A Fire Inside Ch. 02

Story Info
Moria and Hunter find sex, maybe even love.
3k words
4.59
28.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, alone. Moria wrapped her arms around Hunter’s neck and kissed him hard on the lips. Hunter put his hands on her back and drew her up as close as he could to him. He could feel her breasts pushed up against him. His cock stiffened at the thought. Moria felt his hard cock against her and slipped one hand down and ran her fingers over it through the material of his tight rock star jeans, as he referred to them. Hunter moaned softly and slipped his hands to the sides of her waist and started to slide her shirt up.

“Wait,” Moria said, “what about Jade and Adam?” She hadn’t seen the two other members of AFI since the BBQ.

“Oh those two have probably already gotten to bed. It’s not like they’re going to give a shit that Davey and I have got girls. The two of them are quite happy with each other,” Hunter said.

“What do you . . . oh,” Moria said as Hunter laughed quietly, and resumed pulling up her shirt, lifting it up over her head, revealing her breasts, nipples hard. He lowered his head and took one nipple into his mouth, savoring the taste. Dammit if he didn’t find himself falling for this girl already. What he was feeling wasn’t your average lust. He wanted to make love to this girl, he wanted to feel her, touch her everywhere, know her. He didn’t want this night to end. Hunter shook his head lightly and devoted his attention to Moria’s nipples, he’d have time to think later. He switched breasts, deciding the other needed his attention now.

Moria arched her back as the cold air hit the nipple that had just left Hunter’s mouth. She moaned softly, and then cried out as Hunter’s hand cupped her cunt through her shorts. He rubbed what he figured to be her clit hard through the jean material. Moria just stood there, letting her body enjoy the psychical sensation Hunter was creating while her mind whirled. The feelings she was experiencing weren’t expected. She thought she might be falling in love with the blond bass player who was at this point and time trying to suck her nipple off her breast. She looked down at his head and smiled, feeling and burning desire to kiss him and to look into his eyes. She lifted his chin up and looked into his eyes, which radiated as much love as she felt. She kissed him hard on the lips, and he wrapped her in his arms, her breasts pressed against the soft material of his tee shirt. The warmth of their bodies encompassed them both and they kissed passionately, searchingly, looking into each other’s eyes. Just then the door to the bus opened and Fritch, AFI’s merchandise and all around guy, walked in. Hunter whirled around and Moria pressed herself against his back, trying to cover as much of her full breasts as possible.

“Oh shit, I guess you’re busy, Hunt. I guess this can wait for tomorrow,” Fritch said with a smile on his face, “Anyway, who’ve you got back there? She’s got to be hot, you’re sporting one hell of a stiffy.”

Moria poked her head out from behind Hunter’s back and offered her hand. “I’m Moria,” she said. It was all she could think of to say.

“Oh, Ms. Mohawk. I saw you earlier. You bought the sweatshirt. I wanted to tell you that your hair was rad, but I didn’t get the chance. Well I’m going to let you guys get back to your debauchery and go find Davey. I’ll talk to you tomorrow, Hunt,” Fritch said.

“Um, Fritch, dude, you might just want to talk to Davey tomorrow, too. I don’t think he’d appreciate being bothered right now,” Hunter said.

“Oh . . . okay, well everyone is getting some tonight, huh? Damn, the merchandise guy just doesn’t ever fucking get any does he? You don’t have any more friends, do you?” he asked.

Moria laughed, “Nope, sorry,” she said.

“Oh fucking well,” Fritch muttered. He walked out.

“Well, wasn’t that fun. Damn that Fritch. Well, shit, do you want to go get into bed? It’ll prevent us from getting caught in something more embarrassing,” Hunter grimaced as he took Moria in his arms again.

“Actually, I’d like that a lot,” she said with grin, “but be forewarned . . . I’m a bit smelly and dusty I think. I’ve been moshing all day. It’s damn dusty out there.”

“That’s okay, if it’s all right with you, I’m sure we’ll work up a bit more of a sweat in a little while,” Hunter said.

Moria laughed, and kissed him lightly on the lips, “Lead the way, oh horny one,” she said.

“Me? Horny? I’m not the one without a shirt and with hard nipples now am I?” he asked, as he teasingly tweaked one of her nipples, then the other.

“No, but I’m not ‘sporting one hell of a stiffy’, am I?” she replied, running her fingers over it.

“I’d hope not,” Hunter replied, and led her to his bunk. The curtains were drawn over Davey’s bunk but they could see a leg hanging out and they could hear the springs creaking. “Well, looks like they’ve wasted no time. I think Davey would’ve killed Fritch had he interrupted that.”

“I think Robbin would have, too. She’s been forever dreaming about getting in Davey’s pants!” Moria said, and then quickly added, “Oh fuck, did I say that? Please don’t tell her!” she pleaded.

