A Fateful Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Not everyone's as endowed with self-confidence as you, Al.' Lucy asks me softly, 'have you told this person how you feel?'

I shook my head. 'Somehow the timing never seems quite right.'

Lucy smiled gently. 'Take it from me, you can wait for years for that 'perfect moment' to come up, if it ever does. I learned the hard way that unless you grasp the nettle life can end up passing you by.' It seemed incongruous to me that this beautiful, self-assured creature could ever have been a shrinking violet.

'A little bit of feminine wile never went amiss either.' Ally batted her eyes playfully and suddenly her face took on a different appearance as she turned in a whisker from tough-talking tomboy to delicate princess. 'I'm sure all you need is to give the faintest whiff that you're interested and before you know it they'll be following you round like a love-sick puppy.'

'You really think so?'

'Sure. One flash of that pretty décolletage and you can have them staring at your bedroom ceiling from now till Christmas.'

'Ally! Not everyone's idea of romance is a roll in the hay.' Lucy rolled her eyes. 'But she does have a point. You have absolutely no reason to lack for confidence looks-wise. And it's not just your décolletage that I'm talking about either.'

Normally I shrink when anyone talks about my body but there was something genuine about the way the two girls spoke to me. The usual defences and self-criticism failed on this occasion and I found myself accepting their remarks at face value. It was an amazing feeling to be made to feel attractive by two such vivacious women. I felt as if I'd been released from a lifetime of captivity in darkness into the bright spotlight of a lifestyle altogether more glamorous and exciting than a cold suburb in northern England.

'Looking sexy isn't about just showing your ass. If you believe it about yourself then suddenly, magically other people start to see it in you too.' Lucy's eyes shone in the darkness. Just at that moment I really did feel as if there was something magical about this creature. As if silken webs spun by her words landed softly upon me and transformed me into the beautiful girl their eyes comprehended.

Ally lifted her lover's face to hers and kissed her full lips tenderly. 'You sure worked that magic on me.'

A few moments passed in comfortable silence. I looked up at the stars shining above; a plane trailed its way through the night sky. I thought of the end of this trip approaching all too soon. When I looked down again Lucy was lying fully stretched out on her back upon Ally's chest. Ally's hands still gently held her lover's breasts, slowly circling their curves and eventually concentrating on the taut nipples. Lucy had her eyes closed, her mouth open in a soundless O. Ally's eyes were fixed intently upon her lover's face. Her fingers dextrously toyed with her sensitive areola, knowing just when to apply pressure and when to be delicate. Lucy shifted slightly, squeezing her thighs tightly together, her body responding to Ally's touch. A soft gasp escaped Lucy's lips.

'You see, its true.' Ally whispered to me. 'We all need a chance to feel dazzling now and then.'

My jaw dropped open as I watched Ally skilfully tease such strong sensations from her lover. Lucy's eyes remained closed allowing me full permission to gaze upon her body. It was a beautiful sight. My eyes devoured her and I felt my own body starting to respond in kind. What had been partially ignited before now became a fiery glowing desire that must've been visible in my face for Ally momentarily stopped her stroking to motion to me to come next to her.

Inhibitions now a fleeting memory I sat myself down beside them. Ally took my hand in hers and kissed it sweetly. Then, without taking her eyes from mine she brought my hand down to Lucy's soft breast. For a moment our hands moved in unison, stroking and caressing as Ally had done, then she released me and my hand moved by its own volition, cupping, squeezing, brushing. Ally lowered her head to Lucy's ear and whispered something to her that I could not make out. Lucy moaned in response, beyond anything but feeling her own desire and pleasure. Ally looked up at me and silently giggled. She continued to caress Lucy's other breast with both hands as I did the same. We giggled to each other at our own audacity. Ally whispered into my ear how sexy I looked doing that to Lucy. Her lips brushed against my ear making my body tremble with restrained desire. She continued to nuzzle me as I felt a hand loosen the tie on my robe. A warm hand slipped inside and gently encircled my small breast. I started to make small gasps as Ally kissed my neck tenderly whilst flicking her thumb over and over my hard nipple. This was the first time my real experience bore any resemblance to the vivid fantasies I had enjoyed. There was none of the embarrassing groping and boyish lustfulness that I had endured up till then. What I felt was more akin to a gentle but insistent uplifting of my desire to any almost excruciating level. Each touch seemed guided by a mind that knew me better than I did myself. I felt an uncontrollable desire to kiss this girl, but still I held back, unsure whether I was crossing an invisible line.

