A Fateful Trip Pt. 03

Story Info
The blackmail gets worse as I fall into my new routine.
977 words
4.3
16.3k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TTM86
TTM86
9 Followers

It had been a few weeks since I was stuck as a cum queen now. At first I stopped by an adult novelty store to buy heels. The friendly clerk, Dee, put me in pink heels then had me stuck in them as someone else accidentally took my shoes. When I went back, she tricked me into a different pair of heels and had me suck off a stranger. She took photos on her phone and was now blackmailing me, and always calls me 'cum queen'. The routine is now the same. I show up to the store, I get dressed, she spritzes me with perfume (or hugs some of her perfume on me), I put on matching lipstick. I go into the changing room, wait for the police officer to show up, give him a blowjob, then I get cleaned up and leave.

I guess Dee was giving the officer a blowjob for several months until I came along. Now she can stay in his favors while not having to suck him off, unfortunately that means I'm doing it on a daily basis. For a few days she let me use her lipstick, but then one day I coughed, Dee got mad and told me she wasn't going to get sick from me. Since then she buys two of every lipstick and I reimburse her. I'm pretty sure she's charging me for both tubes, though. Since I don't know what she's going to wear on any given day, she has me just bring all my lipstick. Since pockets weren't practical for that, either, she made me buy a purse. The only purses in the adult store were clear plastic ones that said "Porn" with a big star behind it. For a while, I could walk into the store with my purse carrying my clothes and changing in there. One day I showed up and she had a real client. She was angry that I wanted the changing room and told me from now on I showed up wearing my outfit.

So I would stop by a gas station on the way, one that I knew had an outdoor access bathroom without one of those annoying keys, change from my male clothes to girl clothes and show up for the daily suck. Dee wanted me to shave my hair, but I refused. With that she sent a friend request to me on facebook, and told me to accept it or my wife would get pictures. Dee then told me she would post sexy and sexual pictures of herself until I removed my hair, and handed me a card for a waxing center. To make matters worse, she handed me pink, skimpy panties and told me to wear them for the waxing and have them give me a full bikini.

Dee also told me to start growing out my hair, but I put my foot down on that one. She actually respected my choice, but her compromise was for me to shave my head close and wear a wig whenever I was over. She produced one for me that matched her blond hair. As a final touch she had me buy myself breast forms, nothing too large. She then showed me how to put on makeup to make them look natural.

Luckily for me, I wore pajama pants and a t-shirt to bed, so my wife didn't notice the lack of body hair. She did appreciate the new hairstyle. My wife was very focused on the rehabilitation, she was meeting with the personal trianer almost every day and getting into the best shape of her life. The stress from my current blackmail situation had me eating less every day and I was starting to lose weight. For every pound I lost, and every time my wife would ask if everything was ok, Dee would clap excitedly for me and tell me I would be in the next size smaller dress in no time.

One of the days, Dee told me my dress smelled like a boy, she took it to wash and handed me two others, to alternate. She also had matching shoes for them. One was a bright red dress with a zipper going all the way down the front, with red sandals that had a strap over the toe, an ankle strap with a zipper going up the back. The other was a pink A line dress with a plunging neckline. It was a very soft crushed velvet and was very flouncy. Any movement while wearing it would send the bottom bouncing everywhere. I got a pair of four inch pink heels with an ankle strap for that one. The ankle straps had little gold locks on them. Dee told me I could either wear those shoes with that dress, or the mules I started with. I thanked her, as she expected me to thank her for everything she did for me these days. I noticed the tags for both the dresses had a large 'M' on them, and they fit, while the white dress was a 'L'.

Every day was starting to become the same. I would go in, match Dee's lipstick, go in the back, wait for the officer, suck him off, clean up and leave. Then one day was different. It wasn't one officer, it was two. I nervously watched as one pair of shoes stood right outside the curtain while the large penis popped through the hole. I had barely started sucking on it when the second officer opened the curtain with a loud 'aha'. Even though my stomach sank and I felt I was at my lowest, I kept sucking as hard as I could because right behind the officer was Dee, looking over his shoulder with a stern, angry face. She was the only person I feared at that moment.

TTM86
TTM86
9 Followers