A Fetish Discovered Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuing account of married couple's fetish.
1.1k words
4.33
167.3k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biisgreat
biisgreat
66 Followers

This is a continuation of the first episode. My wife, Sue, had returned home early from work and found me dressed in a thong and stockings with a plastic cock in my ass. We were both extremely startled and I was even more shocked when Sue told me that she was really turned on by the event. So much so, she has thrown out the entire contents of my underwear drawer and replaced them with thongs, g strings and lacy shorts. I now wear panties 24/7.

*

Sue made a comment about my hairy legs. Although I wasn't what I would describe as being a hairy man, I did have some body hair. She decided that I should be smooth all over, apart from my head, and after shaving my cock and balls, leaving a small tuft of hair above my cock, she removed the rest of my body hair. Wow, the sensation of sliding my panties and stockings up my smooth legs was unbelievable.

Our sex life had always been good but this had moved it on even further. Soon after the "discovery" on one occasion, Sue and I fucked each other like newly weds. She had purchased a strap on which had 2 cocks. A 6"cock at one end, for her pussy, and 8" for my ass. I had always enjoyed anal play but being fucked by my wife, with me wearing stockings and sexy panties was incredible. Sue fucked me from behind with her hands alternating between her tits, my nipples and my cock. It wasn't long before she had her first orgasm. She pulled the cock out of me and lay on the bed.

"Suck it." She ordered.

I got down between her lags and licked and sucked it. A cock in my mouth, it felt so good.

"You're enjoying that aren't you?"

"Yes," I replied "yes."

She asked me to ride her. I lifted up and sank down on the dick. I slid all the way down and rested. Looking at Sue, I could see pure lust in her eyes. I started to ride her, slowly at first then faster and faster, pushing the cocks in our holes. Sue reached out and began to wank my cock. She had another orgasm just before I shot my cum onto her stomach and tits. I lifted off and lay beside her.

"That was fucking hot." She said.

I saw her hand moving over her stomach and scooping up my cum. She offered it to my mouth.

"Please," she asked in a sexy voice "for me."

I opened my mouth and licked the sperm from her hand.

"Do you like it?" She asked.

I said I did and she asked me to lick the rest off her so I leaned over looked at the trail of my cum up her body and licked it up and swallowed it.

This development in our sex life had almost turned Sue into a nymphomaniac, she was full of lust and clearly turned on by my feminisation. I didn't know if this would develop but I soon found out. One Saturday, Sue informed me that we were heading into the city to a tattoo studio. We arrived and started to look at the various designs available. Sue told me that I was to have a belly button piercing and a tattoo at my lower back.

An hour later we walked out of the studio with the work done. The tattoo was very nice and spread across almost the width of my back. The girl at the studio had put a plain ring in my belly button, Sue though had other ideas and when we got home this was changed for a ring with a 2 inch length of small chain with 3 pearls attached. It looked sexy.

Meanwhile, my wardrobe had expanded to include some really pretty things. I now had some skirts, nice tops and had started to wear nighties and girlie pyjamas in bed.

Another thing that happened that brought an instant hard on was one evening, fresh out of the bath and sitting in the lounge in a nice short satin slip and sexy robe, Sue walked in with a small bottle, nail polish. My toe nails were painted a lovely sexy red colour, my cock was rock hard in seconds.

Sue's hand went up my leg under the slip to my bald cock and after rubbing it for a few moments she moved up and gave me one of her fantastic blowjobs complete with a finger in my ass. I came fairly quickly and she moved up to kiss me and spat the sperm into my mouth. I eagerly accepted it, opened my mouth to show it was there and, looking in her eyes, swallowed it.

Then, soon after wards, there was another chapter to this new life which was about to open.

One night we were in bed, having sex. I was on all fours , dressed in stockings with a pink and black suspender belt with matching knickers, with my face in her pussy, slurping on her juices, while fucking her in the ass with a nice toy cock. She didn't take long to orgasm, she never did, the first one in any session was always quick and noisy and tonight was no exception. When she got her breathe back she looked at me and said,

"Your turn now slut."

She pushed me onto my back, spread my legs before lubing my hole and using the same cock, slid it in my ass as deep as it would go.

Wow, that fantastic feeling as my ass opened to take the cock. Sue left it in for a few moments before fucking me with it. I was fucking it back too. It felt so good. She moved to suck my cock then started to tweak and suck my hard nipples. Then she kissed me, a long lustful kiss with tongues darting in and out of each others mouth. She looked at me, cock still fucking me, slower now though.

"Do you wish that was a real cock darling?" She said.

Before I had had chance to absorb the question she said,

"I'd love to see you with a guy," she stopped fucking me and with the cock still in me, carried on, "sucking his cock and letting him fuck you." I could see that look in her eyes.

"Please John, say yes, do it for me, please. I'm so hot. I want to see you with a guy please, say you will?"

I looked at her, kissed her and said "Yes, that's what I want too."

To be continued...

biisgreat
biisgreat
66 Followers