A First Affair

Story Info
A cheating threesome awakes his bisexuality.
5.2k words
4.07
81.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrTonyB
DrTonyB
3 Followers

All this occurred some thirteen years ago, "BC": Before Computers, that is... At least it was for me. I was then, and still am, very happily married. Kim is a most wonderful wife and companion. Back then, we had four young boys at home. All was well, and life was good raising our growing family. There was, however, for me one big problem in our marriage: with our hectic lives, "sex-at-home" had all but dried up. I was horny as hell, and more than a little frustrated.

Before our marriage, especially during years attending university, I'd had a very active and rather wild sex life... Sexually, I yearned for those "good old days." I fantasized about meeting someone "just for sex..." But recoiled at the idea of seeking out a "pro..." I wondered about another couple... I'd fantasize about it, and often masturbated alone late into the night.

In those days I occasionally read through the "Companions Wanted" ads in the Classifieds section of our local city newspaper... I'd never cheated on Kim before, yet I often found myself wondering what it might be like if... If only...

One particular evening I saw an ad from a couple close to my own age. They lived in Tilbury, another small town about an hour up the road. Their ad said that they were looking for a "single or married male" for "friendship and discrete adult fun."

My imagination went into overdrive! That ad seemed to be speaking directly to me. Not without a little trepidation, I wrote a short reply giving my private work telephone number and best time to call, and sent it back to the given newspaper Classifieds mailbox.

Several days went by and I became convinced that the couple must have found someone else. I was more than a little disappointed, but also faintly relieved. As a professional in a small town I knew that I had a lot to loose...

Then, just as I was leaving the office for the day that fateful Friday evening, the phone rang.

"Are you the one who responded to our newspaper ad?" she asked after I identified myself. My heart nearly leapt out of my chest! I really wasn't expecting a female voice...

"Yes... err... Yes, I'm Tony... " I stammered.

I'm sure that she could hear the instant nerves - and excitement - in my voice.

Lynn's voice was so friendly, bubbly and bright that she soon put me at my ease. We chatted about inconsequential things for several minutes, and her husband Garry, joined the conversation on an extension phone.

They told me that they were looking for a man to share masturbation with them. Because they were concerned about STD (even back then) and she wasn't on the pill, they were looking for a guy who enjoyed masturbation and would join them in mutual masturbation, and possibly oral sex... To me, this seemed a perfect way to "try out" my fantasy. I jumped at the opportunity. We chatted about what we liked and wanted.

Before we hung up, they said that they wanted to think about it, talk it over between themselves, and would get back to me. They arranged to phone again on Monday evening.

I'm sure that I sported a hard-on most of that weekend - and jerked off several times. Even so, getting to meet Lynn & Garry was far from a certainty. But I liked their caution.

As arranged, shortly after everyone else had gone home on Monday evening, the office phone rang again. It was Lynn: good to her word. She and Garry had talked it over, and would like to meet me. Then they told me their story.

About a year earlier, one of their best friends, Paul, had gone through a very rocky time in his marriage. So much so, that he had left home and temporarily moved in with Garry and Lynn. Lynn became very attracted to Paul who had become very lonely... and very horny.

Garry and Lynn had two small girls in primary school. Garry was a High School teacher in a neighbouring small town, and Lynn was a nurse in one of the City Hospitals. Paul worked night shift in one of the car part plants in town.

Each morning Lynn left early to go to work in The City, then Garry got the girls' breakfast and took them to school on his way to work. A little while later Paul would come "home" from night shift and sleep through the day in the quiet empty house until Garry and the girls came home after school.

One fateful morning Lynn had switched shifts with a co-worker who needed an "afternoon" off. Lynn had errands to run, so left the house before Paul came "home." She had forgotten to tell Paul that she'd be home that day: but it "really shouldn't have mattered," because Paul would just be asleep in the guest room.

She arrived home about mid morning, and not wanting to wake Paul, quietly put away the few groceries she had picked up on her way home. She was feeling a bit weary, so decided to go and lie down for an hour or so.

As she passed the guest room, with door ajar, she heard him moan, then groan, then murmur... At first she thought he might be unwell, but then suddenly realised what she was hearing!

On his way home that morning Paul had bought himself a "porno" magazine and was enjoying reading and jacking off - thinking he was all alone.

