A Father's Vengence

Story Info
A cheating wife is caught.
6k words
3.61
237.5k
51
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was woken in the night by the all too familiar sounds of my Mother fucking. I tossed and turned throwing a pillow over my head and bringing my arm down tight around it. I knew she wasn’t with my Dad, he was in London on business, and knowing just this little fact that she was fucking some one else in my Father’s bed made it impossible for me to sleep. Hot tears of anger flowed down my cheeks as I kept hearing the sounds.

“That’s it, right there Baby. Fuck me, oh it feels so good! Ooooo..Yes, make me cum!”

“You like that? You like my cock?”

“Yes Baby I do. Now make me cum!”

I grinded my teeth together, and issued a low growl of frustration. I hated this I hated my Mother for being a slut. I saw movement in my doorway and lifted my head. My sister stood there, her long blonde hair disheveled from her tossing in bed also. She stood there with a sad puppy dog look on her face, when she saw me staring at her she came to the bed and crawled in with me. We laid there in silence staring at each other both of our cheeks wet with tears of anger. My sister finally spoke up.

“We have to tell Dad. We can’t let this go on forever. I have to sleep at some point.”

“I know but what’s going to happen if we tell him?”

“Maybe he’ll divorce her and she’ll leave us alone.”

“That would be wonderful.”

We both turned to the door as we heard the headboard of the bed bang against the wall.

“Oh shit Honey. Fuck me! Oh yeah, oh god, I’m cumming! You’re making me cum!”

“Cum all over that fat cock Baby. Get it all wet!”

My sister and I looked back at each other. I couldn’t stand to hear it anymore.

“Shut the fuck up! I’m trying to fucking sleep in here!”

It went dead silent in the house for a second then we heard whispers and the bed creak as someone got out of it. Soon my Mother’s form was standing in the door. She had only thrown a small robe over herself. She stood there with her arms crossed over her small frame trying to catch her breath before she began to talk.

“I don’t ever want to hear you use langue like that again!”

“Fuck you! I don’t want to hear you ever fucking someone that’s not my Dad again.”

“Watch it or you’ll find yourself in a world of hurt.”

“What you gonna do? Hit me, you stupid whore, you know you can’t. Dad would have you thrown out so fast that you wouldn’t know what had happened for a minute.”

“Shut up!”

“No! Dad’s going to have you thrown out anyway cause I’m’a’ tell him that you’re fucking around.”

“You wouldn’t dare.”

“I would, watch me.”

She said nothing else and walked back to her room. It was quiet for a while but soon we heard her begin fucking again. Finally, my sister and I fell asleep in each other arms while my Mother kept up her entertaining.

My Mother’s infidelity had been going on for as long as I could remember. But as I got older her ways of passing time while my Dad was on business trips became worse. She didn’t hide it anymore, and thought that my sister and I were too scared to go to our Dad and tell him what was going on. She was wrong, we weren’t scared of her at all. We had become disgusted by the way she disrespected our Father.

The next night was worse. My sister and I had taken to eating our dinner then going straight up to our rooms to read or watch TV. We couldn’t stand to be in sight of our Mother. The days of turning on the radio and listening to the oldies station, dancing around, singing, and having fun had ended.

It was only 7 o’clock when we heard the doorbell ring. We looked at each other, it couldn’t possibly be one of our Mother’s many boyfriends this early. From our upstairs bedrooms we couldn’t hear what was going on down there and we should have killed our curiosity right then but our minds reeled with wonder on who it was. Maybe it was one of our neighbors coming to say hi, or one of our friends wanting to go to the movies or something. We decided to sneak downstairs and see what was going on.

My sister became scared and stopped half-way down the stair case. I motioned for her to follow but she wouldn’t and she motioned for me to go on without her. I should have stayed with her or gone back to my room.

The way the living room was set up in the house you could see the couch and what anyone was doing on it from the stair case. I went just a few more steps down to get the couch in my line of vision and the sight that caught my eyes was one that made me literally sick to my stomach.

There was a man on the couch, completely naked. The bad thing was I knew this man, he was a police officer in our suburban town of Clifton Park, New York, and he was our next door neighbor, who was also married.

