A Filipino Married Couple Real Story

Story Info
Filipino couple first time experience with wife sharing.
4.6k words
4.13
52.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time to write a story and it's about a "Wife Sharing Story", so please bear with me the wrong grammar and spelling errors. This is purely amateur written story that is true and really happen.

My story is about me; Jun (40 yrs. Old / 5" 8 height) and my beautiful wife Kelly (41 yrs. Old/ 5" 3 height).

We are Filipino --Asian couple. We've been just married for 3 yrs. now. She is my second wife and she had a long time relationship with her ex- boyfriend before and that they have one child. And also I have 3 kids on my first wife.

But before when I was in elementary grade I already known Kelly. I even had a child crush on her that I send her a Love Letter note, but that time we are just kids and we went to our separate ways.

Then my ex-wife and I divorced, I found Kelly on the famous social networking site, so called Facebook. Then we meet again and got married.

Now with my story...Ever since I can read adult magazine specially the Penthouse Letters, I am so interested on the wife sharing letters. So my curiosity became more and more my obsession. I watch videos and read stories about wife sharing, wife having sex to another guy, with the husband permission or asking it and plan it for the wife. This became my deepest sexual fantasy that I am really hooked on it....

Me and my wife have a great healthy sex life. But I really wanted to try and experienced the wife sharing and the sloppy second's thing.

I want this to happen to my wife so, but I have to ask her in a way that she will not get upset with me.

So one night before we had sex we are talking to each other and then I ask her if somebody else courted her before I found her again, After she broke up with her ex-boyfriend?

And she told that there is one particular cute handsome guy that she saw that she really likes and did try to setup a date with her . His name is Leslie (37 yrs.) He is 3 years younger than her.

By that time my wife is working as OFW in Hong Kong. And every couple of year she went home for to visit her family.

The first time she saw him was when her friend a fellow worker in Hong Kong, send a package to give to her family. Leslie was the one to pick up the package. And then time went by, he became friends with her family. And when she went back to Hong Kong, she told to her friends that she really admired of him and he is so cute, and coincidence that one of her friends was the sister of Leslie, so the sister told him what she says about him. All of her friends, always teasing her with him.

Then Kelly and her ex-boyfriend broke up. Then the sister of Leslie in Hong Kong tried to fix them up together. When she went to visit her family again the next time, he then tried to contact her, texted her and try to meet up with her to go to the movies. She admitted to me that she really wants to go with him secretly and hoping that something more will develop with them, but she doesn't want any of her family to find out that this guy is interested in her. And unfortunately she can't just ditch her family and relative. Whenever she goes out, a family member would go with her. She cannot find the time to meet up with him secretly. They didn't even go to first base....Kelly told me that Leslie too is very shy, and she thinks that's the reason they never went any further.

So years past Leslie got married, and she too got married to me.

I live here in the U.S. so I filed for fiancée visa to bring her to me. We got married and we live as a normal married couple and we are very much happy together...

First, I am afraid to tell her my fantasy because in our Filipino Culture is so very much conservative and this will be included as taboo.

Then I had a perfect plan on how to tell her my "sharing wife fantasy"....So one night, while we are laying in our bed, we are watching a porn video ( I put the wife sharing ) and I told her about my fantasy, that I really experienced the feeling.. I want her to have sex with another guy that she likes, as long as I know every details and I promised that I would never use that against her in the future. That explain to her that many of us husband have this secret fantasy about their wives... And I really want this to happen to us, and also we will have more stable relationship and it really adds spice in our sex life. My wife, Kelly understand this and I know she got excited too with this whole thing. She admits to me that she wants that guy Leslie, if ever she is going to do it (she does have a crush on him, lol). And she also knows that Leslie is so much interested with her too as she does with him, Kelly assured me that this will 100% will happen with the timing is right. I told her that we will do it next time we going to Philippines for a vacation.

From that moment on whenever we have sex I was telling her that she imagine Leslie that his cock is fucking her so wet and hot pretty pussy, she even shout his name when she reached her orgasm. I even told her to masturbate thinking of him and she did that too. I bought her a cock shaped vibrator too, so she can used it while thinking; that's Leslies's cock fucking her. She even did it while I am watching her. "Believe me is so hot, watching your wife masturbating to another guy..."

