A Femme Domme Tale Ch. 04

Story Info
The Evening with Liz Begins...
6.9k words
4.73
54.6k
61

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 01/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to thank my editor and collaborator, Harvey, for editing this piece.

- - - - -

I'd messed up, and I knew it.

The more I thought about it, the more I came to the conclusion that I'd gotten a little caught up when I spoke to Liz. She'd asked if she could join me dominating Chris and then admitted she was attracted to me.

Looking back, it all happened so fast and I didn't take the time I needed to think it through and process the possible ramifications of her joining us. More than anything, I needed to put first things first and talk with Chris.

When I arrived home, the aromatic smell of grilled fish filled my nostrils. Chris was becoming quite a chef and I loved eating his meals.

Chris met me at the door and gave me a hot, lingering kiss.

"How was your day, baby?"

"It was really good, Chris. How was yours?"

I decided to wait until after dinner to broach subject of Liz joining us in bed.

"It was amazing. I got to teach today and I'm getting to know my students."

I was so happy for Chris and the strides he was making in his career. I could tell he had finally found direction and purpose in his professional field. He was happy and fulfilled and that really improved the dynamics of our marriage.

"Dinner is ready and I poured you a glass of wine. May I have the key so I can remove my chastity device?"

I reached into my pocket, pulled out my key ring, and handed it to Chris. For the last month he had been locking himself when he got home in the afternoon and sending me a video to show he was in chastity.

Dinner was absolutely delicious. Chris had prepared baked parmesan tilapia on a bed of Spanish rice with slices of avocado on the side. For dessert he had made fresh fruit cups with just a little whipped topping. He was becoming quite an accomplished chef, and if for some reason the college professor thing didn't work out I thought he would have another career option after attending culinary school.

We talked and laughed about his students, which gave rise to us reminiscing about some of our college experiences and the great times we'd shared together before we got married. We also spoke about my job and my afternoon workout with Liz. We were communicating so well and I felt so close to him. I was still amazed at how the change in our marriage had brought us so close together and improved our relationship and our commitment to each other.

Once Chris had cleared the dishes and cleaned the kitchen, he refilled our wine glasses and joined me on our living room couch. We were having a perfect evening and I was a bit reticent to bring up the topic of Liz and her joining us, However, I felt that delaying any longer was just a stalling tactic.

"Chris, there's something important we need to discuss."

His eyes got wide. Judging from the look on his face, he must have thought he was in some type of trouble.

"Did I ... ummm ... do something wrong?"

"No, Chris, you didn't do anything wrong."

I could see the look of relief etched on his face. Since I had caned him a month ago, he'd been the perfect submissive husband. When we agreed to redefine our marriage, I had given Chris an extensive chores list that he didn't always complete to my satisfaction. However, since his punishment every aspect of his behavior had been exemplary.

I took a deep breath and attempted to choose my words carefully.

"This afternoon when I worked out with Liz I showed her the video you sent me when you locked yourself in chastity."

His jaw dropped open.

"Oh, my God ... you showed her that?" he growled.

I had a split second to decide how to react and I chose to respond from a position of strength.

"You're mine, Chris," I hissed. "Who I decide to show that video to will be left entirely to my discretion. Do you understand me?"

He lowered his eyes to the floor and a penitent expression washed over his face.

"Yes, Ma'am ... I'm ... I'm ... sorry."

We took long sips of our wine and attempted to calm ourselves down. He knew I hated when he questioned me or my authority. However, I felt I was in the wrong, at least in part. This was no doubt a very shocking revelation for him, and even though I didn't appreciate his reaction I felt he was entitled to it.

"Look at me, Chris."

Our eyes met. "Liz is my best friend, and I trust her completely." I paused for a moment to collect my thoughts before continuing. "She would never do anything to hurt either of us, okay?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I understand."

There were a few moments of comfortable silence while we sipped our wine.

"I don't want to upset you, Greta, but may I ask you a question?"

"Of course, you can always ask me anything."

He took a deep breath. "That video was exceptionally personal, and I thought it would stay just between us. May I ask why you showed it to her?"

I paused for several moments, collected my thoughts, and tried to figure out the best way to proceed.

