A Fantasy Made Real

Story Info
Amanda and her band teacher have after school lessons.
1.4k words
3.76
53k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My names is Amanda. I am finally eighteen and in my freshman year of college. I am a major band geek and want to become a band director one day. I have great grades and can play 13 different instruments. The thing is I'm not pretty or really thin with a great body but I'm always very horny.

I always fantasize about my professors and the different things they could do to my body. I only fantasize about the old men though. They seem like they would be so mature and a master at how to work a women's body.

One specific professor that I fantisize about is a sixty year old man named Mr.Crum. He is my band director. He's not handsome or anything but I've seen his hands and I have to say they're great. I would love to feel them rub all over my body. Little did I know but my fantasy was about to become a reality.

One day I was staying after band class so Mr.Crum could help me play through my solo on Clarinet. He must have forgot I was coming because when I stepped into the band room I noticed his office door was closed and the light was off. I knocked on the door and the light flicked on and suddenly he was at the door.

"Hello Amanda. Sorry about that I was taking a little nap," he said out of breath.

"It's okay." I looked down and his zipper caught my eye. It was open and I could see his boxers. Now I may be wrong but I have a feeling he was not taking a nap. I didn't say anything though because it made me a little excited being a little closer to being able to see his, what I imagine as, huge dick.

"So how's your solo coming along," he asked now trying to hide his breathlessness.

"Its getting better I'm just having a few problems with measures 21 through 24."

"Okay let's have a listen." We left his office and I grabbed my instrument from its little cubby in the band room.

We sit down in a practice room and I begin my solo. It was beautiful. As I got further into the song Mr. Crum set his hand on my knee.

"Good, good. Your doing great," he yells softly over the sound of my music. His hand feeling like it's burning into my skin. Making me so hot I start to sweat a little. I keep playing though and as I do his hand moves a little further up my leg now resting on my thigh.

He gives my leg a squeeze and I felt like I was going to die if I didn't get away or get more. He must have noticed this because right then he moved his hand up the inside of my thigh just barely touching my crotch. I can feel how wet I am and play right through measures 21 and 24 like they were nothing and soon the songs over.

Mr. Crum leans in and whispers in my ear "see you didn't need me. You played that just fine." Then suddenly he bites my ear and I winch and let out a small moan. He trails little kiss down the visible part of my neck moving the neck of my jacket out of the way. Then all at once he turns me toward him and plants his mouth on mine while parting my lips. This way he can explore my mouth with his tongue. At first I'm shocked but then I only feel pleasure. I kiss him back with my tongue rubbing his. I moan deeply around his mouth.

Then his mouth leaves mine keeping me wanting more. He gently takes the clarinet, that's still in my hands, and sets it on the floor in between our chairs. He takes my jacket off sliding it down my arms and also setting it on the floor. He's really not much of a talker I've noticed. Hmmmm I guess not all guys talk a lot when there getting it on.

He kisses me some more and then guides my hands above my head and proceeds to take off my shirt slowly sliding it up my arms. Making sure he slips it over my glasses so he doesn't pull them off. It's a little cold in the room and now I am blushing because I realize my professor is looking at me in my bra.

"I wonder if that bra matches your panties Amanda?" I get the hint and stand up to undo my pants and slide them down my legs to the floor. He's staring at me with a smirk on his face. I look down at my hands to hide my red face.

"Well this is interesting." He leans back in the chair and smirks while rubbing his fore finger over his chin." So women now adays even miss match there under garments. I'll have to keep that in mind."

He pulls me by the waist to him and takes off my under garments. He starts playing with my boobs. Sucking one and kneeding the other and then switching. I can't hold back my moans and my legs start to feel like jello.

Then he slides his free hand down to my pubic hair while the other is still bussy with my breast. He slowly begans to rub the mound of my pussy. Then spreads my legs apart a little and shoves one finger inside me. I let out a sharp surprised scream. His finger feels so good inside me but I've never done this before so I'm a little jittery.

As he pumps his finger in an out of my pussy I moan softly and lean into him. Suddenly he stops and pulls all his hands away from me. Standing up he first takes of his tie and dress shirt. Then taking off his pant to uncover his boxers. As He did this he noticed that his zipper was already undone and gave me a little smile then took off his boxers.

"Oh, God," I whispered to myself. It was huge just like I'd imagined.

"I know you've been wanting this. I watch the way you look at me in class. The way you lick your lips at me." he picks me up, rapping my legs around him, and pushes me against the wall. I can feel his erection on my stomach. He makes a small space between us so he can put his huge dick inside me. Then he slowly pushed into me. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would but that could be because I masurbated a lot to him. I was well stretched and I already poped my hymen.

He kept pushing until he got all the way inside me. I could feel him at my uterus. I moaned as he started to pull back while laying my head on his collar bone. He started pounding me hard. Slamming me in between the wall and him each time. His breath started to quickin and he was now grunting. I moaned every time he slammed into me. It felt so freaking good.

"OHHH... Fuck Amanda. Fuck, fuck, fuck," he groaned. Making me moan louder. "You like this...don't you baby. You've been fantasizing about this for a long time." After a while I stoped hearing his words as I focused on the sensations streaming through my body. Oh god. I know I can't hold on any longer I am going to climax soon. I can feel it deep inside me.

"Mr. Crum, yes. Oh yes. Fuck me Mr. Crum." I started bucking my hips into his and soon we were both screaming in ecstasy as he shot his hot load inside of me.

We stayed there just like that as he shot the rest of his cum inside me and then went limp. We caught our breaths and then he lightly stood me back up on the floor. My legs, being numb, wouldn't let me stand by my self so he helped me put my clothes back on. He kept my underwear though to put in his office desk.

I Put my band stuff back and then went to his office to say good bye. He kisses me deep.

"Well Amanda. I think you did fine on your solo but if you'd like to play it for me again another time that'd be fantastic," Mr. Crum says with a wide smile on his face.

"Yes that would be fine," I blush at my hands again, and then he shows me out of the band room. That was the best day of my life.