A Father in Law's Naughty Fantasy

Story Info
Daughter in law unexpectedly makes it come true.
2.9k words
4.29
260k
152
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unbeknownst to me at the time my son and his wife first moved in with me, my daughter-in-law and I already had something in common - an insatiable appetite for sex.

I had plenty of room in my spacious house since I'd gotten divorced from Dominic's mother after catching her bouncing on our now-former gardener's cock. In hindsight, I think my ex-wife and I shared equal fault for the marriage ending the way it did.

Though I have my own successful business and had been a workaholic throughout our marriage - which left little time or energy for sex once I'd come home - the suspicion that Tory was a slut from the time we'd dated in high school never escaped the back of my mind.

When I came home from a business trip and found Tory fucking Brad in our marriage bed, my suspicions of her sleeping around were finally confirmed. Brad was immediately fired and I filed for divorce the following day.

I couldn't help but wonder exactly how long she'd been sleeping with the gardener - or a number of other men, for that matter - while I was at work or traveling.

Dominic had been in Europe as an exchange student at the time his mother and I were divorced. When he returned to the States after a year, he'd brought someone home with him - a young woman named Ileana.

She was a beautiful blonde with clear green eyes, a tight body with full breasts, and legs that seemed to go on forever. Ileana seemed a bit shy and spoke with an accent that both Dominic and I found quite sexy. It was easy to see why my son was attracted to her, and it appeared she adored him as well.

They got married not long after Dominic began working at my company and I let him and his new bride move in with me so they could save money to buy their own home. With both he and I gone during most of the daytime hours, Ileana was alone with the help.

My new gardener, Jim, was a dedicated hard worker in his early sixties who was more interested in keeping the grounds immaculate than having an affair with the current lady of the house.

Aside from Jim and different guys who came once a week from the pool maintenance company, the majority of my current small staff was female. There was no reason to worry about Ileana sleeping with the help as Tory had done...at least I thought at the time.

She and Dominic obviously had a very healthy sex life. Sounds of their bed creaking, its headboard banging against the adjoining wall, along with Dominic's moaning and Ileana's cries of ecstasy in her hot accent drifting from their bedroom while they made love were difficult to miss.

The sounds of my son and daughter-in-law going at it like wild animals every night and again in the morning before he went to work never failed to give me a hard-on. I'd stroke my cock, imagining I was in their bedroom with her.

Like many recently divorced men, I was horny more often than usual, and Ileana's presence didn't help matters. Since she was Dominic's wife and therefore off-limits, I sought out women who resembled her for no-strings-attached sexual encounters.

If I couldn't have Ileana, I settled for the second string in order to get off. Jerking off to fantasies of one's stunning daughter-in-law only gets a man so far, after all.

Hearing her and Dominic fuck wasn't the only time I dreamed about sex with Ileana. It seemed like I had a semi-permanent erection every time she was around, especially when she'd lay by the pool in one of her skimpy bikinis, or I'd see her erect nipples under the silk pajamas she loved to wear to bed - at least before she and Dominic engaged in another night of intense fucking.

One of my favorite fantasies was coming home for lunch and finding Ileana's beautiful body stretched in her favorite chaise lounge, her bikini leaving little to the imagination. She'd spot me gazing at her from the doorway leading to the pool and beckon me to come closer.

We wouldn't waste any time getting down to business, shedding our respective clothing before engaging in some petting and making out. Ileana's beautiful mouth would make its way down to my hard cock before she'd almost swallow its entire length, sucking me until I couldn't take it any longer.

She'd then lay back on the chaise lounge, spread her legs, and guide my cock into her pink opening. I'd thrust it in, then all the way out until I was barely inside the lips of Ileana's pussy, then slam it all the way inside and with long, hard strokes. We'd fuck on the chaise lounge for at least ten to fifteen minutes before we'd come together, Ileana begging me to shoot my load in her.

I never counted on having actual encounters with her and my fantasies about her would remain as such. Not only would Dominic killed me if he'd known I secretly viewed Ileana in a lustful manner, but also assumed she got more than plenty of sex from him, so there was no need for her to screw anyone else.

I couldn't have been more wrong.

On the afternoon in question, I'd given my household staff the day off so they could have a head start on the upcoming holiday weekend. Someone from the pool cleaning company was supposed to come by to do ours for the week.

I'd left Dominic in charge and took off the rest of the afternoon. He wasn't expected to come home until around five, so I figured once the pool man was gone, it would be just me and Ileana at home.

