A Fantasy Fulfilled

Story Info
She gets welcomed to the office by a male coworker.
1.4k words
4.1
62.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were other people around, she knew that, but she couldn't help but cast covert glances at him. By the way his pants were getting tighter she knew he'd noticed her glances and were returning them in kind.

The elevator stopped at another floor, the 12th, and someone got off.

She sighed, thinking, "I hate having to go to the top floor, it always take so long. Hmm, wonder what floor he's on ..."

As the elevator stopped again and again, she lost herself in a delightfully nasty daydream where the young man with whom she'd been trading glances earlier hit the STOP button and ripped off her clothes, all the while nipping lightly at her neck, sending shivers throughout her body to her already erect nipples and the delicate skin between her thighs...

She was jerked back to reality when she felt a touch on her elbow.

"Sorry," it was the same young man her thoughts had been focused on, "I was wondering: do you work here? I've never seen you around and I'm sure I would've remembered such a ..." and here he looked her up and down, causing a flush to spread across her face," ... beautiful woman."

Licking her lips, she noticed that they were alone in the elevator as it crawled to the top -- floor 35, 36, 37 ... "Um, yes, I started last week, top floor ..." She was distracted by his creeping hand which was making it's way down her arm onto her hip.


"I noticed you looking at me," he whispered, his face only inches away from hers.

He pressed his nether regions against hers and she felt how much he had enjoyed it. By this time, she herself was getting into it, she'd always wanted to experience something like this, wildly passionate sex with the added danger that someone could catch

them at anytime...

A little moan escaped her as her thoughts continued in that direction.

"Oh, you liked that?" He started to rotate his hips, rubbing against her. One hand joined the other as they lowered till he was holding her ass. "I like it," and with that he kissed her neck, just below her ear, and then again, at the hollow of her neck.

She, so far, hadn't really encouraged him, but now she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, her fingers kneading the muscles in his back, her head was thrown back, giving him access to the sensitive skin of her throat.

As suddenly as this had all started it stopped.

He pulled back as the elevator door opened, "Sorry, my stop. Perhaps we'll meet again sometimes. Oh, and by the way, I'm Alex."

"Samantha," she replied. And then he was gone, the elevators doors closing, leaving her alone with her thoughts and her interrupted desires.

Reaching her floor at last, she made her way to her office lost in thought.

Once there she sat on her couch and crossed her arms, which only reminded her that her body was still revving and ready to go as her forearms brushed her hard nipples.

"Hmm," she thought, "if I lock my door ..."

Before she could really think about what she was doing, she had locked her door and removed most of her clothes, leaving herself in just her bra, thong, stockings and heels.

Leaning against the edge of her desk, she rubbed the flat of her hand against her cunt, feeling her wetness soaking through the thin material. Her other hand was pinching and tugging on one nipple, then the other.

She started to breathe heavily as she lid back on her desk, her legs coming up, red heels balanced on the edge. She moved the wet material out of her way, gaining her access to her most private place. She dipped a finger in, feeling her excitement. She brought a finger to her mouth, tasting herself.

Closing her eyes, she returned her hand and started to rub her clit. As her breathing became louder and heavier, as little moans escaped her mouth, she thought of Alex, imagining that they were still in the elevator, that she was pressed up against the wall, his cock pounding into her, accordingly, her hips started to raise up to meet his imagined thrusts.

Her own actions, combined with the memory of the incident in the elevator, caused her to cum rather fast and intensely, her body arching.

As she lid, coming down from her self-induced orgasmic high, she wonder how good the real thing would be...

She'd stayed late finishing a report. By the time she stepped into the elevator for that long ride down, no one else was her and most of the lights were off, lending the usually barren, sterile offices and cubicles a more dangerous, exotic feel.

Two floors down, the elevator stopped.

"So someone else is working late, eh?" She thought, looking up to see who it was.

Imagine her surprise when she saw none other then the young man from the other day, Alex.

"Hmm, Samantha, isn't it?" Alex eyed her up and down, noting the expanse of cleavage exposed by her blouse, which was unbuttoned more then usual, probably due to the humid night weather, he also noticed the long, stocking covered legs, ending in back slingbacks.

Without preamble she stepped up to him, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, her lips parting as their tongues danced between their mouths.

This woman wasn't the same shy individual he had met two days ago, apparently, with all that time to think and fantasize, she knew exactly what she wanted, and he, like a perfect gentleman, would never think to deny her.

As they kissed, Alex's hand reached towards the emergency STOP button.

Leaning up against the wall, she undid her top, then her bra, his big hands sliding over her shoulders and down her arms, removing both. Her breasts were exposed to the air, rosy nipples proudly sticking out. He lowered his face to one, flicking the nipple with his tongue, feeling her shiver at his touch. Cupping both breasts in his hands he sucked one of the gorgeous little buds into his mouth, clasping it lightly with his teeth, dragging them across the super sensitive area, causing her to gasp and clench her hands in his hair.

Moving downward, he trailed kisses across her abdomen. He paused to grasp the waist of her skirt and the band of her panties, and pull them down, letting them pool around her feet. Now free to violate her most tender spots he knelt in front of her and parted her clean shaven pussy lips, glimpsing the moistness that dwelled there before licking up and down her slit, spreading her juices and his saliva all over. Loving the taste of her, he plunged his tongue deep into her love hole.

Hearing her moan drove him onward and he suckled and nibbled at her clit, holding her hips in place with his hands, listening to her gasps and pants get louder and louder. Soon she was unable to hold in it any longer and she ground herself against his face as she came.

He stood and leaned against the wall, holding her while she regained her breath, but he was unable to help himself and started to kiss her shoulders and her ears, her face, her cheeks, his hands running up and down her body.

He felt her hands tugging at his belt and helped her in removing his clothes.

When they were both finally naked, they kissed and he lifted her. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he lowered her onto his hard cock. A moan was wrought from him as he felt her tight pussy clench and shiver around his manhood. He tried to take it slow but he was unable to hold himself back and soon had her pressed against the elevator doors, pounded into her, their bodies slick with sweat.

Her screams were mounting, his moans gaining power as they approached the brink. Thrusting hard twice more, it became too much for him and he let loose. The feeling of his cum squirting inside of her caused her to have her second orgasm, her pussy squeezing the last of his load from his shrinking cock.

Slipping out, he sat, pulling her onto his lap, kissing her lips. She pushed her hair out of her face and looked at him.

"Thank you," she said.

"For what? It seems like I should be thanking you," was his reply.

"For fulfilling one of my fantasies. Thank you."

The two finally recovered enough to get up, dress and resume their elevator ride.

Neither spoke a word till they reached the lobby.

"Night," said one.

"Night," said the other.

A light kiss, and then she turned and walked away, leaving him to watch that which would haunt his dreams for weeks, her tight ass and long legs.