A Few Good Girls Ch. 04-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, ho ho, not just yet!" She grinned, holding up a finger, "Now... now it's my turn!"

"Turn?" Dick looked over at Jess, reining in gently on his dog's leash.

"That was Jess's turn, that's why you got such a spectacular view of my vag just now." She nodded.

"Ah, so this is why Wanda was having those... uh, issues with her shirt this morning." He nodded knowingly.

"Yes, but you very sadly missed her wonderful tits." Jess gave him a forlorn look, and glanced expectantly at Laura.

"Oh noes! You missed Wanda's tits! And she's the tits expert!" Laura turned suddenly toward Wanda, who cracked a smile. "You simply must show him the proper form!"

Wanda laughed, "I must, must I?" She turned to Dick and, grinning, lifted up her top, swaying her breasts skillfully side to side, giving them that subtle jostle characteristic her ample bosom so perfectly captures. She dropped her shirt-front back down and turned to the door, "Shall we head in?"

"Wait a second, wait a second." Dick shook his head. "Now, I think you forgot something there, Wanda!"

"Oh did I?" She smiled back at him, glancing curiously at me.

"Oh my gosh, you did!" Laura pointed accusingly, "You didn't drink!"

"Off with her shirt!" Jess joined in, and I laughed, my thumb slipping off Dick's waistband, and my hand dropping entirely into the backside of his boxers to give his butt another ever-enjoyable squeeze. He failed entirely to complain.

"Well," She hesitated, looking at her chest. "Darn." She reached down and pulled the shirt over her head with some effort, tossing it to Jess and stepping inside the apartment building. Jess caught it deftly and followed after her.

"Aw, I have two more of you to do before we reach the second floor!" Laura complained, following after. I slipped my hand out of Dick's pants and stepped in next, looking back to conspicuously eye his rather evident erection. I giggled as he caught me looking and we followed the others over to the elevator.

"I'm surprised you didn't notice Cindy's outfit this morning," Wanda said, one arm modestly across her chest as we waited. "It has been, until now, easily the most revealing."

"Oh, I did." Dick nodded, smiling. "I particularly like the shorts!"

"Not her tits? Her tits look great!" Laura asked with the kind of nonchalant honesty that made me feel kinda really good about my rack.

"I dunno about her tits, I haven't had the opportunity to see them just yet," Dick shrugged and Laura giggled.

"Oh, you will." Jess grinned at me, and I licked my lips at Dick's similarly conspicuous downward gaze.

"Yes, you really ought to have a chance." Laura grinned. "Cindy, take your top off for a moment for our friend here!" She smiled at me and I smiled back as the elevator opened.

"That seems reasonable." I grinned as we started filing into the elevator. I stumbled behind, pulling my tube top over my head and tripping into Dick as I stepped into the elevator. I dropped my top and Jess quickly snatched it up.

"Maybe you should take a drink?" Dick smiled down at me, his eyes darting to my bare chest.

"Maybe I should forget to." I smiled back up at him, then turned around and took the bottle from Jess. I took a swig, leaning back against him, his stiff cock pressing against me. I licked my lips, handing the mostly empty bottle back to Jess. "You know, we're going to the beach later, if you like, you can come with. This can be my bikini..." I grinned as I felt his cock twitch against my back.

"I think you'd look great wet." He smiled as I took my top back from Jess.

"Oh, don't worry, she already is." Jess grinned and I kicked her.

I fumbled with the tube top, having unexpected difficulty finding an opening in the simple loop of cloth before tossing it back to Jess and leaning against Dick. "So?" I asked hopefully as Jess caught the tube top and proceeded to toss Wanda's bra, both my tops and Laura's shirt and shorts in a heap on the floor with a shrug.

"I'm sorry, but I really can't come this afternoon." He frowned down at me as I worked my hands behind my back to grip his stiff erection through his clothes. It was hard, but it certainly wasn't difficult... "Maybe some other time?"

"I should make you come..." I said, lifting one hand up and sliding it easily inside his boxers.

"You haven't yet?" Jess laughed, and I kicked out at her again, keeping my back pressed against Dick as my hand slowly sought out his cock.

I smiled as I grabbed the hot, smooth, hard flesh, licking my lips. I looked over at Laura. "Well, Laura, you've gotten both me and Wanda topless for Dick here, what do you have for Jess, then?"

"I think Jess should do the same as you, and show Dick her tits." Laura nodded, "There's just enough left in the bottle for her to drink it while I hold onto her dress for her."

I grinned as Jess nodded, agreeing. "That seems perfectly reasonable."