When I pulled my car into the driveway, I spotted a van from the pool company, but saw no one around our pool. I guessed he'd discovered some other problem and was working to correct it, which may explain why he was out of my view.

The first thing I heard after I entered the house was moaning and Ileana's voice emerging from upstairs. My initial thought was perhaps she had some kind of accident and was hurt. I rushed upstairs and sprinted down the hallway toward the sound of her voice until it was totally audible.

Ileana was in the bedroom she shared with Dominic, but she wasn't alone.

The pool man was on top of her. Ileana's hands gripped his well-defined ass as he thrust in and out of her at a hard, steady pace.

"Fuck me! Please, baby, fuck me harder!" she cried.

"Oh, God, Mrs. H.," he grunted, "I'm going to come!"

I stood by the ajar door totally stunned as the pool man withdrew his cock from her in one swift motion and violently jerked it. Soon, spurts of his seed landed on Ileana's face and breasts before he was completely satisfied.

All I could think about while I watched another man come on her was my son having the same rotten luck I did - marrying a woman who turned out to be unfaithful.

I quietly ducked into my bedroom to avoid either of them spying me. I kept the door open a tiny crack and watched the pool man leave. Ileana, still naked and glistening with the remains of his semen, went into the bathroom.

As I heard the shower running, I wrestled with the dilemma of either keeping what I'd just witnessed to myself or telling my son the wife he adored so much had been fucking the pool man in their marriage bed while Dominic was at work.

By the time Ileana finished her shower, I had a better idea.

She emerged from the bathroom with a towel around her body. She was shocked once I'd stepped out of my room, but managed to regain her composure.

"You're home early."

"Yes," I replied, giving no indication I'd witnessed her earlier indiscretion. "Dominic's in charge until five. I wanted to come home and get a few things together for the holiday weekend."

"Oh...well, you just missed the pool man."

"Actually, I saw him leave. Did he get everything finished?"

"I think so, yes."

It was time to confront her with what I knew. "Including giving you an orgasm or two?"

Ileana's mouth dropped open and she gave me a stunned look. "What do you..."

"I saw you in a...compromising position, to say the least."

"You watched us have sex?"

"I stumbled across the two of you fucking right before he blew his load all over you. Had to take a shower to wash off the evidence of whoring around before your husband came home, huh?"

"It was just sex. It meant nothing. I love Dominic."

"Then why screw another guy behind his back?"

Ileana explained that though Dominic was great in bed and gave her multiple orgasms, she had a strong sexual appetite that couldn't be suppressed by just one man.

The pool man hadn't been the only one she'd been with; since her marriage to my son, Ileana had been sleeping with six other men - five of them married - all she'd met through casual sexual encounter ads or in a hotel lounge she frequented when she'd gotten bored at home.

She also confessed that it hadn't been unusual for her to have sex with two or three different guys in one day before she and Dominic made love that night.

My God, I thought, and I thought my ex-wife was a slut for banging our former gardener. Ileana's sexual escapades could've put Tory's to shame!

"I never figured you as the type to sleep around on my son," I told her. "You're lucky he wasn't the one who came home and saw you in bed with the pool man. However, I've considered telling him what you did."

"No, please..."

"Marriage is a contract," I said sternly, "and spreading your legs for six or seven other men isn't exactly living up to your end of it. What will your husband think when he finds out he's married to a whore?"

Ileana became flustered from the thought of her carnal encounters with multiple partners being revealed to the person she claimed to love. "I won't see them any more, I promise."

"Really? You're going to stop screwing around just like that when you said you needed sex almost all the time?"

"Yes. Yes!"

"Why should I believe a filthy slut like you?"

"You must! Is there something I can do to change your mind?"

I smirked and guided one of her soft hands to the bulge in my pants. "Perhaps you can."

"You're Dominic's father. I cannot sleep with you."

"Yet you slept with random strangers. If you wanted to be a fuck slut, all you had to do was come to me. You aren't the only one who enjoys a lot of sex. Just think, baby; we can get off each other as often as we want, and you won't have to worry about me saying a word to your husband about the other seven guys you screwed around with."

"You say nothing at all?"

I placed her hand back on my engorged crotch. My cock was throbbing and aching to be freed. "Almost as if I never saw you in bed with the pool man."

She dropped the towel that still covered her body. "All right."

"Let's go in my bedroom," I said. "I could use a good blow job right about now."

