A Favor?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy usually liked anal, when it was on her terms and she was expecting it, she didn't even like Trevor so having him do her this way was more than just humiliating.

She wanted to puke as he used her, she closed her eyes and silently prayed he would be quick, while also hoping that this would be the last time she had to see him.

Trevor looked down at her small body as he fucked her, she was so tiny and her flesh soft, yielding to him as he slaked his lustful thirst, her ass was tight, but he could tell it was used to being fucked, like Felicity it easily took all of him, even if she was making a bit of a fuss, it was clean too, telling him she kept it ready for just this. He felt no guilt as he pumped his cock in and out of her.

Amy bit her lower lip as he continued to fuck her, she had relaxed her muscles and it was bearable, he showed no sign of finishing and she breathed threw her nose as small "uh, ummf, uh, uh, uhmmff," sounds were forced from her lips with each thrust.

She let her mind wander, thinking for the first time how exactly she would tell Flick, casually saying "Trev came in my ass," seemed a little Blasé, she'd have to ask Tiffy she decided as she felt him shudder and cum inside her.

Trevor spurted inside her and relaxed, it had felt good and he lent forward to untie her hands, flipping her over and pulling at her already torn dress, removing the top half that remained so he could see her small breasts and puffy nipples clearly.

He grunted as they came into view, even better than he had hoped, small but very nice, the large puffy areolas and nipples sticking out, a darker pink than the pale pink of her tits.

He pinched each in turn before kissing them and licking them, Amy seemed to like what he was doing and moaned softly, even though he distinctly heard her say "no, don't. I don't want to anymore."

He kept going, licking and sucking on her breasts, she arched her back and closed her eyes once more, it felt nice, even if she didn't like him, he was making her feel good, her bodies own desires overruled her brain and she ran her fingers threw his hair as he moved down her small body, kissing and nibbling on her erogenous zones.

Under her breasts, along her flank and then onto her sensitive hips, thighs and inner thigh, teasingly he avoided her slit, getting close but not actually kissing it.

Amy groaned, she didn't want to enjoy it but was, his cruel use of her ass wasn't forgotten, yet she couldn't help herself, she knew she was a slut for letting herself enjoy his touch and felt a little guilty, still, she gasped in pleasure as he finally ran his tongue over her labia and pulled at his head, encouraging him to do more.

She sighed in dreamy pleasure as he licked inside her, teasing around the bud of her hooded clit, not yet stimulating it, she writhed on the floor of the cabin, willingly spreading her legs wider as he continued.

She let out another gasp as he skilfully flicked his tongue over her clit and simultaneously pushed two fingers inside her now soaking wet hole. Her back arched again and she moaned out, "Oh, oh, oh yes."

He was proving to be an excellent artist with his tongue and fingers, she let out a little whimper as he removed his fingers and stopped licking her, pulling himself up and positioning his once more erect cock at her opening.

She didn't try to deny him entry, desiring him inside her, she waited breathlessly for him to fuck her and wasn't disappointed when he thrust into her, filling her hungry hole with his thick cock in one fulsome motion.

Amy kept her eyes closed, she didn't want to look at him, just feel him, she knew his face above her would spoil the feeling she was enjoying and purposely turned her face to the side as he pumped in and out of her willing flesh.

She climaxed within a few thrusts, the waves of pleasure ran over her body, every nerve ending tingling as she came, Trev slammed in and out of her as she rode the waves of her climax, aware of him grunting and trusting, but not caring.

He watched her squirm beneath him and grinned to himself, she was refusing to look at him as she writhed in pleasure, he rammed into her tiny body as hard as he could, positive he could feel her back wall with each thrust.

Now she was coming down from her climax, each of his urgent and hard thrusts became increasingly more uncomfortable.

She winced from each one as his pubic bone smashed against hers and she felt him hit her back walls.

Amy simply wasn't designed for men with large cocks, her body could tolerate six inches at most, Trev had closer to seven and was determinedly giving her his full length.

Luckily he didn't last long, a few more bruising thrusts and he spurted inside her, collapsing onto her in exhaustion as he did.

Amy sighed in relief as he squashed her into the deck, she pushed at his limp form and he rolled off, his cock sliding free of her with a wet squelching sound.

Tiredly, Amy located the top half of her dress and pulled it on before standing on wobbly legs and gingerly stepping over to the bottom part, she freed it from the catch that had caused it to rip and stepped into it, with a little effort she managed to fold it over around her waist and tie a small but secure knot into it.

She knew it was far from perfect, her midriff was bare and the thin material of her improvised skirt got more transparent as it got nearer to its hemline, as it was now several inches shorter than it was meant to be, only just covering the tops of her thighs, the golden triangle of her pubic hair was highly visible. Before it had just been hinted at.

Still it was better than nothing she supposed, as she scrabbled up and out of the cabin, picking up her handbag before stepping off the boat and onto the river bank.

Trevor watched her go and didn't care, he'd gotten what he wanted and even if she did look terrible in her improvised outfit, he was sure she wasn't going to be shouting rape, she had enjoyed herself too.

Amy walked along the river bank, hoping no one would see her, she was conscious that her pussy was insufficiently covered and that her top half was ripped along the bottom, she looked like a slutty tramp and was keen to avoid attention as she called Tiffany.

"Did you do it?" was the first thing out of Tiffy's mouth when she answered.

"For fucks sake, yes I did, but I look a state and am stuck on the river bank, can you PLEASE come get me." Amy hissed down the phone, more than a little annoyed that Tiffy was more concerned whether or not she had fucked Trev.

"Oh, okay, sorry, I'll be there as soon as I can, where about are you?" asked a slightly contrite Tiffy.

Amy had to hang up and use the GPS on her phone before calling back with a location, there was a road to her left and she headed in its direction as she talked.

******

Tiffany pulled up about thirty minutes later, she was shocked at the state of Amy, her long blonde hair was a mess, her dress in two halves with the bottom bit pretty much showing everything to the point she might as well have not been wearing it, in the time it had taken to drive over, some bruising had started to show, Tiffany could clearly see Amy had been treated roughly and let out a little gasp as she leant over and opened the passenger side door.

"God, GET in, your showing everything." She shouted.

Amy trotted over and scrambled into the Range Rover as quickly as she could. "Thanks," she said with feeling as she closed the door behind her and Tiffany set off for their home.

Tiffy caste several glances over Amy as she drove, "Did he hurt you?" she asked with concern, scared she might have sent Amy into a very nasty situation.

Amy shook her head, "A little, I'll admit I was scared for a few minutes, but I'm okay, thanks for asking," she replied a little tiredly.

Tiffy swallowed and stared at the road ahead, feeling quite guilty.

Amy looked over at her, "really, I'm fine, he's a bit of an animal, which is probably what Flick liked about him, but he didn't do anything to me that hasn't been done before." She tried to reassure Tiffy.

Amy had enjoyed some of it.

Tiffany nodded and smiled her thanks at the younger girl, it was nice of her to be so forgiving.

Amy let out a mocking laugh, "that wasn't even the hard part, telling Flick what we've done comes next." She said without any real mirth.

Tiffy nodded in agreement, she was right, telling Felicity was going to be the hard part, Tiffy had deliberately underplayed just how infuriated Felicity had been with her when she had fucked her last boyfriend.

12