A Favour Returned

Story Info
A couple return to a familiar place.
1.1k words
6k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hustle and bustle of the square in front of the cathedral was made all the more intense by the midday sun. Milan was a place full of beautiful people, expensive taste and lots of noise. The glorious smells of fresh tomatoes, bread and garlic hung in the air tempting people inside the many exquisite eateries and well stocked wine bars.

On this day, however, Nicole had little interest in eating, drinking or even browsing the many designer boutiques that were scattered around the Duomo. She glanced over at her husband who, although 12 years her senior, looked as handsome and charismatic as he had done all those years ago when they had first visited this enchanting place. She had only been 21 at the time and her cheeks began to rouge at the memory of what they had got up to that first time in the building that stood before them, imposing and architecturally beautiful. Marcus glanced down at her knowingly, a smile on his face and a glint in his eye that as ever was able to burn through to her without the need for voicing his thoughts. They nodded in agreement at one another, could they possibly make it better this time?

She wore a pale green cotton dress, carefully chosen that morning as he'd been showering in the Mandarin hotel. She had chosen matching underwear in his favourite hue of green too. It contrasted with her long fiery red hair and delicately tanned, freckled skin but she knew that it had always made him putty in her hands when she wore it, green a sign for "come and get me..." and on cue as they entered the cool and eerie silence of the cathedral her nipples became visible in insolent peaks against the loose dress which loosely flowed to the floor. He walked closely behind her and as he bent his head he growled huskily behind her ear causing the spot between her thighs to moisten in honest anticipation.

"You before me this time sexy" he uttered as his right hand planted itself forcefully on the small of her back. Nervously glancing around, she hoped that the few people milling around looking at the artifacts and the alter didn't notice as they disappeared into the confessional box at the side of the chapel. Certain that they hadn't been seen he abruptly picked her up and planted her on a ledge, making sure that the material of her dress was washed around her hips enabling the flesh of her ample derriere to feel the coolness of the hard and well-polished marble. "Not here! Not now! What if someone comes in?" she rasped under her breath anxiously trying to keep his head from journeying south as she placed her delicately manicured fingertips on the nape of his tanned neck tempting him to kiss her lips in an upright position. He kissed her hungrily yet his hazel eyes burnt through to hers in a way that let her know that there was no way that she was leaving this place until he had returned the favour that she had initiated all those years ago.

This time it would be him knelt on the cushioned wooden plinth and as he sank down she let her head tilt back and let out a contented sigh. His strong hands stroked over her thighs, tracing over the delicate artwork that matched his more masculine tattoo and his finger hooked forcefully around the top of her lace panties pulling them swiftly over her hips, down her tanned legs and over her now bare feet... she glanced down and saw him knelt with his eyes closed inhaling the scent from the crotch of the damp lingerie before putting it in his trouser pocket no doubt to withhold from her later on.

"I'm going to make you cum so hard girl" he throatily commanded "I want you to drown my face with your sweet juices and I'm going to devour every last drop" she could feel his words breathe over her already engorged clitoris and she desperately wanted his mouth over her swollen and excited lips. Teasingly kissing his way up her inner thigh, he could smell her arousal. He knew that she would explode if he flicked his tongue over her cunt but he wanted to draw this process out. His mind flicked back to the woman before him being younger and having shocked him in this very place as she'd taken his cock in her mouth and swallowed his every last drop. As far as blow jobs went, and she was very good at them, that had ranked as one of the most memorable and he was determined to make his wife cum in much the same explosive way.

They both stiffened as footsteps seemed to come closer, the echoes of the old building made worse by the cool hard flagstones. Nicole tried to pull him up from his shoulders but it only made him more determined as he used the strength in his upper arms to force her thighs further apart. In the daylight, her clit was eagerly throbbing and he could see the slick trail of excitement coating her swollen lips. His tongue sought out the back of the entrance to her cunt and in one firm and sure motion he licked his way upwards before clamping his mouth around her clit and sliding one then two fingers masterfully inside her, curling their way to massage her pulsating inner core. Her hands pulled his head deeper towards her and her excitement in this very precarious position grew ridiculously quickly. Looking up at his beautiful wife he could tell that she was going to explode in a beautiful way in no amount of time.

He had always loved pleasing her this way but this was no time for a slow and lazy session. Finger fucking her sodden slit he could feel her leg start to tremor, a sure sign that he was close to his prize. He removed his fingers from her pussy and instead slipped his ring finger naughtily into her tight little ass whilst deftly pushing his tongue into her dripping cunt. He used the vibration of a throaty growl to push her over the edge. At this point she was biting her arm stifling the noise she couldn't minimise as she came in a glorious gush of fluid all over his face. As her breathing returned to normal he calmed down his attack yet continued to lap every last drop of delicious honey from her quivering and spent cunt. Letting her dress fall he helped her to stand on her very shaky legs and bent his head to kiss her. She could taste how well he had done as their tongues danced in a deep and delicious kiss.

"I said I'd get you, back didn't I?" he said as he playfully spanked her backside. "come on let's go and grab some food I'm starving." They walked out of the cathedral into the sunshine not realising that the moist green lingerie had floated to the floor as they wound their way into the crowd.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
macsporranmacsporranover 6 years ago
Outstanding work

I really enjoyed this story, it has elements of a true story running through it..if that is the case then Id love to meet you :-)

You are becoming one of my favourite authors.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Happy High School Reunion A woman gets a chance to sleep with her high school crush.in Erotic Couplings
Lockdown Lust and the Sister-in Law Man virtually seduces his sister-in-law while under lockdown.in Erotic Couplings
Social Isolation - Stuck at Home Ch. 01 A neighbor needs shelter from the virus and the storm.in Erotic Couplings
The Fieldtrip A professor and her student get lost in the woods.in Erotic Couplings
Pool Party Quickie Odd man out gets some play time.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories