A Few Good Girls Ch. 04-01

Story Info
The girls get bagels.
8.2k words
4.8
33.5k
8

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

I woke up with my arm laying across Jess's tanned stomach. During the night we must have thrown off the blankets, because we were now laying on the hide-away bed without anything to cover our nakedness. I was on my side with my leg over one of Jess's, and Jess was on her back, legs apart. I lay there for a moment, gently pulling her blond hair out of her face, her thigh pressed up against the quickly warming space between my legs.

I hesitantly climbed off the futon, cinching my straight, black, Asian hair behind my ears and smiled as I noticed that she still had the vibrator laying between her open thighs. I put on Wanda's bathrobe, letting it hang open around my C-cups, and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. After that, I headed into the kitchen. Jess was still sleeping, her smooth-shaven, 18 year old crotch well exposed to me as I passed.

Wanda was waiting there, already dressed. She was wearing the button-up top and pants we'd bought yesterday, only with underwear this time. The top had been too tight for her large D cups when we got it, and now the neck was missing buttons down to just past her bra. I glanced toward her room for John and she caught my inquisitive look.

"John already left. I thought he said bye to you guys when he went to the bathroom." She raised her eyebrows, moving a few wayward strands of red hair out of her face. Of course he went in there. That's probably how we actually lost our blanket. At least he had plenty to look at.

"I guess we didn't notice him," I looked back toward the living room as Jess came into the kitchen, still naked. She yawned and stretched, her tan nipples little more than subtle circles on her sexy little A cups.

"Ahhh. Morning!" She smiled at us and crossed to the sink, looking out the window as she opened cupboards likely in search of an empty glass.

"What do you guys wanna do for breakfast?" Wanda asked as I sat down across from her at the table.

"Gosh, I don't know... Oh, hello there!" Jess paused her search to start waving at someone out the window. Wanda coughed and I started laughing.

"Uh, Jess, you know you're naked, right?" Wanda pointed out, helpfully.

"Oh, I'm sure he doesn't mind!" She glanced over at Wanda and smiled out the window, waving some more. "Come wave, Cindy."

"Uh, does that guy look in your windows a lot?" I looked at Wanda.

"Well, sure, I know him," Wanda shrugged, "I usually wave too, to be honest. I'm not typically naked, though."

"Does he ever, like, look in at night?" I looked toward the living room.

"You mean like last night..." Wanda trailed off and got up. She waved out the window in a neighborly fashion and then glared at Jess. "Jeez, he's grinning and giving me a thumbs up. He can definitely see in the livingroom window, too, you know. Okay, you guys go get dressed. I'll fix breakfast." Wanda tried to shoo Jess and I into the bedroom, but Jess ignored her after she happened to glance up at the last cupboard she'd opened.

"Whoa, Wanda, where was this last night?" I'd been heading to get dressed as Jess said this and looked in the cupboard now to find a healthy stash of booze. A very healthy stash. "Last night coulda been much more fun if you'da said something!" Jess added.

"Oh, you two had plenty of fun last night without any liquid courage, now go get dressed!" Wanda shut the door to the liquor and gave Jess a shove out of the view of the window.

"Okay, okay, I'm going..." Jess scooted into the bedroom and I followed after her.

I slid out of the bathrobe and tossed it on the bed. "I can't believe that guy saw us last night." I searched through our clothes, which were still on the floor.

"Oh, he prolly didn't see much," Jess dismissed my concern, "Can't see through that window very well, I'm sure. Prolly just some perfectly sober, scantily clad Wii." She was sitting cross-legged on Wanda's bed, watching me toss aside clothes, comfortable in her total nudity. I guess I was naked too, and I was pretty comfortable. Jess has that effect.

"The fact that you stroked off her boyfriend lends her argument a certain credence, you know." I paused and she seemed to ignore me. "Anywho, I guess I'll wear these daisy dukes we bought." I picked them up and went to paw through Wanda's underwear drawer. "I don't really wanna wear those bikini bottoms, though, they kinda ride up if you know what I mean."

Jess nodded. "Go without. You did yesterday," She smiled devilishly at this. I shrugged and shimmied into the tiny shorts, leaving the fly casually open.

"It looks much better without the girl fur poking out," Jess commented as she hopped off the bed and picked her dress up off the floor.

"Well, thank you," I smiled at her, "I think it's actually a lot more... un-slutty if I don't have anything showing out of my way-too-low shorts, almost as though they aren't way-too-low! I guess panty-free is the new prudish..." My rationalization seemed to work on a conscious level, but somewhere under that I was already starting to feel that today would end up a lot like yesterday. Of course, that wasn't a bad thing.

