A Fantasy World Ch. 07

Story Info
The roles are reversed.
2.6k words
4.33
11.7k
1

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to all for the comments and feedback. Please keep enjoying and sending your thoughts.

*

Their next encounter was going to be out of the realm of normal. They had been exchanging ideas that would encourage the other in their own role.

He had ideas of how she could boost her confidence and become a more demanding Mistress. Thoughts and experiences from his visits to previous Doms that he would love to see her execute.

She had ideas from her role at home as a Submissive that she would like to see him play out during their sessions.

They had tossed around the idea of switching roles for one visit. This would give the other more of a view on what they each wanted.

She made a deal with him regarding the plan to switch, if he made it to town that next week like he was hoping, she would agree to let him have the reigns.

The next form of communication she received from him was a text with his room number. A smile stretched across her cheeks as she knew how interesting this night would prove to be.

She arrived at his room to find the door open and him busy at his computer. She sat her things and her bag of tricks down and heard his first order.

"Make us a drink." He never looked away from work.

She did as she was told and handed his to him. He took the glass and looked up at her. She grinned down at him but only for a moment. She was about to hear his next order but it was not what she was expecting at all.

He told her that she was not allowed to make eye contact with her Master. Her eyes were not to meet his. She was to lower hers in true submission.

This rule was a complete surprise to her and hard to obey. She was a person that felt strong about making eye contact with people and it was obvious immediately that that she was going to have trouble with this rule. She was warned a third time before his next order. She was glad to hear it quickly and glad it was much easier to obey. "Get dressed and stand against the other side of this wall."

She sipped her drink and sat it on the table. Then she proceeded to the other room as she started to undress. She stood in front of the wall but not completely against it. She stood there and waited for what seemed like hours before he entered.

She looked over at him and was warned a final time about the eye contact. She started to speak to apologize and was interrupted.

"No excuses and no apologies. Follow my orders or you will be dismissed for the evening." He explained.

"Yes Sir." Was all she replied.

"I thought I told you to stand against the wall." He remarked as he stepped to her, then into her.

He pressed his body against the back of hers until she was pinned against the cold wall. Then started his reign as Master.

"Arms up. Higher. I want them up over your head. Now spread your legs. Open them for me." He said as he snapped the collar around her neck.

He smacked her ass hard as she stood there with her flesh pressed into the wall, then whispered, "That pussy is wet already. Isn't it, slave?"

Again, her only reply was a simple and clear, "Yes Sir."

"Very good, slave. You know how much I like your pussy wet and ready for me." He remarked.

He slid his hands up the insides of her legs. He could feel her starting to quiver. He stopped before he got to the V of her legs and rubbed his hands over her curved ass just before a loud and solid smack across it.

She flinched just a bit from the sudden sting causing him to snicker then smack it again, harder. This time, she moaned out loud.

"Bring that ass back to me." He ordered.

She complied, keeping her hands above her and on the wall.

He reached up, grabbed a handful of her hair with one hand. He pulled her head back and kissed her hard as the other hand slid between her spread legs. Then she felt a finger dip into her wet center.

"MMmm, you are wet for me. Very good. You like being my slave very much, don't you?"

"Yes Sir." She answered in a more submissive tone.

He pulled her hips back to him and brought her upper body back some. He pinched her nipples that were already hard from the feel of the cold wall.

He could see the sensitivity she was feeling and continued to feed on it. He pinched and pulled until she was moaning almost in pain but a pleasurable pain. He enjoyed watching her cringe in this way.

He told her to stay where she was and disappeared. Sounds of him going through the bag were heard as she grew even wetter.

"Turn around and keep your arms up." He instructed as he reentered.

She also kept her eyes closed to keep from breaking his rule, again. She felt him start playing with her nipples again. Then she felt the cold metal pinch of the clamps being placed on her tender and erect nipples. She flinched back some and was against the wall. All she could do was moan.

He flicked an erect tip as it peeked out from the metal. Then he pulled on the chain a few times; sending a series of shocks through her.

"Get me another drink." He demanded as he sat at the end of the bed admiring the site.

Her chore complete, she stood in front of him engulfed in her own vulnerability. Anxious for whatever was about to happen.

He stood up, and then switched places with her. Now he stood in front of her and ordered her to remove his belt and slacks. Again, she did as she was told.

"May I touch your cock please, Master?" She asked as she stared at it growing right in front of her.

She wanted to grab a hold of it with both hands and slide it right down her throat. She wanted to feel him harden and throb inside her until the spasm of its release filled her mouth.

"Then she heard his voice reply, "No you may not. You have not earned touching." He teasingly touched and played with himself in front of her. Slowly stroking then he leaned in just close enough to her lips to cause them to part, only to deny her again. He did not continue this for very long. He wanted to show her what he expected from his servant.

"Lay back on the bed with your arms and legs out."

Disappointed, she complied.

He tied her limbs to the straps and finished by sliding a blindfold over her eyes.

Now she lay there, no way out except to do as she was told and take whatever was about to happen to her.

The first sensation she felt was soft going across her belly. It was slowly moving upward and over her still pinched, now bright pink nipples. The soft slow brushing and the pain of the clamps made her shiver, visibly.

Her chest raising and lowering as her breaths deepened. Some shocks were to tense to ignore and caused quick twitches and slight pulls on her restraints.

The soft sensation was replaced by something not so soft. She felt something hard being run up the inside of her legs. It was small and did not feel familiar.