Lynn had often asked Garry to masturbate himself while she watched. Watching a man jerk off was favourite "fantasy" of hers. In earlier years, Garry had been somewhat self-conscious, and would often loose his erection when asked to "perform" for her. Lately Lynn had not asked - not wanting to embarrass him - but still wishing he would.

Now here was Paul! He was lying on his side facing the door, with an open magazine in front of him. He was totally naked, legs bent up and wide apart, and rigid cock in hand: enjoying what Lynn most wanted to see.

She "knew" that she shouldn't, but just couldn't help stopping to watch.

Paul was in no hurry (he had all day). Every time he came close, he would stop stimulating and read a little more... In the meantime, as she watched transfixed, Lynn was getting hotter and hornier by the minute. She could feel the rosy flush burning in her cheeks, the lightness in the breath, the delicious tightness of her nipples' hard erection, and a melting, slippery wetness in her pussy: which was starting to soak into her panties.

This went on for quite a little while. At first she rubbed and tweaked her tingling nipples through her clothing, and then eventually lifted her skirt, moving her sopping panties aside, she started stroked the demanding urge in her heavy, swollen clit.

For some reason, perhaps Lynn had whimpered or made a sound; Paul got the eerie feeling that he was being watched. He looked up into the crack of the door just in time to see Lynn step aside, hurriedly dropping her skirt.

Now Paul, unlike Garry, was not at all self-conscious at all. Indeed he was something of an exhibitionist, which apparently was part of the trouble in his rocky marriage. While Lynn was embarrassed and would have run if she could: she knew she'd been caught spying, Paul was intrigued.

"I'm so sorry, Paul! I... didn't... mean to..." she began, finding the right words hard to come by. And yet all the while, hoping that he would continue for her.

Paul got a drift of the situation very quickly.

"Hey, Lynn - if you want to watch, that's just fine by me... But don't just stand in the hallway... come on in, and sit on the bed!" he said (or words to that effect).

Almost as though on autopilot, or walking in a dream, Lynn entered the room and sat on his bed.

His cock had gone down a bit in the interim, but soon sprang to it's full glory as he began to stroke it again. As he did so he began to ask Lynn what she was feeling and thinking. She had to admit that seeing him like that was turning her on immensely, and yes, she would like to masturbate along with him - so long as he promised not to try to take things any further than just masturbation. Paul acceded, so with his encouragement, she shed her clothes and sat back down on the bed and soon both were in the throes of a wonderful, virtually synchronous orgasm.

His cum was splattered all over his lower chest and belly. As her breathing came back to normal, and eyes back into focus, she reached out to rub his cum into the surrounding skin with the tips of her fingers: she loved the feel of a man's cum. Finally, with a word of thanks, she lent forward and gently kissed Paul on the lips, and fled to her own bedroom, leaving him to clean up. Rather shocked and embarrassed about what she had done on the spur of the moment, so as to speak. She knew that she had to tell Garry, but didn't want to, fearing what may happen.

Late that evening, when they were heading up to bed, the children asleep, and Paul off to work, Lynn told Garry what had happened. She feared that he would be hurt and angry.

But quite the opposite, he was somewhat intrigued - and excited about it. Later that evening a rather more mature Garry "performed" as Paul had done for his overjoyed wife. Then in the quiet moments that followed he asked that fateful question...

"Well, was he better than me?..."

Lynn honestly answered that one could not, and should not, compare... They were both so very different...

How different? He pressed her (partly in fun).

Then she suggested they do it together as a threesome - and he would see for himself!...

And that's how it all began. On the weekend, Lynn approached Paul and told him what "Garry had proposed," and he of course, jumped at the idea!

One thing led to another, and soon Lynn was masturbating Paul and Garry who in turn masturbated her. They got together once or twice a week after that.

Lynn, the minx that she was, began to secretly wonder what it might be like to watch one man masturbate another - but she didn't have the courage to suggest it - yet.

Paul lived with them for about another month. Things worked out in his own marriage and he eventually "moved back home" to his wife and his own children. His wife found out about his "tryst" with Lynn & Garry, she rather suspected that they had done more than just mutual masturbation, when in fact they had not. She had absolutely no desire to join the group and so made Paul promise to put an end to it.

