A Favor For A Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped to my knees, my rock-hard and blood-engorged cock pointing upward toward her. I clumsily but quickly unfastened her slacks and pulled them down around her ankles. A creeping sign of her womanly wetness darkened the front of her red thong, and her black pubic hair beckoned enticingly from around the thong's front panel. Unable to resist, I covered the thong's front with my mouth and began a furious attempt to penetrate it with my tongue.

Barbara growled in pleasure at each flick, each tantalizingly long brush of my tongue across the thin fabric.

"Yes! Yessssss! Oh, God, baby, yessssss!" she hissed. "Lick Mommy's pussy. Lick it, baby!" she howled again and again between ragged breaths and lustful thrusts.

My mouth left its delicious reward and began kissing, sucking, biting its way back up her body. When I reached her breasts, I forced her arms behind her neck and held them fast with one of my own strong hands. I then plunged my face into one of her exposed hairy armpits. The pungent scent and taste acted as an aphrodisiac on us both. Her muscles tensed with each lick of my tongue. I felt one of her legs wrap around the back of my thigh and draw me closer. She struggled unsuccessfully to free her wrists from my steely grip. I moved from one of her luscious pits to the other, back and forth, each time dragging my hairy chest across her taut and erect nipples. Each movement of our bodies together, each lash of my tongue against her pits, caused her to cry out not in pain but in sexual pleasure.

To silence her cries and sate her own oral appetites, I brought my mouth to hers.

She tasted her own salty wetness on my lips, and I felt her body began to sink downward as her sexual urges sapped her strength to stand. In one fluid motion I bent my knees, encircled her lovely ass with my arms, lifted her off the ground, and laid her gently back on the bed. No sooner did her back hit the bed than she lifted her legs to me in an unspoken command to make her naked like me. I complied, engaging her thong's sides with my fingers and pulling them down. As I reached the crumpled slacks still at her ankles, I pulled the thong, her slacks, and her shoes off. Her legs parted, exposing her damp pussy surrounded by her dark pubic hair extending outward onto her thighs. Her outer lips had become engorged with blood from my tongue's loving attack, and I could see her wetness and mine mingled.

Barbara made no attempt to cover herself. Indeed, she parted her legs even further and raised her womanhood to me.

I went to her, kissing my way up the inside of her legs, feeling her dark leg hair against my face and inflaming me more.

"Hurry, baby, hurry!" she cried out. "Mommy can't hold out much longer! Mommy wants her boy on top of her! Mommy wants her boy's big cock inside her!"

My arms captured her upper thighs, my fingers gently pulled aside her pussy hairs, exposing her wet lips and her hood with its emerging bud of sensuality. I dragged my tongue around her pussy lips, licking off her wetness and begging for more which she obligingly supplied. Her hips pushed upward against my face, and I saw her fingers tugging on her already elongated nipples. Her back arched, and though I could not see her face, I heard her sounds, now animalistic groans and grunts as primal desires replaced conscious thought.

Barbara's legs alternately crushed and released my head as the sexual spasms were wont to cause her. Her movements were becoming more frantic, less controlled.

I released my arms' grips on her legs and moved to position my cock at the entrance of her pussy while I knelt on the bed between her legs.

She was gasping for breath, her eyes open in a plea for satisfaction.

I took my hard, thick cock in my hand and began to paint around her pussy lips. Her wetness and my precum made the tip smooth. Her clit had fully emerged as if it were trying to emulate my cock. The wet tip of my cock kissed the end of her clit, first delicately, then more forcefully, sending an unmistakable message to her brain and mine. I continued to paint tiny circles with my cock tip around her clit. Its protrusion from under its hood was full, and the surrounding black hair glistening with her own lubrication and mine was provocative.

My own excitement was peaking, and it was all I could do to talk, hoarsely.

"Oh, Mommy," I rasped. "I want you so badly! Does Mommy want her boy to fuck her?"

Her actions were her answer.

She reached up and almost violently seized my cock, now thick, dark red, and long. It must have felt hot in her hand, because as her hand tried to surround it, I could feel my own heat contained and reflected back. She tugged my manhood downward toward her opening.

"Put it in me now, baby! Fuck your Mommy, goddamn you. Motherfuck your Mommy!"

Her words, the feel of her hand, and the wetness of her pussy as she guided me to her were too much for me to bear. I pushed my manhood into her, slowly burying myself inside my Mommy. Each delicious millimeter of penetration sent waves of ecstasy through both of us. I felt the tip of my cock against the end of her love channel, yet I continued to push.

Then, as slowly as I had entered I began to withdraw, repeating the friction of fucking all over again. Her hairy wetness and her demanding muscles stroked me as no hand ever could.

As I looked downward at Barbara, I saw my own Mother's image flash before me. In that moment, my thrusts became more forceful, more demanding.

Barbara's head thrashed from side to side as her hips thrust upward more violently with each plunge of my cock. The friction of her hairy inner thighs against my waist, her screams and moans, all fueled my manly fires. With her arms raised above her head and clawing at the bedsheets, her bushy pits were exposed fully. I placed my hands in them and began to alternately stroke and grasp at the wet hair. The sensation was explosive for both of us.

"I'm cumming, baby!" she screamed. "Cum in Mommy! Cum with Mommy! Oh, baby....." Over and over again she repeated it, pleadingly, haltingly, demandingly.

"I'm cumming, Mommy!" I cried out as my thrusts increased in frequency and intensity.

I felt my eyes pinch closed and my mouth fly own as every muscle in my young body focused its energy on pushing my hot, steamy cum into Barbara's inflamed tight pussy. Our bodies lurched together, again and again, as our mother-son fantasy came to a conclusion in pools of lights and colors and sounds and hairy wetness. I pumped and pumped, my own jism expelled inside her, flowing out from her pussy around my still hard cock and through her now-matted pubic hair. Finally, her own orgasm erupted explosively. Her body heaved, almost lifting us both off the bed as I continued to thrust. I collapsed on top of her.

"Oh...baby," she whispered as she tried to regain her breath. The sweat of our bodies contained our body heat as I continued to lay on top of her, unable to speak. We lay that way until I rolled off her and onto my side, facing her.

"Did Mommy like being fucked by her baby?" I finally asked.

"Every bit as much as baby liked fucking his mommy," she replied. And with that, she reached down and began stroking my now-limp cock back to life.

"I still have four hours before my plane leaves," she whispered.

I felt my youthful cock rebounding in her hands grasp, and the vision of womanly lust began to creep back into her eyes.

I pulled her hairy body on top of me, and we began to kiss and grind together again.

"Yes, Mommy," I whispered into her ear. "Whatever Mommy wants."

12