Jess reached down to the hem of her dress for another of her fantastic reveals when the elevator came to a stop. With my fingertips ever-so-slowly massaging the head of his cock, Dick must have forgotten about his dog, because it darted out of the elevator and down the hall as soon as the door opened.

"Oh crap!" He stepped out from behind me, Jess eyeing my hand slip out of his pants as he ran off.

"I'll see you around, girls!" He smiled back as he chased after the dog and the elevator doors closed.

"Cindy!" Jess glared at me, pulling off her dress, "You distracted him and he didn't get a chance to see my tits! Now I hafta lose my dress." She gulped down the last of the bottle, a playful smirk passing quickly across her face at me, but turning back into glare before Laura noticed. "I demand vengeance!"

"Oh no, Jess demands vengeance!" I say, very pointedly looking over at Wanda, who takes the hint and keeps her mouth shut. "You should explain how that particular rule works to Laura here."

"Yes, of course!" Jess's eyes darted from me to Laura, her face briefly a mask before popping into an abrupt grin as she started explaining this clearly brand new rule, "If a person doing a thing for another person fails because of a third person, they can accept the failure and demand vengeance in the form of..." Jess paused, thinking hastily.

"In the form of one piece of clothing from the third person!" I finished as Laura started to look suspicious.

"Right." Jess nodded. "And a thing to be done by the original asker for the avenged." She added.

"So I lose my shorts!" I smiled, popping them readily over my round little butt and kicking them into the growing pile that just gained Jess's dress.

"Why don't we all just get nekkid?" Wanda rolled her eyes as Jess snatched my shorts from the pile.

"In a moment." Jess nodded. "First, here's your thing to do for me." Jess handed my shorts to Laura, "Run down to Dick's apartment, via the stairs, and give him Cindy's shorts."

"That's it?" Laura shrugged.

"No. You hafta do it with only one piece of clothing." Jess added, and Laura nodded.

"I guess I'll lose my panties." Laura shrugged, slipping them off easily and tossing them with the rest of the clothes.

"And you should tell Dick that Cindy's not allowed to wear them for now, and he should hang onto them for her." Jess nodded as the elevator slowed. "Of course, this is just part of the longer term plan to get his cock into something of Cindy's other than just her hand." I smiled at this. She's such a sweetie sometimes!

The elevator stopped and the door opened to our floor. At this point, Wanda was topless, her large tits bared right down to their cute puffy pink nipples, her fiery red landing strip still showing out of her unzipped pants. Laura was bottomless in just a sports bra, her smooth, very wet little pussy totally bared, and Jess and I were completely, utterly naked, standing nonchalantly facing the door as it opened.

So when Ross saw us appear in front of him while stood there waiting for Laura, he was understandably surprised.

"Oh, Ross, there you are!" Laura smiled amicably at her mate. "Do you mind keeping my friends company while I run Cindy's shorts down to Dick?" She started off toward the stairs.

"Laura!" Jess called after her and she stopped, turning around. "I said only one piece of clothing!"

"I've only got one piece of clothing..." She looked back quizzically, "Or do my shoes count?"

"No, your shoes don't, but Cindy's shorts sure do!" Jess grinned and I laughed. I looked over at Ross, and he was still frozen, staring at our totally naked bodies. I'm not sure he even noticed me eying his tented erection.

"Nicely played!" Laura laughed, pulling the sports bra over her head and tossing it back at us. "Be right back! Do be a dear, Ross, and pick up our clothes for them. Thanks, sweetie!" She turned and headed for the stairs, her nice, bare, round butt looking spectacular as she did.

"So, Ross, what do you do for a living?" Jess casually slipped into small talk as he went into the elevator to pick up our clothes, bending over his erection as he gawked at our naked bodies.

"I, uh," He paused, barely managing to grab the pile without taking his eyes off us, "I work the register at a local specialty shop..." He managed.

"Do you get many totally naked customers?" I asked, gingerly gripping one encumbered arm as Jess took up the other.

"Well, actually, not..." He started.

"You'll be at work tomorrow, then?" Jess interrupted, "And where exactly is that?" She smiled sweetly, her eyes shooting me a sneaky flash.

"I, uh, I have tomorrow off..." He mumbled before Jess's suggestion sunk in. His eyes went wide. "Were you girls shopping like this?"

"Oh, no, don't be absurd." Jess shook her head, seriously. "We were eating out." She smiled as he stumbled slightly.

"Yup, eating out." I nodded, "I love to eat out. Had to take off my panties for that, though, haha!"

"Yes, Cindy was only bottomless while we were eating out... The getting naked was really a spur-of-the moment thing in the elevator."

"Except for Wanda?" Ross asked, glancing at her drooping pants.