In the bedroom, Ileana kneeled in front of me and unzipped my pants while I removed my shirt. She brushed her fingers up and down my legs, over my balls, and stroked my cock for several minutes before I pushed her head toward my crotch.

"Suck me now, you slut!" I ordered.

Ileana licked my shaft and around the head, then gradually inhaled my hard member inch by inch until it was almost in her throat while continuing to caress my balls and inner thighs.

"God, you are one hot cock sucker! Oh, baby, I've always dreamed about your beautiful lips wrapped around my cock. Come on...suck me the same way you did all those other guys."

I briefly glanced down at her bobbing flaxen head. I was surprised Ileana didn't gag while she performed what was perhaps the best deep throat I'd ever gotten. There was no question her mouth knew its way around a dick...or seven.

I withdrew from her mouth, stepped out of the pants bunched at my feet, and kicked them aside. "Bend over on that dresser."

I positioned myself behind her and watched my cock disappear into my equally horny daughter-in-law. I started picking up the speed of my thrusts and let out a series of grunts as I fucked Ileana from behind.

"Oh, yes!" she cried. "Fuck me harder!"

"Is this how you did it with all those other guys?" I growled in her ear. "Does it feel as good with me as it did with them? Did all those strange cocks get you off like this, baby? You like being my dirty little slut?"

"Yes...yes...I love it...love it..."

"God, Ileana, you're a much better fuck than I ever imagined! I've dreamed about us doing this since you and Dominic moved in."

"Don't stop...please..."

"There's more where this is coming from, baby," I said as I pulled out of her. "Lay on the bed and spread your legs."

Ileana complied with my order, her eyes filled with lust as she opened her legs as wide as she could for me. I slid my cock back inside her and resumed my thrusting. Her hips bucked up and joined mine.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me forward, causing my shaft to push deeper inside. Our groans, sighs and yelps were in sync as we continued to fuck for several more minutes.

Not letting her pussy slide off my cock, Ileana rolled me over and began riding me with a vengeance, her enormous breasts bouncing as she impaled herself on me over and over.

"Did you fuck the pool man like this?" I asked while raising my hips to plunge even further inside her. "I bet he enjoyed having your little pussy ride his cock, didn't he?" I ran my hands over her tits and pinched their nipples. "That's it, baby; ride my dick like the filthy slut you are!"

"Fuck, I'm going to come!" she gasped.

Ileana squealed with orgasm while she continued to fuck me. She reached one hand between her legs and began to rub her clit to intensify her climax even more, and the sight of her coming drove me wild.

After several more minutes, I again withdrew and turned her over until she was face down on the bed with her ass perched up toward me. I pushed back inside and began pounding her doggie style. I pulled out of her pussy a few times, only to have her place my cock back inside. I picked up the pace as she begged for more.

I soon heard Ileana scream into the pillow. She had hit another orgasm.

Hearing her come, I fucked her with fury. After a few more quick, hard thrusts, I turned her over to face me and entered her one last time.

The pace of my thrusts were slower; I knew it wouldn't be much longer before I was ready to come. I wanted the moment with my highly sexual daughter-in-law to last a little longer.

"Oh, my little slut, you're so good...you're so good..." I growled.

The sight of her tits bouncing with every thrust I made sent me over the edge. When I could no longer hold back my oncoming climax, I once again fucked her with strong, hard strokes.

"Ileana...Ileana...I'm going to come!"

"Yes!" she hissed. "I want you to come in me. Please, baby, come in me."

It was almost like my favorite fantasy, only we were having sex in my bed instead of by the pool. I happily complied and released sperm deep into her pussy until my cock was totally drained.

"Oh my God," Ileana breathed once we'd finished. "Thank you."

"No, thank you," I replied. "You just made one of my greatest fantasies come true."

"Are you sure Dominic will never know what I've done with those other men?"

"As far as I'm concerned, I never heard about you sleeping with any of them."

She leaned over and kissed me. "I am grateful."

"There's only one more thing I'd like for you to do one day, though."

"What is that?"

Ileana's eyes lit up when I told her my favorite ongoing fantasy about us having sex in her favorite chaise lounge by the pool.

"We can do it when you come home for lunch on Monday and no one's around," she said. "I love trying new things."

"Looking forward to it, baby."

She got out of bed. "I really meant it when I said I'd give up those other men. After today, you and Dominic will be all I need to keep me satisfied."

"I'm glad. Just remember, any time you get horny, you know where I am."

"Of course."

I patted her ass. "Now go get cleaned up and put on something sexy. Your husband is going to be home in about an hour."