A Few Good Girls Ch. 05-02

Story Info
The girls go to the beach.
6.7k words
4.54
18.8k
4
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2

"Don't worry, Cindy, this kind of thing happens all the time." Nick reassured me, his eyes trying to stare right through my arms.

"I bet you get to see a lot of nice titties surfing, huh?" Jess said, leaning casually on one end of my board as Nick brought the other one around next to it. She leaned a little harder, causing the board to tilt and me to lose my grip. I quickly reached out and grabbed it, baring my tits again. Jess smiled.

"Well, no, not really." His eyes were locked on my chest as I draped one arm back across myself, concentrating on not moving my fingers. "I was just being nice. Normally people are very good about tying their stuff on tight."

"I guess they don't have Jess tying their knots." I frowned at Jess and she grinned back.

"Relax, sweetie, Nick's seen plenty of tits before." Jess gently pushed my arm away from my chest, and I almost lacked the will to resist. At this point, I probably almost lacked the will to resist anything she wanted. "And he saw already yours just now. Just, you know, go with it!"

"What?" I looked over at Nick, his eyes on my chest, barely covered by my arms, then back at her, "Go with it?"

"Ya, just go topless. Who cares? We're all adults here!" Jess smiled a big, friendly grin at Nick, who nodded agreably. "And, like I said, we've all seen'em. Nick saw'em just now, John saw'em last night, Dave saw plenty more than that not half an hour ago!"

"I dunno, Jess..." I looked back to shore as Jess's recount of my recent exposure piled up more readily than I'd've liked. I looked up at Nick boring his hole through my arms, then down as my mind decided to bore a similar hole in his board. The booze was wearing thinner, though, and, as much as my tight little thong was winding me up, I wasn't anywhere ready to try out the form-fitting nature of sand.

"C'mon, you were practically spreading your pussy for Dave earlier!" Jess looked up at Nick, "Oh! You shoulda seen her this morning at the cafe! She was -"

"Shut up, Jess!" I shoved the board into her and she coughed. Nick caught my glare at her and swallowed loudly.

"I could just get a shirt from shore." Nick offered, instantly receiving a dirty look from Jess.

"Sure..." I almost hesitated, and had been seriously considering going without until Jess started on about this morning. And he really did just see them. That was kinda always Jess's excuse, but it was always a kinda good one.

"I'll be right back." He smiled at me and passed his board over to Jess, charging inland.

"Party pooper." Jess stuck her tongue out at me, leaning across the other board now. "And after you let him put his hands all over you."

"Me? I saw him helping you stand up! Besides, it's not my fault he wants to help me cover up." I let my elbows drift out now as I leaned on my board.

"Haha, you shoulda seen me 'grasping for a hold' under the water when he came over after I fell!" She grinned at me, "It's a shame that speedo is so tight, or you wouldn't be the only one missing clothing!"

"Well, okay, that is something I'd certainly want to see. And touch. And taste." I grinned and Jess smiled, looking behind me.

"Ah, so you're ready for it then?" Nick said as he set down Dave's t-shirt on my board, the gentle rocking of the waves instantly soaking it.

"She's dying for it." Jess smiled as my eyes widened, "She just wants to stuff her face, you know?" I looked at Nick, licking my lips and smiling shyly, my face turning red as I unthinkingly neglected to cover my chest as Jess went on, "I think I do too, really."

"There's plenty to go around." Nick nodded. "I think John brought more than enough dogs for everyone."

I coughed, laughing. "Hot dogs! Yes! Of course!" I hurriedly picked up the shirt and turned away from Nick, struggling to pull the wet, sleeveless cotton over my bare skin.

"What ever do you mean 'Of course?'" Jess mocked as I pulled on my shirt, "What else would you want to stuff into your mouth, Cindy?"

"Thanks, Nick..." I turn back, looking down to verify that, yes, I was effectively just as topless as before. Gentlemanly as ever, Nick entirely refrained from looking anywhere but at my chest.

"Don't mention it!" As he smiled at my breasts, I started to draw an arm across them, but the tiny bikini spreading things between my legs sent horrible thoughts into my head and, my heart fluttering, I decided instead to act like I thought I was covered. It almost seemed to mezmerize him more than just being topless. "You look great!" He grinned.

"Definitely." Jess nodded as I smiled worriedly at her. We pushed the boards along and headed up to shore, Nick's eyes constantly darting to my chest. Every step twisted my bottoms, sending more shivers up to convince me the shirt was plenty of coverage. I reached down, tugging roughly at the bottoms, pulling the naughty thing out of me. My fingers threatened to linger too long when Jess shot me a grin, glancing down at where my hand was, and I pulled it back up out of the water.

