A Fantasy Of Fulfillment...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A small eternity passes. My penis swells larger then it ever has before, but I maintain my presence of mind and do not lose my place inside of her. I begin to feel that I am completely inside of her body, that my ample penis is somehow filling her up beyond the top of her head. She must feel similarly, that all of my being is completely inside of her. Regardless, I have no doubt in my mind, this is the union of mother and infant, the union of food and stomach, of sun and planet, the effortless, completely enveloping whole that escapes most of humanity for an entire bleak existence has found us here for this eternal instant.

Our orgasm grows, at once slowly, up a giant mountain top, I begin to feel hers as well as mine own. In our chests, the warmth makes a little knot and gets bigger. My penis feels so engorged with blood that it could not possibly pass any semen. The feeling builds to a mind-shattering climax. At the same time, we feel our essential energies being exchanged. Radiant heat extends from the tip of my penis into her torso, while at the same time, her cool fire extends beneath my skin at the base of my penis. This fire extends into my stomach, wraps around my chest and tickles my toes. This climax was not the end, by any means. Our energies intermingle and play, the positives and negatives creating voids for the other to fill, reaching out to touch every nerve ending among the many miles. The electric chattering clears from my brain, lubricating my thoughts and energizing my muscles.

As the energy ceases to be so very vibrant, she lowers herself onto my chest, snuggling beneath my chin once again. She purrs sounds of sweet contentedness and absolute harmony. I hardly notice when my penis grows soft and slips out of her. Natural intimacy like this, in the mud, is so primal that I hardly feel like a civilized person anymore. Having just experienced such a cosmic, humbling event, words cannot convey anything, because I know what she felt. No matter of having to ask 'was that good for you?' or any such nonsense. Words exchanged could only have soiled the remarkable experience we just shared.

The world around us grows cold, a deathly chill has overtaken a land that grows progressively darker around us. Our internal fire keeps us warm as we caress each other and hold ourselves close. I nuzzle myself beneath her chin as she wraps her hands around my head, hugging me tight. My nose presses into a soft crevice as I bite softly at her neck. The flesh plays with my mouth like rubber, always bouncing back into place. Dry and salty, she tastes of fine crackers and aged cheese. Her sweat is the wine that completes the meal.

I follow her delicious smell to an underarm source and bask, nosily, in it's warm, moist center. The glistening hairs enter my nostrils as I breathe in, tickling my senses most delightfully. She seems more then content to lie peacefully and let me explore her body. Her eyes betray a peacefulness I did not think possible with the amount of raw carnality that I both feel and witnessed. Perhaps on the other side of this tremendous animal force lies a peaceful pool I can swim in for an eternity. Her eyes peek through closed lids, sparkling gems reflecting all the light of our souls reaching union. Her lips part, breath escapes her chest, rising upward. I move quickly and descend into the steam to catch the last of her breath into my own. Her moistness fills my lungs with a humid dank sweetness. She inhales, and I move to her lips to catch a fresh breath from her next exhale. Once again, she fills my chest with her warmth. As I close my eyes to savor the feeling for myself, I sense an empty chill beneath me, where she lies. My eyes open, and she is gone, again, turned to mist, and here I am again, alone covered in mud.

I am reminded of her only word to me, that infinite need which can never be fulfilled. As the chill of the air and my heart become one, I weep.

12