A Few Good Girls Ch. 03-02

Story Info
The girls have a movie night.
6.6k words
4.58
35.1k
9

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were having a movie night with Wanda's boyfriend John. He showed up while I was still in the shower, and since I hadn't brought any clothes in with me I ended up wearing Wanda's bathrobe. It was plenty long enough and all, but stiff in such a way to force itself open, which wasn't even a big problem since I was sitting in the recliner in the dark. Jess had hopped in the shower after me, and apparently following my lead she had come out in just her tee shirt with nothing on under it.

Wanda was in the shower now, and I couldn't guess what she was planning on wearing when she got out. Of course, I wasn't terribly preoccupied with that, since the movie just ended and I'd been unexpectedly caught with my hands between my legs via the reflection on the darkened screen during the credits. That is, Jess caught me. I don't think John noticed. Yet.

"Well now. I think we'd all like to do something a little more... active? Ya?" Jess smiled, "Hey, Cindy, can you help me hook up the Wii?" She got up and turned on the light. I looked back at John, who smiled at me. Did he see? I looked at Jess.

Her shirt was resting just along the top of her bare, tan butt, and she didn't seem terribly inclined to fix it. She turned around, the front of the shirt hanging just low enough to hide her bald beaver but still wet enough to not hide her breasts at all. She pointed meaningfully at the Wii.

I screwed up my nose. Wanda had showed us how to get the Wii working before, but I was technologically illiterate. I slid down onto the floor in front of the thing and started plugging cables into the side of the TV, mostly at random.

"Wow, that bathrobe doesn't seem to want to cover much at all." Jess came up next to me and started sorting through the games. My belt-less robe had split open in front, and sitting like I was had exposed not only my good sized and perky Asian tits, but also my freshly shaven beaver for Jess. With my back to John, the long robe still covered me to him, which was pretty much what mattered.

"Neither does that t-shirt." I raised my eyebrows at her. She was standing up and had bent over to search through the games, so she wasn't sitting on the floor like me. I glanced back at John and he was staring intently at her still totally bared butt. "I'm sure Wanda appreciates you entertaining her boyfriend while she's in the shower," I smiled at her.

"Why don't you show off your pretty little pussy some more? You didn't shave just so you could be the only one to play with it, did you?" Jess smiled at me and held out some kind of tennis game. "Here, put this in."

I looked up at her, then back at John. "Why don't you?" I raised my eyebrows at her and she nodded, holding the game up for John to see.

"Maybe I will," She said to me, then to John: "You wanna do this?" She smiled sweetly, holding the game up next to her still-transparent shirtfront. I smiled, sitting back, my open-front robe baring my nakedness to Jess but hiding me from John. I looked over my shoulder at him, and he was sitting on the edge of the couch now.

"I'd love to." He grinned at Jess and me, and I smiled back. She squatted down next to me, behind the Wii, spreading her legs apart toward John. Her shirt hung out loosely in front of her, keeping her covered up, which was obviously against her wishes.

"Mmm... my back itches still..." She handed me the game case, and I opened it to put it in while she reached an arm up her back.

Still squatting, she tugged her shirt up until her crotch was well exposed, then rolled back onto her butt. As high as her belly button was exposed as she sat facing right toward John, her knees against her chest. Her eyes were still closed, and I glanced back at her audience. He was staring intently at her now totally exposed pussy lips.

John seemed ready to burst at this, so I decided to push him a little further. "Hey Jess, are you as smooth down there as I am?" I reached out and ran a finger up between her slightly opened lips. She was very, very smooth, and definitely better than I was at shaving down there. And wet. Very, very wet. And, as much from this as from earlier, so was I.

"Well, hello Cindy." Jess opened her eyes and smiled at me, seemingly unfazed by my touch. She glanced behind her at the TV. "Why isn't the game going yet?" She gave me a confused look.

"Um, hey, that's weird..." The console was on. "I guess it's not plugged in right?" I got up on my haunches, pulling the robe around me, and started fiddling with the TV.

"Is it on the right input?" Jess asked, getting up to let me at the TV controls, modestly tugging her shirt back down over her butt.

"Ug..." I stood up and leaned over to play with the buttons. The TV was slow to change inputs, so I had to cycle through them until I got on the right one.

