A Fantasy Fulfilled

Story Info
Sir fulfills one of my fantasies in the best way.
1.5k words
4.33
18.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story I wrote for my former Dom as a task, following a prompt he provided. I hope you enjoy and please feel free to let me know what you think.

*****

I feel oddly groggy - what happened? And why I am standing up? The last thing I remember was Sir handing me a cup of coffee. My eyes flutter open to realize I am being held firmly to something, my arms and legs stretched out spread eagle almost uncomfortably. I try to focus on the room I'm in and can just make out that it is a bare neutral toned room with minimal funishings. In fact, the only things in the room other than me are a chair and a table. On the table is an ashtray with burning cigar and a bottle of scotch with a glass. Hmm. Okay no clues as to where I am then. Or who is holding me here. But I know I was with Sir last, so he must know where I am. I bet he is the one holding me here - he probably is teasing me. Or helping me fulfill one of the many fantasy's I've mentioned to him.

Suddenly the room goes black. I can't see a thing, but I hear movement. I call out "Sir? Is that you?" but receive no reply. I begin to panic a little, worried that perhaps it isn't Sir. The movement comes closer, and I feel fingers attaching a thick blindfold over my eyes. I think it is Sir, but in my panic I'm not sure. Then a set of headphones are placed over my ears, so all I can hear is the sounds of easy listening techno music. Okay 90% sure it's Sir now. I relax a little, trusting that Sir won't hurt me. I'm down to touch only to figure out what he has planned, so I try to focus on all the sensations. I feel Sir gently touching my collarbones and barely flittering his fingers down to my chest. My nipples are screaming to be played with, but he ignores them with a wide circle around them. "Ugh Please Sir" I moan, but he just gently taps my lips with a finger to remind me to be quiet. He finally palms my nipples, and I arch into his touch. Ow! He snaps on a nipple clamp onto my right breast, then repeats with the left. He gives each a slight tug, just enough to make sure they are on securely. It hurts so good I can barely think straight. I moan and I feel Sir chuckle into my shoulder. He is enjoying this I know. He steps away and I am alone for a minute in my thoughts. I can feel myself dripping already, and he hasn't even touched me below the waist yet.

Suddenly I feel Sir return, and his fingers snake into my lower lips, feeling the wetness. He swipes them past my clit a few times, carefully avoiding it. He knows how easily I cum if my clit is touched. But his fingers don't do more than brush against my pussy hole either, so I am just left wanting yet again and even more turned on that when he started. Suddenly they withdraw, to be replaced with a toy. I think it's a plug, but honestly I'm not sure - the sensations are just too much to tell. He pushes it in roughly, and then removes it just as quickly, repeating several times. He inserts it into my ass quickly all in one push, making it burn and sting just a bit as it stretches around the large plug. My pussy spasms in response, and Sir slaps it hard which stops the spasms. Pulling one earphone off, he says "No Cumming allowed" before replacing it. It takes me a minute to understand what he said, the sudden lack of sound is so disorienting. Upon realizing that I'm not allowed to cum, my desire to cum skyrockets. I am practically writhing on the frame - well as much as I can while firmly tied to it.

Suddenly I feel him unhook one arm, and then the other. And then my feet. Carefully turning me around, he quickly hooks me back into the frame, this time with my back to him. He straps me in extra tightly with rope, making sure I can't move a bit. I am starting to be buzzed from the rope, but he quickly brings me back with a sharp slap to my bum. Stepping away, he returns and his fingers return to my clit and pussy. Wait - he has something on his fingers! It's a paste of some type - I am not sure what exactly. He smears it on my clit and quickly swipes the remainder in my pussy, making sure to get some on my g-spot. His fingers leave as quickly as they entered, and I whine in frustration. He chuckles again, although I can't hear it. Ohhhhh my - I think it was ginger paste! It's getting warmer by the second, and making my poor little pussy just gush like a river. It's almost more than I can handle, but I know it won't last long. I feel the air move behind me, and I wonder what he has planned.

I jump as he begins to paddle my bum, it stinging but at the same time distracting me from the burning sensation of the ginger on my clit and pussy. It's the best combination, each pain ebbing as the other increases. I am crying out at this point, begging to please be allowed to cum or for him to fuck me. but he just keeps going, increasing the firmness of the spankings as he goes. My entire world right now is confined to just my ass and pussy regions - nothing else is important. Suddenly the sensations change - he's switched to a cane instead of the paddle. The thin cane stings far more than the big paddle, and he makes sure to occasionally "miss" my bum and hit my pussy lips. The ginger paste is still burning, and I need to cum desperately. I can't even speak at this point - I am nothing but whines and moans and squeaks. My pussy is fluttering but every time it starts he makes a point of using the cane on it, stopping me from cumming from the pain levels.

Suddenly he stops, and I feel him step closer. He checks the wetness level of my pussy and gives it a gentle slap. I feel him place something between my clit and the frame, securing it to both me and the frame with rope. Suddenly it buzzes to life, and I realize it's the Hitachi. How am I supposed to not cum with a freaking hitachi wand on my already extremely sensitive clit? I feel him remove my headphones, waiting a moment for me to be able to understand him before speaking. "When I pull your clamps, you are then allowed to cum". He replaces the headphones, and I sink back into the trance from the music and all the sensations. I feel him pull out my bum plug slowly, teasing it as he does. He leaves it out a few minutes, letting it close up. Then I feel his cock pushing at it, entering me in one firm thrust.

It's bigger than the plug, and stretches me until it takes my breath away. He thrusts in and out a few times to make sure I am well lubed, then removes my headphones completely shocking me into leaving my trance. He whispers in my ear "I am not going to fuck you. You must get me off from YOU cumming. You have 1 hour. If you lose, you won't be cumming for a month." With that said, my pussy began to water and flutter like nothing before. I was so close to cumming, and just waiting for his permission to start. He teased my nipples, tweaking them, pulling on them gently, even acting like he was going to pull the clamps off. But I knew until he actually pulled on them, I didn't have permission. I whined, I begged, I pleaded to cum. I called him every secret name I'd ever said in my head out loud, like Daddy and Master and Mr Torture. Still he hadn't given permission, and I was about to crack.

Suddenly with no warning he gave a hard jerk on the nipple clamps, causing them to tighten, and I instantly started cumming hard. As soon as one cum seemed to end, another would begin from the wand. I lost track of how many times I had cum, and I was still cumming. I was crying and screaming like a wild animal, with no end in sight. Finally I felt him push in slightly and cum with a roar in my ear, as I came yet again. After a few minutes, he switched off the wand and let me stop. It took several minutes to stop, and I was nearly incoherent from the evenings activities. Sir carefully withdrew, causing a moan from me as I felt him leave. Reaching up and unhooking my hands, he carefully supported me while unhooking my feet, then we made our way over to the bed for some much needed rest. My last words as I drifted off to sleep were "Thank you Sir - can we do that again soon?"