A Fathers-Day Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, that's good" I tell her, "try licking the tip of it with your tongue. Swirl your tongue around it a little if you like." I suggest.

She tries and is rewarded by a taste of sweet precum. This encourages her to experiment a little more. Then she releases me from her lips. "Mmm, that was nice." She remarks.

I raise myself up on my elbows and twist a little then pushing Sara gently to lie on her back I cover her with my body. I start to kiss her mouth, and then manoeuvre so that I can kiss and lick her neck. Moving further down I reach her breasts and alternately kiss and suckle on each one. Her sensitive nipples are erect in my mouth as I suckle on them. I squeeze her free breast with my hands as I alternate my attention on the soft yielding flesh. Sara moans gently as I play with her supple mounds.

I move down a little further, kissing her tummy, causing her to giggle softly. Then I reach the top of her pelvis. Her smooth skin gives way to light fuzz as I get ever closer to her vagina. Kissing through the wispy hair, I move a hand to rest in-between her thighs. Her labia are wet with excitement and I can easily slip a finger between her lips. A soft gasp indicates her pleasure as I locate her incredibly sensitive clitoris. I then massage the bud of nerve endings gently causing her breathing to become laboured as her orgasm starts to build.

Slowly I move my mouth to cover her wet vagina. Moving my hand away, I lean into her and kiss her slick sexual entranceway. She gasps and tenses slightly before relaxing and allowing me to kiss her again and lick her labia with my tongue. I part the wet lips and lengthen my tongue to lick deep inside her. As her initial resistance fades, she reaches down with a hand and pulls my head into her groin. "Mmm, ahhh! That feels so good!" She cries. ""Oh god, don't stop, please!"

I suck and lick her wet cunt working hard to deliver her first oral orgasm. It doesn't take long before her excitement takes her over the top and a flood of her juices flows from deep within her. Her thighs instinctively clamp around my head preventing me from slipping away as the orgasm floods her body with endorphins. Her moans of pleasure are driving me to lap up as much of her ejaculate as possible.

"Oooh god. Mmm. Ohh fuck, ooo, ahh!" She cries as she cums for me.

I lessen my intensity on her, allowing her to start to recover. As I do so, she releases her thigh grip on me.

I look up at her, smiling. Then I scoot up to lie beside her. She kisses my neck and pulls at me to lie on top of her. Feeling the slick channel between her legs my hard cock nestles close to her entrance.

I raise myself on my arms and gently align my cock so that the tip parts her wet labia. Then slowly I press my organ into her. I take my time, letting her adjust to the girth of me as I fill her for the first time with my penis. Slowly, centimetre by centimetre I ease myself into the tightness of her. Sara's fingers rake my back as I fill her. Being so careful not to hurt her, I continue to push in slowly. Then she pulls against me, encouraging me to push in still further. I am finally fully inside her.

I gently start to pump, slowly at first, gradually building rhythm. As we become comfortable with each other I increase my intensity. I adjust my arms slightly to allow better thrusts and Sara brings her knees up to allow me better access to her. I feel sweat beading on my forehead as my efforts continue. Looking down at Sara I see her chest blushed red. Her eyes are only part open as she revels in the sensations coursing throughout her body.

Finally I feel myself getting to the edge. "I'm going to cum Sara!" I announce.

"Do it, let it go inside me please, its ok" she replies "I want to feel you fill me."

I hold on as much as I can before finally releasing my ejaculation inside her. The relief is almost instant for me as I spurt several shots into her. I cry out as I release, shuddering with the intensity of my own ejaculation.

Sara cries out too. "Oh my god! Oh, ooohh!"

My intense pumping lessens as I come down of my sexual high. Hypersensitivity causes me to pause for a few moments before again gently rhythmically sliding in and out of Sara. This is a far more gentle experience now though as we both slide gently down from our respective orgasms.

I lower myself down to lie beside her, scooping her in my arm and rolling her gently to lie with her head on my chest. Her slender fingers tousle my chest hair as we bask in post-coital bliss.

We lie together kissing, touching each other softly, gently. The Sara raises herself up on one arm and looks me in the eyes. "That was wonderful dad, thank you for being my first."

"It was a pleasure sweetheart" I replied.

She lies beside me and we cuddle a while, saying nothing, just feeling each-others warm bodies and enjoying the moment.

Sara's soft hands trace lines across my chest. After a while the patterns drift ever so slowly down. I become aware that my cock is becoming stimulated again.

Looking into her eyes I need no words as she kisses my chest and works slowly down my midriff.

Her small hand encircles my semi erect shaft as the kisses the tip of my penis again. This time with more confidence she takes me into her mouth and starts to suck me.

Crouching over me Sara takes not just the head of my cock, but tries to suck down the shaft too. I watch her as she bobs her head up and down on me. Her cascading hair, occasionally hiding her face from view. Her small breasts pert and pointed, jiggle occasionally as she pleases me with her mouth. I groan as my pleasure builds.

Sara continues to bob her head up and down my erection. I assist her by masturbating the base of my penis. After a few minutes I feel myself close to ejaculation so I warn her. "I'm going to cum sweetheart."