“Don’t worry about it,” Hunter said, “but I have to ask, have you been forever dreaming about getting in my pants or were you just waving at me today for the hell of it?”

“A good thing it’s dark in here. I’m sure my face is beat red. Okay, well yeah I’ve been forever dreaming about getting into your pants, at least since I was like 15. I went to Warped for the first time and saw you guys. Fucking amazing.”

“Wow. That’s a while. You know, I never asked you how old you were, but that’s a big no-no isn’t it?”

“Usually, yes, now no. I’m 19.”

“Oh, good. At least this is legal.”

“If it wasn’t, would you stop?” Moria asked as Hunter laid her down on his bed, and crawled in on top of her and pulling the curtain and flipping on a small light.

“No,” he growled and kissed her furiously. Moria reached for the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up over his head and tossed it to the side. Hunted started kissing down her neck, planting kisses that made her shiver. He kissed down the valley between her breasts, pausing to kiss each of her nipples. He kissed down her belly, lightly flicking his tongue at her belly button, making her giggle as it tickled, playing with the piercings there. He got to the waist band of her shorts and lifted his head up, looking into her eyes. He saw desire in her eyes, and he moved as if he was going to undo her shorts, but then sat back on his knees and pulled her right foot into his lap and began to untie her black Doc Marten combat boots. He got the right one off and slid off the sock and threw the boot and sock out. Hunter massaged her foot, then up her calf and to her thigh, letting his fingers run over her crotch. Then he pulled her other foot up into his lap and proceeded to do the same thing. By the time he was done Moria was looking at him with visible desire on her face.

“Well?!” she asked.

“Well, what?” he replied, playing. Hunter knew this girl was different. He was loving her, even though he’d only met her. If it was lust, he knew that he’d have been in her pants already, not taking it slow.

“Well when are we going to get naked?” Moria asked.

“Now seems like a good time,” Hunter said, and he quickly shucked his Chucks and socks and pitched them out with Moria’s Docs and socks. He bent down to her waist and undid the snap of her jean shorts and slid them down her hips, revealing a sheer black mesh thong. “Pretty,” he murmured as he slipped her shorts off her feet and tossed them off.

Moria sat up and undid the snap of his jeans and unzipped the fly, and tried to slide them down. Hunter got up on his knees to make things easier for her. She slid his jeans down and was surprised to find he was without boxers. “Fun,” she said, and kissed the tip of his cock, tasting pre-cum on her lips. She ran her tongue over the head of his cock, swirling it around and around.

Hunter moaned her name. Moria smiled and took the head of his cock into her mouth. She swirled her tongue over it, and then sucked hard. Hunter moaned louder and reached his hand down into her lap. He pressed his finger against her clit and rubbed hard. Moria moaned into his cock. Hunter lifted her head gently and looked into her eyes. “Wait, you don’t want to make me cum now, don’t you?” he asked.

“I don’t know, I think I want to taste you, but I also want to fuck you,” Moria said.

“Well, we have time for everything and you’ve already tasted me enough, it’s my turn.” Hunter pushed Moria back from the sitting position until she was laying on her back. He spread her legs and pulled her thong tight into her cunt, and lightly ran his finger over her cunt lips. He hooked his fingers into the sides and slid the thong off, revealing her shaved cunt. He kissed just under her belly button and trailed kisses down her smooth cunt. When he spread the lips of her cunt and ran his tongue over her clit she shivered in pleasure. Hunter ran his tongue up and down the smooth, red wetness of her cunt and kissed her clit, sucking it gently into his mouth. He slipped a finger into her cunt and continued sucking on her clit. Moria arched her back and Hunter slid another finger into her cunt. He started to slowly pump his fingers in and out of her cunt, then faster and faster, sucking on her clit and the delicate skin around it. Moria moaned loudly and reached down and put her hands on his head, running her fingers through his hair. He felt her hands leave his head and grip the sheets next to her, and he reached up to her breast, rolling the nipple in his hands. Moria moaned louder and grabbed Hunter’s hand and began furiously sucking on his fingers as her body began to shake with the force of her orgasm. She moaned and arched her back higher, and then reached for Hunter’s shoulders and tried to pull him up.

“Now, please, now. Inside me now, I want you inside me,” she moaned.

Hunter gladly obliged. He slid his cock inside her, surprised at how tight she felt. He was nearly all in her when he looked down to see a tear running down her cheek, and a grimace on her face. “Oh, god, what’s wrong?! Am I hurting you? What is it? Do you want me to stop?” he asked, scared he was hurting her.

“No,” she gasped, “You’re my first.”

“What?”

“I’m a virgin, or at least I was. Just go slow, and when you’re all in me give me a minute to adjust.”

“Er, okay. I didn’t know.” Hunter was amazed. This girl, this beautiful girl, was a virgin. And her virginity was his. This was something that was all new to him. He thought about the fear he’d felt when her thought he was hurting her. This wasn’t something he’d feel if he didn’t already have feelings for her. He slid the rest of the way into her and he gently laid down on top of her, kissing away the tears that found their way out of her eyes and down her face.