Although they remained good friends, the days of fun times with Paul, had come to an end.

A few months went by. Garry occasionally jacked off for/with Lynn. Eventually Lynn's imagination got the better of her. After a particularly steamy mutual masturbation session, Lynn asked Garry if he had ever wondered what it would be like to jack off another guy... and could she watch? She feared that he would be repulsed out of hand. But, instead, she was thrilled that he gave it serious thought, and eventually agreed to give it a try for her. Hence their ad in the newspaper Classifieds...

As it happened, that Friday evening I had a soccer game to referee in their small town. Now, I often went to the pub with a few of the players after the game for a beer or two, so I knew that I had a couple of hours that I would not be missed. Lynn & Garry invited me to come over to their home right after the game... My wife, Kim, had a meeting in our home town that evening, so we already had a baby sitter for the boys.

When I arrived at their home, Lynn greeted me at the door with a hug and a kiss that made me feel as though we had been lovers for years! She was one HOT, horny sexy lady! She was more than a little over weight, not much in terms of physical beauty, but had a passion and fire that any man would die for!

Garry was about my height and weight. He was quiet, even shy, and very good looking with the deepest, softest voice.

We had a drink in their living room and chatted for a while. Garry mentioned that he was starting to have second thoughts about contact between men... He wasn't sure that he was "bi-." He did enjoy the times with Paul, and wanted it to be as it was then, but no more than that... I must admit that I was a little disappointed, because I thought it would be far more fun in a full three-way mutual masturbation. I said as much, but after all was said and done, was happy with whatever...

On the other hand, Lynn responded by intimating that she might want to take it a little beyond just masturbation that evening (she seemed really horney that night) - and Garry seemed quite happy and excited about that too.

Eventually Lynn suggested I might like a shower before we got started - so showed me to the bathroom, and gave me a huge, beach sized towel to wear when I came out.

Lynn was waiting for me in the kitchen. Garry had already gone on downstairs to their "Den" ahead of us. We kissed briefly, and then she took my hand and led me to the stairs. Halfway down the stairs Lynn suddenly stopped, turned and enfolded me again in her arms. She kissed me with as much passion as I have ever experienced!

Her tongue seemed to probe the depths of my soul. As we kissed, she ground her plump pussy into the growing hardness of my cock. Then she reached down between us to grope and stroke it. I responded by cupping her ample breast in the palm of my hand and kneading deeply whilst my fingertips outlined her pert nipple: which firmed and stood tall under the gentle stroking. Garry seeing what was happening on the stairs came up behind her. Lynn broke the kiss, turned to Garry and stoking his beard said "Shed it, Lover!" He responded by pulling the shirt over his head and unbuckling his belt. I took his lead and began to help Lynn out of her clothes. The two of them were down to underwear before we ever reached the bottom step!

Lynn, in black lace panties and bra, asked us to sit on the couch while she "performed" for us (her word). She put on music and began a strip routine that would have put an exotic dancer to shame. As Garry and I started rubbing our aching cocks through towel and briefs, she demanded that we "bear all." As I let the towel fall away, bearing all, Garry stood and shed his underwear. I watched in fascination as Garry's cock spring up to almost to slap against his slightly rounded beer belly. The head of his cock, uncut like mine, was almost blue with a vivid red rim around the broad crown of a distinctly mushroom shaped bulb. His shaft was full and turgid with subtle vessels showing just below the surface. His tightly wrinkled scrotum contracted upwards to hold his balls close to the base of his cock, thickening the appearance of his copious brown and curly bush. He gasped softly and then let out a long sigh as he enveloped the shaft in a full-fisted grip and stroked it slowly up and down. I was mesmerized and enthralled and followed suit.

Lynn, realizing the competition for attention, shifted gears. She shed her bra and started playing with her very erect nipples, which seized my complete attention once again. Her hips swayed in time with the music and simulating the thrust and parry of sensuous coitus. She gazed deeply into our eyes, and seeing my abundant raw lust, she smiled at me. Then, while still thrusting and swaying to the music, she turned and bent over. The thin fabric of her panties stretched tight over her firm buns and slid deeply into the aromatic crack between them, framing the base of her plump pussy. A moist patch was evident where the fabric hugged her puffy pussy lips. Reaching between her legs she stoked silky soft inside of her thigh and upon reaching the damp fabric pulled it aside to show us her pouting vulva lips, moist and blushing a light rosy colour. She had shaved her pussy lips, leaving an ample pubic patch above, which now showed in silhouette around her glorious sex. She was so close to me that I could clearly smell the heady, musky odour of her excitement. I reached out to touch her, but "no touch!" she demanded to be left alone until she had finished her dance.