As I leaned in to check just which input the Wii was actually connected to, I felt a chill. Worried about this unruly robe sliding off my back, I reached around my leg with one hand to see where it was going. I slid a hand along my thigh, then up my apparently bared ass, then halfway up my uncovered back before I gasped and looked back.

Jess had softly lifted up my long robe, almost totally exposing me to John. "Let's just see how smooth you are!" She said, quickly slipping a few fingers between my thighs. I smacked the hem of my robe out of her other hand and stood up sharply, tucking the fabric around me as I felt her deft fingers draw my juices along my skin.

"Okay, Jess, you make it go." I pouted, sitting back down on the recliner. The troublesome front of my lengthy robe refused to stay shut, but Jess was blocking the reflection now anyway, so I left it open. Wanda's boyfriend couldn't see anything.

Of course, Jess was practically naked, so he already had plenty to look at. Her shirt crept halfway up her butt when she bent over, and much of her taut, tanned ass was on display as she played with the buttons on the side of the TV.

"So... you guys do this a lot?" John asked me, still staring at Jess. I glanced back at his lap. It was... surprisingly bulky.

"No, we dressed up tonight." I unconsciously licked my lips. Maybe I didn't need to cover up quite so much. I groped in the cushions for that vibrator, but couldn't find it.

"There we go!" Jess stepped back from the TV as I looked up at her. She turned around, casually tugging her shirt back over where her missing bikini bottoms should be, giving John another quick glimpse at what she'd so recently bared.

"Here," She bent down with her usual excess, grabbing the two controllers, and went over to the couch. "Let's do it, John!" She set a controller on his lap and he shifted his gaze from her crotch to his own as she sat down next to him.

"Uh, this is..." He looked cockeyed at the thing in his lap, and Jess gasped, obviously feigning surprise. I looked back between his legs and discovered where the vibrator had gotten to. I almost giggled.

"Oh my gosh! My bad!" She reached over to grab it out of his lap and put a firm grip on his tented erection. "Oops, my bad again!" We both giggled as she grabbed the vibrator, handing him her controller.

"Cindy, catch!" She tossed the vibrator to me, and I didn't manage to catch it, dropping it on the floor in front of the chair. "We can play with that later," she smiled at me, "Can you toss me a controller to play with for now?"

"Sure," I raised an eyebrow at her and bent forward out of the recliner. I grabbed the other controller from where it still lay next to the Wii. My robe fell open as I did, but it hung down nicely to block John's view, so I just let it. As I pulled myself back up, it tangled at my side and left me mostly exposed. It was hardly covering me before, but now I was practically bare with it all rolled on one side. I was tired of fighting it and this tennis game was much too bright for reflections, so I just left it that way and tossed the controller back to John. All manly-like, he caught it easily. Stupid men.

"I guess we'll play a three point match?" John suggested, pressing buttons and doing stuff on the TV.

"I thought they scored, like, 'fifteen love' and stuff in tennis?" I rolled something on the floor with my foot and realized it was the vibrator. I played with it with my toes, wondering if it made much noise.

"Cartoon characters can't count so good, it seems." Jess smiled.

"Guess not." John started up the match and they began swinging their little controllers around. Ya, okay, I was gonna suck at this. I was watching the TV, but the game was not much for spectators. I looked back around the side of the recliner, and their eyes were glued to the set. I decided to bend down and pick up the vibrator to examine it.

I held it in front of me. I didn't see any buttons or anything, and couldn't figure how it turned on. Rolling it around, I somehow twisted the back and it started buzzing loudly, startling me.

"Having fun over there?" Jess asked, keeping her eyes on the TV.

"Haha, sorry, I was just..." Okay, mostly naked girl just turned on a vibrator. Obviously she was just playing with it, not herself. Right? "I was just playing with it, that's all." I twisted the end and it turned back off. I looked back at the game and Jess was up two to nothing by this point. "Hey, you're up, like, thirty love, right?" I pointed the vibrator back at Jess, looking around the chair.

"Jess is surprisingly good at this." John's eyes flashed over to me as I held up the little toy. I gave him a totally nonchalant 'I show off sex toys to men all the time' look, stowing the vibrator in the cushion of the chair. My eyes glanced at his crotch. I think it twitched.

My mind fluttered back to my own crotch and I sat back in the recliner. I slid a hand down between my legs and let a finger slide along my still wet slit. Yes, great time to do this.