Unexpectedly Sara continues to suck me. My breathing becomes ragged as I try to keep from ejaculating in her mouth. Still she bobs her mouth over me. I release my cum into her. She sputters slightly but holds most of it in. As she holds it in her mouth I can see that she is tasting it, then she swallows it down. "Mmm," she murmurs. A small dribble trickles slowly off her lips and descends onto my softening organ. Sara leans down and licks up the straggling sperm, before scooting up the bed and lying beside me.

We kiss. Sexy cummy kisses. Then we hold each other close.

I run my hands over her soft skin. Then Sara rolls slightly to lie on her back. My hand travels down her torso, and rests naturally on her hip as I lay side on to her. She smiles at me and taking my hand she guides it towards her vagina. "I'm still so horny. I want to make love with you again."

My finger slides across her labia, and traces the outline of her opening. As a finger slips in-between her soft lips, she gently moans.. "You can finger me and kiss me there all day"

Smiling, I rub the tip of my finger briefly against her clitoris, before scooting down to bring my face level with her wet pussy. I kiss her labia, licking the combination of our juices. Then, as she groans with pleasure, I press in a little more to suck and lick her sex.

Sara mewls with pleasure as I arouse her again, pushing both her palms down the back of my head and pulling me up into her to get me deeper in to her. As I lick her I moisten my middle fingers and insert them into her also, using the combination of my tongue and my extended digits I bring her to another orgasm. Her ejaculation floods across my face as she releases.

"Fuck me again now!" she demands as the orgasm builds. I clamber on top of her and try to slide in, but decide it won't be deep enough for her. So I tell her to roll over and raise her hips. Then standing by the end of the bed, I pull her towards me entering her forcibly from behind.

Her face is smothered by the quilt, muffling her cries as I fuck her hard, slamming myself as deep and as hard as I can into her. The rhythmic slap of my thighs against her punctuates the air with the grunts and groans of us adding to the cacophony of noise. Her bed creaks and bangs against the wall.

I ejaculate in her, not as forcibly as before but draining myself completely into her. She moans with each thrust, even though I am subsiding in my efforts.

I lower her onto the bed, and collapse beside her. She brushes her tangled hair that was partially covering her face away and lies beside me barely an inch away from me.

We are both breathing heavily still.

We kiss again for a while allowing ourselves to recover. Sara lies me on my back and traces her fingers down my centreline. From my nose, over my mouth, down my neck and chest and across my belly. Despite my exertions she sends shivers down my spine. My cock lies flaccid against my belly for a moment. Then, as her finger traces a line ever closer to the limp organ, it twitches slightly.

She leans down and fully takes the shrivelled member into her mouth. The sensation is explosive for me and I start to become erect, once again. Sara sucks my hardening cock, lavishing her attention on it as it grows in her mouth. She delights in cleaning every single millimetre of it with her eager tongue. She uses a spare hand to massage my scrotum.

Then she decides that I am hard enough for her. Disengaging her mouth, she straddles me and slides down my shaft. She gently rides my cock, grinding deep onto me. I watch the pleasure on her face as she deeply stimulates herself on me. Her small firm breasts bounce gently as she rides me.

Sara cups one of her bosoms and squeezes it as she continues to take pleasure from this position. Looking down at me, she smiles. "I can't get enough of your cock daddy. I want it in me all the time."

I smile at her and hold her hips as she grids down on me. "You can fuck me like this every single day of the week baby. I love watching you take pleasure like this."

After a while she cums on me, gently. I have little left in me and can barely keep hard enough to stay inside her now. She lies forward on me, trying to keep me inside as she lays on my chest. Eventually I slip out of her, totally spent. We kiss and lie together for a while before drifting off into exhausted slumber.

I become aware that I am alone in the bed, but return to sleep for a while.

When I wake up properly I feel refreshed. I hear Sara moving around in the flat, and get up out of the bed. My clothes were left in the lounge so I pad naked through the flat to find them.

She is busy in the kitchen, wearing the satin gown that she wore briefly earlier.

"Hi dad!" she cheerfully calls out. "D'you want a coffee?"

"Yes please." I answer and gather up my folded clothes. "I'll take a quick shower if that's ok."

"Sure, I have put fresh towels on the rail in the bathroom for you."

I shower and tidy myself up before returning to the lounge. A cup of coffee is waiting for me. Sara follows me into the lounge a few moments later fully dressed in a t-shirt and leggings. She kisses me on the cheek briefly before telling me that she is baking a cake and that it needs her attention. I leave her to bustle in the kitchen watching her from behind.

"You are still staying tonight aren't you daddy?" she asks as she takes the cooked cake from the oven.

"Of course I am sweetheart." I reply. "I have the day off tomorrow, so I don't have to rush back home."

"Oh good, only I booked a table for about 7:30 this evening so It would have been very late for you if you had decided to leave tonight. And anyway, I want to spend the night with you!"

I smile and walk across to her. Taking her waist in my arms I pull her into me. "After this morning I am in two minds to ever go home again!" I laughingly reply.