At last she peeled off her panties and started rubbing her crotch. My cock twitched its approval. Seeing my lust, she coyly slid one finger and then another into her soaking snatch. The misty, far-away look in her eyes told me that she was really getting off on masturbating for (and with) us.

As the third song ended she abruptly sat between Garry and me. As she did so, she grabbed our now aching-hard cocks, one in each hand, and began slow full length stroking, interspersed with groping exploration of base and balls. She turned to Garry and stared kissing him passionately. I stroked the silkiness of her inner thigh. She responded by spreading her legs to invite me to move up to her soaking, spreading pussy.

Leaning forward I took the nearest nipple into my mouth and while sucking gently, vigorously swirled the hard nipple with the tip of my tongue. At the same time I cupped the plump prominence of her pussy mound in the palm of my hand and ran my fingertips softly through her pubic curls and down over the slippery pussy lips. I let one finger slip between the soft lips to slide in the velvety groove below, careful to avoid premature contact with her hungry clit. After a little while Lynn began to thrust her pelvis up into my hand. I took this as my cue and slipped off the couch and knelt between her outstretched legs and kissed her beckoning pussy. I nuzzled into her pubic bush intoxicated by her heady, musky odour. I lapped the length of her bare pussy lips like a kitten at a saucer of milk. She sighed into Garry's mouth and ground her pussy into my face. I slipped the tip of my tongue between her pussy lips and licked with ever-longer strokes until, at last, the tip of my tongue ran over the hard nub of her rigid clit. She shuddered involuntarily at the momentary caress. I encircled her sensitive clit with pouting lips and sucked gently while I flicked the tip of my tongue into her clit's hood. The sensation was too much for her to bear. She moaned, thrust her hips strongly into my face and stood up.

"Let's get more comfortable, guys" She suggested.

Grabbing the cushions from each end of the couch and she threw them onto the floor a little distance behind me. Then, lifting one thigh over my head, she moved forward into the classical head-down doggy position. With head and shoulders on the cushions, she lifted her pelvis high and spread her thighs to expose her brimming, almost pulsating, pussy in Garry's direction. As he moved up off the couch, I laid back and slipped my head between her knees. Reaching up, I continued my ministrations on her clit now hidden below the folds of its protective hood.

With knees straddling my chest, Garry positioned the head of his cock at her vaginal entrance, and with one swift thrust buried his rigid member deeply into her. Lynn showed her pleasure by calling out and saying things as:

"Fuck me, Garry, Fuck me hard, I want your cum in me, Fuck me, oh... fuck... me! Make me cum... and cum... CUM in ME!..."

And then for me: "Suck my clit, Tony, Ohhh... yes, like that, please, suck, suck, suck me!"

She reinforced these demands with actions: bucking her hips up into Garry to meet his vigorous strokes and running her fingers through my hair guiding my head up into her spasming snatch.

As Garry thrust into her, his cock kept slipping over my chin and his balls skimmed along my neck.

So this was how Lynn had planned to get her guys together?...

I shuffled down a little so that I could tongue the stretched opening of Lynn's vagina and the underside of Garry's cock with every stroke; all the while nuzzling the tip of my nose into the general area of Lynn's engorged clit.

Lifting my arms I encircled Garry's buns with one arm while with the other hand I reached for my own hard cock and gave it the stroking it demanded.

Soon Garry's breathing quickened, as did the intensity of his thrusting, and then with a loud drawn out groan he went over the top into copious orgasm.

Even with his cock buried deep in her vagina I could feel forceful spasms at the base of his cock sending jets of creamy cum deep into her hungry pussy. Before his orgasm ended, he pulled out and spewed cum over Lynn's quim and my face below. Soon cum and pussy juice began to leak from Lynn's hot box dripping down onto my waiting tongue.

DrTonyB
DrTonyB
3 Followers
12