A Few Good Girls Ch. 01-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all finally got on and the ride started. My skirt was slippery since it was so wet, and it kept riding up. I couldn't really get at it, so I tried to shift in my seat. When I scooted forward, though, my skirt got caught on the seat and slid right up behind my butt. Great. I figured that at least I could fix it when the ride stoped, and maybe not too many people would be looking at me if I didn't stop in front.

The ride started to slow and I looked down. There were three guys sitting at a bench across the path staring right at me. I didn't even notice them during the ride. I wondered how long they'd been watching and got a little bit of a shiver. It wasn't really a bad feeling, though.

The ride was slowing to a stop and I was getting ready to fix my skirt when I slid right into the dismount spot. My seat was facing into the line and most of the crowd was looking at me. Those that weren't soon were. I froze.

The guy slid his hand right up my naked thigh and I let out a soft moan. He fumbled with the strap, staring at my black bush. He finally got it off and I sat there, frozen, for a second longer before jumping down and fixing my skirt. I turned and walked straight for the exit. I got there and those guys eyed me from their bench. I turned my back to them and waited for Wanda and Jess to get down.

The wind was surprisingly effective for Wanda and her dress was starting to get dry already. It was still clinging to her tits pretty good, but it wasn't anywhere near as see-through. No more puffy pink nipples to catch the eye. I could still see them poking through the fabric, but no color was visible. I looked down at my tits and the hoodie was dry enough that my nipples weren't poking out anymore either.

"Well, from the looks you just got, I guess that went pretty great!" Wanda laughed as Jess walked up to us. "And we're a lot drier now too."

"Ya. Great. That's the word for it." I rolled my eyes.

---

Continued in Part 1-2

12