A Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 04

Story Info
(Final) An Ad Exec fulfills her sexual fantasy.
7k words
4.67
6.5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grover10
grover10
79 Followers

Cast: Naomi Banxxx, Piper Perri (Non-Sex), Lexington Steele, James Deen (Non-Sex), Rayveness (Non-Sex), Ana Foxxx (Non-Sex), Marie Luv (Non-Sex), Phoenix Marie, Ariella Ferrera (Non-Sex), Stormy Daniels, Julian Rios, Johnny Castle

*

"Morning Piper!" Naomi said as she hurried into the office. "Did you get my message?"

"Morning Naomi!" Piper replied as she looked up from her computer. "Late night?"

"You can say that." Naomi said as she approached Piper's desk. "I'll tell you all about later!"

"Awesome! Juicy stuff?' Piper asked, excitedly.

"Kinda." Naomi replied

"Oh. By the way, you have a visitor. I let her into your office. She says that she's an old friend." Piper said.

"Oh?" Naomi said as she tapped her finger to her lips.

"About your height. Blonde. Big tits." Piper said. "She walked in here about fifteen minutes ago,"

"I see." Naomi said. "Do me a favour?"

"Anything." Piper replied.

"Hold my calls. Except the ones from James." Naomi requested. "And please put a pot of fresh coffee on."

"Will do, Boss!" Piper replied.

"Thanks!" Naomi said. "Talk to you in a bit!"

Piper nodded as she went back to work. Naomi turned and headed for her office. She found the door opened. Naomi looked inside and saw the woman that Piper described, looking at her awards.

Naomi knocked on the door and the woman turned to look at Naomi. She looked back at the awards.

"Morning Stormy." Naomi said. "Can I help you with anything?"

"Just admiring your achievements, Naomi." Stormy said. "How long has it been?"

Naomi walked into her office, closed the door and hung up her jacket.

'Too long." Naomi replied as she turned around to face Stormy. "How have you been doing? Still with the same company?"

"Nope. I resigned two weeks ago." Stormy replied.

"I see." Naomi made her way to her desk. She pulled her chair and sat down. "What brings you around here?"

"I was in the area and I saw your sign above the front door." Stormy replied.

"And you decided to walk in." Naomi said.

"Pretty much. Your assistant is quite pretty." Stormy said.

"Piper? Yes she is. And she works very hard." Naomi said

"I bet!" Stormy said.

"What do you mean by that?" Naomi replied.

"Come on, Naomi! You can't kid a kidder!" Stormy said, raising her voice slightly.

Stormy turned and started to walk toward Naomi. She stopped right behind Naomi. Stormy slowly her hands and places them on Naomi's shoulders. She gently began squeezing Naomi's shoulders.

"So tight! You must be working very hard!" Stormy said softly as she continued to massage Naomi's shoulders.

Naomi closed her eyes as she started to enjoy the shoulder massage she was receiving. Stormy leaned in and started gently blowing in Naomi's ear.

"Please stop." Naomi said as she tried to turn her head away. "It was a very long ago. I was young and confused!"

"Confused about what. You were so into it!" Stormy said as she continued to massage Naomi's shoulders.

"Please don't." Naomi said softly, trying very hard to not enjoy the massage.

Naomi started to have flashbacks of the incident. She remembered the incident like it happened yesterday.

Stormy and Naomi had just graduated from college from the same program. Although they were from different social circles, they became the best of friends. They were even hired by the same advertising and marketing firm but each had a different manager.

Although both sets of parents disagreed with the young women's decision, they decided to rent an apartment downtown. At that time, Naomi had a boyfriend but Stormy was single. On occasion, all three young Professionals would go out together.

One Friday night, Naomi and her boyfriend decided to go out for dinner and a movie. They invited Stormy but she declined. Stormy had brought some work home and wanted to get a headstart on a new project. Naomi mentioned that she bring back some dessert. So, Naomi and her boyfriend left the apartment, leaving Stormy alone.

Her boyfriend decided that he wanted to go to a sports bar. He is a huge Knicks fan and the game was being televised. Naomi, on the other hand, didn't like sports nor sports bars. Her opinion of sports bars is that they were almost like strip bars but without the nudity. With the attire the waitresses wore, in her opinion, there was nothing left to the imagination. To be fair to her boyfriend and since he's been catering to her choices, Naomi decided to go along with his decision. The only proviso was that he had to pay for the dinner and the movie.

When they reached the bar, her boyfriend asked the waitress for a booth. Naomi was correct in her assessment. The waitress was dressed in a very tight tank top with short shorts. Her boobs were almost falling out. Of course, her boyfriend didn't mind. The waitress showed them to their booth and asked them what Naomi and her boyfriend would like to drink. Naomi ordered a diet soda while her boyfriend order a beer. The waitress also left two menus. Naomi also noticed that the waitress was slightly flirting with her boyfriend.