I picked up the bikini top we'd also gotten the day before and put it on, tying it on backwards and spinning it around to face the right way. I found the tube top from the rest of the clothes on the floor and pulled it over my head. By the time I'd gotten it to fit right around my boobs, you know, not showing too much skin or too terrible a line from the bikini top, Jess was already dressed.

"That was quick." I scanned her for bra and panty lines, which were suspiciously absent. The dress wasn't sheer enough to tell if she was wearing anything under it, and with her tan nipples and shaved crotch it would be really hard to tell anyway.

"Dresses are much less annoying to put on than tube tops," Jess headed back to the kitchen and I followed.

"I've decided we're going out to eat. And for leaving our clothes at the theme park, you're buying," Wanda glared at Jess, "There's a great little bagel shop a few blocks away. We can go there."

"I'm fine with that," Jess smiled, "On one condition: we play the game."

"I'm down for it," I nodded, looking at Wanda.

"Well, if you two want to, I guess I can," She shrugged, letting a slim smile escape. Maybe she enjoyed yesterday's fun more than she wanted to admit to us? "We should prolly even up on clothing here before we head out, ya? I've got four things on... Um, I may be in the lead there."

"Ya, I don't got four, just three," I patted meaningfully at my bare crotch, a little startled by just how bare it really was as my fingers made contact with the soft flesh just above the top of my slit. I looked over at Jess, who nodded with me.

"I don't have four either, looks like you're losing something. I'd go with the bra," Wanda's bra was fairly uncovered with that shirt on, and taking it off would not only expose most of her tits, but give them good opportunity to escape altogether. "But that's just me."

"Ya, that's just you. Psh," Wanda shimmied out of her jeans, then slid off her panties after them, "Commando it is." Wanda tossed the panties into the bedroom and stepped back into her jeans. Her large chest swayed rather ponderously as she tugged them back on, but her bra managed to keep the rest of her buttons safe for now. She grabbed her purse, and nodded toward the door. We followed behind her as she headed out.

"Hey, ya know what? Now we're all going commando!" Jess casually lifted the front of her dress, revealing her panty-free, clean-shaven crotch.

"Geez, Jess, go put some underwear on." Wanda rolled her eyes, pushing Jess back in the door.

"Okay, okay." She went back in while Wanda and I waited outside the apartment.

"So, now that we're playing again, who gets to go first?" I turned to Wanda.

"I think it's my turn to go first." Wanda smiled at me.

"Oh ya?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Ya. Let's see how easy you can flash your tits in that tubetop," Wanda nodded at my chest.

"What? Here? In this totally empty hallway?" This was pretty tame, even for Wanda.

"Ya, sure, why not. Might as well, while we're waiting," Wanda shrugged.

I looked down the vacant hall and reached under my tits for the edge of my tubetop. It popped over easily, taking the bikini top with it. My tits bounced slightly, my dark nipples poking out in the surprising chill of the hall.

"Nice!" Jess said, closing the apartment door behind her, and smiling at my tits. "Starting without me, I see."

"Yes, we decided it was Wanda's turn first this time." I started to stuff my tits back into my bikini top when Jess grabbed me with one arm, holding out a large, clear plastic water bottle with the other.

"Wait! I thought of a new, uh... dynamic!" She smiled as I took the water bottle, which was oddly room temperature, and left my bare tits on display. It felt bigger than it looked at first, and was surprisingly heavy. "We hafta take a drink while we're doing, you know, whatever we hafta do." She nodded.

"Like, it's important to stay hydrated kinda thing?" Wanda looked dubious, and I shrugged, screwing off the bottle cap.

"Just a mouthful will suffice, it'll hafta last for the whole game, right?" Jess grinned as I lifted the bottle and took a drink.

"Ack!" I coughed at the unexpected burn of liquor against the back of my throat, "Fuck, Jess!" I wiped a dribble of the harsh liquid from the corner of my mouth, before screwing back on the cap and handing the hefty bottle of booze back to her. "What is this? Vodka?"

Just for some quick context here, I'm not a terribly experienced drinker. I've had a beer here or there, and some banana rum once, but this was much stronger than either. Much, much stronger. Like, if Jess's tits were a beer, this stuff woulda made Wanda look flat.

"You know, I though 190 was illegal in this state, Wanda." Jess grinned pointedly at our friend as I just felt more confused.

"Aw, Jess, I hadta drive super far for that." Wanda's dismayed look was belied by her utter lack of protective action toward preserving the bottle.

"So it's good you're finally getting some use out of it!" Jess grinned.