My Mother was naked between his legs her mouth stuffed full of his cock. His hand was wrapped around her long red hair, and he was pumping his hips hard into her face, treating her like the slut she was. He had a sneer on his lips as he looked down at the small woman in front of him.

“You like that Bitch? You like when I fuck your throat like that? I can feel you choking but you like it don’t you? Your pussy is soaked right now, I can smell it.”

My mother answered with muffled moans and a wave of her heart shaped ass. I sat there horrified but unable to peel my eyes from the scene before me.

“I knew it you little slut. Yeah that’s right suck that cock. Show me how much of a whore you are.”

My Mother continued until he pulled her head from him by her hair. She stood up and smiled at him, showing him her body. Her full breasts, moved with her quick breathing, her erect pink nipples pointed right at the man she was giving pleasure to. I had always been a bit fascinated by my Mother’s body. She only stands four feet eleven inches tall, but her breasts fit into a D cup. Her belly lay flat and went into wide hips and back into a firm ass. Her body is a pure implement of sin.

She did a little dance for the man she was entertaining and he smiled lustfully at her. My eyes turned to him. At this point I had never seen a ‘live’ cock before. I had only seen them in pictures from the porn magazines that my Mother left around the house. But even in comparison to those his was massive. It stood erect in all its glory, wet from my Mother’s salvia and the pre-cum issuing from its purple head. I wondered how my Mother had ever gotten the whole thing down her throat. My thoughts were cut off by his voice.

“Come here and sit on this cock!”

My Mother quickly obeyed. I watched as she grabbed his huge tool in her little hand and guided it into her cunt.

“Ooooo..You’re so big!” I saw my Mother wince in pain.

“Does it hurt?”

“A little.”

“Good. Shove my big cock into that tight little pussy of yours! Fuck me Bitch!”

My Mother moved her hand, placing both of her hands on the shoulders of our neighbor. She slide the rest of his length inside of her quickly, making whimpering noises as she did so. She began to move, rocking back and forth on his cock, getting use to the girth of him. He grabbed her hips and began to bounce her roughly on his cock. She began to scream with pleasure. He moved his head so that her tits were actually slapping him in the face with her every movement.

“Oh Jesus! I’m going to cum!” My Mother screamed.

Our neighbor responded with grunts.

“Oh shit. I love your fat fucking cock Baby! It feels so good!”

I watched my Mother’s face turn bright red with her passion, I could see that she had stopped breathing as her orgasm hit her, and I hoped that she wouldn’t breathe again. But soon I heard her gasps and her voice again.

“That’s it, cum inside me! Fill me up!”

They had both quit moving and he had such a grip on her hips that I thought he was going to break her. Soon they broke apart. He got dressed and with no words left the house. I looked at my sister and we both scampered back up the stairs before we were caught. I told my sister all I had seen. Her face turned pail with disgust. We didn’t stay on the subject too long, I wanted to forget what I had seen. The only thing that my sister and I were happy about was that the night was silent. No more men came to the house that night and we were able to get a full night sleep.

The next morning we were woken by our Mother’s cheerful voice.

“Get up sleepyheads. I’m treating you to breakfast.”

We looked at each other. We knew she was only being polite because Dad was due back that evening. But we were hungry and we knew she’d take us to our favorite restaurant, a little diner named, Jenny’s, they had the best strawberry smoothies. We got up, got dressed, and headed to the restaurant.

As we sat there and ate the same man who had fucked my Mother the night before came to the table, now dressed in his uniform. She smiled at him, and he said hello to my sister and I. We just stared at him. My Mother became mad at us.

“Say hello girls.”

My sister and I filled our mouths with our breakfast, and looked down at our plates.

“Well, whatever then.” She looked back up to our neighbor. “So, how are you?”

“Very well.” He gave her a knowing smile.

I looked at her like she was stupid.

“What are you doing tonight?”

“Wesley is coming home tonight.”

“Oh well, then, ummm…tell him I said hello.”

“I will.”

I looked at them both like they were stupid and had to fight hard to keep my mouth shut. He left the table and our Mother looked at us.

“You two were very rude.”

“So.” My sister and I said in unison.

“I don’t know what I’m going to do with you two! You’re never happy anymore. Aren’t you even the least bit excited that your Daddy is coming home tonight.”

“Yeah.” We said together again.

“Then be more happy!”

