A Fateful Trip Pt. 04

Story Info
The blackmail worsens.
849 words
4.37
15.3k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TTM86
TTM86
9 Followers

At that moment, I was glad my porn star purse only included my lipsticks and some light makeup Dee had bought for me. No wallet, nothing identifying me, no male clothes. The officer lightly dug through my purse, ignoring the fact that I was on my knees and sucking his partners cock. Dee stood behind him with her hands on her hips, burning a hole through me with her eyes. As I finished, I expertly swallowed every last drop, then started to stand up. The second officer pushed me right back down and pulled out his penis. I didn't even question it, I just started working on it, I noticed it was much smaller than the first one.

"So Dee, is she charging money? That's prostitution, big trouble for you."

"No, she's a whore, she does this because she likes it, isn't that right Tiffany."

This was the first time she called me a real name, anything other than 'cum queen'. I kept sucking as I shook my head yes. I had my eyes shut at this point, hoping the earth would swallow me whole or it would all turn out to be a nightmare. Today I had on my pink crushed velvet dress and the pink mules to go with it.

Dee had put matching pink lipstick with a lip gloss over it on my lips. It would be a bitch to take off before I got home, but for sucking lip gloss helped get some glide action.

'Is that right. So, does she do anything other than suck?'

'Anal'. My ears shot straight up as I heard that word. It was one thing to be blackmailed into sucking dicks, it was another thing entirely to violate that space. My eyes popped open and I looked at Dee. The officer was enjoying himself and looking up, holding my head with his hands, but Dee was looking right at my eyes.

'Just wear a condom and use lube that's all she asks'.

There was a muffled 'Don't mind if I do' from the other side of the wall. A minute later I felt Dee's long fingernails stroking my butt as she lifted my dress. I closed my eyes hard and continued to suck as I felt cold goop hit my butt. I knew what was coming next as I felt Dee's hands pull my butt cheeks apart and the second officer started to push me with his hips. The larger cock started to glide in. The tip didn't feel bad, but it quickly became excruciating as more and more of the penis entered me. Before long I felt like I couldn't hold anymore. Then the two started to find their rhythm in piercing me. I opened my eyes long enough to see Dee was taking a video and more pictures of me in this position.

After what felt like forever, the first officer finished, and I swallowed every drop. That made Dee smile, which made me happy. The second officer took a lot longer until he came. When he did, I was thoroughly exhausted, my knees hurt and my ass was on fire. As the two officers walked to the front with Dee, I heard the words 'Great Ass' and 'Pimp' thrown around. I didn't like the idea of anything they were discussing.

I took a minute to look at the two mirrors in the dressing room. When I started, I definitely looked like a guy in drag. After weeks of training with Dee, losing weight, the makeup and the wig, I looked pretty good as a woman.

Dee walked in as I was checking myself out. 'Well well well, aren't you the little slut. Two men at a time and you have a party on Saturday.' I looked at her inquisitively.

'Officer Bob is going to a friend's BBQ on Saturday. He asked if you would be available, of course, you're ALWAYS available. Here's my address. I want you over there wearing this outfit with your pink heels that lock first thing Saturday morning. She put the tight white blouse and the peach pants she wore the first time we met on the table. "Don't eat anything beforehand, and make sure you have this inserted." She put a fairly large black butt plug on the counter.

With that, she shooed me out the door. It was a painful drive to the gas station. I parked near the back and walked to the restroom I had used so many times to change. I changed without incident and headed home to find my wife was going out with friends for the night. I waited up until she called around midnight to tell me she had too much to drink and was crashing at a friends house. It sounded like they brought the party with them.

I'm not sure why, but I took the opportunity to start working on the butt plug right then and there. I used some lube and worked it in. It was tight and uncomfortable, but I had a feeling I would be thankful for it later.

TTM86
TTM86
9 Followers