Oh boy, I got such a big rush and a big hard on whenever she is cumming and yelling his name and know that she is thinking of him.

Since then all the time, she always think of Leslie whenever we have sex.

I am telling her that I want him to put all his cum inside your pussy,...she replied; that he want him to cum inside her aswell.." I am going to tell him to put it all inside me".

That's went on for about a year...

Then one day I got an idea that she should chat with the sister of Leslie's and try to ask his phone number. And just like that the sister gave the phone number to her because she too wanted that something happen with the two of them; Leslie and my wife; Kelly---just to taste each other and no one will ever know.

Then I told her to call him long distance and used a phone card because we lived abroad and talk to him, flirt with him. And first time she spoke to him," he said, that they should meet whenever she goes back for vacation." She jokingly told him, "what about Lina, your wife? , maybe she is going to attack me" and he answered that; " she will never know "who's going to tell her?" She said that yes she will meet up with him secretly...the he ask her that if she can go out without her husband knowledge? She says; "sure I can."

He even told her that he will be the one to pick her up in the airport but she told him that her husband is with her, that she will just contact him when she is get there for sure, she promised him.

So the date was set.

The time came when went to the Ilocos Norte, Philippines for family visit and vacation. She did contact him, but first Leslie explained to her that; he is afraid if somebody sees them together and he told her that he is very close friends to her brothers that he respect them very much. He doesn't want them to get upset with him. At that time we went to the Philippines, Leslie is staying in Manila. So he wants to meet with her in La Union, that's half way from Manila to Ilocos Norte, like 3-4 hours' drive from town in Ilocos, so no one will know them. She told him "she will see if she can make it... "

But I told her that he should just come to our town, and he should just go check-in first then let her know where he is then she will go meet him there. Just meet straight inside the Hotel room, so nobody will see them. At some point Kelly, would really like to back down from the plan because he is hesitating to come. But I told her that I really want this to happen and I pleaded to her. And I know that she is so much excited and much awaited this to happen with him. Also, we already got the birth control pills that she will use "because I really want Leslie to cum inside her pussy and as many times as he can, so she would not get pregnant with him." ( And that she will not wipe her pussy after they had sex, she will just put her panty immediately after they are done. )

So I made her to send a text message to him; "that if his not going to come soon she will not know when will be the next chance to meet up with her and that her period will be on soon too."

Then immediately he replied to her that he is coming and his on his way.....( Wow! he really did want to fuck my beautiful wife, after all..lol)

That moment she told me that he is coming, I cannot explain what I felt, I got so very excited that my fantasy will become reality....That my lovely wife will taste, and fuck a younger man than her.

I watch her getting ready for her much a waited date with her boyfriend and I made sure she took the birth control pill before she goes out the door. I also reminded her to suck his cock and give him a blowjob that he will never forget. That she should make selfie with Leslie, so I know for sure that she is with him.

I watch her getting dress, picking her "Victoria Secret Panty" to used, and putting on her lipstick...

Leslie text my wife that he is now inside the Kingscourt Hotel, and that she should go there now and it's Room 38.

"I know that they are both really excited and Leslie is so horny for her."

"She texted me that she is in his room now @3:05pm"

I don't really know what goes to my mind while I waited for her, It's like the time become still and so slow...I just went outside the house smoke cigarettes, back and out again... I got nervous... but so excited and very horny that my cock was so hard all the time, that I tried not to touch it because I know I will cum right there and then, I wanted to save my cum to add to Leslies cum inside of my beautiful wife, Kelly's hot pussy when she comes home.

Ok this is what she told me what happen inside the room....

Leslie, open the door and greeted her and ask her to sit on the bed, they made chit chat talk about the people they know and their friends. And Leslie told to her that she makes it sure that she would never mention their date to her cousin Mary and to his sister Sara, because sometimes cannot keep secrets.

