A First For Everyone Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she pulled my head away quickly, out from under her skirts and the daylight stung my eyes, more so because of the white laundry room. She stared down at me, her eyes blazing with unbelieving passion; her breasts were rising and falling with her quickened breath. "That's enough of that, or else I might end up fucking you." She walked out of the laundry room, leaving me behind. I felt my heart break. Was that it? My dick was raging and in much need of attention from her.

"I need some coffee, I'm hung over." She called out to me.

As she walked I noticed her thighs jiggle just a bit. The nylon catching them in a tight embrace that sent my imagination soaring. She went into the kitchen and I followed, sadly putting my cock away in case Bob was in the kitchen. She'd returned to the counter, which was an island in the middle of the kitchen, and sat down crossing her legs over one another. Where the light hit them, it shone silvery and glistened where her white skin pushed at the fabric most. Every curve she had was enhanced by nylon shadows. Her skirt was just up to her mid-thigh, and ran high as she sat there, her legs facing away from the counter. Through her shirt, her nipples were like tiny spear heads aimed right at me.

She grabbed her cup of coffee and sipped it. "Sit."

I did so. I grabbed my coffee and took a drink. I needed water more than coffee. My thirst was unquenchable because of my hangover. She smiled at me and licked her lips; her tongue never seemed so powerful before, it was some weapon she was waving in front of me.

"You want me to suck you, for reals, is that right?"

"Please."

"Licking it wasn't enough?"

"No. I want to have my dick in you, Lorry."

"In me? Like my pussy?"

"Your pussy and mouth. I want to please you in any way Bob can't. I can do that for you."

"So you think you can fuck me better than Bob? I don't remember last night, so I can't say how good of a job you did. My pussy isn't sore, you mustn't have fucked me that hard. I can always feel it the next day if I've been fucked good and rough."

"I was drunk, but it happened all so fast. It was my first time, I was nervous."

"How many times did you ask me to put it in my ass before I gave in?"

My heart stopped short. What if she remembered everything and was testing me?

"It took a while, but soon you wanted it."

"Is that right?"

"Yes, and it was the best feeling in the world, and you loved it."

"I did? That doesn't sound right."

"You're so beautiful Lorry, please give me the pleasure of being able to have sex with you once more. I'll fuck you hard, however you want. I won't ever tell anyone, I promise. My dick is so hard it hurts right now, it's like throbbing."

"Let's go behind the counter."

I followed her to the far side of the counter, where the stove was located, and out of view from any angle. "You hear a noise, you tell me." She ordered

She looked at me and smiled, then leaned forward and touched my cock in my shorts. She leaned in and gave me a peck on the cheek. I answered with a full on kiss. Our tongues mingled with one another. She moved her tongue around and around my mouth, sucking on my bottom lip. It was so passionate, that I felt a bang in my stomach. I held her tightly in this embrace and her breasts pushed into me. She stopped kissing me and put her forehead onto mine.

"Wow, this is dangerous." She whispered, putting her hands through my hair and down my neck. She put a finger on my chest and as if she were drawing a line, and ran it down my stomach and to the bulge in my shorts. "No, belly either." She said, "That's something I'm not used to. If you cum too fast...I won't ever suck you again."

Then she knelt down and slid my shorts to my ankles.

My dick was right before her and she opened her mouth and inserted my bulbous head into her. I could feel her tongue suddenly come alive from within. It pushed at me, probing hesitantly. Her lips were pushed out and shining. Her tongue came into view as it swirled around my head, round and round. She closed down with her lips, giving needed pressure, and looked up at me as she did so. Then it was a as if she'd turned on a vacuum and her mouth crushed me, her head sliding forward under the pressure, she was pulling me into her with her sucking power. I had no idea she could produce so much suction.

Her lips dragging on me the whole way, until she reached halfway down. Her tongue licked and moved about like a caged animal in her mouth trying to escape. Then she came up to the tip. Thus began a steady bobbing motion. In even strokes she squeezed me with her lips over her teeth, and milked my cock.