"I'm just awesome, that's all." Jess said after a minute. I looked up at the screen as John scored. Yes. That game. Very dull. Let's watch. "Hey, Cindy?" Jess said to me as he served.

"Ya?" I looked back at her again.

"Remember earlier today when you and Wanda licked all that creamy dip off of my breasts?" Jess's eyes never strayed from the screen. John's quickly did. "You even licked my nipple, right?"

"Um, well, ya?" I raised an eyebrow, glancing over at him.

"How long did you really think it was dip before you realized I'd given that guy a blowjob and was making you and Wanda lick off his cum while he watched?" She swung as John looked over at me.

"Uh..." I coughed, pulling my legs together.

"Sweet!" Jess smiled as she won. "Haha, you suck!" She stuck her tongue out at John, grabbing his controller and getting up to give it to me, her shirt bottom resting around her waist. "Your turn!" She handed it over and tucked down on her shirt. Standing in front of John, that lower hem was the only thing covering her ass, literally. And it wasn't doing a very good job.

"Um, I think I'm gonna suck at this." I looked at thing she handed me. I'm not much for motion controlled games, I like buttons. You mash'em and then you win. That's how video games work. None of this flinging about wildly stuff.

"Here, I'll go easy on you so you can figure it out." Still standing in front of John, she made a match start and served. I tried swinging the controller, but nothing happened. I looked over at her, and just the motion of her serve had brought the hem of her shirt up noticeably. This wasn't going to go well for either of us. Maybe for John, though. "Dang, I think you prolly need to be more, like, in front of the TV. Come on, stand next to me."

"Um, sure, okay." I tucked the robe back around me properly as I got up, no longer free to sit around naked. I smiled at John and went and stood next to Jess. The robe reached just about to my feet standing next to her, so I was much more covered than Jess in her shirt, but I was still fairly well exposed from the front if I didn't constantly keep it closed. Holding it with one hand, I swung with the other and my little cartoon girl swung. "Ack!" I gasped as the robe fell off one shoulder. I pulled it back up and held on a little more tightly and a little further up.

"Ready to try again?" Jess smiled at me and I shrugged, feeling the shoulders slip slightly. I twisted my grip on the front. "I'm gonna serve." She said as she flung the ball at me. I swished my controller as it got close and I managed to hit it just right so that she wasn't able to hit it back. I scored, tying us. Plus, my robe didn't even budge. Easy.

"Hey, cool!" I smiled. "Go me!" I raised both my hands in a thumbs up and the front of my robe slid open. I reached back down and held it closed again. "Haha, this is kinda fun!" I looked back at John. Although Jess's bared ass was right in front of him, he somehow seemed very interested in my slipping robe. I smiled at that and looked over at Jess.

"Well, you won't always be so lucky." Jess wrinkled her nose. "Go ahead."

"Oh, right, me." I fiddled with the controller and got the ball to serve. Jess returned it, with a lot more vigor this time. I got it back to her, but now she was moving a lot faster than before.

"Okay, it's on." Jess started playing in earnest as I miraculously scored against her speedy moves. I served and glanced over at her playing. Her shirt, already mostly above her tanned, taut ass, was starting to ride up her waist, and her little tits were jostling under the still-damp cloth. Looking behind me, I saw that John's attention had shifted away from me as her movements had given him a great, if sporadic, view of her bouncing breasts.

I looked back at the screen just as Jess scored again, tying us up with one to go. I couldn't lose both the guy and the game, so I had to step it up too. I let go of the front of my robe and gripped the little controller in both hands, ready to swing like crazy. Immediately, my robe gaped open, baring a streak of flesh down my front. From his vantage, John couldn't probably see much, but if I moved at all that was likely to change.

Jess smiled at me, her shirt bunched up above her belly button now, her broad stance making her tight little butt look spectacular, and served. I swung to return and the shoulders of my robe jumped a few inches. The gap in front lurched wider, baring much of my tits as they bounced from the movement. If John couldn't see anything before, he definitely could now. I bit my lip, blushing, and focused on the game.

When I swung again, I almost missed as I tried to keep the robe from sliding off. My heart raced as, in a split second, I had to choose between keeping my robe up and winning against Jess. Maybe I'm a little too competitive sometimes. Maybe I thought the robe would be fine. Maybe the sudden heat between my legs from showing some skin was keeping me from thinking straight. Whatever it was, when it was time to swing again, I made certain I didn't miss.