"Hearing about our relationship turns her on."

There was a moment of stunned silence. "It does?"

I looked into his eyes and I could see the wheels spinning. He was trying to take in everything I was telling him. A full minute went by before he began speaking again.

"How much have you told her?"

"At one time or another, I've told her everything."

There was an astonished look etched on Chris's face. Wordlessly, he stood up, grabbed our empty wine glasses, and went into the kitchen to fill them up.

A few moments later, Chris returned from the kitchen and sat down beside me on the couch.

"It really turns her on to hear about our marriage?"

I smiled. "Yes, it does."

He was calming down, and I could tell he was getting excited by the revelation. We took another sip of our wine, and again he appeared to be deep in thought.

"There's more if you'd like to hear it."

Our eyes met. "Okay." He said simply.

"She asked if she could join us."

I could see the astonished, almost expressionless look on his face. It took him several moments before he responded.

"Are you going to let her?"

"Before I answer your question, I want to apologize to you." I paused for a moment. "I was wrong when I showed her that video. I got caught up in the moment and it was an impetuous decision." I took another sip of wine. "That's not an excuse, and it doesn't make what I did right, but I want you to have a little context."

"I forgive you."

I reached out and squeezed his hand. "Thank you."

There was another moment of comfortable silence before I continued speaking.

"Now, to answer your question. When she asked to join us, my initial answer was yes. However, that was a mistake as well. This involves you and I want your input as to what you think we should do."

It was the first time in months that I'd allowed him to have an opinion about anything significant.

I could feel his hand shaking in mine. It was his tell; his reaction when something was too exciting for him to handle.

"May I ask why you want my opinion?"

I paused for a moment and tried to choose my words carefully.

"She told me she was attracted to me and I've come to the realization that I'm attracted to her as well. So, when it comes to her, I'm not sure I can be relied upon to make sound decisions."

I could see his expression change to a look of amazement at my latest admission.

I continued. "Regardless of my feelings for her, I want what's best for you and our marriage and I need your help deciding what that is."

Chris thought for several moments. "What exactly is she looking for?"

"She wants to help me dominate you ... and I'm pretty sure she wants to have sex with me."

He thought for a full minute before responding. "I've always dreamed of being dominated by two women." A smile broke onto both of our faces. "I'm curious, though, does this make you ... ummm ... bisexual?"

I thought for a moment and realized that he was asking me a very complex question.

"Liz and I have always been friends and she's been critical with my weight loss and the changes we've made towards living a healthier lifestyle. When we started working out together an intimacy developed." I paused for a moment to collect my thoughts. "I guess I've never really thought of another woman in a sexual way ... until now."

A big smile broke onto Chris's face. "Greta, over the past several months you've allowed me to explore so many fantasies I've been dreaming about my entire life... fantasies I never in a million years thought I would be able to act on." He squeezed my hand lovingly. "After everything you've given me, I would never deny you an opportunity to explore your sexuality with Liz."

We leaned in and exchanged a passionate kiss. this felt so good, so right. We were communicating so well and sharing our fantasies and desires. It was as if Chris and I were one, and our marriage felt so strong.

Once we broke our tender embrace, Chris spoke. "So when is this supposed to happen?"

I took a deep breath. "I invited Liz over for dinner this Friday."

His hands began trembling again. "This ... this ... Friday?"

I smiled. I could tell he wanted this as much, or maybe even more than I did.

"I need you to settle down and listen to me."

He took a deep breath. "Yes, Ma'am, I'm sorry."

"I want you to prepare something really nice for dinner. And I also want you to remember your safe words because things will be getting a little rough."

I could see the wheels turning in his mind. I knew there had to be a bit of fear, or at least trepidation, about what Friday night would hold.

"Yes, Ma'am, anything else?"

"Go put on your chastity device."

His eyes got wide. "May I ask why, Ma'am?"

"I want you primed and ready for Friday night."

"That's a long time to be in chastity, Ma'am."

"It's only forty-eight hours," I hissed, "and I have a feeling two days in chastity will pale in comparison to what you'll endure Friday night."

- - - - -

"This is very risky, I hope you realize that."

