A Favor for My Best Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Sick of my fuck buddy, I offer my sex to my new best friend.
2.6k words
4.56
122.7k
68

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put a firm hand on my back and bent me over the counter sink and he spread my legs open and took me from behind.

What I had thought would be only a one time thing had turned into an almost daily fuck, except it was Michael doing all the fucking.

He grabbed my waist as his cock slid in an out of my hole (which was no longer virgin tight thanks to him) I bucked my hips to his motion and my balls which hung beautifully in the summer heat bounced on the counter as his slapped against my ass.

My parents had walked in on us when Michael was deep inside of me on the couch, the very first time he first fucked me. Not expecting to be having sex, I hadn't paid proper attention to the time and should have known they'd be back.

After seeing me giving my ass to my best friend, my parents both respectively left the room to let us compose ourselves. As turned on as I had been, I was scared now. And worried. I jumped up and put my clothes on in a panic.

"Hey" Michael said, he grabbed my shoulders with his muscular arms "don't panic, it'll be okay" he hugged me against his naked body. Me only having my shirt on."I'll talk to them." He slapped my ass and put on his clothes and calmly walked out to where my parents were.

I was too scared to follow but I listened to him talk. "Mr and Mrs Peters I am so sorry for what you just saw me doing to your son" he said.

"I just want you to know it was all my doing and Franky was just being a good friend by letting me do things no friend should never as of another friend."

I didn't hear my parents reply for a long while until my mother said "thank you for your honesty Michael." And he left. They began to come inside. I had to hide! I couldn't face them.

I ran to my room and pretended to sleep. Soon my door opened. "Franky?" It was my mom thank god. "Franky you have nothing to be embarrassed about."

I looked up at her. "I can't believe you saw me doing that. I can't believe I did it!"

"Franky are you... Gay?"

"No!" That was the second time I'd been asked that today.

"Sweety then why did you let him do that with you?"

"I don't know mom. He asked okay?"

"And you said yes?"

"At first all he wanted was to touch my breasts. I told you I wanted to get them removed."

"The doctor said you can make that decision once you're twenty one, and besides if you wouldn't be so insecure, I think they're a beautiful part of you. You don't think they look bad on me do you?"

"... No, but yours are fully developed and you're meant to have them. Besides you can wear a bra so they look nicer. My nipples always show through my shirts."

"Well you're welcome to use my bras if you'd like"

"Mom, I don't want to look even more like a girl."

"I'm just saying, it's your choice. If you an Michael are going to keep-" "No mom. It's not going to happen again!"

Boy was I wrong. No matter how I tried to prevent it, Michael always turned any situation where we were alone together into a hook up. I was turned on feeling his dick deep inside of me and began to jack off into the sink, as I had many times in the past imagining this exact situation (though not with Michael).

It was true I wasn't really attracted to him, he was muscled from head to toe with definition like no man I'd ever seen, yet slim. But he wasn't my type. For one, my type was women: dark haired dainty women. but if i had to go gay, my type was Jose, the beautiful dark skinned guy of my dreams. Not this white muscled boy plunging his cock in and out of my furry bubble butt.

But as much as I thought that, I did enjoy the sex. Michaels many and current girlfriends must have taught him much about the art if sex. His meaty head stroking my prostate and my hand moving up and down my own smooth dick made me cum like never before. A huge wad hit the mirror covering the face of my reflection in white dripping goo.

The rest of my cum emptied into the sink, and thank god! What spurted out was bad enough but then what seemed like a white flood rushed out over my hand. It would have been a pain to clean!

My ass tensed up around his six inch cock as I orgasmed and he kept fucking me as hard as ever. He was outlasting me so much these days, it always hurt more after I came.

I licked the cum off the mirror, and waited for him to finish. It was a long time. All I could think was how badly I needed to stop this. To do that I would need to stop being alone with him. Finally he pushed my head up against the mirror.