After a few moments, Moria told him it was okay, she was okay now. He began slowly thrusting in and put of her, relishing the feel of her tight, wet cut surrounding his cock. Soon she was raising her hips to meet his thrusts, and he picked up speed. He pulled his cock of out her until only the head was inside of her and then shoved all the way back into her, burying his cock to the hilt.

“I want to be on top,” Moria gasped, and Hunter held her hips and rolled over, pulling her up on top of him. She began to grind down on him, then getting the feel for it began to bounce up and down a bit on his cock. Hunter smiled at the site of her breasts bouncing up and down and the look of pleasure on her face. He reached down and began twirling his finger over her clit. All of a sudden, Moria sped up, furiously bouncing herself up and down on Hunter’s hard cock. He thrust his hips up filling her completely with his cock and he felt her hot cunt spasm around his cock. She moaned his name loudly. His balls contracted and he shot his hot cum deep inside of her, and she laid down on his chest and he held her in his arm, tight against him. She looked into his eyes and kissed him deeply. His tongue slipped into her mouth, and she thought he was just about the best thing she’d ever tasted, better than anything. He slid out of her and she moved off of him and laid next to him, her head on his shoulder. He reached down and pulled the covers up over them, and he took her in his arms and held her tight to him.

Hunter though about the girl he had in his arms, the girl that he’d only known for a few hours but the girl he felt he’d known forever and ever. He was amazed at the extent of his feelings for her. He thought she was beautiful. He wanted to know her. Not just physically either. He wanted to know who this girl was. He was scared of what he was feeling, but hell, it was the best feeling he’d ever had. He thought he might be in love with her . . . or at least falling in love with her.

“You’re beautiful,” he murmured, kissing her forehead.

“No, I’m not beautiful,” Moria replied, wondering if this was happening. The guy she had been dreaming about forever and ever was telling her that she was beautiful. She didn’t know what to do. It was completely unreal. What was even more unreal was the fact that she was falling head over heels in love with him. She felt like she’d known him for her entire life. She’d never known this kind of feeling for a man. She didn’t know what to do about it, but she knew that Hunter’s eyes radiated what she was feeling, and that meant everything was going to be okay.

“What do you mean you’re not beautiful?” he asked her.

“I’m not,” she replied, “I’m just me. Nothing special. In fact, I’m kind of strange if you want to discuss it.”

“Strange? I think not. I think you are the most beautiful girl I’ve ever laid eyes on, and probably the most beautiful girl I will ever lay eyes on.”

“I bet you say that to all the girls,” Moria said, laughing.

“What girls?” Hunter asked, “I don’t get any girls. I’m surprised I slept with you. Wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am isn’t my style. I’m a bit of an old-fashioned kind of guy, and I prefer sleeping with someone I really care about.”

“What do you mean someone you really care about? Do you care about me? How could you? We’ve only just met.”

“Don’t tell me you don’t feel it, it’s like I’ve known you forever and the look in your eyes tells me that you feel the exact same way. I see love, or at least I hope I see love in them. It may sound crazy, but I swear I’ve never felt this way about anyone, and it’s not just one of those cheesy lines that guys produce to get girls in their bed. I know it probably sounds like I’m moving really fast, and I don’t want to scare you away, but I feel like I could fall in love with you, if I haven’t already. I know it sounds crazy, it sounded crazy in my head but it’s the truth. I’m such an ass, you know that? Here I am spouting off and you’re probably thinking you’ve gone to bed with a fucking loon,” Hunter finished his confession and looked over to her, only to see tears filling her eyes, threatening to spill over, and her fighting to keep them in. “What?” he asked, again feeling the rush of concern for this wonderful creature beside him.

“It’s nothing you did. Well, hell, it is. I’m not sad, or afraid, or angry with you, if that’s what you’re wondering. It’s just that no one has ever told me that they loved me like that. I’ve never had a man love me like that. Or at least feel like he could love me like that. Hunter, I think I love you, too. Or I could love you. I’m falling in love with you. Aw, hell, I don’t know, I just know that I like it and I don’t want it to stop. Please, don’t think I’m crazy, I know I sound it. I know I sound pathetic, too. But, Hunter, I feel safe with you. I don’t feel safe often. And you make me feel safer then I’ve ever felt before,” Moria confessed all that and looked into his face, hoping not to see rejection, or fear.

“I didn’t know. I promise I’ll keep you safe, if you’ll let me. I’ll keep you safe as long as you’ll keep me around,” Hunter said and crushed her tight to his chest.

“Oh, Hunter, thank you,” Moria said, and cuddled up to him.

Hunter kissed the top of her head, and laid his chin on it and they drifted off to sleep.