I looked at her smugly, “I will when he walks through the door.”

The rest of breakfast was quiet and when we got home my Mother busied herself with making the house look presentable for our Dad. After the house was done she started making dinner. The only thing that I can give my Mother credit for is knowing how to cook. She’s an excellent cook and had always made the types of gourmet meals my Dad enjoyed.

At 5 o’clock we heard the taxi pull into the drive and my sister and I ran outside to greet our very missed Father.

“Hi you two! Come on inside I got presents for you.”

Our Dad had always brought presents back from the places he had to go to, it was his way of telling us that he was sorry he had to travel so much. We didn’t care about the gifts only that he was home, and we’d have at least a month with him until he had to leave again.

As we walked into the house my Mother came out of the kitchen. She walked over to our Dad and kissed him. I felt sick, she kissed him with the same lips that had been wrapped around our neighbors cock the night before. He kissed her back more passionately then she had him. She pulled away and looked shyly at us, putting on an act for him that said, “Dear not in front of the kids.” I thought I was going to throw up.

“Dinner will be done in just a few minutes Honey.”

“Good, I’m starving!”

As my Mother walked away my Dad gave her a little smack on the butt. She turned and smiled making herself blush. He smiled back and then turned his attention to us.

“Come sit on the couch.”

We did and he brought out his gifts. We opened them, and thanked him for what he had bought us. My Mother came back out of the kitchen pouting.

“What no gift for me?”

“Oh you have one, but it’s not appropriate to show here.” He gave her a wink.

“Oooo…can’t wait to see what it is!”

“In time Love, in time.”

The rest of the night was quiet. My Mom and Dad sat at the dinning room table playing Boggle, while my sister and I sat in the living room watching TV. I got tired and went off to bed, my sister following.’

“When are we going to tell Dad?”

“I don’t know. I don’t want to do it tonight. I don’t want to put him in a bad mood the day he gets home.”

“Me neither.”

“We’ll tell him soon, I promise.”

“Good.”

The night was silent, for a while. My Mother always played the good little wife when Dad was home. Acting shy about not touching around us and being quiet during their love-making. The peaceful night soon turned into chaos. I was woken by the sounds of yelling, my Mother’s yelling.

“I don’t know Wesley!”

“Where’d it go? I send you home 900 dollars a freaking week and now you’re telling me that almost all of it is gone in the three goddamn weeks I’ve been gone? Not just the $1800 that you had while I wasn’t here but half the damn bank account! Where the fuck did it go?”

“I don’t know! I paid the bills and I bought food and I took the girls out to dinner a couple of nights. That’s it.”

My sister and I snuck down the stairs to see what exactly was going on. My Mother was sitting on the couch in the gift that my Dad had brought home. A flimsy little nightgown that hardly covered her body, our Dad stood there in just his boxers. His hands were on his hips and he stood there facing my Mother, his face red with anger. My Mother was crying, fake tears, she had the waterworks game worked out for her. We both jumped when my Dad grabbed my Mother’s arms and lifted her from the couch.

“Stop crying! Stop lying to me and tell me what happened to it!”

“You’re hurting me!”

“Good! Tell me where it went. Did you snort it all up your nose? Or was it completely spent on alcohol this time?”

My sister and I knew our Mother had a drinking problem. We were stuck many nights at home while she went out and got drunk, that’s where she met most of the men she brought home. This was the first time though that we ever knew she also had a drug problem.

“No I swear! I stopped using that stuff. I swear by everything that’s holy!”

“So just alcohol then?”

“Only a couple of times, only a couple. I went out and I didn’t spend much, I promise.”

He let go of her arms and she plopped back down on the couch, crying harder this time. My sister and I could see the hand print on the arm facing us that our Dad had left there.

“I can’t take it anymore. I can’t take you anymore.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean if you don’t start getting treatment for your problems we’re through.”

“No please, I need you!”

“You stopped needing me a long time. You just need the money I give you.”

“That’s not true. I love you, I really really do!”

“I can’t live like this. You piss me off.”

“I promise I’ll start going into treatments. I’ll quit I promise.”

“We’ll see.”

My sister and I hurried back up the stairs before we were caught.

