A Few Firsts

Story Info
Wife and I try a few new things.
1.1k words
3.59
78k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear the water running and filling the bath tub upstairs. My horny brain starts to make a plan. I wait until I'm sure she is soaking in a warm bath before I begin. I fill up a large wine glass with her favorite Shiraz and lowly head upstairs.

I lightly knock on the bathroom door. "Come in." she says. I open the shower curtain and I give her the wine. She gives me one of her sexy looks.

"What do you have on your mind?" She asks.

"Just relax, and go with the flow. I will leave you to your bath." I say. I leave the shower curtain open and leave the bathroom.

I go into the bed room to prepare. I get the restraints out and tie one to each corner of the bed. I remove the pillows and put the blind fold where the pillows were. I set the lights to shine directly onto the center of our bed. I light a few dozed candles around the room to set the mode. I turn off the lights and I grab the fir lined cuffs and take them into the bath room.

I tell her, "After you dry off, wear only this."

We have played with light bondage in the past but I was never allowed to do more then tie her hands. I was pushing it tonight. She looks at all four and says,

"OK, you have been a good boy and I have been such a bad girl. I need to be punished"

We have not had sex for awhile because she was working late. I smiled ant left the room.

I looked around the bed room to make sure all was in order. I spy the camcorder. I'm not allowed to film her in any compromising position. I have never taken pictures of her in the nude. Now was the chance, I thought. I get the camera and head into the hall. I point the camera at the bathroom mirror through the still open door. By holding it at the correct angle I am able to get a shot of her washing her breasts. My dick is so hard it almost hurts. She is soaped up and is massaging her breasts. Her nipples are actuality hard. I can't believe I am getting this video.

She rinses off and starts washing her flat stomach. She is so hot; I have always thought how lucky I am. Her hand moves in small circles has she move them lower. She gets to her pussy and lathers up. She gets her razor and shaves her pussy, leaving a little strip of hair. Wow, two firsts, A shaved pussy and an elicit film. She rinses off, and I think "I don't want to get caught with the camera" I go and wait in the bedroom.

She comes into the room with all four cuffs on. I reach over and get the blindfold. I place it on her face and lightly kiss her lips. I move her to the bed and help her lay down in the middle. I clip the cuffs onto the straps and pull them tight. I then turn on the lights.

I can tell that she is already excited. Her nipples are hard and she licks her lips. I turn on the camera get a shot of her all tied up ready to go. I want to take my time and get some good pictures. She begins to get impatient.

"Come on, what are you waiting for?" She asks.

I reach out my hand a lightly touch the inside of her thigh. Her hips move ever so slightly as I caress both legs and the outside of her pussy lips. She starts to softly moan us I play my fingers all over her body. I run my hand over her breasts and pull on her nipples.

I move down to her feet and one at a time I suck each of her toes. I kiss the bottoms of her feet and start working my way up her legs. I use my lips and tongue on her calves and her thighs. As I approach her pussy I just circle her lips with the tip of my tongue and continue up her body. She is starting to squirm a little. I push my tongue into her belly button and suddenly reach out and pinch on of her nipples. She inhales a quick breath as I pull on her nipples.

My mouth gets to her breasts. I lick them, being carful not to lick her nipples yet. I softly bite both of them. I don't bit hard enough to leave a make, just hard enough to drive her crazy with lust. She loves when I give her love bites. I do this until she asks me to play with her nipples. I tell her "Not yet"

I move over her and slide forward so I can put my dick into her mouth. I place the tip of my prick onto her lips and she sucks it into her mouth. She runs her tongue over the head and starts to moan. I push my self further between her lips. I can fell the vibration of her moaning all the way to my balls. I slowly start to slide my dick in and out of her soft wet lips. When I move my dick out she sucks on it like she does not want it to leave her mouth. I start moving faster. I fuck her face until I am close to coming. I pull out and she says she wants to taste my cum so I put my dick back into her mouth and start pumping again. It does not take long before I fill my balls start to get ready to fire. I exploded into her waiting mouth and she has a hard time swallowing it all so some drips out of the side of her mouth.

I kiss her on the mouth and taste my cum. I am not letting her go yet. I move down her body again until I reach her nipples. I pull each in turn into my mouth and circle them with my tongue. I move down her stomach until I reach her pussy. It is soaking wet. I put my mouth over her lips and pull them into my mouth and suck. I let the lips go pull her clit into my mouth. She starts to push her pussy up to my mouth.

She says "Fuck me, fuck me now"

I put my once again hard dick into her pussy and slowly begin moving in and out of her hot wet cunt. She tells me "Fuck me harder" I start slamming into her and we begin to build up to a climax, We come together as her pussy tightens over my cock. It was incredible. I pull put and lay next to her until we start to get cold, so I get up and turn off the lights and then untie her. She tells me "That was incredible" and gives me a deep kiss on the mouth.