Since Naomi was an advertising and marketing graduate, she fully understood the nuances about having scantily dressed young women. Less clothes, more money. By the time their drinks came, Naomi and her boyfriend was ready to order. Since it was Friday, Naomi ordered fish and chips. Her boyfriend, on the other hand, ordered wings and fries. Of course, more flirting from the waitress.

After the waitress left, Naomi leaned in and complained about the flirting. He reassured Naomi that he understood the reason why the waitress was flirting with him. He leaned in and gave Naomi a kiss. While they were kissing, their food arrived. The waitress smiled and asked them if the couple required a refill on their drinks. Naomi said she was okay but her boyfriend wanted another beer. Naomi mentioned to her boyfriend to take it easy as he had to drive home later. The waitress assured Naomi that she will keep an eye on him to make sure that he doesn't over do it. With that, the waitress left to get another beer. The couple began eating their dinner.

Soon after, the waitress came back with the beer. She asked them if there was anything else. Naomi said no and her boyfriend shook his head. The waitress smiled and left.

About halfway through the meal, Naomi's boyfriend said that he had to go to the washroom. Naomi nodded her head. Her boyfriend stood up and headed for the washroom. Naomi continued eating her fish and chips.

After fifteen minutes, her boyfriend had not returned to their booth. Naomi started to get worried. She got up from the booth , grabbed her purse and headed to the washroom. She saw a man leave the washroom and asked him if there was another person in there. He said no. Naomi walked a little further down the hallway and noticed that the door of the supply room was ajar. She walked a little closer and heard some noises coming from the room.

Naomi slowly pushed the door opened a little more to get a better look.

"What the hell!" Naomi shouted. "How could you?"

Her boyfriend and their waitress were making out. His hands were inside her shorts, cupping her ass while she was fondling his exposed cock.

"Oh shit!" the waitress shouted as she released his cock.

"It's not what it looks like!" the boyfriend shouted as he quickly removed his hands from inside the shorts.

Naomi turned and quickly ran out of the bar. Her boyfriend followed. Eventually, he caught up to her.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" he pleaded. "I can explain!"

"Fuck you! Fuck you! And your ho!" Naomi screamed at him. She was crying. "That's why you wanted to go there! You fucking bastard!" Naomi swung at him, hard, and connected.

His head snapped back and he almost fell over. Naomi, still crying, turned and ran to her building. He didn't follow. He just headed back to the bar.

Naomi, still crying, opened the front door and ran to the elevators. Once in, she pressed the button for her floor. When the elevator doors opened, she quickly headed for her apartment. Naomi was too distraught to look for her keys. She knocked on the door, hoping that Stormy was still up.

Naomi continued knocking. Stormy finally opened the door and Naomi rushed inside, still crying. She headed straight for her room and slammed it closed. Stormy, puzzled and worried, headed for Naomi's room. She found that Naomi had locked the door.

"Naomi? What's wrong?" Stormy shouted as she tried opening the door. "And please open the door!"

"Go away!" Naomi shouted back. Stormy could still hear that Naomi was still crying.

The phone suddenly rang. Stormy headed out into the TV room and answered the phone. She took the phone with her as she headed back to Naomi's room.

"He wants to talk to you!" Stormy shouted.

"Tell him to fuck off!" Naomi shouted back. "And tell him to go to Hell!"

"He says he's sorry!" Stormy shouted.

"Tell him I don't want to see him ever again!" Naomi shouted.

Stormy headed back into the TV room and placed the handset back into its cradle. She walked back to Naomi's room.

"Naomi? Open this door. Please!" Stormy said. "He hung up!"

Stormy could hear Naomi sobbing. The sobbing got louder. Finally, the door opened. Naomi walked back and sat on her bed, with a tissue next to her and used tissues on the floor and on the bed.

Stormy slowly walked into Naomi's room. She sat down next to Naomi. Naomi was still sobbing.

Stormy put her arm around Naomi.

"There! There!" Stormy said. "At least you found out sooner than later. I guess that's a good thing."

Naomi, wiping her eyes, replied, "I guess so." Naomi managed a weak smile.

"There you go!" Stormy said as she hugged Naomi tighter. "I'll get you a warm drink."

"That would be nice. Thank you." Naomi replied.

Stormy got up and headed for the kitchen. Meanwhile, Naomi decided to get undressed, only leaving her bra and panties on, and climbed under the covers.

Naomi heard another ring. She heard Stormy greet the caller and then she heard shouting.

"And guess what you low-life bastard! She doesn't want to see you any more!" Stormy slammed the handset down.