My Dad had been in town for four days now, and after the first night things had quieted down between him and Mom. My sister and I decided that we were going to wait a little longer before telling him of our Mother’s adultery, maybe not until he left and got back from his next trip. But then something happened a couple of weeks later that forced us to decide to tell him earlier then that.

It was the middle of the day. My Dad was off at work. My sister and I were in the house doing some cleaning downstairs when we heard the doorbell. My sister started up the stairs and I followed to answer the door but my Mother got to it before we did. To this day I don’t know if my Mother saw my sister and I and just didn’t care or if she just wasn’t paying enough attention to see us standing on the stairs. As Mom answered the door we heard the familiar voice of our neighbor.

“Hi.”

“Come in come in! I need you so bad right now it hurts!”

As he entered the door he grabbed my Mothers ass and she let out a squeal of excitement. My sister and I looked at each other, we couldn’t believe that she was getting so bold that she was actually bringing him over when our Father was in town and could come home anytime he wanted.

They hurried up the stairs and into the living room. The house was set up in a way that from the front door you could either take the stairs leading down into the family room or go upstairs into the formal living room. My sister and I went half-way up the stairs that lead to the living room and from there we could see the entire room. We stood close to each other as we watched with amazement and disgust our Mother with this man. We had figured that even though she brought many guys home, this was her lover, and she brought the other guys in when he couldn’t make it to the house. We watched as they frantically took off their clothes and much in the same manner as the last time I saw them, she began to suck his dick. He used the same force that he had the last time. But this time he did something different. After he was through using our mother’s mouth he sat her on the couch.

“You’ve been such a good little girl for me.”

“Have I?”

“Yes you have. You suck my cock so well and you fuck me just as good.”

We watched as his lips touched our mother’s most private places. She shook with excitement.

“I’m happy to have served you so well.” She smiled.

“You have and for that I am going to reward you by eating this divine pussy.”

“Mmmm….I’d like that so much!”

“I know you do.”

He buried his head between her legs. My sister and I could only guess what he was doing to her. We couldn’t see it.

“Oooooo….baby you lick my cunt so fucking good! Awww…shit you’re going to make me cum! That’s good, right there, don’t move!”

We watched our Mother’s small hands go down on the head of her lover. Her hips thrust forward as she pushed his head closer to her. Soon she let go and he moved. As he came up we could see the wetness on his face from our Mother’s cum. He kissed her and she moaned as she tasted herself on his lips. Then with a force and quickness that made my sister and I jump again he yanked our Mother down and flipped her over. She put her ass up in the air, wiggling it playfully at him. He rammed his big dick so hard into our Mother’s cunt that she cried out in pain.

“Shut up and take my cock like the whore you are.”

She whimpered for a little longer but soon her whimpering turned into screams of passion. We heard his grunts and figured that it would soon be over with. This time though instead of cumming inside of her, like I had witnessed before, he pulled out and turned her back over. He shoved his cock into her mouth and issued forth a loud long growl as he filled my Mother’s throat with his seed. After a while she popped his cock out of her mouth and took her tongue around the tip of it.

“Mmmm…you taste so good!”

“So did you.”

She laughed and they dressed. Just like before he walked out of the house, no words were exchanged, he just left.

That night, after dinner, my Mother announced that she was going out with some of her girlfriends. My Dad nodded his head and handed her over some money. She looked shocked at the amount in her hand.

“This is all I get?”

“Yes.”

“Why? This isn’t enough.”

“Yes it is. Make it last.”

She gave him a dirty look and walked out of the house. My sister and I now had our chance to tell our Dad. We just had to figure out how to do it. He made it easy for us. We all three laid on the floor of the living room. We did this a lot, just lay there and talk about anything that was on our minds and this time my Dad had the same thing in mind that my sister and I had. He sat up and looked at us with a very serious look on his face.

“Now I’m going to ask you a question and I want you to answer truthfully. Do not be afraid to speak the truth.”

We looked at him, fear in our eyes, and nodded.

“Does your Mother ever bring home men when I’m gone?”

We looked at each other surprised by the question but also grateful that he had started the conversation. My sister just stared at him and nodded, I spoke up.

“Yes Daddy, she does.”

“Do you know what they do when they are here.”

“They fuck.”

It was his turn to look surprised.

“Do they?”

“Yes, we’ve both seen it and heard it many times.”

12