A Fire Inside Ch. 04

Story Info
Hunter proclaims love to Moria.
2.8k words
4.83
23.8k
3
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few hours later, Moria woke with a start as the bus lurched suddenly to a stop and swerved sharply. She cried out and grabbed for Hunter. He held her tightly, assuring her, as much as himself, that everything was okay. When the bus had pulled off to the side of the road and stopped Hunter got up, grabbed some pajama bottoms out of a drawer under his bunk and walked over to Davey’s.

“Dude, what was that?!” Hunter asked him.

Davey looked up at him, a wondering look in his eyes, “No fucking clue, Hunt. It woke us up, too.”

“Oh. Okay, well want to walk with me to go find out?” Hunter asked pointedly, silently conveying he needed to talk to his friend.

“Oh, okay,” Davey said, grabbing his own pajama pants from the pile of clothes at the foot of his bed.

“Man, I love her,” Hunter said, flat out as soon as they were out of Robbin’s earshot.

“I knew you would,” Davey said, not surprised.

“What? You could have let me in on it! I thought I was nuts,” Hunter said, mock glaring at his friend.

Davey laughed, “I knew you two would be perfect for each other, and Robbin agrees. She said she thought you two would be good for each other, well really I said that but she agreed. She also said Moria hadn’t ever had a serious boyfriend, and that she deserved someone good.”

“Tell me about it!” Hunter exclaimed loudly, and Jade walked out of the area of the bus where the bunks were to where Davey and Hunter were sitting at a small table.

“What the hell is going on?” he asked.

“I’ll tell you as soon as I find out why we’re stopped,” Hunter said, remembering their original point of being out there at 4:23 a.m. according to the clock above the microwave

Hunter walked up to the drivers area, and talked to him for a few minutes, then nodded and walked back.

“Looks like we’re gonna be delayed a while. Flat tire, Fritch is on the phone trying to get Tim or Lars so they can get their bus to stop. For some reason, we don’t have a spare. Figure that.”

“Okay, cool, now tell me what all the yelling was about earlier and who the hell are you in love with, Hunt?” Jade asked.

“He is in love with the girl with the Mohawk from the BBQ,” Davey said to Jade, and then to Hunter, “What was the ‘tell me about it’ for?”

“She was a fucking virgin, man! A virgin!” Hunter exclaimed.

“No fucking way, man,” Jade yelled.

“Shut up, dude!” Hunter said, “And yeah, she was a virgin. Big emphasis on the was.”

“Dude, you boned a virgin last night and now you love her. What the hell, Hunt? Man, you’re fucking looney toons today, you never get with girls like this,” Adam said, having heard their conversation from him and Jade’s bunk, which was closest to the area the guys now sat in.

“Adam, hon, I didn’t know you were up,” Jade said, smiling at his boyfriend and lover of several years.

“Yeah,” Adam replied, smiling.

“Dude, look, don’t you remember how Hunt here was acting at the BBQ? He and Moria were acting like they’d known each other for years. I thought they’d fuck each other then and there and then get married,” Davey said.

“I can’t marry her yet. I just met her!” Hunter exclaimed seriously.

Adam, Davey, and Jade burst out laughing. Hunter looked annoyed. This was serious.

“Hunt, he was kidding,” Jade said.

“Oh,” Hunter replied.

“So you really love her?” asked Jade, “I mean love her like you could spend forever with her.”

“Yes, I love her like I could spend forever with her. We talked last night, after, er, well after we had sex, and she said she felt the same way I did. She told me I made her feel safe, and that no one ever made her feel safe. I don’t know what I’m doing, guys. I mean all I think about is this girl! I want to keep her safe. I want to protect her! I want her to know that she is safe when she is with me and always will be. I want to tell her things that I’ve never told anyone. I want her to tell me things that she’s never told anyone. I never want her to leave,” Hunter said, looking at his best friends, his family.

“Wow. Fucking deep. Like I said, it’s karma, dude,” Davey replied, patting his friend on the shoulder. Hunter looked troubled.

“Hunt, man, if you love her, do what feels write. Keep her around. Stay with her, that’s the only thing you can do. I mean, if it’s love, it’s love and nothing is going to stop it,” Adam said, looking at Jade, love apparent in his deep brown eyes.

“Yeah, Hunt, do what you feel is right,” Davey said.

