A Fire Inside Ch. 07

Story Info
AFI preforms, a BBQ, and Hunter proves "This isn't over"
2.2k words
4.12
24.7k
2
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several hours later, Moria and Robbin sat on the bus watching as the guys got ready for their set. Jade was dressed in a tight fitting black shirt with a skinny red tie and even tighter black jeans, and was carefully applying fresh eyeliner in the bathroom mirror. Adam lay on his bunk, eyes closed, drumming the air with his hands. Davey was wearing his signature tight, shiny pleather pants, and a black fishnet shirt that showed off his many tattoos. He was currently rooting around his bunk for his make up. He stood up triumphantly and headed into the bathroom to put on fresh make-up before their set. Hunter was wearing the jeans he’d been wearing earlier and a white button down shirt over a white undershirt. He spiked his hair up with some gel and wiped his hands off on a towel. He sat down next to Moria and she laid her head on his shoulder. Davey came out of the bathroom several minutes later, his purple eyeshadow and black lip stick contrasting sharply with the paleness of his face.

“Come on, sound check’s almost over, let’s haul ass, guys,” Smith called into the bus.

“Coming,” shouted Adam, and he walked out, followed by Jade, the Davey, who took Robbin’s hand, and Moria and Hunter, lost in a world of their own. They walked over to the stage, pausing to sign a few tee shirts, posters, and CD’s that were shoved in front of them by fans waiting by the stairs leading up to the stage. Once they were backstage, Hunter led Moria over to “his” side of the stage, the side he started out on, and they were soon joined by Robbin and Davey. Soon the sounds of Miseria Cantare filled the air and Davey kissed Robbin lightly on the lips, for good luck he said, and walked onto the stage, turning his back to the crowd. Hunter quickly kissed Moria, claiming also luck, and he, Jade, and Adam joined Davey. They began to play. Lars and Tim joined Moria and Robbin right after the band had begun. After Miseria, the band played a couple songs from the new CD as well as favorites of their fans from their old CD’s.

“Okay, this one is for someone very special to me. Her name is Robbin,” Davey said, toward the end of the set, and the band began to play Fall Children, the song Robbin had told Davey was her favorite. She smiled when she heard it and began to sing along. Tim looked at Robbin, and then at Davey, who’d been a close friend of his for 11 years. He nudged Lars and whispered that Davey was starting to remind him of Hunter. Lars shook his head and laughed, claiming that he and Tim just weren’t lucky anymore. After that, Hunter stepped up to his microphone.

“And this one is for someone whom I love very much. I love you, Moria,” he said. They began playing Morningstar and Moria smiled hugely, her heart feeling like it could burst from all the love she felt. After Morningstar, they played God Called in Sick Today, the last song they always played. As they walked offstage, Moria ran to Hunter and hugged him tightly.

“I love you, too!” she cried, kissing him.

“I know, I’m glad you’re happy,” he said.

“Very happy,” she replied.

Meanwhile, Davey had gotten a hold of Robbin and was busy transferring most of his black lipstick to her.

“Thank you,” she said, after his pleasant assault on her lips had stopped.

“For what?” he asked.

“The song,” she told him, hugging him tightly.

“You’re welcome, love” he replied.

She smiled and he took her hand. They walked down off the stage into the throng of fans waiting and begging for Davey’s autograph, and the legions of teenage girls dying to get a look at this Robbin, the girl who’d stolen the man they all wanted. Hunter and Moria, as well as Jade and Adam followed them down and were mobbed by fans as well. Since it was their last day on the tour, AFI signed as many things as possible and posed for countless pictures, Hunter pulling Moria into several of those taken with him in them, Davey doing the same with Robbin. Finally, they were able to break away as the crowd dispersed, heading home. AFI had been the last act of the day. The band and the girls headed over to where the BBQ was being held and mingled with everyone, the guys saying their good-bye’s and recounting memories. It was a short drive to the next city, so it was a very late bus call. Midway through the night, Hunter took Moria’s hand and led her back to AFI’s bus.

“I told you this wasn’t over,” he said, kissing her hard on the lips and then trailing soft, butterfly kisses down her neck.

“Oh, Hunter, that feels lovely,” she cooed.

He pulled her shirt up over her head and stepped back to look at her. She was wearing the jean shorts and neon green bra, as well as her boots. She un buttoned his shirt and pushed it down over his arms, letting it fall to the floor, and then lifted his thing undershirt up over his head, letting that drop as well. She began trailing kisses down his smooth, hairless chest, to his waist. She kissed the snap of his jeans before undoing them, and slid them down over his hips, his semierect cock springing out. He kicked his jeans and shoes off and Moria knelt before him, taking his cock into her mouth. She sucked him down her throat, massaging his length with her tongue and throat, swallowing around him until she felt him stiffen completely. She pulled her head back, and planted light, teasing kisses over the length of his cock, gently gripping his balls in one hand, massaging them lightly. She ran her tongue over his cock, tasting the sweet and salty pre-cum that was continuously leaking from the tiny slit at the tip of his cock. She took the head into her mouth and began swirling her tongue around and around. Hunter moaned her name gently, running his hands over her hair, then down her shoulders. He bent slightly and undid her bra, and slid it off, reaching down to cup her full breasts in his hands, her hard nipples pressing into his palms. Moria moaned softly into his cock, and began bobbing her head up and down, taking a little bit more into her mouth each time until her nose was touching his skin. She began to swallow around him, running her tongue over the ridges on the underside of his cock. She played with his balls with one hand, gently tugging on them. Hunter moaned loudly.