I closed my eyes and relaxed. This is what I'd been waiting for. She gave random moans, and wet slurps, but her head kept moving. A wet kissing sound rang out when she reached the tip of my cock and her lips came free. Sometimes she would slow down and lick the head all over again, other times she would take me as far down as she could and hold it there. Not moving her head, but sucking with tremendous pressure, her tongue wiggling under my dick length, quivering all around me.

Her eyes were watering and several times she stopped to wipe them. She began to moan as she sucked me off, a light tone that carried deep into my dick and numbed me with vibration. She really loved sucking cock and did her best to please me. The moans she gave over my throbbing erection sent me soaring. I wanted to shoot my sperm in her wet mouth and down her throat. She bobbed on me for what seemed like hours, but in reality it was maybe ten minutes of constant sucking and moaning.

"Fuck my mouth." She said, popping the cock free from her face. A string of spit hung from her shiny wet lips to the side of my rock hard cock. Her eyes were watering a bit, and I never thought she looked so slutty. It just didn't seem real. This was Lorry for God's sake, what was she doing on her knees sucking my dick?

She went forward again and my swollen gland edged past her soaking lips, and she closed them around me. I grabbed a hold of each side of her head and humped. Getting excited, I think I began to go too hard, pulling her hair tight, keeping her mouth on me while I pushed in. Her nails were dug into my hips, and I felt her pull away, well, trying to at least. In a moment of lust, I held on tight, maybe it was what had come over me last night, this sort of dominance over her slutty body. I wanted to push my cock deep down her throat, punish her if you will, for being such an easy whore with me and cheating on her boyfriend.

Her mouth opened up I noticed, and her lips weren't tight on me. Instead my cock was just ramming into her open mouth as she tried to avoid it. Each push in forced a gag and choke sound from her. I felt her teeth rub painfully hard against my shaft. A wet, sound, like the sound of washing your hands really fast under running water could be heard. I heard her grunt, and her head shook from side to side, but my hand held her hair tight, in bunches, keeping her firmly in place so that my raging erection could dominate and fuck her mouth.

The more she turned away, the more I fucked her. Holding her head down on me, and wiggling side to side, I abused her open mouth. She'd always been an authority figure to me...an adult, a grown up. And look at what was happening now, I thought.

Her nails dug deeper, and she pinched my thighs painfully, snapping me from this trance, and I released her. She was gagging and turned away. Her face sopping wet and dripping down her chin was my pre-cum and her bubbly saliva. She looked as if she'd been fucked in the mouth.

"Sorry, Lorry. Was it too much?"

She couldn't answer, but wiped her lips and cleared her throat. I noticed down her shirt, wetness had dripped, and she had a sheen on her neck and cheeks. "I've never had anyone do that." Her voice sounded shaky. "That was something hot. I like the way you take charge. Will you fuck me like that? Hard like that?"

She stood up and began to pull her panthose down, but I stopped her.

"No, leave them on."

"But, how?"

"Get on the counter." I ordered.

She jumped up on the counter, opening her legs. I reached down between her legs and ripped the pantyhose apart where her pussy was located. Then I pushed my fingers in, past her pantyhose, sliding her panties over. Her pussy was fat. Each lip felt swollen and ready for my cock.

I came forward and aimed my dick at her opening. In an easy push I was encompassed in her warmth and wetness. She gasped as it went in, immediately her legs wrapped around me, pulling me to her. I wanted to fuck her slow, but my dick ached so much that I instantly went to town ramming her. Her pussy became nothing more than a hot sloppy mess that I fucked over and over.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight as my hips thrashed violently into her. Her nails were dug into my back, and her mouth was over my ear, her breath steaming into me as she moaned at my every pump. Her pussy was very soft and wet, and I enjoyed pushing deep into her and making her squeal in delight. She was getting one good fuck from me. It became my mission to ravish her and make her respect my cock and youth. I remembered she said her pussy wasn't sore from last night...well this time I promised myself she would feel it afterwards.