Stormy came into the room with a cup of hot tea. She put it down on Naomi's night stand.

"There you go! A cup of hot tea!" Stormy said. "And you got into bed. Now, let the tea cool. It's still very hot."

"Thanks! Will do!" Naomi replied.

"Scoot over." Stormy said.

Naomi shifted over. Stormy climbed onto the bed and rested her back onto the headboard.

"Your bed is much more comfortable than mine!" Stormy announced.

"Thanks! It's a Tempur-Pedic." Naomi said.

"I have to get me one of these!" Stormy said as she pressed down on the mattress with both hands.

"You should! It's great!" Naomi replied.

"Your right! It is great!" Stormy said. "I think your tea is cool enough. Want a slip?"

"Sure. I'll take my tea now." Naomi said as she scooted up and rested her back on the headboard.

Stormy turned and picked up the cup. She slowly turned back and gave the tea to Naomi. Naomi took a slip and gave the cup back to Stormy. Stormy put the cup back onto the side table.

"Mmm. That was good!" Naomi exclaimed. She slid back up the covers.

Stormy turned back towards Naomi. She slid under the covers and right up to Naomi. Naomi lifted up her head and Stormy slid her arm under Naomi's neck and shoulder.

"Thanks for being a good friend!" Naomi said softly. "He's such an asshole!"

"I know. I know." Stormy said as she started to play with Naomi's hair. "You deserve much more and better."

Stormy continued to stroke Naomi's hair. She leaned over and kissed Naomi's forehead. Naomi looked up and smiled. Stormy leaned over again and this time she gave Naomi a very gentle kiss on the lips.

"Stormy? What are you doing?" Naomi asked.

"Trying to make you feel good. Did that make you feel good?" Stormy asked.

"It did but I'm not a lesbian." Naomi said.

"I'm not fully one either. I'm bi!" Stormy replied.

"Oh! I see." Naomi said. Stormy leaned in and kissed Naomi again. This time the kiss was firmer.

"That is nice! Maybe I'm bi, too!" Naomi said.

When Stormy leaned in for the third time, Naomi raised her head and met her halfway. Their lips met. Stormy slowly rolled on top of Naomi. The two women continued their passionate kissing.

"Mmmmmm." Naomi moaned softly as Stormy explored Naomi's mouth with her tongue.

Stormy quickly removed the duvet, exposing the two women. Stormy sat up and removed her tee and shorts while Naomi laid in bed. Stormy leaned in and began kissing Naomi again. This time it was Naomi that was the aggressor. She kissed Stormy very hard and her tongue now explored Stormy's mouth.

"Mmmmmm." Stormy moaned.

While the two women continued kissing, Stormy slipped her hands behind Naomi's back and unclipped her bra. Stormy slowly removed the bra, exposing Naomi's 36D breasts. As the two women continued kissing, Stormy began massaging and fondling Naomi's breasts with her hands. Stormy moved to Naomi's earlobe and began sucking.

"Mmmmmmm." Naomi moaned softly.

Slowly, Stormy moved down towards Naomi's neck. She began kissing and sucking. A tingling sensation started to build as goose bumps began to show throughout Naomi's body. She closed her eyes and let Stormy's kisses and fondling take over.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm." Naomi moaned louder as Stormy's kisses moved slowly to her breasts.

Naomi could feel Stormy's tongue teasing one nipple while the other nipple was being gently pinched by Stormy's fingers.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Ahhhhhhhhh!" Naomi moaned even louder.

Stormy moved from one breast to the other, repeating the same stimulation technique. Naomi shook her head gently from side to side.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh. Mmmmmmmm." Naomi moaned.

Stormy looked up and said, "Have you eaten out a girl before?"

Naomi shook her head slowly.

"About time you learned." Stormy said. She sat up and instructed Naomi to slide down a little further on the bed.

"Why don't you slide down a little more?" Stormy asked Naomi.

Naomi did as she was told.

"Good!" Stormy said as she re-positioned herself.

Once Naomi was settled in, Stormy lifted one leg and straddled Naomi. Her pussy was right above Naomi's mouth.

"Just follow what I do." Stormy turned around and said to Naomi. She turned back and buried her face in between Naomi's legs.

Stormy spread Naomi's legs wider. She slowly lowered her mouth onto Naomi's pussy and began giving gently kisses.

"Mmmmmmm." Naomi moaned. Her pussy became wet immediately.

Stormy used her tongue to lick the outside of Naomi's vaginal lips. Naomi moaned louder.

"Mmmmmmm!"

"Do as I do." Stormy said as she continued to lick Naomi's pussy lips.

Naomi lifted her mouth to met Stormy's pussy. Naomi began kissing Stormy's pussy lips.