I took a sip of my wine and another bite of my chicken Caesar salad as I contemplated Edith's words. She'd agreed to meet me for lunch on Friday. I had a lot of reservations about Liz joining us this evening and I wanted to get some advice from my mentor.

She continued. "Your friend has absolutely no experience as a dominant and you are a novice and still learning about this lifestyle. I would definitely advise against this course of action."

I'd 'met' Edith on FetLife and discovered we were both from Las Vegas. She was a professional dominatrix and made a very lucrative living doing sessions with submissive men.

"I know this might not be the smartest move, but I've made up my mind and it's going to happen." I paused for a moment to choose the right words. "I just need your help to make sure tonight doesn't turn into a disaster."

She gave me a stern look. "Why are you so intent on having her join you and Chris?"

I looked down sheepishly. "Because I'm attracted to her and this is something both Chris and I want."

She took a sip of her wine and thought for a moment. "I think it would be a wiser move to just have sex with her and leave Chris out of this, at least for now."

I gave her an exasperated look. "I really need your help... please, Edith."

She smiled. "You're really sprung on this girl, aren't you?"

I could feel my face blush into a deep crimson. "I like her, yes."

"The most important thing to keep in mind is you are the Domme and in charge of the scene. Chris is your submissive and your responsibility. Whether he knows it or not, he's counting on you to keep him safe."

I took a deep breath. She's right.

"You need to talk with your friend and make sure she knows you're in charge and in control of everything that happens." I nodded my head in agreement as she continued. "She needs to agree to abide by your rules and follow your lead. I know that much of the time during your sessions, Chris is restrained. That means he's helpless and it's up to you to ensure his safety."

Many of the things that Chris and I did in our bedroom bordered on the extreme. However, I always made sure we stayed within the realm of 'safe and sane'. Chris had safe words and he could stop the scene at any time if our play became too intense for him.

"Chris means everything to me and I would never put his safety at risk."

Edith smiled. "Under my expert tutelage you're turning into an excellent Domme."

I couldn't help but blush. "Thank you, that means so much to me."

"Next week, I'll buy you lunch. We need to talk about a few things."

My eyes got wide. "What do we need to talk about?"

She smiled. "First, I want to hear how this big evening plays out. Second, I'd like you to consider joining me for a few sessions. Men pay an obscene amount of money for a session with two Domme's and I'm tired of turning away business."

I smiled. "I'll take it under advisement."

- - - - -

A couple of hours later, Liz and I had just finished our Pilates workout and we were dripping with sweat. After catching our breath and re-hydrating with a couple of bottles of water, we were sitting on our thick plastic mats doing our yoga routine, which was a good cool-down from the intense Pilates session.

Ever since we'd discussed her joining Chris and me on Wednesday there was a smoldering sexual tension when we were together. Neither of us talked about it or even acknowledged it, but it was there, and we both felt it.

We were enjoying a comfortable silence until Liz began speaking.

"I'm really excited about tonight."

To be honest, it was all I had been thinking about as well. I was trying to keep my expectations to a realistic level. However, I knew this was going to be one of the most amazing nights of my life.

"I'm really looking forward to it too."

We took another sip of our water and our eyes met.

"What does Chris think... is he excited?"

I thought for a moment. "He told me he's fantasized about being dominated by two women his entire life."

A big smile broke onto her face.

I couldn't put it off anymore. It was time for 'the talk.'

"There's something we need to discuss about tonight."

"We can talk about anything, Greta."

I thought for a moment and tried to choose my words carefully. "Things can get very intense, very quickly, in a BDSM scene."

I looked into her eyes. Her mouth dropped open and I saw she was hanging on my every word.

I continued. "If this is going to work, you have to do everything I say and follow my lead, explicitly. Can you do that?"

Almost subconsciously, there was a gruff, bearish inflection in my voice. It was the same tone I used when I was dominating Chris.

Her eyes were as big as saucers. She had never seen this side of me, probably because I had never shown it to her. When we worked out, she was the expert and I relied on her professional knowledge. However, when it came to BDSM and the upcoming evening we were about to share, our roles were reversed.

She lowered her eyes and a malleable expression broke across her face.

