A Fine Mess

Story Info
Caught !
1.2k words
4.03
70.6k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 02/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DVOL
DVOL
3 Followers

I had been carrying on an affair with a married woman for a few years now. She let me know when she wanted to get together in an out of the way place for an afternoon of intense sex. We had done it at a friend's house, in several hotel rooms, in the car, and one memorable time in the restroom of a crowded shopping mall. Needless to say, when Lanie called I dropped everything in order to be with her. "So where do you want to meet?" I asked.

"Here," she answered. "I want you to fuck me in my own bed."

"Don't you think your husband and kids will notice your loud screams and moans coming from the bedroom?" I asked jokingly. She had never taken a chance on getting caught, and this seemed far too risky for her to consider trying.

"They're gone for the weekend to his grandmother's house and I want to be fucked in my own bed by you. If you aren't chicken, that is," she said tauntingly. She knew which buttons of mine to push.

"Just say when," I replied.

"Now," she said. "I want you right now." Driving to her house, I thought about our relationship's history. Although I was an acquaintance of her family, I had never actually been inside her home. She had four young kids of her own and was also raising her husband's orphaned teenage sister. So there really never had been a chance for us to get together in that madhouse. It seemed that this was going to be something different. Arriving, I parked up the street as planned, then walked to her back door. She was waiting inside the glass storm door wearing only a lacy pink teddy. The lady had planned this seduction well. Stepping inside, we kissed. She was such a little thing, like a wisp in my arms. She then took my hand and led me to her bedroom. "I want you to fuck me right now with that big, hard cock of yours," she purred while undoing my pants. It was always such a turn on to hear her talking dirty to me. Unsnapping her teddy, I laid her back on the bed and began to tease her with my tongue. She squirmed and moaned as my tongue traced her thighs and then plunged into the sweetest, wettest pussy I've every encountered. It wasn't long before her thighs clenched tightly about my head and her loud moans indicated she had climaxed for the first of what I hoped to be many times. The morning wore into afternoon as we tried every position imaginable, and even playfully made up a few. It was during one of our more awkward intertwining that I glanced toward the bedroom door. I was shocked to see Lanie's sister-in-law, Autumn, peeking through the slightly open door. I didn't know how long she had been standing there, but she was certainly getting an eyeful of me fucking the woman she called Mom.

Not really sure what to do, I kept pumping while sneaking glances toward the door. Our audience was staring intently, stepping back away from the door only when we changed positions and Lanie might see her. Finally while being taken from behind, Lanie buried her head in a pillow and I could make eye contact with Autumn. She started back as she realized I knew she was there, then she met my eyes with a stare that could only be described as hungry. A very attractive brunette, she was wearing a sweater and tight, hip hugger jeans that I could now see were unfastened and unzipped. One hand was busy in her jeans as she watched, never taking her eyes from mine. Lanie then moaned startling us both. She collapsed face down in her pillow. She then looked back at me and said, "I think I need a little break here Tiger."

She smiled at me and purred contentedly. I said okay and told her I was going to fetch something to drink. She smiled tiredly, and asked for some water, then fluffed her pillow and closed her eyes. I carefully got out of bed so as not to wake her and walked straight to the open door. Autumn was nowhere to be seen. I walked to the kitchen and found our voyeur sitting at the table. She made no secret of checking out my body and still hard cock. I walked over to her and, ignoring her leering glances, told her we needed to talk. She smiled and replied, "We need to do more than talk."

I ignored this obvious offer and said, "I hope you aren't going to tell anyone about what you saw today."

She stood up, moved very close to me and whispered, "I always wondered about you and Mom. I just didn't think she would ever go through with it .But seeing you in action and seeing this cock of yours, I understand why she did it."

As she was saying this, she moved close to me and wrapped her fingers around my cock.

"I don't think so," I said as I moved to push her hand away.

She tightened her grip and hissed, "What's the matter? I'm legal now and I can tell you want to fuck me."

"It's not that simple," I replied. "Lanie would never forgive me if she found out I fucked you."

"You know you want to do it," she said while pumping her hand up and down. Without losing her grip on me, she unsnapped her jeans and pushed them to the floor.

I was really torn. I didn't want to hurt Lanie but truth be told, I really did want to fuck this sexy young thing who was offering it to me. Autumn sensed my hesitation and upped the ante by dropping to her knees and, without hesitation, took me into her mouth. She looked up at me with her big hazel eyes, briefly removing my cock from her mouth to whisper, "I can taste Mom's pussy on your cock." I enjoyed her talented mouth for a moment till my good sense or utter stupidity made me regretfully push her head away. "I'm sorry sweetie, but as much as I may want to do it, we can't do this to Lanie."

She looked up angrily at me for a moment then stood and, looking me right in the eyes, threw down the gauntlet. "Either I get what I want or my brother finds out what has been going on between you two, and you will never get to see her again!" Trying to soften it a little she cooed, "You can either have both of us, or neither. What's it going to be stud?" She was stroking my cock to empathize her point as she waited for my answer.

Thanks to J31240 for his timely and invalauble editing on this story.

What should I do dear readers? I'll leave it up to you. Post your comments to this story and let me know how you want it to end. I'll write the most popular ending as determined by your votes after one week. Lanie has already voted so she is disqualified.

DVOL
DVOL
3 Followers