I am sent out of the kitchen while she finishes off the cake. We chat through the open doorway about our lives before we became reacquainted. Once she has finished we take a walk out in the sunshine through the local park. All the while we chat about our lives, getting to know each other.

On our return to the flat we get ready to go out for the evening. I wear a smart pair of trousers and a well-fitting shirt. Sara is busy getting herself ready in her room so I watch a little TV to kill the time.

She appears in the doorway looking stunning in a ¾ length deep blue cocktail dress, with her hair tied up. The elegance of the dress only accentuates her natural beauty.

"You look stunning!" I say softly in her ear. "I am going to be the most envied man in town tonight."

"Thank you daddy," she answers. "I am so happy to have you by my side."

We have pre-ordered a cab and I escort her down to meet it, opening the passenger door for her to sit inside. The cabby also compliments Sara and we ride the short distance to the venue.

I am treated to a sumptuous meal and it seems that we are both being treated like royalty by the staff. We have a wonderful evening, topped off by a cocktail in a nearby bar. The evening couldn't be more perfect. As we walk along the promenade to the taxi rank the sun set throws golden and red rays onto the calm sea.

The short ride back home is spent in comfortable silence.

I escort my beautiful date back into her flat, and close the door behind me. Sara leads me into the lounge and drawing the curtains closed leads me to the sofa. She sits beside me and we kiss slowly. The moment is perfect between us.

Then Sara stands. She pulls my hand gently and gestures towards the bedroom.

Without a word I follow her admiring how the dress accentuates her beauty as she glides before me. We embrace as we enter the room. I reach my hand around to the small of her back and find the short zip to unfasten her dress. Taking the soft material off her shoulders, allows the garment to drop to the floor, leaving her only wearing high heels and a pair of black silk panties. She unclips her hair allowing it to cascade around her shoulders.

Sara unbuttons my shirt and removes my cuff links, before taking it off me. Then unfastening my belt and flies she allows my trousers to drop to the floor. I kick my shoes off and tread out of my socks and slide my shorts down.

We embrace, each other, kissing softly, while caressing each other. I squeeze her firm bottom and using my thumb, hook the elastic of her underwear before sliding the sheer fabric free. She kicks off her high heels and we settle on the bed. I revel in the touch of her soft skin, feeling her pressed against me as we embrace. We start to kiss more fervently. Then Sara pushes me back to lie on the bed. She climbs on me and kisses me, starting at my mouth before descending. She sucks my nipples briefly before kissing down my belly to my expectant cock.

Taking it in her hand she licks it from base to tip, and back to the base again. Then, straddling me she lowers herself on me. Slowly allowing herself to open around the thickness of my organ she gently settles down on me. She grinds against me, controlling the rhythm. My hands reach out and cup her breasts, kneading the supple flesh as she rides me.

I let her fully control the moment, watching her as she bites her lower lip. Her eyes shut. She is in a moment of her own. My fore-fingers and thumbs pinch her nipples as she grinds into me. She places her hands over mine and presses them into her breasts.

The rhythm is slow, controlled. Occasionally she huffs gently as she stimulates herself on my cock.

Then Sara climbs off me, she takes my hand. She gestures me to stand and then standing close to me we manoeuvre so that I have her astride me as I stand. I step close to the wall to brace her against it is as I start to fuck her while she is impaled on my cock. Sara crosses her arms around my neck to add support as I drive into her. Her legs wrapped around my hips are crossed at the ankles to hold herself on me.

I stumble and we settle onto the bed again. Kissing deeply I turn her so that we can 69. She sucks on me as I lap away at her, both pleasuring each other. I feel that I am about to cum, so I break from her pussy and warn her. She continues apace, sucking me so I redouble my efforts hoping to provide her with an almost simultaneous orgasm. She wins albeit briefly as I ejaculate in her mouth. Perhaps this is what drives her over the edge, but I feel her flood into mine as she orgasms shortly afterwards.

Sara turns around to ace me again, and kisses me deeply. The remnants of each other's ejaculate mixing in our mouths. She massages my penis, refusing to allow me to let the erection subside. Then, laying back we make love in a more conventional position.

I enter her slowly. Allowing her to enjoy the sensation of being filled and stretched. She wraps her arms around me and crosses her ankles behind my back. Locked together we make love. Slow and deep strokes plough into her. Finally, I cum deep in her. We continue to embrace and kiss as my erection subsides.

I suckle on her nipples and gently finger her while we lay together. Eventually we just lie side by side. Looking deep into reach others eyes. "Happy fathers-day daddy." She says. "I'm so glad you came to stay with me this weekend."

I kiss her gently on the lips. "Thank you for having me. It has been a really special weekend!"

We spoon together and drift into slumber. During the night I gently enter her and cum inside again. I am woken the following morning by her mouth on my erect cock as she sucks my morning glory. We manage to make love again before we finally have to dress and she hurriedly leaves for work.

I leave shortly afterwards, after tidying up a little. It takes a couple of hours to drive home, and when I arrive I text Sara to let her know that I'm safe and sound.

That evening I call her to plan my next visit.

12