A Fine Line

Story Info
A sub gets some loving from her master.
896 words
2.27
30.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers

It’s a fine line between pain and pleasure and only a few people know how to walk that line correctly. I look into the eyes of my lover, looking directly at him as he presses the clasp of the handcuffs closed.

One click, than two, a third and its at its tightest. I’m suspended from bolts in the ceiling, the chains are long enough that my hands can be placed in front of me but I cannot move. But this is done for a reason. I neither Master nor I want a shoulder dislocation. Both of us know that these are not fun. Even for most subs and Dommes, these are to be avoided at all costs.

Master double checks, asking me if my arms are ok, or if I want to be lowered slightly.

“No, Master.” I say.

“You remember your safe word, right?”

“Yes Master.”

“Very good slave.”

Master turns away from me and I can see as he don’s a thick rubber glove, its like the ones used for cleaning out sinks, I start to say something.

Master turns to me, a frown upon his face. “Did I say that you could speak?”

I shake my head no.

“Open your mouth.”

I immediately do as master asks, knowing that if I refuse it would only cause me to incur more wraths.

“Good girl.” He brings his hands back around, and I see that he’s also picked up a ball gag, which he dangles in front of me.

I start to panic, but Master calms me. “Don’t worry. Everything will be all right.”

He gently places the ball gag in my mouth, pressing it in over my tongue. For a moment it feels dry, but then becomes slick as my saliva coats it. My hair becomes tangled in the leather strap, and I can’t help but whimper as it is pulled tightly around my head. He then takes a blindfold and blinds me.

“No talking!”

Master is angry with me and I am worried what will come next. He turns back to the table and I can hear him picking something off the table.

“You’ve been a very bad girl, talking when you weren’t supposed too. You even forced me to gag you, which I didn’t want to do, when all I wanted to do was to go ahead and pleasure you. You’ve made me angry!”

I started to whimper, but master paid no heed. I’d been bad and now I was going to have to be punished.

“You’re going to have to learn, won’t you pet.”

I broke out in a sweat, it was never good to get master upset. I felt as he walked towards me anger crackling in his disposition. His breath was warm and wet as he kissed my neck, and I gasped around the gag. He went down around my nipple, tangling it with his tongue, making it hard and erect.

He let off licking for a moment and I sighed in disappointment. However, my sighs turned to screams as he placed an alligator clip on it. The teeth bighting into the sensitive skin; tears welled up in my eyes.

I heard as master plugged something in. The words “he wont hurt me, he wont hurt me” kept repeating inside my head.

This was thrown out the window as I felt something long and pointed begin to probe my outer lips. It was thick, plastic and rough. For a second, I thought that master was being nice and giving me my favorite toy. The juices began to drip from my legs, making me wet.

It wasn’t until he pressed it in further that I realized it wasn’t my favorite toy but instead my curling iron!!! I spread my legs father, grimacing as I felt the teeth of the iron hitting my inner lips.

A second later I heard a click, and realized that he’d turned it on!

Bare metal, and bare skin mingled and I screamed! “Landfill, landfill, landfill!” I shouted the safe word as loudly as I could but the gag made it almost impossible for me to be heard. I struggled against my bonds, trying to break them.

My tears soaked the blindfold, and I gnashed my teeth against the gag. I was positive that I could smell burning flesh.

Suddenly, inexplicably, I felt as the iron was pulled from me, and ice chips caressed and soothed my burned and tortured flesh. Burn balm was applied, feelings began to return.

My eyes were unfettered, and blindingly returned, forcing blackened and returned into pinpoints, and I was able to see.

For the first time I could see! I turned my head back and forth, trying to clear my vision.

My lover was there, staring at my face, caressing my welted cheeks. “It’s done, its over.” He whispered into my ear. He gently picked me up and moved me to the bathroom, a warm bath waiting for me.

Scented candles were placed all around me, and there was a shower of rose petals in the water. Mater carefully lowered me in the water, testing it before hand with an elbow. I soaked there for a while, letting the water take all of my pain away.

“You did good, very good baby.” He gently washed me with a washcloth.

I smiled, my trial for the time being, was over.

PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers