, and fell into a very deep slumber.

I felt something slide over my breasts, and I moaned a little as my nipples began to harden at the soft caress. My hair was being petted softly, and I smiled as I dreamt of fingers going through my hair, separating its red strands. "Mmmmmm, that feels good," I whispered unknowingly. My body shivered in sensual delight as I felt a warm breath in my ear whispering back, " It will get even better, My Special Diamond. You sparkle and shine in My dark life. Tonight you will shine for Me once more. I promise." A feather light touch, and my body trembled. "I know what you desire, little one. Your thoughts called me; I felt your need, and I will satisfy it. You will open for Me, let Me touch you as I wish; I will bring you to your desire's end. Now, little one, what are you goiing to let Me do to you?"

"I am going to let You touch me as you wish," I replied drowsily. " Good girl, my dear one," I heard, and smiled.

A touch on my neck- hmmm, in my state, I was dreaming of this sensual creature touching my neck. Damn if that didn't feel like a tongue licking my skin at the pulse, feeling the rate speed up. A pinch, and I groaned, only to be soothed immediately by that deeply hypnotic voice. "It is alright, dear heart, all will be well with you, I promise. All you have to do is let Me have you. I need you, My Diamond, to light My way. Stay with Me. " Silence from me, but the Voice continued. " Ahhh, little one, I can taste your need. Yesssss, I want that too."

Fingers trailed down my throat, and I instinctively arched my neck. " Please," I whispered throatily. "Please what, My precious gem? "

" Bite me, on the neck," I begged,

so lost in my thoughts I had no idea I was talking out loud. Warm breath, a scraping

of teeth, and then....I sighed at the pressure

I felt being applied on my skin, feeling the intensity build steadily until I cried out. " AAAHHHH!!" I felt hands on my thighs as they were opened, felt a sweet invasion of my body.

In my befuddled state, I was that woman in the story, imagining a man between my thighs, his fingers exploring my heat, feeling the proof of my arousal... "I will do more than touch you, My sweet. I am going to make you a willing prisoner of My desires. They will be yours soon enough.

Words echoed in my mind, whispering a

song of wants and needs, lulling me further under a hazy spell. I felt a pinching, a tugging of skin between my legs, and I shivered, tensing up. My body relaxed just as suddenly, pussy juices flowing fast. I thought of my pussy being parted and licked, of having its juices being taken into my lover's mouth. No sooner did this thought cross my sleep induced mind, than the Dark Voice spoke. "You are a precious one indeed. You taste of the sweetest nectar, My Love. Share your sweet honey with Me. Give Me Your cum, sweet." Something in my body, sliding in and out. I couldn't open my eyes, nor did I want to. I was in such languor, I doubted I could have moved anyway.

The sliding in and out of what I imagined was my lover's tongue kept up in its senusal

assault, and I wanted to move. " Yes, My Diamond, move against My mouth, take My tongue deeper inside your pussy. Cum in My mouth, little one. Give all of it to me. You are Mine; let me have you now. " His words played in my mind repeatedly, and my hips began to writhe as the pressure inside my body built up once more. My body arced off the bed, and strong hands gripped my hips, yanking me forward.

A heavy weight on top of my chest, and I was panting heavily as something heavier, fuller and thicker slid inside me hard and fast. A fast insistent pistoning motion, and then warmth filled my pussy as I felt something spurting into my deep recesses, and my ears rung with words harshly whispered in my ear. "Take Me, sweet one, take all of Me into your welcoming body. Yesssssss."

My body went limp, and arms tenderly enfolded me into their caring embrace.

Shaking every once in a while as my body experienced aftershocks, I sleepily dreamt of hands stroking my back, keeping me warm and safe. "You did very well, My Diamond. I will

let you rest a bit, for there is more yet to come."

"Promise?" Although this was not spoken, it was heard. "Yes, My dear heart, I promise." I could have almost sworn I heard a smug note of male satisfaction in that answer, but darkness enveloped me. I slept, a feeling of security such as I had never known before, smiling as I thought of things yet to come.