"You read bitch?" He whispered hotly in my ear. He had to whisper to not wake his sleeping parents. I nodded. I was very ready for this to end.

He tensed and squirted, tensed and squirted. Moaning as he did, wen he finally pulled out i felt an amazing feeling of relief: the greatest part of anal sex, leaving you to want even more.

"Fuck man" he said "I can't get enough of your ass! One of these days you should shave that thing for me."

"Are you kidding!? I'm so hairy shaving is a bitch and it grows back so fast" I asked.

"Just your ass!"

"That's the worst part, I sit on that." Even though I protested, I now felt insecure as though I should shave it.

"Alright fine whatever" he groaned. We both went back to his room an fell asleep like nothing had happened.

The next day Michael asked if he could come over to "hang out". I lied and told him Sean was coming over, and he accepted. I couldn't have Michael over to my house! After they caught is fucking I'd been lying to them about who's house I'd been staying at.

I decided I might as well see what Sean was up to. I called him and as always he was eager to hang out, especially having just recently broken up with his long term girlfriend.

"Hey Frank" he said when he came over. I found myself checking him out for the first time. He was taller than Michael or I with nicely muscled arms and chest, not ripped like Michael.

"Hey Sean! Come in!" I could even see his soft cock hanging in his soccer shorts.

It was nice to have a real friend over again not just Michael who wanted only my ass and tits.

We sat around and talked as usual, Sean was really upset about being single now. My parents were out drinking at some party, when they came home I think they were glad to see me with a different friend and to see is clothed and my ass cock free.

After they went to bed, Sean wanted to show me a funny movie on YouTube. I got out my computer and it started up to the login box. Sean waited as I put in my password. When I finally did, flesh popped up on my screen to my horror. I saw a guy on his knees getting another guys cock rubbed all around his lips before finally taking it in his mouth.

"Oops" I said clicking the x on the screen. Ever since Michael fucked me id watched nothing but gay porn, and i now remembered putting my computer into hibernate the last time. without closing!? how stupid can I be? It seemed like forever before it finally disappeared.

"Oh" he said. He laughed nervously then, but I handed him the computer and he proceeded to show me the video like nothing had happened.

Eventually the conversation drifted back to his ex.

I listened to his woes and finally when he was leaving he turned to me and said "thanks for listening, you've always been the best friend I had."

I was flattered. "Hey, anytime. Thanks for being cool about what happened with the computer today. I know you're going through a rough patch. If there's anything I can do to help you through it let me know."

"Anything?" He asked, raising his eyes up an down jokingly.

I thought about it, I'd been Michaels personal fuck bitch the last two weeks, I don't see why I couldn't help a nicer guy like Sean out. "Anything." I said firmly.

"Well the hardest part about not having a girlfriend anymore is not having someone to.." He glanced over at my computer. "Are you into that stuff that was on your computer?"

I was on my knees before I could answer him, unbuttoning his pants. "I can be your new girlfriend for a while."

He smiled nervously. "Have you done this before?"

"Yes. Only recently."

"With who?"

"Michael."

"What really?" He asked as I licked his shaft. "Oh" he moaned. I took off my shirt. "Oh man and you even have tits."

"Yeah." I remembered. "You can feel them if you'd like. That's what Michael does."

He pinched my nipples and a put my lips around his cock head and sucked the tip. His dick grew in my mouth until I was sucking a beautiful seven incher! "That feels great" he told me. "Only... Do you think you could dress like one?"

I popped him out of my mouth. "Like one what?"I asked curiously.

"Like a girl."

"Uhm I dunno. I've never Crossdressed before." I remembered my moms offer about the bras. "Hold on Ill be right back."

I quietly slipped into my parents bedroom. They were both asleep, snoring loudly. It's a wonder they could sleep. I slipped over to my mothers underwear drawer and pulled it open. It made a noise and I froze. But they were both still snoring. I felt around until I found a Lacey pair of panties and a bra. I quickly shut the door and left.

