A Few Good Girls Ch. 05-01

Story Info
The girls go to the beach.
6.1k words
4.52
20.9k
6
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

"Well, as much as I'd love to watch you two have wild, kinky lesbian sex," Wanda said, pulling her naked body up off the couch, her large breasts swaying significantly with the motion, "It's about time we headed to the beach."

Jess, also naked, was sitting in the middle of the couch, and I, naked of course, was laying back with my legs wrapped around her. She was leaning over me, her blonde head resting between my presently very sensitive C-cups, and her spit-slick fingers working at my even-more-sensitive nipple.

We'd gone out for breakfast and one thing led to another and, naturally, we were all totally naked and I was incredibly horny. Of course, I'm often incredibly horny, but I think the booze somehow significantly amplified the effect! Heck, just having Jess's hand under her so near my already wet pussy was causing me no end of ache. And her free hand playfully fondling my nipple certainly didn't help.

"Are you good to drive?" Jess asked, pulling herself upright, abandoning my breast, her tan-line free little A-cups springing as she rose. I whimpered lightly and she glanced back down at me with a smile.

"Ya, I'm fine. I had less than you two. A lot less than Cindy." Wanda raised an eyebrow at me and shook her head, walking out and toward her bedroom. "Come on, let's get dressed."

"Let's go, Cindy." Jess said, her hand sliding up my thigh, toward my wet, hungry, waiting slit, "There'll be plenty of time for this... " She paused pointedly as she easily slid a single finger, still slick with her spit from teasing my nipple, fully into me, causing me to gasp at her touch once more, " ...later." She grinned, pulling it out as she stood and followed after Wanda.

I lay for a moment on the couch, still heady both from Jess's deft hands and the earlier booze, and seriously considered the prospect of just getting myself off real quick. I could slide a few fingers in so easily, and back out, and across my aching clit, and in and...

"Cindy, stop playing with yourself and get dressed." Jess rolled her eyes at me as she walked back into the living room and over to the recliner. After a second of digging through our discarded clothes from this morning, she threw my bikini top to me. "Come on!"

I held onto the top as she pulled me up off the couch. Following her still-naked body into Wanda's room, where our new clothes were stashed from yesterday's trip to the mall, I wiped my wet fingers on my leg, suddenly worried. It hadn't even occured to me I was actually doing that... Going to the beach in a skimpy bikini was clearly not going to end well...

"Jesus, you two, get dressed already." Wanda had her bottoms on and was messing with the straps of her top. As I looked at her, she seemed to be spilling out of the top somewhat significantly. And even in the relatively dim light of the bedroom, her fiery red landing strip shone easily through her bottoms, right above the somewhat pointed camel toe.

"Uh, Wanda, about your bikini..." I started, putting my top around my chest as Jess rooted through the bags for her own swim wear. Wanda had tossed them in the closet and Jess seemed to be getting frustrated at the clothes hanging in her way. She pulled out my bottoms and tossed them onto the bed.

"Ya, ya, ya, I know, it's riding up in my crotch and in my ass, and my stupid hair is obvious and the stupid top is too small." She sighed. "This is what I get for letting Jess convince me to rush out of there..."

"Ya, you're the one who really got the sucky end of that trip..." I glared over at Jess, now holding her own bikini in one hand, but still just standing there naked, looking at a short black skirt hanging with a white blouse.

"Can I wear this?" She grinned over at Wanda, "It'd be so... school girl-y!" Wanda rolled her eyes.

"No, you cannot wear my work clothes to the beach. Get dressed already!" Wanda roughly slid the closet closed, forcing Jess back.

"Okay, okay..." Jess wrapped the top around her, tying it quickly before bending down to slip into the bottoms, "I guess my bikini looks pretty awesome, anyways." She tugged the plain white bottoms skillfully into her butt, giving her a perfect little wedgie to show off its shape. The hastily tied matching top looked surprisingly securely strapped for something she'd wear, but I wasn't certain exactly how clingy the fabric might get when wet.

I picked up the eensy little g-string I'd ended up with and managed to twist it in every conceivable way, except the proper one, trying to get it on. I futzed with it until Jess took pity and easily fixed it, pulling the back up and into my butt crack with a grin.

"Well, that'll hafta do." Wanda shrugged and shooed us out of the bedroom. "Can you grab us some towels, Jess?" She said before correcting herself, "No, I'll grab them." She went into the bathroom and came back with a pile, which she handed to me. "Knowing Jess, she'd've come back naked with two hand towels and we'd've never noticed until we were halfway there."

Jess shrugged like we'd missed our chance and we all headed out and down to the car.

"I think you just date John for his nifty private beach." I said as we piled in. Wanda was of course driving, and I managed shotgun for a change. Jess sat in the back and leaned up between the seats.

"Well, we do fuck there a lot, it's true." Wanda said, pulling out of the garage.

"The sand doesn't bother you?" I shifted, the seat uncomfortable on my effectively bare butt.

"Nah, it's actually kinda comfy, molds to you, you know?" Jess said from the back seat, "Perhaps Wanda and John will give us a demonstration!" She grinned.

"Ya fucking right." Wanda stuck out her tongue. "Besides, John is bringing his buddy Nick, some surfer guy. Maybe he can help Cindy see it for herself!"

"Um, ya, I dunno about that one." I raised my eyebrow. The scratchy seat had been doing plenty to bring me down from my earlier state, but now my still-tipsy mind couldn't help picturing getting pounded by random-surfer-dude. I shifted again and the tiny bottoms slipped up my slit, roughly prying my lips apart. I swallowed hard, my eyes flickering. I had to stop squirming, this was bad.

I reached down, tugging the fabric out, my fingers hesitating as they brushed against my hot, wet flesh. I fought the urge and just pulled the bottoms back into place, bringing my hand back out to a safe distance as quickly as I could.

"I'll take him if Cindy's not interested!" Jess offered.

"No." Wanda replied abruptly, "He's for Cindy."

"What?" I looked over quizzically, mental picture still pounding.

Jess pouted. "Well, then I'll be lonely. Give me your phone and I'll call Dave."

Wanda grabbed her phone from the pocket in the door and handed it back. "Dave?"

"From the theme park." She sat back and started dialing.

"You mean that guy with the Chester the Molester mustache?" I looked back at her and she had the phone to her ear. Damnit, now it was Dave pounding the imaginary me. How could that ever be a turn on?

"Hey, I didn't hear you guys complain when you licked his cum off my tits! Oh, hi Dave, didn't realize you'd answered!" She smiled at me, "No, we're not talking about you." Pause. "Ya, they lick cum off my tits alllll the time." Pause, and my mental picture shifted to Jess's chest. I shook off another flicker as I pulled my sneaky hand out from between my legs. The beach was certainly going to be fun. "I do, I do... Hey, wanna come at the beach with us?" Pause. "No, I'm pretty sure I mean 'at'..."

It sounded like he was somewhat unsurprisingly interested in coming. She gave him the details, a few more lines of "Oh, you don't need to bring anything, I'm sure we can find something to stuff our faces with..." then hung up the phone and handed it forward. "He says he'll be there in an hour. He's gotta take the bus."

"What, is his super sweet moped in the shop?" Wanda glanced back at her, pulling over.

"We're already here?" I asked as Wanda turned off the car.

"Ya, and John and Nick won't be showing up for another hour either, so we've got the place to ourselves for a bit."

We weren't really parked at the beach. I mean, it's a bit cliffy in this area, so we were up from the beach, which wasn't exactly a beach, really, more like a small wedge of sand nested between two cliffs. It was a short walk through the trees to the path down, and the walk down was half a climb, but it really was nice one you got to the water. And it made it, you know, 'secluded.'

"Well, with an hour to go, I think I will work on my tan lines." Jess said, plopping her towel down on a large rock at the end of the path and deftly removing her seemingly secure, plain white top to bare her totally tan-line-free breasts. She dropped the top on her towel and her bottoms shortly followed. "Or my lack thereof, as the case may be."

I shrugged. I've always had something of a noticeable farmer's tan from always wearing t-shirts, a pretty clear line on my upper arm where the skin changes shades. Even though my skimpy bikini wouldn't really leave any lines more visible than that, I followed suit, smiling as I pulled that string out of my butt, sending a kind of surprising shiver up my spine. The darn thing got horribly twisted up in the process, but I just shrugged. "You know what, why not? We've got an hour, right?"

"Right!" Jess smiled as I popped off my top. I left my top and the twisted mess of my bottoms next to Jess's outfit and followed her down the beach toward the fire pit to go lay naked in the sun.

"Care to join us?" Jess looked back at Wanda, who was unrolling her towel between me and one of the logs around the fire pit.

"Nah, John likes tan lines." She said, laying down next to me.

"Then you should try to always tan in the same outfit. It makes'em sharper." Jess offered, to which Wanda gave a verbal shrug.

