A Fantasy Remembered

Story Info
Fantasy brought to life.
1.4k words
3.5
15.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The question was when you started playing with yourself, what did you see? What was your fantasy? What turned you on at that early age, that first sexual fantasy? I couldn’t believe it, what happened, I wouldn’t deny myself or anybody else. I asked my lover what it was.

He told me his first time was to a blond girl in a pair of white thigh high socks and nothing else with her legs wide open. He said to me that it was his first time he knew why guys liked girls. He told me when his dick became hard and touched he instantly knew what to do.

At that time I remembered what he said. Now, eight years later I remembered it. And I then made up my mind to surprise him.

I called him at work, and said that I would be waiting for him with a surprise. At that moment I had no concept as to what was in store for me. This when I started to get prepared for our evening. As I went into the bedroom disrobed and went then to the bathroom for a shower, found that I was getting so turned with all of the different ways this night would end. At that time there I was stroking my pussy when my fingers were just about to give me pleasure I could not. My mind told me tonight you are going to have all of me. At this point just knowing where things might lead. The question was when you started playing with yourself, what did you see? What was your fantasy? What turned you on at that early age, that first sexual fantasy? I couldn’t believe it, what happened, I wouldn’t deny myself or anybody else. I asked my lover what it was.

He told me his first time was to a blond girl in a pair of white thigh high socks and nothing else with her legs wide open. He said to me that it was his first time he knew why guys liked girls. He told me when his dick became hard and touched he instantly knew what to do.

At that time I remembered what he said. Now, eight years later I remembered it. And I then made up my mind to surprise him.

I called him at work, and said that I would be waiting for him with a surprise. At that moment I had no concept as to what was in store for me. This when I started to get prepared for our evening. As I went into the bedroom disrobed and went then to the bathroom for a shower, found that I was getting so turned with all of the different ways this night would end. At that time there I was stroking my pussy when my fingers were just about to give me pleasure I could not. My mind told me tonight you are going have all of me. At this point just knowing where things might lead.My urges and me were going to have to wait.

So I dressed for the night ahead. First my make up then the socks and as I finished. I taped a note on the refrigerator door. It reads, “grab a cool drink and I’m waiting for you in our bedroom I’m all yours.”

As he pulling in the driveway I realized there is no turning back now. Going and getting into bed I put my cuffs on then the blindfold myself. At this time I have taken the lock at the end of the rope and secured my hands to the headboard and waited. Waiting on him to read my message and make his way to our room gave me time to think what he would do with my bound and almost naked body. My intensions to live out one of his very first fantasies started to create many different scenarios. Again these thoughts were running through my mind the door opened. Silence, it may have only been a minute it seemed like an hour before I heard anything.

Walking across the room sitting on the bed next to me and asked what this is all about in a very calm manner. My heart stopped for a second at his reaction, I wasn’t sure how to respond and knew I just wanted to make my husband happy. That’s when I asked him about one of his first fantasies, does what you see bring back any memories? I heard a sort of an evil chuckle, and he said do you know what could happen. If so you will not forget this night and perhaps the weekend for along time. Yes was my answer. He said Ok.

He up got from the bed and walked across the room saying there is one more thing. All of a sudden there was something being tied around one ankle then other; my right leg pulled wide and bent at the knee and tied then the other. My pussy was completely open for his pleasure and mine. Standing at the bottom of our bed letting me know he was taking off his clothes and asked, you’re note said your all mine, I take that to mean anything I want will happen. Yes. I beg of you let me make your fantasy come true. He jumps on the bed and immediately starts licking my pussy then teasing my clit with his tongue. He was so aggressive it surprised me when he noticed me moaning, he got me a little hotter then kissed his way up my body stopping to nibble and suck my tits and nipples which he gave a real work out. With out warning he sunk his dick inside my pussy about halfway in pulled back and in deeper, as this was going on he whispered in my ear. I listened to him telling me that this weekend I will feel every part of my body. He started to thrust deeper and harder than I had felt in a long time, he tweaked my nipples pulled out and was back at my clit he started all over again each time bringing me closer to exploding my pussy soaked. The forth time he stuck his dick in me, my arms were aching from trying to grab onto him and he showed no lack of energy He was rock hard it felt great but so was my clit as hard as rock I needed it so bad to come. He was getting close again every time he got close to cuming he would start eating my pussy and licking my clit. That’s when the begging began .He was promised everything and anything for an orgasm. Taking the blindfold off and looking into my eyes. I don’t know were it came from but he heard me say, “I’ll be the slut of your dreams Please may I come.” Do you really believe you can. Yes, Yes, Yes please I’ll do anything please lick me. He drove his cock deep and removed my hands from the cuffs, and he went down on my clit only this time I rode his tongue and when I came I held on to the back of his head and couldn’t believe this explosion. I buried his face a little more with every wave of shear pleasure. When I could take no more, laying their exhausted my legs were released he kissed me deeply. “He said I love you”. And went to take a shower.

Emerging from the bathroom I realized he did not come yet. Asking what I had done wrong. Nothing there is still time. Why don’t you take a short shower and we'll have a late dinner. Looking at the clock it was 5 hours later 11.30. It’s has been awhile time since we did it for that long. I said ok to diner. When I walked I discovered what he was doing. My pussy let me know he fucked me and devoured me, because every step I felt dinner was going to be an interesting experience. I came out of the bathroom to dress; he asked did I mean what I said. Yes with a smile. Good my cock will need sucked tonight and then another passionate kiss.

To be continued,

If you like the story respond and let us know if it gave any of you any ideas