"My shirt fits okay?" Dave asked, smiling amicably at my tits as we came up to the lit fire pit and deposited our boards in the sand.

"It's a bit tight in the chest." Jess replied, "But she'll live."

"Hush, you." I glanced over at her as I sat down. All male eyes instantly became glued to my chest.

"Here you go, dogs are already mostly done." John handed around hot dogs on buns as he cooked the last two for himself. "Nick and I should head out after we eat." He added.

Jess grabbed the mayo as she took hers and sat down, but I generally prefer mine plain.

"Well done, John." Nick said, chowing down across from me on a log next to Dave.

"No dirty jokes, Jess?" Wanda asked, leaning out to look across me to Jess.

"The hot dog penis analogy is too easy." Jess shook her head, swallowing a bite. She'd set her plate on the sand, giving her an easy excuse to spread her legs wide while she ate. I spied a rather pointed camel toe between her thighs, but a quick survey suggested all eyes still tended to stray to my chest whenever they had the chance to stray. That wouldn't last long, though. As small as the fire looked in the bright, midday sun, it was drying the shirt off quickly. I looked down to see all-but-opaque dry patches in several places, which just reinforced how transparent it was in the spots still clinging tightly to me.

"Ya, Jess usually goes for the hard sell on that kinda thing." Dave agreed, "You want a dirty joke from her, you need to have something totally inapplicable, like a phone or something."

"Haha, touch screens... 'I'm trying to get it going, but I just keep stroking it up and down and up and down and it just won't come!'" Jess laughed to a nod of approval from most of the males. All eyes finally on her, she took a big, sloppy bite of her hot dog, forcing a glob of mayo to spill out the other end and fall onto her stomach just above her bikini bottoms.

"Oops!" She said, scooping it up by sliding a finger along under the thin fabric of her suit. Lifting it gingerly, she ran her tongue up her finger, snagging the glob on the tip of her tongue. She grinned, her tongue out, and the gooey blob fell again, dropping right into the crease of her camel-toe. "Oh no!"

"Oops again, huh?" Wanda raised an eyebrow as Jess ran a finger along the already well-defined slit in her bottoms, spreading the mayo around and pushing the thin fabric deeper between her lips, all under the guise of wiping it up.

"This was clearly accidental!" Jess looked around, grinning through her would-be shock, her legs wide as she continued to run her finger up and down her little slit.

"Obviously!" I smiled, a little ambivalent over her ostentation, but more relieved than dissappointed that all eyes were no longer glued to my chest.

"You know, the best thing to keep food stains from setting is enzymes. They breaks stuff down for you." Nick smirked. "Saliva is a great source for enzymes."

"That's a great idea! Do you mind?" Jess twisted her open thighs toward Nick, gesturing where everyone was already staring, just in case anyone had missed it.

"No problem!" Nick stood up immediately, his speedo entirely failing to cover his enthusiam.

Wanda coughed hackingly, choking on her hot dog. "No! Absolutely not!" Wanda shouted as she managed to swallow her bite. She waved toward the water. "Go, go wash off, no eating out Jess while I'm eating my food. Her and Cindy did enough of that nonsense earlier."

Jess smiled as she rose, turning and walking to the water. Even though Jess had walked off, Wanda's comment failed entirely to shift any male attention to me once Jess stopped only a few steps away from the group and bent down, knees locked, and slid her bottoms off. She twirled them on her finger as every eye watched her walk out to the water bottomless.

Once she got out about knee deep she bent over, straight legged as before, and cleaned off the bikini. With her legs spread slightly, her tight little ass and bald beaver were plainly visible even from our distance. The guys were staring at her unashamedly, and between the food filling me up, the sun drying me out and this morning's drinking finally wearing thin, I was feeling more and more relieved to not be the center of attention.

"Oops!" She said, raising empty hands in the air, sounding much less than panicked. "Where did it go?" She plainly made a show of groping in the water for her bottoms, accomplishing little more than showing off her bare ass a bit longer.

"Seriously?" Wanda groaned, John's eyes glued to Jess's lower half as she trekked back inland. I spotted her biting her lip when her own eyes landed on John's quite apparent erection, though.

"Seriously." I nodded, finishing off my hot dog.