After a while, I got bored. I don't know why, but laying there, naked on my back on the beach wasn't terribly interesting. So my mind wandered. As I lay back, I pulled up my knees, spreading them out a little. Then I tried lifting them up and onto my chest.

"Ya, I can see getting fucked like this." I broke the silence, spreading my knees apart above me as I pictured the pounding again.

"I think someone needs to go for a nice, brisk swim!" Jess laughed and I glanced down at the water.

"We still got half an hour, go for it." Wanda caught my inquiring look.

"Skinny dipping it is!" I smiled, heading down the beach. I walked out there to find that brisk was certainly the word. The water gave me a chill as it sucked my feet into the sand, but it definitely wasn't too cold to swim. I made it out about thigh height when I glanced back.

Jess had gotten up and was putting on her bikini. I shrugged and kept heading out until I reached waist depth. The waves crashed against my stomach, and the splash of the surf felt great on the hot skin of my bare breasts. I dove forward and under the water, pushing out deeper with a few easy strokes.

I looked back again and Jess was gone. I frowned, curious, and swam lazily back toward the shore. Making the short trek up to Wanda, the hot sun felt so good on my wet, naked body as the cool water dripped off me, even though my hair was clinging annoyingly to my bare skin. I walked just past her, but didn't see Jess anywhere on the beach. Turning back toward Wanda, I cocked my head and my hips to the side and looked down at her quizzically, trying to gather up my disobient hair to wring it out.

"Where'd she go?" I asked.

"Oh, you're back? My phone rang and she went up to the road. Why?" Wanda didn't even open her eyes as she lay there, soaking in the heat.

"Geez, Cindy, just gotta show off, don'tcha?" I heard Jess behind me and turned, my hands still wringing out my wet hair. She was standing next to Dave, staring, wearing his trunks and a sleeveless white under shirt, at me, wearing nothing at all. The towels and my outfit were up at the head of the beach, well behind the two of them. My eyes widened at Jess, and my hands flew in front of me, covering my suddenly increasingly wet, clean-shaven crotch and my dark nipples, hardening in what was obviously just the chill from having my back to the sun.

"Jesus, Jess!" I gaped at her and Dave, his eyes scanning my barely-covered figure.

"As you can see, Dave, Cindy is now all clean-shaven, just like you!" I glanced down at the clear buldge in his shorts as they walked down to me. Jess giggled when she caught my eyes, pointing at his face, "Up here, cutie!" His goofy mustache was gone.

"Ah, so I see." I glanced back down at his buldge as the hand between my thighs felt the hot, slippery wetness along the edge of my lips. My head was pounding. Well, that is to say, there was some pounding happening, and, much to my dismay, it was all in my head.

"At least, I think that's all..." Jess looked at Dave's trunks suspiciously as the two of them walekd up uncomfortably close to poor, naked me. She reached out, slipping her hand down the front of his shorts. She looked thoughtfully into space as she groped around with unnecessary inefficiency then nodded at me, "Ya, just the face." She wholy neglected to slip her hand back out.

"Great to see you again!" He held out his hand.

My eyes moved from Jess resting calmly in his shorts to his outstretched hand. Jess rolled her eyes. "Come on, Cindy. He literally just saw everything. Why even cover up?"

I bit my lip. It really was no worse than what he'd seen yesterday. But still. I hadn't been shaved yesterday. I pulled my arm off my chest, hesitantly, and smiled, taking his hand. "Nice to see you again." I shook it firmly, his eyes darting between my bare chest and the hand I hadn't moved. "I suppose I ought to get dressed." I nodded toward my swimsuit sitting on the rock up the beach.

"No rush." Jess smiled, her hand still shamelessly checking his shave as I shook my head and walked around them. I hastily made my way to my swimwear and picked up the tiny bottoms, still twisted and tangled. I started unwinding them, my bald little beaver hidden with my back turned to Dave.

"I woulda started with the towel." Jess commented as they came up behind me, watching me grow increasingly frustrated with the thin, knotted piece of fabric.

"Oh ya, huh?" I accidently dropped the tangled bottoms and quickly bent over to grab them. I paused as I realized that, with my feet apart and my legs mostly straight, Dave just got a peak at the one thing I'd been mostly able to hide. I tried to shake the pounding out of my head, but that just made me stand there longer. Which just made the pounding worse. I was a deer in headlights.

I opened my eyes and looked back between my legs, my face peering through just below my well-exposed, hungry little pussy, and looked at Jess. "That's why you were fully dressed when he showed up and I was naked, right?" I felt a shiver, frozen in place with my hands resting on the bikini bottoms.

