A Farewell

Story Info
We say goodbye in a special way.
1.4k words
3.86
20.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped out of the train station, and saw you standing in the parking lot, waiting for me in front of your car. Grinning ear to ear, I bounded towards you, quickly crossing the distance between us as I threw my arms around you. Pressing my hips against yours, I leaned up and kissed you softly, our lips just brushing against each other. You held me close for a few extra moments, before letting me go, as we threw the bags into the car and got in, ourselves.

Knowing we didn't have much time together, I couldn't take my eyes off you, trying to soak in every detail. I wasn't paying attention to where we were going, knowing that you would make sure I got to my destination on time, and besides, there was plenty of time. We were chatting away, making easy conversation, and enjoying each other's company, when I noticed that we were no longer on the highway, but on some quiet back roads.

I was having a hard time keeping my hands off you, and soon stopped trying to contain myself. I started by resting my hand on your thigh, but it soon traveled to between your legs, where I found your member stiffening. Within a few minutes, you pulled over to a quiet side road and turned the car off. You grabbed me by the hair and kissed me forcefully as my hands worked quickly to take off your seat belt, and undo your pants. When I wiggled your pants down slightly, your huge, hard shaft popped out, pointing directly at me.

Your hand still in my hair, you forced me down, your massive member entering my hungry mouth. I greedily sucked you deep into me, before bobbing up and down on your rock hard cock. I heard you let out a moan as you relaxed your grip on my hair, letting me focus on pleasing you. I adjusted my positioning slightly so that I could take you deeper into my throat; this took my ass off the seat, my back arching slightly as I bent across the car to suck you. Looking in the side mirror, you could see my ass peaking out from under my skirt.

I had neglected to wear my thong, and you could see my cunt lips become more swollen, as I started to leak out pussy juices. You reached over slightly and pulled up my skirt, then reached under me to slide your finger into my slipper slit. I moaned on your cock as you ran over my clit, my expressions of pleasure sending vibrations down along your rod. I bucked against your finger, trying to get more pleasure, but my pulled your finger away and instead spanked my exposed ass, telling me that you would pleasure me if and when you wanted.

Wanting to make up for possibly displeasing you, I bobbed faster on your cock, then slower, alternating speed, as I know you like, running my tongue over your engorged head. I could taste your precum leaking out, and knew you were close to your orgasm. I was completely consumed with trying to make you cum, that I almost didn't hear you when you told me to stop. I looked up at you, your erect staff still in my mouth, and you looked down at me harshly, telling me that you don't want to have to tell me again.

I sat up slightly, and before I knew what you were doing, you had practically thrown my torso into the back seat, but my lower body was sticking out from between the two front seats. You pushed my legs apart, so one knee rested on either seat. Then you ran your meaty phallus along my slit, covering the head with my juices. I tried to push back against you, but you held my hips in place with one hand as you used the other to slowly guide your cock inside me, coating your member with my wetness. I moaned loudly and tried to push my hips back against you, wanting to take your entire thick, massive shaft inside me. Slowly, completely controlled, you thrust into me, your throbbing rod slick from my leaking cunt.

After a few slow thrusts, you pulled out, leaving me gasping and begging for more. You pressed the head of your cock against my other entry, as you ran a finger over my cunt. I pleaded with you, needing to cum. You leaned down to me, and told me that you would let me climax, but only exactly when you said so. I nodded as you rubbed my most sensitive place, my hips bucking and body writhing, as I was overwhelmed with pleasure. You told me to cum, and as I felt my muscles spasm, you thrust your hard, slippery cock into my ass. I cried out as the pain mixed with pleasure, my orgasm lengthened as you filled my tight hole.

Eventually, my muscles started to relax and you were able to start pumping into my ass. I moaned as your member hit all my spots from other ends. You told me I could cum as much as I wanted, and soon I was inundated with orgasms, one after another. My muscles became weak from all the clenching and soon I was partially collapsed into the back seat, only held up by your shaft in my sheath, like a puppet. I heard you moaning louder, and when I came the next time, you came as well, shooting your hot load inside me.

You stayed inside me for sometime as our bodies relaxed, then pulled out and redressed. I started to climb back to the front seat, but you ordered me to stay as I was. I obeyed, and as you started driving again, you would occasionally reach around and slide your fingers in both my holes, filling me and keeping me wanting more. Exhausted, I still was begging you for more, wanting to cum yet again.

We arrived at the airport, and you pulled into the parking lot. You told me to kneel on the front seat, and when I was properly positioned, I saw your hard cock appear from your pants once again. Yet again you grabbed me by the hair, forcing me to suck you. But this time, you did not release your grip, instead guiding me up and down, bobbing as you fucked my face. I heard a sound, and realized that it was a car door opening. I tried to pull away, but your hold was too strong, and you continued to force fuck my face.

All of a sudden, I felt something push against my slippery cunt, and realized that it was another dick inside me. I moaned and struggled against you, but you pulled me off your cock and slapped me across the face with it, my only saliva smacking against my cheek. As you pushed me back down, you told me that I was not to fight you, that you wanted to cum in my mouth as you watched another man use my body. I moaned my assent, and continued to suck your shaft deep inside me, as the other rod pumped into my wet hole. I could feel my body responding to his attentions as well, and you watched as my body began to writhe. You told me that I should cum, that you wanted me to climax as much as I wanted, as long as I continued to suck you.

So there I was, having my face fucked by you as another man thrust like a piston in my cunt. I moaned and climaxed, and the pounding didn't stop as I was used like a whore, your whore. I heard the man behind me groan, as he pulled out and came; you must have told him he wasn't allowed to cum inside me that was only for you. Able to focus better now, I sucked more rigorously, and soon you were coming as well, your hot load filling my mouth as I savored your taste on my tongue. The car door closed, and I knew the man was gone having gotten what he came for. I readjusted my clothing and tried to look presentable again as you pulled your pants back up and got out of the car. We pulled my bags out, and you walked me through check-in and to the security check. We hugged and said our farewells, and I walked on to fly away, still tasting you, your cum dripping out of my ass and down my thigh; the best kind of goodbye I know...