“Okay, well I’m going to go talk to her. Tell her. Hopefully I won’t fuck this up,” Hunter said, and got up. He walked through the curtain that separated the sleeping area from the rest of the bus and was confronted by Moria, standing there in his biggest hoodie sweatshirt, it hanging down to just below the smooth swell of her butt in the black, slightly higher in the front, her breasts causing a noticeable swell in the front of the shirt. Hunter felt a stirring in his cock and in his heart, seeing that beautiful sight in front of him. He took her in his arms, and held her in a tight embrace.

“I guess you heard everything,” he muttered after he let her go, looking down at his feet.

“Yeah,” she replied.

“Dammit! I wanted to tell you differently. I wanted you to hear it directly from me, telling you. Now you’re probably sure I’m a fucking loon. You’ll probably want to leave, right? Not that I’d blame you, I sound crazy to myself. You’re probably thinking I don’t know what I’m talking about, probably think I don’t know what real love is, but I swear I love you. I swear I could be with you forever. I want to be with you forever. All I want to do is keep you safe, make sure you know how much I love you. How much I care for you. I’ve known you for such a short time, but I care for you so much. You are all I want, ever. You are all I’ve been thinking about since I first saw you. The look in your eyes, what you said last night, please tell me you feel the same way,” he said, babbling a little bit in her nervousness.

“I love you, Hunter Burgan,” Moria said simply, it was all that needed to be said.

Hunter cheered loudly and gathered her up in his arms, wearing a dopey grin identical to Moria’s. His eyes were misty, it was the first time he’d ever had tears in his eyes over a girl.

Davey looked at Jade and Adam and smiled, asking them, “Do you think it’s true love? I do. I know it is for Hunter, I hope it is for her.”

“It is,” Adam said, simply and definitely.

“How do you know?” asked Davey.

“He knows because I get the same look in my eyes when I look at him,” Jade said, pointing at Adam.

“Yep,” Adam said, “her eyes were basically glowing.”

They all got up, returning to their own bunks, Davey smiling as he sat down next to Robbin, a huge smile on her face, she’d heard everything that was said between Hunter and Moria. Adam and Jade got into their bunk, curling up together, quietly discussing their band mates, wondering if Davey had found love as well as Hunter.

Hunter laid Moria down on his bunk and crawled in next to her, sitting at the foot of the bed, looking at her. She was beautiful. He couldn’t stop thinking that. Here was this amazingly wonderful girl and she loved HIM! He couldn’t believe it. He opened the curtains and looked out and down. Davey and Robbin were in Davey’s bunk, and Jade and Adam were in their bunk, none of them making any noise. He quickly pulled his curtain shut and laid down next to Moria. She turned on her side and kissed him gently on the lips, slowly deepening the kiss. He put his arms around her back and pulled her to him. He could feel the sweatshirt ride up over her thighs as she draped one leg over his. His cock stiffened, and Moria could feel it pressed into her leg. She shifted slightly so her leg brushed his cock, sending little shivers of excitement up Hunter’s back. He reached down and slowly began pulling the hoodie up over Moria’s head, taking his time, brushing his lips lightly over the ever growing areas of exposed flesh. His touch sent shivers of pleasure through Moria’s body, her nipples growing hard, goose bumps covering her. He pulled the shirt up over her head and kissed her lightly at first, his kiss growing hard and passionate. Moria kissed him back, her tongue intertwining with his, her hands at his waist, working the pants slowly down, freeing his hard throbbing cock, brushing the tips of her fingers over it.