My jaw dropped open. Liz is a submissive!

I wasn't sure if she realized it or not but I could see it. It was the same look that Chris had given me countless times. I was still learning about the lifestyle. Nonetheless, I was an experienced enough Domme to know the way she was hungrily peering into my eyes and I very easily recognized it for what it was.

She began speaking, which broke me out of my stunned revelation.

"I'll do whatever you want me to."

I smiled. A big 'Cheshire Cat' smile. "Good," I said simply.

There were a few seconds of comfortable silence. I noticed that she was having a difficult time looking me in the eyes now.

"Can I admit something to you?"

"You can say anything to me."

"Thinking about tonight, and talking to you like this ... it's made me wet."

I couldn't hide the stunned expression on my face because she had never spoken to me like that. We had often shared our sexual exploits, but she had never been so overt when relating how she was feeling.

At that moment, I felt heady, powerful, dominant feelings surge through my body. Feelings that until now only Chris had given me.

"Look at me, Liz," I said sternly.

Sheepishly, her eyes lifted and met mine.

"If you're wet, prove it to me."

Her jaw dropped open. She looked around the large workout room. There were two guys using the free weights about thirty feet away from us. I'd noticed they'd been checking us out throughout our workout. However, we were talking quietly enough that I knew they couldn't hear us.

Her eyes met mine.

I watched as she slowly moved her hand under the elastic band of her tight, black yoga pants. She moved her fingers lower and then lewdly moved them back and forth for several seconds. I watched in awe as she extracted them from between her legs and held them up to my face. Two of her fingers were wet with the secretions she'd collected from her vagina.

Fuck.

Part of me was shocked that she'd actually obeyed me. The other part of me was aroused beyond words.

It took me several seconds to collect my thoughts and form a coherent sentence. "Put your fingers in your mouth and tell me what you taste like."

Her face flushed in a crimson hue. We both looked at the men again and I noticed that they were staring directly at us.

Our eyes once again met and I gave her a stern look.

Ignoring the men, she put both fingers in her mouth and sucked the wetness from them. She looked down and it took her a few seconds to begin speaking. "I taste sweet, maybe just a little tangy."

She looked up and our eyes met. They were searching, begging for my approval.

"Good Girl."

Her face broke into a big smile. It was obvious she was happy with my response.

"I'll see you at six, sharp." I thought for a moment. "Also, put on something sexy for me."

Her face broke into a big smile.

"Can you give me a suggestion of what you want me to wear?"

"A little dress, no thong or bra."

Taking her by surprise, I leaned in and gave her a soft, lingering kiss and our tongues danced delicately in each other's mouths for a few seconds, then I broke our passionate embrace.

"I think you taste like a peach."

We exchanged knowing smiles.

I got up off the mat and walked towards the changing room. I barely noticed the two men's stunned expressions as I walked past them.

- - - - -

There was a knock on our front door at precisely six.

"Chris, can you get the door?"

I almost felt bad for asking him to answer the door because I knew he was busy putting the finishing touches on dinner. However, I thought it would be interesting to watch and see how he interacted with Liz.

Fortunately, I was able to peer around the corner from our hallway where I knew it was all but impossible to be seen from the foyer. Liz and Chris had met briefly at last year's office Christmas party. Be that as it may, their reunification tonight would be under much different circumstances.

Chris was wearing a dark blue suit with a white shirt and dark blue tie which was broken up by small white circles. He rarely wore formal clothing and he looked so handsome.

I watched as Chris opened the door. I giggled when it took him a full five seconds to formulate a thought and begin speaking.

"You ... ummm ... look ... ummm ... really nice, Liz," he stammered.

My husband, the cunning linguist.

He was correct, though, in his appraisal of her appearance, because she did look stunning. She wore a black lace-up dress that had a deep scoop neckline with a slit up the side that was held together by black 'lace-up' detailing, hence the name. The hem rested on her upper thighs and the slit of the dress came up to her waist, which made it very evident that she had followed my instructions and not worn panties. I also noticed her erect nipples were poking into the top of the little frock in the gentle breeze, again making it very apparent she had followed my instructions and not worn a bra.

12