A Fantasy Fulfilled Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy behind her took the opportunity to place his cock-head into her mouth, and without even opening her eyes, she closed her lips around it and started to suck. As best he could in his awkward position, he began to fuck her mouth.

At that moment, I was distracted by movement in front of me as the girl in shorts stood up, peeled her top off over her head, pushed her shorts to the floor and kicked them away, and then turned around in the seat directly in front of me, and said, "You want to put your dick in my mouth?"

I answered her by standing up, and doing exactly that.

She began by sucking on my cock-head while bobbing back and forth so that it popped in and out between her lips. I wrapped my hand around it, and began to jerk myself off as he sucked. She reached up, moved my hand away, and said to me, "I've got this; you just stand there."

I put my hands in my pockets, and let her have her way (I'm not an idiot!).

The next plunge onto my dick drove it all the way to the back of her throat, but not down her throat. She then began to bob faster, and suck harder than any blowjob I'd ever had before! She kept her tongue tight against the sensitive underside of my dick as she sucked, and each plunge into just the entrance to her throat was a tantalizing tease on my dick-head.

With the buildup of watching my wife being serviced by four strange men, it didn't take me long to feel the cum getting ready to boil out of my balls, and in the interest of full disclose, I felt obligated to tell her that.

She replied with an, "Mmm," and picked up her pace, even more.

As I started to spurt into her mouth (which had to be a huge load!) she never let up, and obviously managed to swallow every drop of my cum as it filled her sucking mouth.

I was finally forced to pull out of her mouth by my post-cum sensitivity, but I immediately leaned down, and as she straightened up in her seat, I gave her a hard kiss. I expected to taste my own cum, but there was not a trace of it. She had apparently taken every bit right down her throat!

"Thank you! That was in-fucking-credible!" I said to her. "By far and away the best blowjob I have ever had! I couldn't tell if my dick was pumping my cum into your mouth, or if you were sucking it right out of may balls!"

She smiled, and said, "Thanks! It's a gift." She extended her hand and said, "Name's Vicki."

"Well, I'm glad I was on the receiving end of that gift!" I said. "I'm Brad. So, I noticed that you have a B on your wristband; are you as gifted with women as you are with men?"

"I've had my share of compliments," she answered, still smiling. "Never a complaint."

I nodded my head toward my wife, and said, "I saw that that woman was wearing a B wristband, too; you should go over and break up the monotony of just men for her."

"You going to come over and watch?" she replied.

"I'll be right behind you!" I answered.

She walked out of her aisle, completely naked except for a pair of sandals and a wristband. I watched her tight little ass moving away from me, and I wondered if I spoke too quickly, sending her away before having a chance to fuck her.

Oh, well. With my semi-hard dick hanging out through my fly, I made my way over to the same aisle where Stacy was holding court. I sat down a few seats away, but I don't think she even noticed me. If she did, it was probably just as another guy wanting to get in on the action.

Somewhere along the way, while I wasn't watching, Stacy had wiggled out of her dress, and was now as naked as Vicki.

As I watched, the guy with his dick in Stacy's mouth was jerking off furiously, and just as he started to cum, he pulled out, and pumped rope after rope of his thick jism all over her face. Before she could even think about wiping it off, another guy turned her head the other way, shoved his hard cock into her mouth, and started face-fucking her.

By that time, the guy in front that had been fingering my wife's soaking wet cunt, had climbed over the seat, and was rubbing his cock-head up and down through her pussy lips.

Stacy pulled her lips from the cock that filled her mouth, and commanded, "Fuck me! Shove your hard cock up my cunt hole and fuck the hell out of me!"

The guy pushed his dick all the way up her cunt in one hard thrust, and she let out a satisfied moan.

The guy that she had been sucking finished himself off in just a few more seconds, and he added his load of hot cum to my wife's already sticky face.

A third guy, who had been stroking his cock while watching the two others get blowjobs, presented his fat, wet head to Stacy's mouth, but before she took it in, she said, "Cum on my tits! I want all you guys to jerk off your hot, sticky cum all over my tits!"

She then sucked the guy into her mouth, and let him fuck her face as hard and fast as he could. He didn't last long before he pulled out, and jerked off a huge load sperm across her fabulous tits.

As Vicki made her way down the aisle, the guy that Stacy was jerking off on her right groaned that he was cumming, and Vicki dropped her mouth down on his cock just as it started to erupt. She sucked him dry, and then got down in a crouch where she had a close-up view of Stacy's cunt getting fucked hard and deep.

The guy fucking her started groaning and making shorter, faster strokes, and Vicki said, "Cum in her cunt! Fill that pretty pussy with your hot spunk so I can suck it out!"

The guy groaned, and I could tell he was pumping a good load up my wife's cunt. As he pulled out, Vicki's face was right there, and she clamped her open mouth over Stacy's freshly-fucked pussy.

Vicki rocked her head around, no doubt sucking on my wife's soft pussy lips and her hard little clit while pulling every bit of cum from inside her cunt, just as she had done to my balls. As another guy fed Stacy his cock, and jerked off while she sucked the head, she was moaning all the time.

I could tell from Stacy's body movements that she was cumming in Vicki's talented mouth, and I watched as Vicki pushed a finger up Stay's asshole as she sucked. When Vicki was finally satisfied that my wife was done cumming—for now—she lifted her soaked face from between her legs, and as she added a second finger up her asshole, she said, "This needs a stiff fucking cock inside it! You ready to get your ass fucked, sweetheart?"

"Oh, God, yes!" she said as the cock in her mouth erupted. Forgetting her directive to cum on her tits, she sucked the cock as the guy jerked off, and she just let his big load of hot sperm run out of the corners of her mouth.

