A Few Good Men

Story Info
Danielle enjoys the pleasuring of many.
1.1k words
3.8
76.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle finally agreed to a night of sexual ecstasy. My wife of 2 years is a very petite, 4’9”, 100-lb. woman, with 34C breasts, bright blue eyes and gorgeous short, brown, silky hair. I have been extremely excited on many occasions imagining my dear wife being pleasured by many men. Danielle had been apprehensive when I brought up the subject, thinking of the ramifications, the aftermath, the “what-if” we did not like what happened, and the “what-if” we did like what happened. On a rather explosive night of sexual excitement, she agreed to “try” it and we’d not think of the possibilities of what would happen later, but enjoy the moment for what it would be, total adoration and worship of her body by a few good men.

The night was rapidly approaching. I made all the arrangements. We would go to a quiet dinner, probably have a few extra glasses of wine to relieve any remaining inhibitions and then proceed to the hotel where the adventure would begin. I suggested that Danielle dress in something a bit provocative, something that would turn the heads of the dining guests, each one of them, men and women equally, wishing that they were the ones being treated with this little dessert later in the evening.

I immediately began to feel a stir in my pants when Danielle stepped out of the bedroom. She had on a very tight, very tiny, black leather miniskirt with black strapped heels and a white silky blouse unbuttoned just enough to get an eyeful of busty cleavage. On the drive to dinner, I was shown one of the nicest sights up to that point in the evening. Danielle spread her legs just enough getting into the car so as to expose a very cleanly shaven pussy with a tiny patch of neatly trimmed hair just above her sweet little kitty. I almost could not take anymore and contemplated excusing myself to rub my member to excitement in the little boy’s room. But I resisted.

I do not remember most of the dinner: waitress, wine, food, thank you very much, paid the bill and we were whirling off to the hotel to begin our escapade.

We went straight to our room and I instructed Danielle to sit on the edge of the bed and applied a blindfold to her eyes. She was a little troubled by this but I assured her that I would be present at all times and she had nothing to worry about. She agreed and sat quietly on the bed. Just then there was a knock at the door and my heart was racing wildly. I was about to give my wife to five horny men tonight.

I opened the door and motioned to the guests to remain quiet and showed them the prize of the evening. They immediately removed their clothing and moved closer to my Danielle. Jason slid down near the floor to remove Danielle’s heels taking care to rub her feet and kiss her toes as his lips made their way up her thighs before finally resting on my wife’s clit. Mike unbuttoned Danielle’s blouse and removed her bra, which allowed her sumptuous tits to bounce free from their captivity before being quickly sucked up by his and Kane’s mouths.

Danielle lay back on the bed enjoying the oral massage being administered to her when she felt the heat of a hard cock near her lips and eagerly gobbled the throbbing dick into her salivating mouth. She reached up and grabbed the base of Ed’s cock with her hand, pumping it briskly as her tongue dashed and darted, up and down the length of the shaft. At the same moment, she felt the tip of a cock at the opening of her now juicy cunt and fervently arched her pussy upward hoping to drive the cock into her awaiting snatch. Jason’s cock slid effortlessly into her cunt and he began a rhythmic dance with his cock sunk deep into her honey pot. The cock in her mouth began to throb and she knew she was only moments away from her first “treat” of the night. She removed the cock from her mouth for just enough time to say, “I can’t wait to taste your sweet cum in my mouth.” That was all that was needed. Ed’s cock erupted, streaming gobs of delicious cum down Danielle’s throat. She gobbled up every last drop, licking her lips as the softening cock slid out of her luscious mouth. Within seconds, Danielle’s cunt was exploding with orgasmic contractions, which triggered Jason’s cock to release a load of fresh cum into her quivering pussy.

In a pleasure-filled voice Danielle announced, “I need another cock in my cunt and in my mouth.” Mike slid down and dropped his thick, hard cock into Danielle’s now very moist pussy. She let out a rather loud moan and I knew that Mike’s cock was really giving her pussy a delightful workout. Danielle reached out blindly and found Kane’s cock near her face and slipped it into her mouth, wrapping her lips tightly around it. Mike turned Danielle around onto her knees while the grip that her lips had on the Kane’s cock was not broken for a moment.

Danielle was now wildly riding Mike’s cock and eating Kane’s dick, while Jerry began to tongue her tight little ass. I could tell that Danielle was in heaven by the reaction of her body to the multiple erogenous zones that I could only fantasize with her about. Jerry drove his tongue deep into her tiny butt hole lubricating it well for what Danielle knew, and anticipated, would come next. She felt Jerry’s tongue pull away only to be replaced by his hot cock, which he push into the forbidden zone.

Danielle would have cried out from the charge of pain that her body now detected if it wasn’t for the cock in her mouth, which she began to pay more attention to. She slid it deep down her throat until she was rewarded with her second “treat” drinking up Kane and reaching for Ed’s cock again to fill her mouth.

My sweet, little, slutty wife was consuming three cocks effortlessly, when she begged for all three to fill her holes with their sweet nectar. I could almost have predicted the timing as Mike’s cock spewed forth cum into her cunt, followed by Jerry filling her ass with his hot splashes of juice and for the finale she drank up another cum shake from Ed’s dick in her mouth.

Danielle lay back on the bed and with a fatigued breath said, “Thanks so much guys for this wonderful treat. You can’t even imagine how I feel right now.” The men quietly got dressed and left the room. Danielle removed her blindfold, thanked me for the wonderful evening and asked if I would give her the ultimate pleasure of the night by making love to her. Who could possibly say “no” to a request like that?