"I know of a better position. It's more comfortable and there will be less strain on your neck." Stormy said. With the two women locked together, Stormy told Naomi to roll onto her left side. Naomi did as she was told.

"I love this position when I'm sixty-nining a girl!" Stormy said as she smiled. She turned her head and went back to licking Naomi's pussy. Naomi did the same. Moans from both women began slowly but increased in volume and intensity.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

Both women continued to eat each other out. Naomi had never felt so much stimulation and excitement. She felt her legs begin to twitch and so did Stormy.

Stormy suddenly sat up and turned around. She slid between Naomi's legs and buried her face in Naomi's pussy. Stormy knew that Naomi was close to cumming. Stormy slowly teased and licked Naomi's clit. Naomi's legs began to twitch again. As Stormy's licking and sucking increased, so did Naomi's leg twitch and moaning.

"Mmmmmmmm!"

Naomi tilted her head and closed her eyes. She shook her head rapidly from side to side. She suddenly stiffened and let out a loud moan. Naomi reached down with both hands and grasped Stormy's head. She thrusted her pussy into Stormy's mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Naomi continued the thrust her pussy into Stormy's mouth until her orgasm subsided. She released her grasp and her body went limp.

"Holy crap! That was good!" Naomi said as she panted. She brought one hand to her forehead to flick away her hair.

Naomi lifted up her head and looked down. Stormy looked up at Naomi as she continued to kiss and lick the sweat from Naomi's inner thighs. Stormy slowly crawled up the length of Naomi's body until they were head to head. She leaned in and gave Naomi a kiss. Naomi reciprocated. Both friends ended up falling fast asleep together.

"Naomi? Naomi? Earth to Naomi!"

"Wha ...?" Naomi mumbled as she slowly opened her eyes.

In front of her, was Piper and Stormy. Piper was standing while Stormy was sitting.

"Wake up, Boss!" Piper said. "You must be really tired."

"Hey Roomie! Or should I say former roomie? That shoulder rub must have done the trick! You were out like a light!" Stormy exclaimed.

"What time is it?" Naomi said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Almost lunch time!" Piper said.

"Holy crap! Tommy!" Naomi shouted as she scrambled to look for something in her cabinet.

"Are you talking about the rest of the written ads?" Piper asked.

"I am! Where are they?" Naomi asked.

"Not to worry! I took care of it." Piper said. "The printers called and said that they were ready. I tried to call you but Stormy picked up and said that you were fast asleep. So, I told her to keep you company while I ran out to get the proofs."

"Oh. Okay." Naomi said.

"They're on my desk. I'll get them for you." Piper said. "Be right back!"

"Thanks Piper!" Naomi said as Piper headed out of Naomi's office.

"She's a great assistant!" Stormy said.

"I know. I'm the lucky one!" Naomi replied.

Piper knocked on the door before she entered. She was carrying a folder.

"Here they are! I took a quick look and they look fantastic!" Piper said. She handed the folder to Naomi.

Naomi opened the folder and took out the samples. She scrutinized each one thoroughly. Meanwhile, Piper and Stormy were staring at Naomi. Naomi smiled and nodded after looking at each sample proof.

"They do look fantastic!" Naomi exclaimed in excitement.

"Yay!" Piper shouted as she clapped her hands.

"Congrats Naomi!" Stormy said. "How about lunch? Anyone hungry?"

"I brought my lunch." Piper said.

"Nonsense! You're coming with us!" Stormy said as she winked at Piper.

"Thank you." Piper said.

"Naomi? Where to?" Stormy asked.

Naomi was about to say Julian's place but then she remembered about the other night. "How about Thai? I know of this quaint Thai place just down the street." Naomi said.

"Oh. I do like Thai food." Stormy said. "Good choice! Piper?"

"I do like peanuts but not the heat." Piper said.

"They can make it mild for us." Naomi replied.

"Okay. Thai it is!" Stormy said. "Shall we go?"

"Let's." Naomi said.

"Meet us at the front." Stormy added. "Come on, Piper."

Stormy and Piper headed out of Naomi's office and headed for the front. Naomi put the sample proofs back into the folder and placed it neatly on the corner of the desk. She sat quietly for a few more seconds, smiling at the folder, before she decided to get up. Naomi pushed in her chair and headed out of her office. She walked slowly to the front where she met up with Stormy and Piper, who were chatting.

"Ready?" Naomi asked.

"Yes Boss!" Piper replied.

"Let's go!" Stormy said.

"Piper? Please lock the door." Naomi said.

"Will do." Piper replied.

Piper headed to the front and opened the door. She held the door opened for Stormy and Naomi. Once they exited the building, Piper closed and locked the front door. All three women chatted as they headed to the Thai restaurant for lunch.

grover10
grover10
79 Followers