"Oh my, harder young man, fuck me harder." She said shakily into my ear.

I loved feeling her wet warmth. I loved being inside of her and giving her pleasure. For the moment I knew she was only thinking of me, well I hoped so at least. She told me it felt good, over and over as I fucked her.

For minutes I kept it up. I lost myself in the scent of her hair, keeping my lips on her neck as I filled her with my hard cock. She loved it. Her pussy is still the slipperiest pussy I've ever put my dick in. I watched the time on the oven clock and we kept this up for a half hour. I'd slowed down to an even pace, a much slower one. Like that I could focus on the soft pleasure of my penis entering her and exiting. Each slow fuck brought on new sensations, and I lost myself to her pussy. It felt so good pushing into her, filling her with my raging cock. It took all my will not to pump her fast again. She seemed to like it slow, and her tongue was all over my ear and neck.

She whispered things to me as I fucked her slow; telling me that she would be dreaming of my cock, that she would suck my dick whenever I wanted, that she loved, loved, loved my hard cock.

"Let me fuck you from the back, turn around." I said, pulling out of her. I wanted to beat her pussy up now.

She hopped off the counter and turned away from me. Yes, she was listening to me now. I worked my throbbing wet cock to between her legs again, and her pussy lips spread for me again.

In my cock went, deeper and faster. She angled her butt up so that I sliced into her, jamming her head up against the tiled counter. In my aggression, I grabbed a hold of her hair and yanked her head back. Holding her tight, I rammed in her with all of my might, pushing as far as I could up into her and holding it there, then slowly I'd exit, and before she could relax, I jammed it back in in a sudden motion.

Each thrust made her cry out. She tried her best to stifle the moans, pushing her knuckles into her mouth, before finally grabbing a towel hanging beside her head and stuffing it inside of her mouth, gagging herself. I loved hearing the muffled moans and they drove me on, as if she were chanting for me, cheering me on.

They were hard thrusts. I was attacking her pussy in a methodical fashion. Out of nowhere, her pussy flexed on my dick and she moaned out louder than before. Her body shook and quivered and her pussy clamped down on me. The squeeze took me by surprise and I used this intense feeling, which reminded me a little of when I'd fucked her up the ass, to finish myself off. I knew she was coming herself, and it brought me joy to know I was giving her such erotic pleasure.

I sped up and she moaned hard, her body tensing up. It was as if she could barely take it anymore, but I kept on my rampage. That's right, I thought, get fucked you slut. I was sweating now and out of breath. I felt my sperm coming and I exploded in her. A great relief had been lifted from my shoulders then, and I slowed my pace. She let go of her pussy squeeze and her arms hugged the counter as she heaved for breath. I released her hair, I noticed I had a painful grip of it.

"Damn." She said out of breath.

"Did you like it Lorry?"

"I've never been fucked hard like that, or with my hair pulled. I kind of liked it rough."

"I hope we weren't too loud." I said.

"No, Bob sleeps like a rock when he's hung over. Want a smoke?" She asked.

We stepped out onto the front porch and sat down on a wooden bench near the garage. She'd put her pantyhose back on, and fixed her skirt. "Yeah, I feel it now. Thanks for that fuck. Bob never does it like that, he's too out of shape. I'm glad I let you fuck...I wasn't going to. But I'm glad I did. Look, maybe we can keep this up."

"Keep fucking?"

"Yeah, fucking. It has to be a secret, maybe once a month. I feel like a schoolgirl again, excited by my first crush." She looked at me. "You don't think I'm a slut, do you?"

"You're a beautiful woman, with an amazing pussy." I said, shocked by my words. I thought she would slap me, her eyes opened wide enough. But a smile came over her face and she hit her cigarette.

THE END