"Well, darn, guys. Looks like I lost my bottoms!" Jess smiled and shrugged, sitting beside me and reaching down to pick up the remainder of her own hot dog, her legs just as widely spread as when she'd still had some semblance of being covered.

"I suppose you'll be wanting Dave's shorts off now?" Wanda smiled as Jess finished off her hotdog, her legs splayed wide the whole while.

"Nah, her mouth is full." I smiled, and Jess choked a laugh through a mouthful of food.

"Actually, I suppose I actually need to be dressed, now." Dave said, obviously attempting to sneakily shift his very stiff cock as he stood up. "I gotta go catch my bus, it's the last one to come out this way today." He looked over at me expectantly.

"What?" I looked quizzically back up at him.

"He needs his shirt back, sweetie." Jess said, plucking at the nearly dry fabric. Normally, I'd be embarrased just to walk around the house in something so thin, but it felt as protective as a thick jacket compared to earlier. Now I had to give it up.

"Oh." I frowned. "Um, ya, sure, sorry." I sighed, standing up and hesitating slightly before crossing my arms in front of me and tugging off the shirt, the slightly damp cloth still sticking softly as I pulled it across my skin. I saw Wanda's eyes on John's lap again once I came free, his own eyes locked back on my chest along with the other two guys.

The hot sun felt much warmer on my bare chest than the damp cotton, but with only the tiny g-string bottoms on I was practically naked now. Of course, Jess was next to me with her pussy literally wide open and her top nearly transparent, so I guess I was hardly out of place. Nevertheless, I quickly crossed an arm againt my breasts. At least my fingers were being more well-behaved by now.

"Have a, uh, good one." Dave said, staring at my chest as he pulled on his shirt. I glanced at Jess and she almost looked hurt by his lack of attention to her and her spread legs.

"So long, Dave!" Jess waved as he turned and headed up the beach. After a short second of John and Nick staring silently at our nakedness, she shouted after him "Sorry you didn't get a chance to watch Wanda and Cindy lick your cum off my tits this time!"

"Oh my god, Jess, bring that up again why don't you?" I shook my head, smiling embarrasedly at Nick and John as Wanda coughed loudly to hide her grin. Nick shifted in his seat and I darted my eyes down to his speedo, smiling up at him as he caught my gaze. He looked down, inexplicably shy at having such an obvious hard-on with two mostly naked girls exposing themselves directly in front of him.

"I just wanted to let Nick know what your favorite food was." Jess grinned, then frowned, "Oh, we're done eating..." She stood up. "Do you guys have to leave now?"

"Oh, ya, actually -" John started to stand before Wanda put her hand on his shoulder and cut him off.

"Why don't you three go hit the waves for a bit while we clean up? Theres no rush." She smiled at us and Nick shrugged, nodding.

"Sounds like a plan." Nick got up, and I shot Wanda a quizzical look. She gave me back a glare.

Jess and I went and picked up our boards, Jess with the usual flair she has when she's bottomless and me fumbling with one hand stupidly across my chest. We started back down the beach one more time.

"Maybe we'll even lose the rest of our suits!" Jess beamed excitedly as we waded about knee deep into the water.

"I notice you are, well, shall I say, hydrodynamically groomed." Nick smiled, his eyes darting to her bare crotch.

"What, this?" She stopped, sliding her free hand between her thighs, running her fingers along her bald pussy lips. "Hmm, admittedly less 'hydrodynamic' than a few days ago."

"Is that so?" Nick raised his eyebrows.

"Now Cindy, well, she's very recently switched to the 'hydrodynamic' style." Jess gestured to my crotch, quite plainly shaved bare, the tiny bikini hiding nothing at all. "She was telling Dave that she was smoother than I am, but Dave is hardly an expert in... hydrodynamics." She paused, "You're a surfer! You'd be a great judge!"

Jess followed that comment with a "Here, look!" and grabbed for the front of my suit. I saw it coming well before she'd had her 'great idea' and darted backward as soon as she darted forward. Awkwardly carrying the board in one hand with my other across my chest, I just coudln't move quick enough and she managed to hook her fingers into the front of my bottoms.

That would've really been fine, because I didn't dart back that far, and the bottoms have a fair amount of give. I mean, he could've looked in now, but, like I said, the bottoms were pretty much hiding nothing at all. Unfortunately, I darted back pretty darn top heavy carrying that surfboard, and in knee-deep water. My feet darted back significantly less far than the rest of me. My fall paused only briefly as my bikini strings gave way. My board went flying out of my hands and cruising off to sea as I collapsed backwards into the water.