My robe popped up as I swung, sliding open to the edge of my shoulders. It covered nothing now, my jiggling tits practically bare, and I couldn't really expect it to get worse. But I only had a split second to worry about baring my nakedness to John before the next return came and I swung once more. The robe jostled as I moved, and slipped down to my elbows.

It was like I was topless. No, it was really like I was naked. The neck of the robe hung low down my back, covering nothing above my low elbows, freeing my breasts from the meager shelter they had. The front gaped wide as well, showing off the rest of my naked body. Hanging as it was, it was in the way of my arms, and I considered just dropping it to the floor.

I suddenly blushed as it crossed my mind that Jess's clean-shaven crotch was probably burning just as hot as mine. John seeing me naked was just plain fun, but thinking about her was...

"Um, no more movies?" Wanda asked, coming out of the bathroom. I turned, my effectively naked body now facing directly toward John, and saw that she was in nothing but a tiny towel, her rather large breasts showing very ample cleavage. As she walked, the gap in the front of the towel gave quick glimpses of her neatly trimmed little red landing strip.

"Woo! I win!" Jess shouted with my back still turned. I looked at the game and realized that she'd beat me in that last second. She cheered and kicked her leg up in victory, showing off an incredible shot of her bare pussy. Cheerleaders.

Wanda raised an eyebrow at Jess's high-riding shirt and my dangling robe and coughed. "I guess I don't need to put my pajamas back on. I'd be over dressed!" Then she looked down at John's plainly evident erection, "It's nice that you are getting along so well with my friends."

"We should all hang out more," John smiled at his girlfriend.

"We should," Jess agreed, her hands on her still-bare hips. I giggled, my exposed tits jostling subtly with the movement. I looked over at Wanda's glare, decided modesty was probably the better part of nudity, and pulled the robe back up. I left it a little loose, though, leaving a narrow gap down the middle. Modesty isn't everything.

Jess just smiled back at her glare, her smooth shaven pussy happily out in the open between her cocked hips. The doorbell rang and Wanda headed over to it, not breaking her evil eye at Jess. "This must be the pizza," she said, holding her towel up with one hand and opening the door with the other.

"Uh hey," The pizza guy said, staring dumbstruck at Wanda's cleavage in her much-too-small towel.

Holding the front of my robe together, I came up next to her. "Hi!" I said, smiling. I wondered just how much we should show him.

As though to answer my question, Jess came up on the other side of Wanda, her shirt still above her hips, and smiled. She had stretched the cloth tight across her breasts, and her nipples looked... really good. Just... really good.

"Hey there, pizza guy!" She looked down and pretended to be surprised that her shirt had ridden up. "Oh no! I'm not wearing any pants! I must fix my shirt!" She clumsily pulled her shirt back down her hips. Now it was back to a relatively conservative 'barely covering anything' position, and the top was just that much tighter across her very perky tits.

"Uh, that'll be twenty two fifty..." He muttered as Wanda took the pizzas from him, letting go of the front of her towel. As she did, she gasped slightly, lifting them up and looking down at her chest.

"Um, my towel's a little loose... could one of you help me with it?" She looked over at me.

"I got it!" Jess smiled wide at the delivery guy and grabbed the front of Wanda's towel. She uncinched it and pulled it off quickly, tossing it across the livingroom. Wanda shrieked and dropped both the pizzas. She was now standing totally naked in front of the delivery guy, desperately trying to cover her large tits and recently-trimmed, fiery red landing strip.

John came up behind her and held out a fifty. "Here you go, keep the change. So long." He closed the door on the delivery guy's face and stepped inbetween me and his now totally-naked girlfriend. And I didn't even get my turn yet!

"Oh no! I dropped the pizzas..." Wanda pouted, then glared at Jess. "Why'd you do that? You suck!" She furrowed her brow, still covering up as best she could, apparently not comfortable being totally naked in front of both her boyfriend and her friends at the same time. Jess and I were getting surprisingly comfortable with it, and John wasn't even our boyfriend.

"Haha, it was funny though!" Jess laughed, and I giggled with her. It was pretty funny.

John picked up the pizzas and brought them into the kitchen. We all followed, Jess letting her shirt ride back up, me barely holding my robe closed and Wanda fairly awkward in now-total nudity.

"What's the damage?" Jess asked, unnecessarily pressing her chest against John's side.

12