After talking for story a bit, then she told him that she needs to go to the bathroom..(Because I told her to check maybe if he get somebody else is hiding inside the bathroom)

After that she made sure that she really wipes her pussy good with the tissue..

She told me that she notice that his somewhat nervous and still very shy too, then he sit right beside her and then he slow moved closer to her. One point while they are talking put his arm around her but she got a little bit jumpy so she shrugs his arm away....

So they talk again...the he went closer to the cheeks and whisper that she still look so good that it's like she didn't get older a bit....then she kiss her on the cheeks then reach and grab her other cheeks to face him, after she face him. Leslie kisses her on the lips and the again they kissing harder...

Then slowly she laydown slowly on the bed, while they are kissing and he lay on top of her while they continue kissing very wet and full excitement...they stay like that for a while.

And then he told her that "she should remove her blouse so it won't get wrinkled and nobody will notice it when she get home."

After she take off her blouse, Leslie got so excited ("I know this because my wife has a nice pair of boobs) that he tried to grab the bra and just lift if off from her, but Kelly stopped him because the lock on the back still on, she get a "red bruise mark on her skin from that."

She is the one who removed her bra and she lay down again and Leslie went on to suck and lick her nipples eagerly; right after the other...Hmmmm...

Kelly told me; "that he is really into and it feels so good.."

Then next Leslie, sits up and tried to removed her blue short, but he do not know how to unlock them, so she helped him and lift her butt up so he can slide her short down , and she is surprised that he include her wet panty and put it on the side of the bed...

Then again she is surprised again that Leslie just going to dive straight on Kelly's pussy..

On she remembered that she just went to the bathroom earlier so she hold on his head and tried to stop him, that she told him; "wait I need to go to wash first then..."

But Leslie, just told her no need, I like to eat your sweet pussy the way it is...so down he goes...

Then she noticed that the way he eat her pussy is different than what I do...it's kind of awkward and so nasty...

That Leslie spread her legs and spread all her pussy fold then lick them good. He put his tounge inside her so wet pussy..'slurp after slurp, so yummy...he really liked to eat her delicious pussy.

Then my beautiful wife could not take it anymore so he push him away and then he stood up the he took out his Shirt and Jeans...next his white briefs.........

Then Kelly sit up, slide over and went to grab his hard cock in her hand to guide his cock to her wanting mouth, then slowly , full of excitement and anticipation she put Leslie's already hard cock inside her mouth...finally she taste his cock!!!..yummy...

Kelly suck and lick his cock without holding it...she told me that she tasted his precum coming out and that made her wanting to suck more of his so delicious yummy cock, that she dreams for years now...(at this time she notice the difference on our cocks, mine is thinner but longer, but Leslie's cock is thicker..)

She plan to give him a long nice blowjob, She want to put it all the way in her mouth but he got pubic hair and she is used mine that is fully shave...(all this time; she is thinking that she should make his cock very wet with her saliva so his cock will just go more easily and glide in her pussy)..

But Kelly, says that "Leslie told her to stop now"... she knows that he can't wait to fuck her and put his thick cock inside her sweet pussy...( I know to that Leslie dream of fucking her for a long time too...)

So she stop sucking Leslie's cock that at this time is it's so very hard now...she wipe her lips with the towel, then she lay down legs open, ready for his big, thick cock.

Then he went on top of her, first time he tries to put the head inside her pussy, it didn't went in as supposed to ...but he pull back again and then push again...then it went in easily, OHHHHHH....they both feel so good. ----Long time she dreams of Leslie's cock going inside her pussy, and NOW ITS REALLY HAPPENING....feels so good..she really love his cock...

Before only imagination NOW IT'S SO FUCKING REAL...she really love Leslie's cock for sure...she even admitted to me....

All this time she really wanted to cum in Leslie's cock so bad...

While he is pumping inside out and fucking her deep,Leslie keep telling her; "I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU...(She told me she never answered back to him, hmmm?

Maybe she just don't want my feeling get hurt..lol)... she grab and hold his ass with her two hands and pulling them to help him to go more deeper inside of her so wet pussy...OHHHHH YOUR COCK FEELS SO GOOD, LESLIE....