I slid on the bikini and tube top as Wanda locked up. We headed over to the elevator while I fixed the annoying tube top properly around my tits again. I choked a little on the strong flavor still in my mouth, and realized that the process of fixing my top was only going to get harder as the morning progressed.

"Well, how are you going to get her back?" Jess asked, pressing the down button.

"I think I'd like to see Wanda show us how easily she can flash her tits." I smiled at Wanda, who rolled her eyes.

"Ya, right, this is gonna work." She started pulling the bottom of her shirt up, but it was too tight to fit over her rather large breasts without overly straining the buttons. She also tried pulling it open more at the neck and gave up. "I'm prolly just gonna hafta unbutton the whole damn thing."

"What is that now, like, two buttons?" Jess laughed as we stepped into the elevator, Wanda casually undoing the bottom half of her shirt front.

The door closed and I pressed the ground floor button, standing back to watch Wanda. She had gotten all the buttons apart and was just about to pull her bra down to pop her tits out when the elevator stopped on the second floor.

"Oh crap!" She said, pulling the front of her shirt together.

The door opened and a cute looking guy walked in with a little dog on a leash.

"Uh, hi Rich." Wanda smiled at the guy, who was surprisingly nonchalant about her attire.

"Hey there Wanda, having troubles?" He smiled back, his eyes only briefly darting to her chest.

"Um, just a little... Have you met my friends?" She gestured at me, then Jess, who was behind him now. "That's Cindy, and Jess."

"Hey there." We exchanged smiles and he turned around to face Jess. I looked meaningfully at Wanda and mouthed "Do it now!"

"Nice to meet you, Dick." Jess shook his hand, keeping his back to Wanda. "Can I call you Dick? I just love 'Dick.'" Wanda slipped her tits over the top of her bra and quickly pushed them back in as Rich stepped back into a corner of the elevator. The dog followed.

Jess shook her head and held out the bottle. Wanda gave a strained look, but Jess won out and she snatched the booze.

"Uh, that'd be fine, Jess was it?" Rich nodded, watching Wanda take the bottle and unscrew it as she stood with her shirt front dangling open.

"So, Rich, we were just headed out to get some bagels, what're you up to?" I stepped over next to Jess as I talked, trying to draw his eyes away from Wanda.

"Oh, you should join us, Dick!" Jess jumped forward at this, "It would be so much fun to have Dick for breakfast!" She smiled and Rich turned slightly away from Wanda, who popped down her bra with surprising deftness and took a hearty swig from the bottle. Her eyes drew wide as she struggled to slide her tits back in before coughing loudly.

"You okay, Wanda?" Rich looked back at her as she screwed the top back on the plastic bottle.

"Ya..." She wheezed, handing the 'water' to Jess and starting to redo her buttons. "The water's just... really good." She coughed hollowly and gave him a sheepish grin. "So, are you going to join us?"

"Actually, I've got to walk the dog, sorry girls." Rich stepped out first as the elevator opened on the ground floor. I grinned over at Jess and raised my eyebrows, gesturing toward Rich. His ass was spectacular. Almost as awesome as mine!

"That's a real shame," I said, Jess nodding in agreement, as I caught up to him as he stepped outside and casually ran my fingers down his arm, "Jess is buying, you know."

"I really can't," He turned down the sidewalk, "Maybe next time."

Wanda turned the other way. "I guess we'll be seeing you, Rich." She waved as we started walking off.

"We'll definitely have to see some more Dick later..." Jess whispered to me, smiling sweetly at him and waving. I cracked up a little at this, turning away from him to laugh.

"See ya." He raised a hand to us as he walked off with his dog.

"I guess it's my turn now, right?" Jess asked.

"Well, it's your turn to do what I say, if that's what you mean." I looked sidelong at her, wise to her tricks.

"Of course," She smiled coyly.

"What have you got for Jess?" Wanda asked, "Wanna see her tits too?"

"Sure," Now I smiled, though less than coy, "Let's see you open the top three buttons on that dress, Jess."

"That seems reasonable," She nodded as we stopped at a Don't Walk sign. Tucking our water under an arm, she popped open the buttons. It brought the neck of her dress down to just below her breasts, like Wanda's. Even with her small tits, her cleavage was a sight to see. If she leaned forward and let her dress go slack in front, her tits would probably be pretty plainly visible.

"No bra, I see," Wanda raised her eyebrows as Jess casually took a swig from the bottle, her utter lack of reaction to the liquid a clear testament to her years as a cheerleader, "Did you atleast go get panties?"