When I got back out to the living room, Sean was waiting naked and still extremely hard. I showed him the underwear, I saw now that the bra was red while the panties were black. Oops.

"Put them on!" He said excitedly.

I slipped the panties on, the fabric felt great against my cock and it grew harder than ever. You could see every detail through the panties.

The bra I had more difficulty with. "Could you?"

Sean came up behind me and fastened the bra for me.

"I look silly" I said, looking at my reflection in the mirror with Sean standing naked behind me. Indeed I was too hairy for lingerie. My breasts looked good with the lift from the bra. Much bigger than I had thought they were.

Sean began to kiss my neck."you look beautiful" he said. "Just need a shave." He held my bra covered breasts. I could feel his naked dick rub up and down my crack through my mothers panties. "Those paties feel so great he said"

I had to admit they did feel nice on my own cock. I began to stroke myself through them, at first I was careful not to stretch them, but it felt too good for me to care and I started hacking off vigorously with the fabric stretching out like a condom.

Sean had his thumbs inside my bra now, massaging my nipples. That felt so good. I let out a soft moan.

The panties felt tight on me, being stretched by my cock on on end while simultaneously Sean's penis was pushing it tighter and tighter between my round bubble-butt cheeks until I could feel him pushing against my hole.

I felt my hole loosen out of habit thanks to Michael. I was ready to be fucked, and apparently Sean was ready to fuck me, he pulled the panty to the side, exposing my right butt cheek which he grabbed firmly and squeezed as he pulled it apart from the other one.

I bent over the kitchen counter in front of me; happy to do a friend a favor. I knew after all Sean hadn't been getting any since the break up, and that has to be a rough transition.

But he wasn't being rough with me. He entered me so slowly it made me shake. When he was finally all the was in me he waited again and slowly pulled out. I shuddered again.

He slowly began to pick up the pace, still making me shake with anticipation and sending shivers down my spine as he kissed his way up my neck.

I turned my head to kiss him and his lips met mine. I closed my eyes as we made out while he gently fucked me, but when I opened them I saw a figure down my hallway.

Oh no! Had my mom woke up and seen me in her clothes!? And having sex--with a guy--again!?

I began to panic. I'm sure Sean just thought I was enjoying him. I didn't want to stop him, I just hoped my mother didn't tell dad.

But wait. It wasn't like mom to stand and watch. She would have left in embarrassment by now.

I kissed Sean again to sneak another peak, and I saw the figures hand moving. Back and forth on his dick. My fathers thick long dick!

Holy shit my dad was watching me get fucked in moms underwear, and enjoying it!

Somehow that made me extra hot. I started to masturbate myself like my father was. The panties felt amazing. They were growing dark around the tip of my cock where pre cum was seeping out.

Suddenly Sean spun me around. I was leaned with my back against the counter, he lifted my legs and fucked my through my half removed panties.

Oh god I loved this. Now turned around, I had a clear view of my father and his dick. We made eye contact. I smiled. Then suddenly Sean was kissing me again. And his pace became quicker and quicker.

I moaned loudly, no longer worried about anyone hearing. I moaned every time he entered me. I might cum from anal alone!

But then suddenly Sean came. Spasm after spasm I felt his cock jerk inside me. I had always cum first, I was surprised!

Sean dismounted me and kissed his way down my body. Past my bra, and stomach until he reached my fully erect cock.

Through my panties he licked the shaft: up and down up and down and then letting his tongue dance on my cock head. He slipped a finger up my ass and bent it gently to tickle my insides.

I was gone. So was my father, it was awesome. We came simultaneously: his all over the hallway, and mine fountained out through my mothers panties. I could see the white cum clearly leaking out of the black fabric.

Oh god. How will I clean these!? I asked myself, but Sean was one step ahead of me. He licked all of the cum up. Scooping it with his tongue and then gulping as he swallowed and smiled up at me.

He was definitely my new best friend.