As if sensing my dilemma Ally touched my cheek with her finger and turned my face to hers. 'It's OK. This is what she wants.' She whispered, and I responded at once. I squeezed Lucy's breast greedily as our lips brushed together, both of us breathing hard as our tongues sought one another's. Her mouth was small, her tongue soft and slippery. The kiss brought an irresistible wave of desire coursing through my body. I moulded myself into her hand, the feeling in my sex was so strong I would have surrendered there and then to anything she had asked of me. I bit her lip playfully and met her gaze with a defiant one of my own. Our eyes locked. I could feel her hand snaking its way down from my breast, brushing fingertips over my tummy and finally reaching between my thighs. When I felt her fingers sliding against my sex, I could hold back no longer. I looked up to the sky and groaned. Squeezing my legs tight around her hand and rocking my body against her. This was unimaginable pure lust. The world seemed to fade into darkness. I couldn't focus on anything, save for the pleasure I was experiencing.

'I think Jenny likes this.' I heard Ally giggle. I didn't know if it was directed towards me or to Lucy. I managed to muster 'unh huh' in reply. Lucy lifted herself away from my touch and I felt hands lifting the robe away to expose my skin to the cold air. I opened my eyes and saw Lucy and Ally either side of me. We exchanged smiles, eyes passing from one to the next, feeding of the desire of each. Lucy took my hand in hers and gently pulled me from the rock into the warm water. Ally followed me with a splash. We pressed our bodies together. I could feel hands beneath the surface touching me, skin sliding against skin. I reached out and caressed whoever was nearest my hands hungry to be filled and to give pleasure. Lucy tilted my head to her tenderly and laid a soft, wet kiss upon my lips. I could feel Ally's fingers playing with my clit. I felt myself melt between the two. When our tongues finally separated I heard Lucy whisper to Ally, 'Isn't she beautiful?'

The kissing continued until we began to lose any sense of whose lips were whose, whose tongue it was that tasted my own. Hands moved from body to body underwater, sometimes I could tell it was Ally's small slender fingers massaging my clit, sometimes it was Lucy's long delicate fingers sliding inside of me, sometimes it was my own hands, guiding and fine-tuning their touch. Deliciously slowly we all edged towards our climax, knowing it was always in reach, never having to reach for it. Riding the edge of a monstrous wave for as long as we dared, secure in the knowledge that if one fell we would all follow her. Finally the pattern was set, Lucy rocked herself against Ally's hand, Lucy delved her fingers deeply into my hot cunt and I caressed Ally's clit. Our breathing and movements became one. I could feel the inexorable rise of my climax start within me and I shuddered, my body writhing against the other girls. At the same time Ally leaned hard against me, her ragged breath hot against my neck. Lucy's breasts rubbed against us both as she pulled us towards her with her free arm.

I could not say whom it was that broke the crest of that wave first. To me it was as if all three of us shared the same orgasm. As if when my fingers massaged that climax from Ally's body it was as if it was my own clit that I was touching, the cries that elicited from Lucy were from my own lungs bursting with happiness. The sounds we made were uninhibited and animalistic, we had already forgotten any sense of place or time, and they continued long and loudly. I did not feel Ally's teeth biting hard onto my shoulder until the final waves of orgasm subsided and even then we clung to each other tightly until every last drop of ecstasy was exhausted.

When the moment was finally passed I could not contain myself. I laughed out of sheer relief. I felt a release of years of pressure suddenly evaporate in the most unexpected way. I kissed Lucy and Ally again and again. I had no words to express what they had done for me? But somehow from the honesty in their eyes I could tell they already knew. Had it been like this for them too? Was this the kind of dam bursting release that they had experienced the first time? I felt I had so much to share with them, a whole new window of experience opening up before me. I felt something new growing inside and just possibly this was, finally, the seed of my true self, taking root.

Eventually, reluctantly we separated. I was still too dazed to make meaningful conversation but I remember some exchanged intentions to see each other again come morning. My parents were fast asleep when I returned to the room. This night I slept fitfully too, but this time it was a feverish exhilaration that kept me awake rather than frustration.

We stayed in touch for many years and though we never repeated the lustfulness of that holiday they remained close. My tutors in life, my confessors in love, my motivators to stay true to myself. If there was a moment when I became an adult then it was that night and I look back always with gratitude and love.

12