"Maybe," Jess started into the crosswalk as the light changed, "You'll just hafta wait and see."

"You know, if you lean forward too much, I can totally see your tits, like, super easy." I kept looking over at her chest as we walked, enjoying the sexy peeks at her little nipples.

"Ya, well, there's not much to see," Jess stuck out her tongue, "You guys both have way bigger tits. I'm so tiny," She frowned.

"Don't worry, when you hit puberty, they'll grow," Wanda laughed.

"Oh haha." Jess looked over at Wanda's tits. "You know what, let's show off some post-pubescent tits then. Unbutton that shirt the rest of the way and tie it in front instead. Oh, and you hafta drink while it's still unbuttoned. Before you tie it."

"Post-pubescent? That's a big word for such a young lady." Wanda smiled. She was definitely enjoying this already, or maybe that one little swig was as strong to her as it was to me. "Anyway, you gotta do Cindy first," Wanda pointed at me as I tried to act like I hadn't noticed her mistake.

"Okay, Cindy then." Jess looked at my tits, "Well, I guess you can fold your top in half. That'll look good." She nodded.

"Uh, what?" I furrowed my eyebrows, "It barely covers my tits as it is."

"You could always take it off. You're wearing that bikini top under it, right?" Wanda suggested.

"Ya, and you could take your top off too," I thought about it, "I guess it's better than just the bikini top." I played with the fabric around my breasts for a second before deciding how to fold it. I pulled the top hem down to meet the bottom and suddenly it slipped right off under my tits.

My heart jumped, but fortunately my bikini top stayed in place, so I was fine. I felt much more naked than with the tube top on, though. I pulled it back up and centered it over my bikini so it wasn't showing at the edges, my heart still racing slightly.

The tubetop didn't reach down to my ribs now, so not only did I have pretty wild cleavage above, but I had a bit of cleavage from below too. It was kind of fun to show this much skin out on the street. I mean, the tube top didn't really cover a lot more than the bikini, but it just felt safer. I was safe to show some skin in it. And, of course, the daisy dukes weren't covering much at all, but they barely crossed my mind.

"Okay, I think I'm good like this," I inadvertently took an overly large swig from the water and passed the open bottle back to Jess, coughing lightly. I grinned at Wanda, "Your turn."

"I still gotta tie the front of my shirt together?" She frowned.

"Nah, just lose the bra," Jess suggested.

"I think this top is a bit thin for that." Wanda stopped and faced a wall as she unbuttoned the bottom half of her shirt front.

"I dunno, you went without yesterday." I looked around, but no one seemed to notice the girl trying to discreetly undo her top. "It looked pretty awesome."

"I am, like, super jealous of your tits, Wanda," Jess agreed as Wanda finished unbuttoning her shirt and took a drink from Jess's bottle. Passing it back with a deep exhale, she tied it tightly across her tits.

"Okay, let's go in." Apparently we'd stopped just out of eyesight of the inside of the cafe. Wanda turned and went in.

"What, we're already there?" I asked, following her.

"Ya, well, I wasn't about to do that inside the cafe." She looked over to Jess, "Ha! You know what? It's my turn now! Get us some bagels, the ones on the bottom. Take advantage of your neckline and show off to the bagel guy a bit."

"Oooh, like I wouldn't have done that without you telling me to," Jess rolled her eyes and went over to the counter as I followed Wanda to a tall table in the corner, over by the front window.

Wanda sat with her back to the wall, and I took the seat mostly across from her, with my back partly facing the window. Jess would have to sit facing the glass storefront. In the barstool-style seats, she'd have a hard time keeping her legs together. Of course, Jess has always had a hard time doing that anyway.

I looked around the cafe as Jess flirted with the clerk, taking a casual sip from the bottle as she leaned over. Some older guy was reading a newspaper, maybe a professor from the college. Unfortunately for him, his paper blocked his view of Jess's current antics. Some grungy looking guy, prolly a student from the same school, was working on a laptop with his back to her and was sadly missing out too.

Wanda pointed and I looked at Jess, who was bent over almost double now. The hem of her dress had ridden halfway up her tight little ass, and her bare pussy lips were showing to anyone in the cafe who happened to look, which was just Wanda and me right now.

She kept pointing at different kinds of bagels on the bottom, while the bagel dude tried desperately not to stare down her dress as she bounced back and forth. She played with her open neckline, likely to give him a better view, prompting him to stare down her dress for nearly a minute. When she took another swig from the bottle, she tilted her head back and thrust her chest out, making the clerk lick his lips. It also made the back of her dress ride up just a notch higher, well past the point of unquestionable inappropriateness.