I landed firmly in the soft sand on my now-totally-bare butt (which felt no different than if Jess hadn't just torn off my bottoms, really). Nick darted after the board, and Jess just laughed, holding up the dangling strings and tiny triangle of cloth.

"Awesome!" She grinned, looking at the shredded remains of my very last piece of clothing. "We didn't even make it onto our boards yet!" She tossed the bikini out into the water, where it promptly sank. Why do they always float on TV?

"Thanks, Jess, now I'm completely naked. This is great." I splashed the water with my hands, my tits bouyed up at the waterline as I sat there. I really didn't want to pull my totally naked body out of its moderate seclusion under the waves. I mean, that tiny bikini bottom wasn't much, but it made a very significant difference to me. Especially after already losing my top. A skimpy bikini is one thing, but totally buck naked is totally buck naked.

"Haha, no fucking way!" Jess laughed, looking inland. "You know, maybe you can have John's shorts." She smirked. "He doesn't seem to be exactly using them, per se." She nodded pointedly and I looked up at Wanda and John. That is to say, I looked up to see John's half-bared ass pointed straight at us, completely failing to hide that Wanda was on her knees in front of him.

"I see why she didn't want him to hurry." I laughed a little too as Nick came up with the board.

"What? What's going on?" Nick looked at the two of us, and then at the shore. "Wow. I didn't even notice."

"Nick, be a dear and see if we can borrow John's shorts. It's not like he's using them." Jess smiled sweetly, "I don't mind guys oogling my privates, seeing as they're all over the internet, but Cindy here's feeling a little shy, and it's much harder to keep covered up when you have nothing on at all."

"He seems a little... preoccupied." Nick raised his eyebrow at his friend on shore.

"Here, I'll come with." Jess started brazenly inland, and Nick followed along after her bare buns. "I don't mind interrupting." She shouted back at us.

I realized my heart was fluttering as I watched Jess and Nick walk up to the shore. I tried to breath softly as I sat, naked, my eyes darting from Nick's tight speedo to Jess's bare ass, and to John's, rocking as Wanda plainly sucked him off.

I realized my hand had wandered down between my thighs at about the time Nick and Jess reached the sand, and, biting my lip, I left it there, gently sliding along my slit, my juices keeping it slick even under the cool water.

I watched, each breath a little deeper than the last, as Jess motioned for Nick to keep quiet. She set down her board gently and he did the same with mine, the two of them literally tiptoeing up the beach.

John must've heard something because he turned his head and jumped, hastily pulling up his shorts and stepping away from the kneeling Wanda, his dick bouncing sharply as it yanked out of her mouth. I sighed, my finger rocking my aching little nub in a gentle circle. With everyone on shore, the soft moan betrayed my actions to no one.

I could hear Jess laughing, but all I could see with my eyes closed was that speedo. After a few more guilty seconds, I openned my eyes and looked fearfully inland to see if I'd been caught. I hadn't, but for some reason Wanda was now stripping off her top. Jess took it as Nick eyed Wanda's healthy D-cups. Still kneeling, she motioned John back in front of her as Nick and Jess turned to me. The hand between my legs shot out as they did, and I quickly splashed the other down into the water as I realized that it had found its way to my dark, sensitive nipple.

Wanda, much more brazen than I, didn't even wait until Nick and Jess were to the water to pull John's shorts down to his ankles and start in again.

"Wanda says you can have her top! Here you go!" Jess shouted to me as the two of them came up to where their boards lay at the water's edge, well away from where I sat in the water. I look at her confusedly, my breathing still noticeably deep. Then she hefted the bikini top out to me, across the water.

She must have balled it better than she expected, because it kept its shape and actually sailed out just far enough to reach me. Too bad it went in entirely the wrong direction, splashing in the water about twenty feet away. Or, rather, perhaps I should say: she balled it tightly and intentionally tossed it well out of my reach to spur me into a fruitless, totally naked search for the now-lost bikini top that totally wouldn't fit me at all anyways.

I fell for it, of course, and flew onto my feet as soon as the top came toward me. Hey, it was clothes, and I was naked. And honestly, if nothing else, having something on would let me keep my hands away. I pressed through the resistance of the water to where I thought it should be and searched below the surface, trudging back and forth looking for it, constantly conscious all the while that Nick and Jess were watching my naked body splashing back and forth. Of course, it was no where to be found. Even if it was there, I'd mixed up the water too much to see anything. I turned back to shore in defeat only to find Jess and Nick right beside me.

12