A Favour From Dad

Story Info
Daughter and friend ask for a small favour.
2.7k words
4.42
222.8k
147
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,526 Followers

I have a daughter, Valerie, by name. She's nineteen and, in a father's unprejudiced opinion, just perfect. She and a friend of hers, Ruth, came up to me the other day as they had a request.

Val wasn't backward about it. She just fronted right up to me and said she wanted me to do them a favour. I said sure, anything you want, and then Val started to beat around the bush.

That's when I realised I should have asked what the favour was, first. I had a funny feeling I was going to have to back out of it. Valerie, you must understand, is a very straightforward sort of person. You've heard of people who take the bull by the horns? Valerie isn't quite as retiring as those people. She grabs the bull by the testicles and squeezes them until she gets what she wants. For her to dither when asking for something was most unusual.

Eventually she blurted it out. Would I be so kind as to rape Ruth?

My immediate reaction was to wonder where I could locate a good psychiatrist at short notice. Looking at the two hopeful faces I decided that a lot more thought was needed, and decided to explore the request.

"Why?" I asked.

Apparently heartened by the fact that I hadn't just laughed at them or given a flat refusal, the girls explained. Apparently another girl they both knew, a stranger to me, had been raped by her boyfriend. She had confided to Ruth that while it had definitely been rape and she was very angry at her boyfriend, it was also some of the most exciting sex she had ever had.

Since then Ruth had been wondering what it would be like to be raped and how could you go about getting yourself raped safely. She didn't want to stir up her current boyfriend to the point where he raped her because they didn't yet have a sexual relationship, and if he raped her once and got away with it he might think it gave him licence to continue doing it.

Neither did she want to put herself into a position where some stranger would rape her. Anything could happen. She wanted some degree of security but wasn't sure how to go about it.

Ruth had been discussing possibilities with Val and Val had the brainwave that I would make the perfect rapist. Thank you very much for that vote of confidence, Val. It was a surprising choice in my opinion because Val had always seemed to regard me as a sexual neuter. She had always seemed to assume that after she was born, my testicles dropped off, and I never wanted to have sex again.

In case you're wondering, I've been a single father for years, but any sexual adventures I'd had had been well out of my daughter's view.

So the girls now had a theoretical rapist and a voluntary victim, but weren't sure how to get the show on the road.

I pushed a bit harder on why they had chosen me for a rapist. It turned out they trusted me. They knew I wouldn't actually do anything to hurt Ruth (excluding the little matter of rape) and that I wouldn't expect to carry on a sexual relationship with her afterwards. It would just be a once off rape so that Ruth could experience it.

"So what you really want is for Ruth to have some consensual non-consensual sex," I told them. "The way it works is that Ruth gives her consent at the start and can't withdraw that consent. It doesn't matter if she changes her mind, as I would just ignore any refusal. You would, in the initial consent, agree to certain limits.

For example, you would make the consent time-frame limited. You may say it applies to tomorrow and runs for forty eight hours, starting at midnight tonight. You may also like to limit the number of times you're agreeing to have sex in that period. You don't want to find yourself being pounced on every couple of hours and forced to have sex.

And you may want to limit what I can do.

Do you understand how it works?"

"I think so," said Ruth. "I'd say that you can have sex with me once tomorrow and then I forget about it, but at some stage tomorrow you ravish me."

"Close, but not quite accurate. What it means is that sometime tomorrow I would take you, even if you changed your mind and decided you didn't want sex with me after all. I would already have irrevocable permission, and if you do change your mind you're going to be raped anyway.

And I might want you to do things you don't want to do. What would you do if I demanded that you give me a blowjob to start with?"

Both the girls blushed at that and looked at each other.

"Um, I'm not sure," said Ruth. "I might refuse to do that."

"And I'm the rapist, remember. I might not let you refuse. How would you react if I spanked you until you agreed to do the blowjob?"

There was more blushing and exchanging of glances, but Ruth actually looked a little intrigued.

"I'm not sure that I'd like a spanking," she said.

What the hell. I was sitting down and she was standing right there in front of me wearing a short skirt.