“I’m gonna cum,” he moaned.

Moria pulled her head back until only the head of his cock was in her mouth and began to suck furiously on his cock, pumping his shaft in her hand. Hunter arched her back and began to shoot string after string of hot cum in her mouth. Moria swallowed what she could, but a small amount slid out of her mouth and began to run down her chin. When she felt his cock soften, Moria let it out of her mouth and stood up, running a finger through the cum on her chin and sticking it in her mouth, cleaning it off.

“Mm, girl, you’ve got a good mouth,” Hunter whispered, sated.

“Let’s see how your’s measures up, lover,” she said to him, smiling.

Hunter took her hand and led her to the bench seat by the table and stood there while he slid her shorts down. He stood up and kissed her furiously on the lips, then took her nipples into his mouth and sucked them hard. He kissed down her stomach and pushed her gently back until she was seated on the very edge of the bench, her legs spread wide. Hunter got down on his knees before her and ran his tongue over her swollen lips, tasting the sweet juice of her cunt that had leaked there. He spread her lips with his finger and ran his tongue over her wet, warm cunt, flicking lightly at her clit. He reached up with one hand and cupped her breast in his hand, palming her nipple. She moaned loudly at his touch, and he began to lick her cunt with renewed fervor, gently playing with her clit with his tongue, teasing her. He slid his tongue into her wet hole, then back up to her clit, replacing his tongue with two fingers inside her. He moved his fingers slowly inside of her, pushing them in as deep as he could. Moria arched her back and called his name, her hands at his head, running her fingers through his hair, pushing him closer to her. He took her clit into his mouth and sucked on it lightly.

“Faster, faster,” Moria moaned loudly.

Hunter complied willingly, sliding a third finger inside of her and quickening his pace, sucking harder at her clit and the sensitive area around it. He rolled her nipple between her fingers and Moria was soon calling out to him, moaning incoherently as her body began to shake as the force of her orgasm came over her.

“Hunter,” she screamed as she cam, holding his head between her legs as he furiously tongued her, sliding his fingers in and out of her. After a few moments, she was pulling lightly on his head.

“Stop,” she gasped, “I can’t take anymore.”

Hunter stood up and pulled her up into a tight embrace, kissing her on the lips, and she tasted herself in the kiss. She wrapped her arms around him and leaned on him, her legs still weak from the force of her orgasm. She kissed him with all she had, and they stood like that for several minutes, just holding each other, kissing and enjoying the warmth of each other’s bodies. Hunter broke the kiss and looked down at her.

“I’ve got to get back,” he whispered.

“I know,” she replied.

“Okay, then, I think we ought to get dressed,” he said.

“Mm-hmm,” she replied, “can I have your hoodie back? I’m cold.”

“Sure,” he said, and went to get it. When he returned, Moria was standing there in her shorts and boots, no bra. She slid the hoodie on and Hunter smiled, her hard nipples semi-visible through the sweat shirt.

“Sexy,” he said, sliding on his own pants and the tee shirt he’d brought back to wear. He took her hand and they walked back to the BBQ.

“Where did you guys go off to?” Jade asked, when they got there.

“Moria was cold and I wanted to change into a tee shirt,” Hunter replied.

“Oh yeah, I really believe that’s all that went on,” Jade said, a smile on his face.

“Well, whatever you want to believe,” Moria replied.

They walked around, talking to different people, and before the night was over, Moria was engaged in a heated debate with Ken Casey, over which English Premiere League team was better, which turned into whether or not David Beckham was overrated. At the end of the night, Moria, Robbin, the guys of AFI, and the guys of Rancid walked back to their busses together. Heartfelt good-byes were said between the two bands. They’d been friends for a long time. Lars walked up to Moria, pulling her away a bit from the rest of the people.

“I wanted to thank you for singing with us today,” he told her.

“Why? I should be thanking you, which I am, of course,” she replied.

“You’re the first person that’s ever sang that song that I actually understood why they were singing it,” he said.

“What?” she asked.

“You actually had something of a reason to sing that song, to feel it,” he replied.

“Oh.”

“There’s been other people who’ve sang it for me, trying to make me like them or trying to get closer to me. Fans and groupies. But you actually truly felt it, you know what it’s like to lose, well, come close to losing, a brother. I just really enjoyed singing with you,” he said.

“Thank you. I’m really glad I got a choice,” she said, a huge smile on her face.

“You’ve got a beautiful voice,” Lars told her.

“Thank you again,” she said.

He hugged her tightly, and then released her, stepping back to look at her.

“Hunter’s very lucky,” he said. Moria didn’t say anything, happy for the darkness that concealed the blush that covered her face.

“Yes, he is,” Hunter said as he stepped up behind her, “What’re you doing? Trying to steal my girlfriend?” he asked Lars, laughing.

“Nope, just telling her how much I enjoyed singing with her today,” he replied.

“She did do wonderfully, didn’t she,” Hunter said.

“” Lars replied.

“Thank you both,” Moria said, overwhelmed.

They laughed and walked back to where everyone else was. Hugs went around, and phone numbers and e-mail addresses were exchanged between the girls and the guys of Rancid, with promises to keep in touch. Tim told Moria that he’d be talking to her about perhaps singing with them when they toured with AFI in a couple of months. The parted and got onto their own busses, Rancid’s pulling away to join the line of others’ heading to the next day’s venue, AFI’s heading back to the second to last venue to collect Robbin’s car while their equipment went home to California to be readied for the up coming tour.