"Oh Jesus Christ." She stopped in front of her door and shoved the jeans off, stepping out of them angrily and kicking them backward. "There. Now we're all totally naked. I hope you're happy, Jess."

"I am." Jess grinned as we all walked in, "Just toss those clothes on the floor in the living room here. I'm sure Laura will be back any moment. Have a seat." Jess pointed to the middle cushion of the couch. He discarded the clothes in the recliner and sat. Of course, rather noticeable parts of him were still standing up.

I sat to one side, and Wanda sat on the other. Jess just stood there in front of us, the clothes occupying the only other seat. After an awkward silence of him staring at the three naked girls surrounding him, he decided to try and make it more awkward.

"So, you all shave too, then?" His eyes moved directly from one crotch to the next, without bothering with such silly things as faces.

"Oh yes, and I'm quite good at it. Here, feel, I'll bet it's the softest, smoothest pussy you've ever laid your fingers in!" Jess grinned, lifting one leg onto the couch between Ross's knees, sliding it gently up between his thighs.

"Erm, on..." Ross mumbled as she took his hand and guided it to her crotch.

"Don't be silly, Jess." I grinned, turning toward him and lifting one leg up in front of me. I leaned back, raising my foot onto the back of the couch, spreading my thighs and baring my own crotch for him, "My shave is far smoother!" I reached for his other hand and guided it in. "See?"

"Well..." His fingers ran deftly and gently along the edge of my smooth-shaved lips, my wet pussy aching for him to push in. "I dunno, I think Cindy is a little smoother..."

I bit my lip and happened to glance across at Wanda, who was staring unashamedly at Ross's clear erection. "How about Wanda?" I asked, knowing he would have to pull away from Jess, keeping his fingers on my own pussy.

Wanda glanced at me and smiled. She pulled a leg up, and Ross pulled his hand of Jess and slid it up Wanda's thigh, gently stroking the smooth shaven sides of her crotch. I shivered as his other fingers still ran gently along my slit.

"Ya, I think you're smoother than her, too." Ross nodded, his fingers not leaving our eager beavers.

"This is totally unfair. We need an internal comparison!" Jess said.

"Yes!" I blurted, startling him, causing his finger to dip momentarily into my burning, wet slit. I gasped. "Yes... definitely."

"Whacha doin', Ross?" Laura said, her voice just above my head. I open my eyes, moaning in complaint as his fingers darted away from my hungry crotch.

"Oh, we were just killing time, is all. Keeping your man entertained." Jess smiled, her leg still propped between Ross's knees, her toes working their way up to the base of his little tent.

"He was appraising our pussies." I smiled up at her naked body, and she smiled down at mine.

"So I see. I think you and I should get back to our apartment, Ross." Laura smiled, seemingly only slightly perturbed by Ross's actions.

"Well, we were just about to do the internal analysis..." He started.

"Oh, yes, please, Laura, please let him do the internal analysis!" I gave her my best puppy dog eyes, but she was immune.

"And we haven't even discussed the criteria for the taste testing..." Jess added, plainly.

"I think..." Laura pushed Jess out from in front of Ross, dragging him off the couch by tugging down the front of his shorts and grabbing his very hard cock. "I think this needs to do an internal analysis on my vag." She turned and Ross closely followed the naked woman with a death grip on his cock to the door, wincing as she spun back around.

"Oh, hey, you know, this was awesome!" She beamed at us, and I noticed her hand gently bouncing on the hard cock sticking out of his shorts. "We have to do it again. Soon!"

"Oh, I'll be sure to invite you!" Jess smiled back.

"We'll go see a movie!" Laura suggested, waving with her free hand before heading out.

As the door closed behind them, Jess slouched onto the couch between Wanda and me. I wrapped my legs around her and her naked body fell casually onto mine, her head resting between my breasts. With one arm trapped under her, her free fingers began running little circles around the breast in front of her face. Though she acted more out of boredom than anything, she still sent shivers all down my spine.

Wanda sat and stared as Jess's finger swirled in slowly tightening arcs, approaching my oh-so-sensitive nipple. A slight look of shock had come over her face as what had just transpired started seeping into the still-sober portions of her brain.

Jess sighed, shifting slightly, her buried hand resting between my thighs. A soft, sharp intake of breath as her fingers slipped across the tip of my sensitive nipple caused her to look up at me and grin.

She licked her fingers and brought them back to the dark circle at the peak of my breast, still miraculously perky as I lay back. The wet digits skillfully teased the tender tip and I gasped again, louder this time.

"We should go for bagels every day." I mumbled. Wanda and Jess only laughed in reply.

12