Then she came on his lover so yummy cock..."SHE LET HIM KNOW THAT SHE IS CUMMING ON HER YUMMMY COCK..."

" I'M CUMMING NOW LESLIE,...AHHHHH...OOOHHHH.....

and her orgasm was so intense, she almost pass out and then she just hold on his arm while he fuck her deep and good.. (and she told me that after she came, Leslie too is ready to cum and put all his thick sperm inside my wife Kelly's pussy)

Then he groaned; AHHHHH....he came inside her, he put in a lot of cum inside my wife's pussy and the sperm are thick and heavy and so strong the smell; she told me later...(just like it's been saved just for her....)

Then they both exhausted from the intense orgasm the lovers both had, he pull out his cock and some of his cum came out and drip down on her pussy...then she sit up and just about to to grab her clothing Leslie stopped her and say: "No, just wrap the blanket on your body for now...so she did what he says; and she is thinking and know now for sure that there will be a "second round fucking..."

While she lay down with the blanket he grab a towel and wipe his cock then he got dress and the sit and lay down next to her and begin talk stories again....(While they wait for his cock to recover from the fucking he gave her earlier and that she can really smell of his cum dripping inside her so wet pussy)

"She told me that; Leslie is very horny for her, that he really loved, enjoy her pussy and cannot get enough of fucking her"

After 30minutes or less of short rest and talk, he leans beside her again and they begin kissing again...

Then he stand up, closed some of the lights and leave the bathroom only and begun taking out all of his clothes again...

He proceed to go on top of her again, and he guide his cock to her so now dripping wet cummed pussy... again..

(My wife told me that the second penetration is so much better than the first because of their combined cum oozing, dripping out from her pussy to the bed...)

Just like the first one he pump his cock so deep that my wife cannot hold on not to cum again on Leslies hot thick hard cock...She is thinking finally; that his cock is now hers and now is making her cum again...

Leslie made her cum again for the second time...and this is more powerful and more better than the first one...

Like the first time, she grab to his ass and pulling him deeper inside her so wet pussy..OOOHHHH SO SO GOOD...

After the orgasm the he gave her, he pull his cock out and stand next to the bed...

Leslie then told her the she will slide down, turn on her back and hang just half leg out of the bed so he can fuck her "DOGGIE STYLE"..she told me that it was perfectly align with the height of the bed for his cock to go inside of her pussy....

Plop.. it went in..so wet and now plenty of their combined cum dripping out of her pussy..Ahhhhhh

Leslie fuck her slow first and faster and faster and he tried to rub her clit with his finger, maybe to make her cum again with him, but Kellyremove his finger away and just try to feel and enjoy his cock fucking her from behind...she constantly making loud moans whenever she feel his cock is touching something inside of her pussy...

(But my wife confesses that she don't really enjoy the "doggie style" that Leslie gave to her because it didn't make her cum and she wanted to cum again together with him...I think it needs to be longer not thicker hehehe)

All you can hear is moaning from both of them a the sound of so wet cock going in and out of my wife's cum dripping pussy...

And then all of a sudden LESLIE came again...AHHHHH AAAHHHH he cannot hold back because I know that my wife pussy felt so good inside...He cum a lot again, just like the first one, he filled my wife's sweet pussy full of his delicious cum....

Kelly told me that while his fucking her doggie,

She felt the cum oozing out from her pussy dripping to her legs..

She felt really used and full of his cum...so nasty..so sexy....

After he came for the second time, he pulled out his cock from my wife's pussy..she then grab the bed sheet to wipe the cums dripping down her legs, not wiping her pussy though because that's our agreement that she would show his cum in her pussy to me when she got home...

Then Leslie went to wipe his cock again full of their combined juices, they got dress and he told her that; "SHE'S THE ONLY WOMAN TO MAKE HIM CUM THAT SO FAST"..she just smiled him..

They both got dress and talk more stories...

Then she texted me that they are done, that she will just wait to get dark so nobody will see and recognized her

Then after they got dress @4:47pm she texted me and told me that they are done fucking...and she just going to wait for the sun to go down so nobody would recognized her outside the Hotel...

12