A Femdom Tryst

Story Info
I revisit a hot real life afternoon with my Mistress.
2.5k words
4.35
15.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onesubone
onesubone
15 Followers

I carried on a relationship with a Mistress/Dominant for a couple years although we did not get to meet in person very often because we lived a few hours apart.

I am a forty something married man and It had been many months since I had last seen Mistress. Feeling that familiar longing again I pull up the little used email account I use to contact Mistress. As luck would have it, she had recently emailed asking if I have forgotten about her! As I pull up the full email I remember her dark lustrous hair and perfect mouth. I exhale slowly and dream about her gorgeous full breasts and round, firm ass. I think back to the pictures she sent not long ago showing me her, new, recently enhanced breasts. I loved her breast as they were but the newer versions are spectacular as well. If Mistress likes them, I like them.

As I reminisce about our last session my cock begins to grow. I close my eyes for a moment and breathe slowly. Mistress enjoys tormenting me and I know she gets off on the power exchange as much as I do. When we are together, she is respectful of boundaries and careful not to hurt me but also very much in charge. My submission turns each of us on. Her ability to take her orgasms from me, when, and how she wants them turns us both on. I know she really enjoys the feeling of my large, thick cock. Unfortunately, I know I do not fuck her well enough with it. She deserves a long, long pounding but almost never gets it. By the time we get to the fucking, she has me so close to the edge I never last long enough. This gives her even more reason to torment, tease and torture me. Perhaps that is the way she likes it. Oh well, maybe next time I will do better.

I craft a properly subservient note asking when she might be available. I tell her I would very much like to be used again and I further tell her that I would love to take her strap-on long and hard. I got a bit father this time and share a fantasy I have been thinking about. I confess that I want to cum on her pussy and have her make me lick it off. Clicking send on the email, I feel my cock involuntarily twitch and throb. Now, fully hard, I close my browser and shudder as I give my throbbing cock a hard squeeze and decide to go to bed without a release.

When I awaken the next morning my thoughts immediately turn to my email. Had she responded? When might we meet? I am fully hard again as I log in and make my way to my in-box on my browser. To my delight, she had responded and seemed anxious to use me again, fuck my ass and make me eat my cum. What a delightfully nasty woman. We exchanged a few more emails on logistics and she gave me strict instructions. I was to leave the door ajar and wait for her, with a butt plug in place, wearing panties while leaning over the bed. I was literally dripping with excitement but decided to wait and build up a huge load for her.

As the day of our meeting dawned I loaded up on my toys and some nice white wine as instructed and drove to work. I found it difficult to concentrate on tasks throughout the day as the anticipation continued to build. Finally, I decided I could not pretend any longer and headed to the hotel to prepare myself. I checked in and began to get ready.

Mistress likes to spend a long time pounding my ass really hard so I do my best to make myself clean. I spent an hour with an irrigator filling and then emptying my bowels. I showered, trimmed myself and lubed up a medium sized butt plug. I put squirt of lube on my finger and rubbed it all over my soon to be gaping asshole. I bent over and worked the plug slowly in and then straightened up, pausing to feel it inside me. The plug will allow her to take me when and how she wants without taking too long to work up to it. When Mistress is ready to fuck me, she is ready to fuck. I pulled on my panties and then I got ice and transferred a nice bottle of wine to the ice bucket per Mistresses instructions. She like to enjoy a glass or two while tormenting me. To my horror I could not find an opener anywhere in the room so I pulled on my jeans over my panties and put on a shirt and shoes. I enjoyed the feel of the panties in my jeans and even more the pressure of the jeans against the plug as I went down to the lobby in search of a corkscrew. Everything must be ready for her!

After returning to the room I undressed back to panties and a robe and waited. I exchanged messages with Mistress as she made her way to the hotel and my room and my heart began to pound. Finally, she was at the door and then inside. Unfortunately I had to wait for her to be right at the door because a maid was just outside vacuuming. This meant I was not bent over the bed as instructed. We greeted with a warm kiss and hug. It was nice to see her, smell her and be in her presence. I poured her a glass of wine and thanked her for coming. She slapped me across the face for not being ready as in directed and ordered me back into the other room of the suite bent over the bed.

I immediately dropped to me knees and crawled back into the other room and assumed my position. I waited as instructed for what seemed like an eternity while she changed and got ready. I was looked back over my should expectantly when she finally emerged. As she walked into the room I caught and held my breath. Mistress is medium height with dark hair and dark brown eyes. She has a beautiful smile and a body to make men weep. She was wearing a dark bustier, stockings, impossibly high stiletto heels and a very sexy thong. She pulled me up and slapped me across the face again letting me know who was in charge. She then grabbed me by the back of the neck and pulled me in for a kiss. We kissed passionately for several minutes without stop. Our tongue mingled with her controlling the action as she sucked on my tongue.

She then ordered me to refresh her wine and sat down on a chair. She said it was time for her to cum. I was ordered back onto my knees first and then told to come closer on my knees while waiting close to her. Mistress grasped each arm and placed her feet against the front of my shoulders and put the tip of each stiletto heel on my nipples and began to pull me closer. As she pulled, her heels dug deliciously into my nipples. She then looked into my eyes and pulled me down to her sex by my hair. She sternly instructed me to pull her panties aside and eat her until she came and to be quick about it. She told me it was a long day and that she needed to cum to relax.