Vicki elbowed a couple of guys out of her way, and pulled Stacy up out of her seat. She then moved her to the next seat to her left, and had her straddle the guy's legs who she had been jerking off.

Vicki took hold of the guy's hard cock, and guided it to my wife's pussy-juice-soaked asshole. As Stacy lowered herself down, the cock-head, sloppy with the pre-cum that Stacy had milked from it, slid easily into the tight little pucker.

Stacy was so hot that she didn't pause even a second to get used to the stretch, but sank all the way down until every inch of the guy's rigid dick was buried up her asshole.

With her eyes closed, and her head thrown back, Stacy moaned in pleasure, and rocked her hips around on the cock imbedded in her bowels.

As Vicki reattached her mouth to my wife's glistening cunt, a guy in the row behind, tilted Stacy's head back farther, and put his cock between her lips.

With her head back, she reached behind the guy, grabbed his ass, and pulled him forward, driving his cock down her throat.

The guy seemed pleasantly surprised, and I watched as he fucked her mouth several times; his balls dragging across her face with each thrust down her silky throat.

Suddenly, she pushed him away, and said (probably to Vicki), "I want a cock up my cunt, too! I want to get fucked in all three of my slut-wife holes! Fill my ass and my cunt and my fucking mouth with your cum! Then I'm going to go home and let my husband clean me out while I tell him everything I did tonight!"

I thought a fight was going to break out between two guys who both (understandably) wanted to fuck my wife's cunt. Vicki directed the one with the longest cock to Stacy's waiting cunt-hole, and then placated the other one by beginning one of her amazing blowjobs on him.

With everyone's state of arousal, it didn't take long for cum to start filling my wife's holes.

The guy in her ass came first, and I could see the white fluid oozing out around the tight fit of his cock up her ass.

The guy fucking her cunt was next, and he buried his cock deep inside her as he grunted through his surprisingly long orgasm, filling her cunt until the thick juice was running out around his dick.

The guy in Stacy's mouth shot his first rope deep in her throat, but then she pushed him back far enough so that she could get all of the rest of his hot jism in her mouth.

All the while, I had been sitting there, beating my meat at the astonishing sex show my wife was putting on, and I, too, was ready to cum, again.

I scrambled over and past the guys who were between my wife and me, then, in the seat next to her, I straddled the guy jerking off, and squirted my own contribution of cum onto her already messy tits. She never even looked up to see who it was.

When the guy filling her mouth with cum was finished, Stacy swallowed, and then announced, "Okay, I think I'm about worn out."

As the guys in her cunt and ass slowly withdrew their softening cocks, two guys in the "blowjob row" moaned their displeasure. "I'm almost ready!" one said. "Me, too! Come on; just two more?" the other one added.

Vicki leaned over my wife, gave her a big kiss, and said, "If you take one, I'll take the other one."

Within seconds, the two guys had their dicks in two very talented mouths, and were jerking off hard and fast as the women sucked on them.

They guy that I had straddled to shoot off on Stacy's tits was still pounding his cock, and he said, "Hey! What about me? I'm getting ready, too!"

Without saying anything, I moved off of him, bent down, and took his pre-cum soaked cock in my mouth.

He seemed a bit surprised, at first, but then as I began bobbing up and down on the top half of his dick, he continued to stroke the bottom half, and in twenty seconds I felt his cock begin to throb, and then felt a powerful blast of hot cum shoot into the back of my throat. It almost gagged, me, but I recovered, and kept sucking until he pumped his balls empty.

As I stood up, I swallowed his load of thick spunk, and then I noticed that his white wristband had no letters on it. He was straight, which explained his surprise when I took him in my mouth. I looked down at him, and with a smile, I said, "You should really try that sometime. You're missing out on half the fun, otherwise."

He looked at my half-hard cock, less than a foot in front of his face, and I got the impression he was thinking about it. If I had made the suggestion before he had cum, his inhibitions might have been overridden by his sex drive and he might have gone for it.

Oh, well, I thought. His loss, in my opinion. I began to unbuckle my belt so I could open my pants and put my dick away, when the guy suddenly leaned forward, lifted my cock with his hand, and took it in his mouth.

In its semi-hard state, he was able to fit it all in, and he sucked on it and swirled his tongue around until it began to grow, and push itself out.

He pulled himself back, and let it slide from between his lips. He looked at my spit-wet cock for a long moment, took one more suck as deep into his mouth as it would go (now that it was back to its aroused size). He then let it slip back out a final time, and sat back in his seat.

"Thanks," he said, looking up at me. "Deep down, I have always wanted to try that. I have to say that liked it." He held up his blank wristband, and added, "I guess maybe next time I come, I'll get a B version."

As the satisfied group around my wife began to disperse, I finished tucking my dick into my pants, zipped up, and headed toward the exit. I waited off to the side, watching Vicki and my wife chatting, both completely naked except for shoes and wristbands.

Vicki reached down under one of the seats, and came up with Stacy's dress. They both laughed at what a mess it was, and then Vicki said something to the guy who had been fucking my wife's cunt during her three-way. He unbuttoned his shirt, shrugged it off, and handed it to Stacy.

She put it on, and it was just long enough the cover her ass. She did up the bottom three or four buttons, leaving a good deal of her cum-splattered tits exposed. She and Vicki then shared a passionate kiss, and they headed down the aisle in opposite directions.

In keeping with our not-being-together pact, I left the theater, but I hung out in the shop, out front, to watch what reaction my gorgeous and daring wife might get as she walked through the store wearing only a men's shirt that barely covered her naked ass and showcased her wonderful—and cum-painted—tits.

There were only five or six patrons, but every one of them—plus the two sales girls—watched her every step of the way out the door. I can only imagine what they were thinking!

I know what I was thinking; that I was the luckiest husband on the planet!

12