"Let's find out," I said and took hold of her arm and pulled.

Ruth suddenly found herself across my knee. I just flicked her skirt up and peeled her panties down and then delivered a nice firm swat to her bottom.

The poor girl didn't know what to do. She squealed and kicked and appealed to Valerie for help. Valerie was too busy laughing at her to be of any assistance.

I gave Ruth another nice swat and then ran my hand down a bit, cupped her mound and squeezed it.

Ruth gave another squeal.

"What are you doing?" she wailed.

Letting her up, I laughed at her.

"Giving you something to think about," I told her. "Imagine how you'd be feeling right now if you were still bent over my knee, knowing the spanking had only commenced and that you were going to be raped once it was completed."

Ruth was blushing and hastily pulling her panties back into place. She was also, I noticed, breathing hard and her nipples were erect. Interesting.

"Ok, girls. Why don't the pair of you go off and discuss the whole thing some more now that you know a bit more about what you're asking. If Ruth really wants to go ahead with it she can come back and discuss it with me.

Alone. You will keep your nose out of it," I added, speaking to Val.

The two young women hastily left, not just the room but the house, and I could see them waving their hands and talking as they walked off down the street.

It was just after seven in the evening when Ruth dropped past to see me. Val was at work and would be for a couple of hours. I smiled at Ruth and invited her in and she followed me into the lounge room.

I settled her onto the couch, sitting at the other end of it, and gave her a quizzical look. She blushed slightly, but she was determined.

"I really want to know what it's like," she said, not looking directly at me. But I don't want to have to give a blow job or," going deeply red, "anal. I just want to know what it's like to have no real choice. I thought sometime over the next day or so I could come around and we'll see how it goes."

"So you are effectively giving me permission to have sex with you sometime between now and the next two days?" I asked. "Only once and within the limits you just specified."

Ruth nodded vigorously, but I wasn't having that. I was recording her consent and I needed her to say it.

"I didn't hear that," I told her, smiling.

"I said yes," she muttered, but loudly enough for my purposes. "When would you like me to come around?"

"You're already here," I snapped. "Take off your clothes now. All of them. I want you naked right away."

Ruth was slightly taken aback. "Wh-what?" she stammered.

"I said, take off your clothes. Are you deaf? Or do I have to rip them off you?"

"But," she said. "What are you saying?"

I reached over and pulled her towards me so that she fell across my lap. Reaching up her dress I took hold of her panties and pulled them down and them I slapped her bottom for her.

"I said naked, now," I told her. "I'm going to count to ten and if you're not naked by then I will strip you myself and spank you while I do it. One."

Ruth was pale and hurriedly shedding clothes before I reached ten.

"That's better," I told her, "but you need to learn to do as you're told, when you're told.

Bend over that chair," I said, pointing to an armchair.

Giving me nervous looks Ruth did as she was told, bending over the arm of the chair and shooting little looks in my direction. Standing, I moved up behind her and toed her ankles, encouraging her to move them further apart.

"I had to tell you three times to take off your clothes," I told her and then I counted.

"One, two, three," I said, giving her a firm spank with each count. "Next time you'll do as your told at once, won't you?"

Ruth nodded her head, not daring to speak apparently. Things weren't going the way she'd expected. I cupped her mound and started teasing her.

"Do you know why I want you naked?" I asked.

"You're going to have sex with me," she said in a very small voice. "Right now. I don't think I'm ready for it."

"Too bad," I reminded her. "You don't have any say in the matter, now do you?"

When she didn't answer fast enough I dropped another spank on her bottom.

"I said, do you?" I rapped out, and this time I received a gasped "No."

This time I slapped her pussy with my cupped hand. Noisy and stinging a little but no harm.

"When I ask a question you answer it promptly. Understand?"

A very small "yes" went floating past. Ruth was feeling very helpless by now. She was naked in front of a man who apparently felt free to spank her bottom whenever he wished and who was going to have sex with her, and it was too late for her to change her mind.

I took of my trousers and pressed against her bottom, letting her feel my erection pressing between her cheeks. She squeaked and tried to wriggle away but was pinned between me and the chair.

