A Few Hours in The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned back to my bearded friend and pulled his hard-on back into my mouth. The flavor of Prof. Higgins cum on my tongue added to that of his own pre-cum leaking from his knob.

"Oh, so good," he grunted as he took hold of my head. I knew he was rapidly nearing his release and I began to quicken my pace. I noisily slurped and sucked at his throbbing cock as he began to thrust it between my lips and along my tongue.

Within moments he was grunting and huffed the warning, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!". I held him tight, giving him permission to let go, and was soon rewarded for my oral efforts with a mouthful of hot, thick, creamy cum that tasted very salty and warmed my belly as I swallowed. His cock pulsed and throbbed on my tongue as I held it tight with my lips. I wanted every drop his balls had to offer to slide down my throat.

"Oh, fuck! You got to stop!" he grunted as he pulled his cock free of my mouth a few moments later. Obviously, his knob was very sensitive following an orgasm. He backed away and I stood and leaned into the corner to savor the taste of cum in my mouth. He leaned close and again asked, "Will you come to my room?"

I was tempted but again declined. "I'm just getting going," I replied. "I want to have some more fun before I bed down with anyone, okay?" With that, he just moved away and was soon headed out the door. I noticed that the young man in the corner had slipped away as well.

As I had been getting my belly filled with a pair of hot loads, other men had gotten off around us as well. One shadowy figure stepped up and ran his hand across my cock, gave it a couple of strokes, then moved off. Another walked passed and without a word pulled my mouth to his and kissed my deeply with his tongue. He was tasting the last of the cum in my mouth, and I was tasting a similar flavor on his tongue. He squeezed my ass and a moment later I moaned as his fingers probed my asshole. I groaned into his mouth as he thrust a pair of fingers up my ass and pressed my prostate. I very nearly blasted my load then and there, but he pulled away suddenly and moved to the back to sit on the bench between two other men. He leaned down and gulped down one cock, while the other man did likewise to him.

I was beginning to get light headed in the heat of the steam room and pulled myself from the carnal pit to get some cool, fresh air. Outside, I saw the young man heading out of the wet area. I was tempted to follow, but needed to shower off the sweat first. By the time I was finished, and having made a circumnavigation of the two floors of cubicles, I couldn't find my elusive voyeur. I slipped into my own room for a few minutes, relaxed on the bed to watch a bit of porn, and edged myself to keep my raging cock ripe and ready.

Fifteen minutes later, I again ventured out and down to the wet-room. I still had more than five hours on my room rental. I planned to enjoy every minute of it.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love bathhouse's it is so much fun if you are into things that go own in one. My 1st one was when I worked overseas in Bangkok. It is always full of men from around the world. I had my cock suck by as many as I could take. I worked over there for over a year before I had to move to Poland to work. They only had only one bathhouse most of the men was local and they were well hung and wanted to fuck your ass after they give you a blow job. One man had the biggest cock I had even seen he was around 11 or 12 inches and as big as a coke can. My goal was to take him all the way before my job was over. I could only take half of him I never made my goal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I have had a few experiences but my third time was the best. On my second time I went into a medium sized area where there were a few large beds. It had medium lighting and on these beds were guys sitting sucking cocks or kneeling, laying down, some on their backs, some on their stomachs getting fucked. There were other guys lingering, just watching, stroking themselves or waiting their turn. It was exciting, erotic, so much so that I stepped up behind a guy with a big fleshy bottom and relieved my hard cock in his wet, sloppy ass adding to the other cum that was already deposited. It was then I decided that I wanted to be on the beds so next time I prepared. I had only been fucked twice, the first time was painful at 22 but I still shot my load as I was fucked, the second time was 23 years later at this same club just 6 weeks ago and after the initial pain I found myself pushing back onto him as he shot his load into my ass. I had decided to do something different, I went mid week, very early, about 6am. I undressed, showered, I saw a guy in a suit enter, I put my towel around myself and wandered through. I saw only 1 other guy, he was sitting in a room, door open. I went into the medium sized room, put the towel under myself and lay flat on my stomach. I had prepared my ass, my anus was well lubed. After awhile, I thought, this was a bad idea as there was no one around., then I heard the feet, I waited, then a hand touched my ass, I pushed up slightly, the hand moved to my anus, fingering me gently. My cock grew, he then grabbed my hips, pulling me up to my knees and not wasting any time I felt his cock at my hole and he pushed forward, opening me and pulling me back onto his cock as he pushed forward into me. My hole adjusted around his cock as he fucked me, he wasn't wasting any time, it was just as I imagined, I was being used , he was fucking me so he could get off and get off he did as I felt him get impossibly hard and his warmth enter me. My cock was hard as he pulled out of me and I heard his footsteps leave. I lay back down. It wasn't long before I heard footsteps again, I heard suck my cock, I turned, it was the suit, older than me, but his cock was semi hard, long as I took it in my mouth and it soon got harder and longer. He pulled back, lifting my legs, I was now on my back, one hand guiding his cock to my anus, the other lifting my leg. Oh, fuck, he was in me, not wasting any time, fucking me, I grabbed my cock, fuck that feels good, touching me deep inside, oh yes, fuck me as he pushed my legs further back. that did it, my cock shot cum over my chest, large blobs as he pushed in really hard and I felt his cock twitching delivering his cum deep into me, reaching, grabbing his legs, making sure he did not pull away. I let go, he moved away, I lay back down, feeling good before my legs were lifted again, another cock pushing into me, again the urgency as I was again fucked and the familiar warmth entering me. I lay back down,i heard a deep voice, i like sloppy seconds, want to get a room. i looked up, a tall black figure, i like to take my time. I nodded ok, ok, he led me to a room, he dropped his towel, his cock was big, already hard. He said on your stomach, i lay down, he lay over me, firstly positioning his cock, then locking his arms under my shoulders as his cock pushed into me, so big, and he was as good as his word as he fucked me for quite some time, making my cock leak, my legs twitch as my cock shot cum as his big cock plowed my ass. I was totally relaxed , enjoying the big cock inside me as i felt him get harder, impossibly bigger as his cum blew into me. I showered and went home., knowing i would be back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Similar visit to bathhouses

This reminded me so much of a holiday I had in America. I started off in the jacuzzi and hands were on me almost immediately. One was a very handsome black guy about 28-30. The other was a pretty white boy about 20. One wanked me while the other massaged my balls and ass hole. I am very sensitive there, and told him to stop or I would shoot. He smiled and gently pushed his finger up my hole and smiled as he immediately found my prostate. I shot my first load there and then.

After that I was wanked in the steam room, sucked off in a dark room and then wanked again as I lay down to recover. Four loads shot in 3 hours. Boy was I tired and aching. Thanks America.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

When I lived in Phoenix, I visited a bathhouse 2 or 3 times a week. I love sucking cocks and swallowing cum. I really get my pleasure from pleasing the man I am with.

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 7 years ago
GREAT STORY

I liked this story very much. hope you have another chapter coming soon. 5 Stars.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

First Time with Neighbor Daddy 18-year-old boy is taken by older neighbor.in Gay Male
Slutty Sleepover Two, straight best friends make some discoveries.in Gay Male
It's Not Gay, It's Just Sex My brother-in-law and I learn to satisfy each other.in Gay Male
Straight Turnout Strait guy is turned out by an experienced man.in Gay Male
Drunk at College A drunk college student stumbles into a whole new world.in Gay Male
More Stories