Then she felt it approach her pussy. It lifted and smacked down causing her hips to rise off of the bed. She realized it was her riding crop he had chosen for his next toy of torture. The first quick smack was followed by several more little but fast smacks. Her entire body was squirming against her ties; only encouraging him to keep her going.

Then she heard his voice, "Now you are ready. That pussy is nice and wet but I want to see just how wet you can get for me. Let's see how close I can get you without cumming. I will let you know however that after you give into that first orgasm, they will not stop. I'll see how many I can get you to before I stop for the evening. Do you understand, slave?

"No Master. I need to serve you. I do not want to cum. I want to make you cum. Please!" She tried to argue.

"We might get to that; if you are good enough. Now let's begin."

He positioned himself next to her on the bed first, facing away from her. He reached over and ran his fingers down the lips of her wet pussy. He separated her and rubbed all over her labia, her clit, and her hole. He only rubbed. He did not enter her slippery hole, yet.

The smacks with her crop had her extremely sensitive. His fingers rubbing against her almost made her cum within minutes. She managed to fight off the first wave of build.

He could tell she was fighting her body and started to focus more on her clit. He circled it slowly, then fast. He flicked and tapped it over and over again. He pressed and rubbed, repeatedly.

She continued to hold back. "Please Sir," She begged. "Please let me touch and serve you."

"Silence slave!" Was all he said.

She felt him move between her open legs.

He continued his finger play this time sliding a finger into her wet hole, then another. Then he went out and back in her with more force than before. She still fought against what her body so badly wished to release. She wiggled and squirmed as much as her captive being could until she felt him lean down to her opening. She felt his tongue make one long stroke from her hole to the top of her lips. That was the last maneuver that she could not fight and her hips bucked at his wet touch.

She felt her muscles tense and released a powerful orgasm all over his face. She heard him moan in his accomplishment as he sucked every drop from her.

"Good girl. Now the fun begins." She could hear the smile in his voice and got nervous.

She felt him leave the bed quickly but returned just as quickly.

"Open your mouth." He ordered.

She did as he wanted, hoping to get to taste him. Instead, she felt the hard rubber of the ball gag being inserted. She jerked her head back and forth in protest.

"Be still or you will have no chance of touching or tasting me tonight." He advised.

She ceased her protest and took the gag into her mouth. Then she lifted her head, allowing him to fasten it behind her head.

He returned to his position between her legs. His fingers split her lips open so his tongue could have total access to her aroused clit. His tongue began rapid flicks and jabs at her specific little spot.

It was only moments before she was bucking against his face. She could not hold back her flow of heat and did not try. She was brought to orgasm quickly and repeatedly by just his tongue on her button. Then she felt his fingers stab inside her, then another finger poked inside her wet hole.

She moaned around her gag and twisted against her confines. It was pointless to struggle and just made him plunge harder and deeper into her pussy.

She became very still when she felt one of his fingers slide along her puckered asshole. She remained as relaxed as she could; she knew it was only a matter of time. She felt him insert a finger but then stop and pull it back. "Almost wet enough, my Slave. " He said with a hint of scheme in his voice.

She could feel how wet she was and wondered just how wet she had to be to meet his standards.

He continued to abuse her over sensitive clit with his fervent tongue. He did not stop until she had gushed a river flowing between her legs. Next, he slid the vibrator over her pussy and turned it on high. Pulsing over her clit caused a scream the best she could through her gag. He left it there for cruel amount of time.

Her breathing was out of her control. She was beyond thrashing against her restraints. All she could do was accept his abuse on her open pussy.

That soon changed as she held her breath when he slid the vibrator into her tight anus. Her puckered but wet hole was invaded without warning or compassion. He was not slow at first as she was on him. He plunged and drilled her hole relentlessly.

He reached up to tweak a red nipple often keeping her fully on edge to scream, even with her gag muffling most of the sound. The vibrator continued as she felt his fingers slide inside her still overflowing pussy.

"That's such a good Slave. Keep cumming for me. I like watching you convulse over and over in exploding orgasms." He boasted. "You think you deserve what you so badly crave?"

All she could manage was whimpers of pleading. She had long lost track of how many eruptions he had demanded from her.

He ceased the protrusion in her pussy but left her rear trespasser in place.

"Be a good girl and keep that in place. Can you do that?" He added.

She moaned as close to a yes as she could.

He followed with a "Very good" as he climbed over her and positioned himself in front of her waiting mouth.

She felt his cock slap across her cheek. Then it brushed her lips but she could not taste him with the gag still hindering her.

He removed her disadvantage and teased her mouth more. He slapped her face, her lips, and her tongue. He slid into her mouth then out again. She lifted to follow but was stopped by her limited reach. She groaned in frustration and pleaded with him to allow her the sweet taste inside him. She couldn't remember wanting anything more in a long time.

He continued to tease her beseeching mouth. Sliding just barely inside then pushing down her throat, he was getting harder and harder. This made her hotter and hotter.

She sucked him vigorously, determined to coax his fluid out of him. She craved it and would not stop until she tasted him. She felt him throbbing. She sucked even harder. Still blindfolded, tied to the bed and holding the pulsing fake dick in her tight ass, she coerced his hot cum from him and into her thirsty throat.

The same time she swallowed his delicious release, she let go of her anal invader. He saw the relinquished toy and climbed off of her.

"Well I'm glad you held it that long. I am impressed and pleased. You have pleased your Master for tonight. You are dismissed." He informed her as he relieved her from her binds. He left her to clean and gather her things as he sipped his drink and had a smoke on the balcony.

She joined him when finished long enough to tell him, "Thank you, Master."

She heard, "You're welcome, Slave." When she turned and left him for the night.