I rubbed myself against her while my hands snaked around and closed over her breasts. I roughly teased them, letting her know I could do as I wished and she had to take it. After a while I moved to stand side on to her. This allowed me to continue to play with her breasts with one hand while the other returned to the task of getting her pussy worked up.

I could see Ruth flinging little glances at my erection and then turning her head to look anywhere but there, but always finding herself turning back to look at me again.

She was breathing hard and squirming under my touch, but I noticed that she was squirming into, rather than away from, my hand. Fingers dipped between her lips and slipped quite deep inside her, telling me she was hot and wet and tight.

I moved around behind Ruth again, my hands reaching down to ease her lips apart. She knew what was about to happen and she groaned.

"Please, I'm really not sure about this anymore," she told me, and then screamed as she found me roughly intruding into her.

I was deliberately rough. Not mean or brutal, but just heedless of her as I forced my way along her passage, Ruth squealing loudly for each inch of territory claimed.

Then I was in her and she was mine and Ruth was panting, almost quivering against me. I held for a moment, then pulled back and returned, pressing home just as roughly but finding the going a lot smoother now that Ruth had had a chance to stretch and cater for me.

Ruth had instinctively pushed back against me when I started moving, and as I started driving into her she resumed her squealing and wriggling but also pushed hard back to meet me.

As this was supposed to be rape I took unconscionable advantage of the woman. I slammed into her hard and fast and Ruth had to bounce her butt pretty smartly to keep up with me. My hands were mauling her breasts, squeezing them and rubbing her hard little nipples against my palms, while my cock pounded her, having its way with her.

Ruth's squeals and protests were finally dying down, mainly because she needed all her air to just breathe. She was gasping heavily as our bodies bounced against each other, her previous loud squeals now no more than little mewing sounds as her body desperately sort its' satisfaction.

Fairly soon Ruth started writhing under me, trying to get closer to me while her bottom was bouncing harder than ever. The little squeaking mews she had been letting out were turning into pleading, asking for more.

I was doing my best, I assure you, plunging into her receptive body with my full weight behind my thrust, almost lifting her off the floor. Ruth was accepting it as her due and bouncing back for more. This rape lark was going to kill me, I swear it.

Somehow Ruth had gained a second wind and her squeals were starting up again. They were becoming louder and more excited, and I could tell that I didn't have far to go to have her climax. Which was fortunate, as I was about to bust with mine.

I just gave up, relaxing and slamming into her, letting my climax gush deep inside her. Ruth's squeals turned into a scream, noisy thing that she was, and she started shuddering as her own climax ripped into her.

I relaxed afterwards, watching Ruth as she sort of crumbled into the armchair. (By relaxed, I mean I collapsed onto the couch, wondering if forty is a good time to have a heart attack.) By the time I had recovered some energy, Ruth was stirring.

I gathered up her clothes and steered her through to the bathroom and pushed her into the shower. Then I put on some coffee.

After a while Ruth came dancing out of the bathroom, fully dressed, not a hair out of place. I poured her some coffee and she perched on the table, drinking it. She started to bring up what had just taken place but I held up a hand. I wasn't going to discuss my performance with her.

I told her if she had to talk about it she could chat with her friends as long as she left my name out of it. She pouted but didn't say anything.

I knew damned well she had enjoyed what had happened but I didn't need a post mortem. She was barely half my age and I couldn't see any long term relationship developing. Better if she found a nice young man of her own age.

She did hint at one stage that she probably wouldn't fight too hard if I tried for a second round sometime. I hinted right back that it was fortunate that she'd stipulated only a single time or I might have been tempted to take her again. She looked a little disconcerted at that.

She left before Val got home, and of course when Val did get home she wanted to know if Ruth had come to see me. I told her she'd have to discuss that with Ruth as I wasn't commenting.

Mind you, I expect the next few days might be interesting. I have every intention of getting Ruth back in my bed at least once. She seemed to take to dominance rather eagerly. I was curious as to how far I could push it.

Ashson
Ashson
8,526 Followers