I did my best to comply. I pulled her thong aside and buried my tongue in her very wet and very sweet pussy. I licked her top to bottom and worked to see how far I could get my tongue inside her sex. She leaned back, moaned and flexed her ankles to grind her shoes against my nipples and told me to work harder. I moved up to focus on her clit and worked hard to make her cum as she grasped my hair tightly and pushed my face firmly into her. She continues to roll push her heels into my nipples as encouragement at first and then to cause me pain as she came. My moans of pain into her sex pushing her hard over the edge.

By the time she came down from her orgasm my face was coated with her juices and I was very much out of breath myself. While she recovered I got her a new glass of wine, unbuckled and removed her shoes and massaged her feet as directed. Once she had fully recovered and taken some time to enjoy the massage she ordered me to my feet. I was ordered to remove my panties and bend over the bed while Mistress disappeared into the next room.

When she returned she was wearing her strap-on. It is a thick, black seven inch rubber cock that curves slightly upward. She had a bottle of lube in one hand and a devilish gleam in her eye to match the smirk on her mouth. She went back to her chair and sat down, cock sticking up lewdly. She directly me back onto my knees and instructed me forward. She grasped the back of my head again and pulled me closer, guiding her cock into my mouth. She then commanded me to suck. I opened my mouth wide and began to suck on her girl cock. I kept my teeth away just as if she could feel it and sucked hard and bobbed up and down, up and down. I worked to take it deeper and deeper, holding my breath so I could not gag and throw up. She laughed at me and told me to try harder. I did my best but gagged just the same as I tried to deep throat her hard black girl cock. I do not love this but it turns Mistress on so what else matters. After five minutes of this I finally paused to catch my breath and she stood up and told me it was time for me to get fucked.

I moved back to the bed I spread out a towel, bent over the bed and begged her to take me. Mistress proceeded to take my plug out, lube up her cock and grab me by the hips. She is always patient and considerate as she eases in for the first time but make no mistake, she is going all the way in. Once in, she began to take long, slow and firm thrusts while holding my hips. I really love when Mistress fucks me and began to push back so she could really pound me. She increased tempo and we had a great rhythm. Mistress really knows how to fuck and I was really enjoying the very hard fucking she was giving me. After about 10 minutes of really hard pounded I asked if I could turn on my back so I could watch her take me. It was so exciting to see her big rubber cock enter me as she held my legs and continued to bang away. I like to see her breasts bounce as she hits bottom and transfers the force to my ass and then hear the slap of her hips hitting my ass. Without warning, she stopped suddenly and said it was her turn to get fucked. She left the room and returned with a collar with attached nipple clamps. She fastened it around my neck and attached the clamps. They were very tight and hurt quite a lot but I wanted to endure it for her.

She then had me lay on my back as she removed her strap-on and thong. She placed her toy and a lurid red rabbit vibrator next to my cock and pronounced me bigger than her toy. She then started torturing me by pinching my nipples hard smacking my cock to cool me down. She bent over me and told me to open my mouth and spit a huge amount of saliva which slid right down my throat. I was so turned on I would do anything for this woman, my gorgeous Mistress. She laid back in the bed pulled me up on my knees and put a condom on my throbbing cock. I was then instructed to fuck her hard. I did my best to comply. I moved between her legs and placed my cock at the entrance of her sex. I rubbed myself up and down her slit and then slowly entered her. I was commanded to fuck her harder and did my best to comply but because I was so close to the edge when starting I knew I could not last long. I paused a few times and tried to buy time but the break in rhythm was frustrating Mistress. I apologized and I could see the disappointment in her face.

She told me I would be punished for not being able to service her properly. I was told to remove the condom and jerk myself off. She told me I was to cum on her pussy and record myself doing so. She told me that I would then be forced to eat my cum off of her pussy. It was so dirty and taboo. I had held off cumming for over a week to ensure a lot of cum for her and my load was huge as I pumped out cum on her beautiful and smooth pussy. As soon as I finished I was told to get to work. I was told to eat my cum and make her cum again with my tongue. After a minute or two and another orgasm for Mistress I was instructed to get her rabbit vibrator, turn it on and make her cum yet again. I was excited to do so. I thrust the vibrator inside her taking care to push the "ears" up against her clit. I took care to rotate it against her as I worked it in and out with increasing speed. It was very exciting to see her shudder with her third climax of the day.

We talked and relaxed for a while. Mistress wanted another round but I had been up since 4 AM and was too tired to be of much use unfortunately.

I write this as I think about my next encounter with her. What will she want to do? How will she fuck, torture and humiliate me? Maybe she will show up with a load of cum in her pussy for me to clean? Maybe she will fuck me and make me cum in my own mouth? Maybe she will make me tongue her ass and toy her pussy for hours? Maybe she will only allow the vibrator inside her and not me? The suspense is half of the fun.

onesubone
onesubone
15 Followers