“No,” he said softly, taking her hands in his, “this is for you.” He sat back on his heels and looked at the girl stretched out in front of him. Her body wasn’t perfect by magazine standards. She wasn’t bone thin. She had curves. Her breasts weren’t implant firm, but beautifully natural. Her stomach wasn’t as toned and flat as some of the girls that came onto him, some of the groupies that were inevitable being in a band, but she was real. She was natural. He loved that. He thought she was the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen, and he wanted to show her that. He kissed her nose, her forehead, her cheeks, gently trailing kisses down her neck, to the valley between her breasts, slowly taking each of her rock hard nipples into his mouth, lavishing them with kisses and licks, running his tongue over them, tasting her. He kissed down her belly, and continued down her leg instead of attacking her clit like Moria expected. She smiled and her heart warmed with love as she watched him kiss down one leg, and back up the other. Finally planting a kiss on her cunt, he slowly ran his tongue up and down her outer lips, before spreading them with his fingers and oh-so-lightly brushing her clit with his tongue. Moria moaned as she felt his tongue on her. He blew gently on her clit, and she shivered in pleasure as the sensation changed from warmth to cold quickly. He smiled as he felt the little shudders going through her body and ran his finger tip over her engorged clit, peeking out from under the hood that usually housed it. He licked up the entire length of her cunt, sliding his tongue into her hot, wet hole. He pushed his tongue as deeply into her as he could and then slid two fingers into her cunt, feeling how tight it was still. He licked her clit lightly, and then crawled up over her, leaving one hand by her cunt, sliding two fingers, then three, slowly in and out of her, while he rubbed her hard clit with his thumb. He sucked her nipple into his mouth, rolling the other between his fingers. Moria arched her back, and Hunter let her nipple out of his mouth and blew on it, cooling her nipple with his breath, causing it to harden more if that was possible. He moved his head up and kissed her lightly, but her hands came around his head and forced his mouth hard against hers, mashing their lips together, her tongue forcing its way into his mouth. He kissed her passionately, rolling one nipple and then the other between his fingers, sliding his fingers in and out of her cunt faster and faster, rubbing her clit and the sensitive area surrounding it hard with his thumb. His cock was aching with need for her, but he wanted her to enjoy this. He pushed hard against her clit and she cam hard, holding his head tightly in his hands. He thrust his fingers deeply inside of her, feeling the contraction of her cunt around them. He moved his hand and slowly slid the head of his cock up to her entrance and Moria thrust her hips up. He pushed down and lowered himself into her, his cock filling her completely, more comfortably, but still a bit tight. He kissed her closed eyes as she adjusted again to having him in her. When she opened her eyes and smiled at him, he began slowly moving in and out of her. Moria laid back and let Hunter do the work. This was, after all, for her he said. She’d repay him. She’d really enjoyed riding his cock, but right now, she wanted to feel him inside of her, to feel him in control. He was taking his time, and she was loving the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her, the little ridges creating such little shivers of pleasure. She’d never been able to do that with her fingers. The head of his cock rubbed so nicely inside her. She squeezed her muscles hard around his cock, causing Hunter to gasp and pick up the pace of his thrusts. It caused the most wonderful friction and Moria continued to squeeze and release the muscles in her cunt.

“Oh . . . you don’t . . . ah . . . know what you’re . . . mmm . . . doing to me,” Hunter moaned, driving his cock deep into her cunt.

“It must be something . . . ooh . . . like what you’re doing to me,” Moria replied, gasping as Hunter moved slightly, pressing his body more fully against her clit.

“Mm, you’re wonderful, love,” he whispered in her ear.

“So are you . . . ooh Hun-TER!” Moria moaned his name loudly, over and over again as her orgasm hit her. He slid his cock nearly out of her, and the all the way back in, moving inside her. She clamped her muscles down hard on his cock holding it inside her as she was in the throes of a very powerful orgasm.

Hunter held off as long as he could, but her moans and her muscles clamping around his cock were too much for him. He felt his balls tighten up and he moaned her name softly, and shot deep inside her. Moria felt as though she was in a state of continual orgasm now, and Hunter’s hot cum deep inside her didn’t help that at all. She was thrown into another forceful orgasm, clutching Hunter to her. She moaned loudly, but her moan was cut short by Hunter’s mouth finding hers, kissing her deeply. She wrapped her legs around his waist, holding him inside her until his orgasm, and hers, had diminished. He pulled out of her and rolled off to one side, pulling her close to him. She kissed his soft, sweet lips passionately, and he hugged her tightly.

“Love you,” he whispered.

“Love you, too,” she replied.

“I’m glad,” he said, smiling softly.

“Me, too.”

“I’ve got to ask you . . . want to go to Europe with us? We’re touring there, you know. I want you to go, to be with me. I want to be with you. I don’t want to leave you. Tomorrow is our last day on Warped, and then we’ve got a week and a half before we fly to London. Please say you’ll come.”

“I will.”

Hunter whooped loudly, “Yes!”

“Will y’all two just shut up!” Robbin yelled down the bus, while Jade poked his head out of his curtains.

“What’s all the noise? Other than the obvious?” he asked, smiling at Hunter.

“She’s coming with me! She’s coming, yes, she is fucking coming to Europe!” he yelled down the bus, to his friends.

“Good, now get back in there and shut up, we can all sleep a little longer, Rancid is a few hours behind us, they had to stop and fix something in their bus and are late, too. I’m happy for you, Hunt, but it’s too damn early. Now shut the fuck up!” Davey yelled, but Hunter could hear Davey’s happiness for him in his voice.

“Losers,” Hunter whispered happily in Moria’s ear, “they’re just jealous.”

“Mm Hmm,” Moria said as she snuggled closer to him, feeling his warm body, still slick with sweat.

“You feel good,” he murmured.

“So do you.”

“GÌnight, sweetie.”

“‘Night, Hunter.”