"You want me to strip?" Jess cocked her head at me. "Oh, I'll take it all off right now." She ripped her hand from Dave's trunks, the waist snapping back with the head of his very hard cock peaking out. She hooked her thumbs into her own bottoms and tugged emphatically down an inch or two, just a hair above baring herself.

"No, I wouldn't want you to be embarrased about your inferior shave." I looked down at the thong, just then noticing that I had my back very steeply arched, and that I was twisting my hips back, too. I hadn't even realized how hard my body was working to point my rapacious little pussy right at Dave. I made the clearly wise decision to keep it that way for as long as possible and started untangling the thong while still bent over.

"Hey, Ross said mine was smoother." Jess scoffed.

"That's not what I remember." I got the bottoms righted, stepped into them and straightening up. "Maybe we should ask for verification?" I grabbed the top and hesitated. With that self-same presence of mind and clearly deliberate modesty, I whipped around, smiling at Dave peaking out his shorts, who was smiling back at my bared chest. My heart was racing.

"We should!" Jess nodded agreeably. "Dave?" She pulled her bottoms down another inch and her clean-shaven slit came into view. She grabbed his hand and led it between her thighs, but even with Jess's softness to play with he seemed barely able to tear his eyes from my chest.

I pulled the top around my tits, struggling to tie it in back, and he finally looked down. "You know, I think my freshly-shaven lip is smoother." He smiled. "We should try rubbing them together."

Jess laughed, "You'll hafta compare to Cindy, too!" She grinned at him, then frowned at me as I sighed, fumbling with my top still. "Here, sweetie, let me." She offered, pulling Dave out from between her thighs. She tugged up her bottoms and stepped around me. "I guess we've oogled you enough already, I'll just go ahead and help put this on properly for you..." She said, deftly tying my top snugly around my chest.

"So I take it the busses are running a little early?" I said, finally dressed.

"No, it was actually a little late?" He shook his head, looking sidelong at Jess.

"Um, no? You weren't supposed to show up for another..." Now I looked sidelong Jess.

"Oops?" She grinned, spinning around and heading over to Wanda, who was still laying in the sun down the beach.

"I presume the nudity was her idea?" Dave smiled apologetically, casually shuffling himself back into his trunks as he turned after her.

"She certainly didn't stop me." We headed down the beach.

Jess patted a spot on the log next to Wanda and Dave sat down. Jess sat in the sand by his foot, barely fitting between Wanda's legs and the log. I plopped down on the other side of Wanda, my knees up in front of me as I sat my nearly effectively butt in the sand.

"So, I can see Wanda isn't as clean-shaven as the rest of us, eh?" Dave smiled. Wanda glowered.

"So, what did you bring for our picnic, Dave?"

"Um, Jess said..." He started, looking down at Jess.

"You brought everything I wanted." She grinned and lifted an arm up under his thigh to pointedly pat him on his still-prominent erection. She let her hand rest on his leg, pulling it gently over to her shoulder.

"And now you get to mooch just like these two." Wanda smiled slightly.

"And what did you bring?" I poked her arm accusingly.

"Apparently I brought the entertainment." She pulled up onto her elbows and nodded at Jess, whose hand, so casually resting on Dave's thigh only a second ago, had already worked its way up his baggy trunks. Jess just grinned.

"So, uh, when's everyone else showin' up?" Dave asked, his voice cracking as Jess's fingers plainly wrapped around his cock inside his shorts.

"Oh, this is it. Just you and us girls." She grinned, her hand pulling down on his very stiff shaft. As she bent it outward I raised my eyebrows as its size became apparent. It looked ready to more than just peak out the top of his trunks.

He, too, raised his eyebrows as her hand slowly began to slide up and down. "Uh..." He started, causing Jess to giggle.

"Oh, hush, my boyfriend will be along shortly with a buddy of his." Wanda shook her head, looking up the beach. "And speak of the devil." She nodded toward the path, sitting up the rest of the way.

"Aw." Jess stood, stroking her hand up Dave's cock one last time before deftly slipping its head back out the top of his shorts as she wriggled her arm out the bottom. I looked pointedly down at the flesh peeking out from the bottom of his plain, sleeveless white undershirt and he huffed, tucking himself back in once more.

I turned to see John and his surfer friend Nick come down the beach, each carrying a surfboard. John also had a shopping bag, presumably full of food and supplies to make lunch. As the only one not in swimwear, John had on some regular shorts and an open flannel shirt.

12