A First For Us

Story Info
First time with daughter.
2k words
4.47
347.2k
51
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon after my divorce, I had began to have some relations with some women friends of mine. Our relations were simply for enjoyment. No one was expecting anything more from our relationships. Things took a quick turn one summer weekend.

It was a warm July night. I had invited some friends over, and there was ten of us total. Some of my friends brought their husbands, some of which I wouldn't mind trying a threesome with! I was seeing a women named Vickie. She was a beautiful blonde. Her breast were small, her ass was round, and after having 3 kids, she still had one hell of a body.

The party had died around midnight when everyone started to head home. Except for Vickie. It was just her and myself. My daughter Lacey had plans to stay at her friend's house, as well as my son Kyle. Vickie and I were so excited to have the whole house to ourselves!

"What room would you like to have your first orgasm in?" I asked Vickie.

"Well, I've always wanted to cum on your dinning room table!" Vickie said quickly.

My dinning room table is rather large. It can seat 12, and still have plenty of elbow room. I grabbed a soft blanket and made a make shift bed on the table. Vickie was excited, as she took off her bikini, and laid on the table.

"Sit down Jenny, it's time to eat." she giggled.

I smiled, and sat at the head of the table. She slid herself close to me, and placed her feet on the arms of my chair. I placed my arms around her waist, and pulled her close to the edge of the table, and gently pushed her body back. She propped herself on her elbows, and reached to tease her nipples. I spread her legs and saw that her slit was shining with her wetness already.

I took off my bikini, and dipped my nipple into her wet hole, and brought it to my mouth, and licked her creamy fluid from my nipple.

Vickie scolded me saying, "Jenny, don't play with your food!"

She busted up laughing as did I. Once I finally stopped laughing, I grabbed her pussy lips, spread them, and shoved my tongue up her pussy.

"UUnnngghh, aaahhh, eat it Jenny!" screamed Vickie.

I licked her hole and began sucking clit. Her hips began humping my face. I watched as her belly began to go flat. She began to squint, and her mouth was opening wide. I took my finger and began swirling her clit, as I dove my tongue back into her hole. It was only a few seconds, when I felt her splash on my face.

"Aaagghh, Jenny, I'm Cumming, oohhh Jenny!" she screamed.

I buried my face into her pussy and licked all of her creamy wetness out of her. I could feel my face covered with her cum. I was about to trade places with her when I heard an unexpected voice.

"Mom! Oh my.... I can't...what are you doing!" I heard.

I turned and saw my daughter standing in the doorway to the dining room. Vickie jumped up and grabbed her clothes, and ran to my bedroom. I didn't know what to do or say. Lacey turned and walked to her room. I went to my bedroom and grabbed a towel out of my bathroom and began wiping my face off.

"I better get going Jenny. I'm sorry if I caused any problems." Vickie said with despair.

I kissed her on the lips and said, "It'll be all right, I'll talk to her. I'm sorry the evening didn't turn out the way you wanted."

Vickie kissed me back, and I walked her to the door and she left for the night. I walked to Lacey's room and knocked on her door.

"Honey, can we talk?" I said almost begging.

"I guess, come on in." she said.

I walked in and sat beside her on the bed. I was at a loss for words. The silence was broken when she asked if I was a lesbian. I told her I was bisexual, and began explaining to her about my relations. As we talked, she seemed to calm down a little.

The conversation went quiet, so I told Lacey I was going to bed. I got up, went to my room, put on a pair of panties and my slip and got in bed. I reached over and turned off the light, and the whole evening began replaying in my head.

I laid there wondering what Lacey thought of me. I could only imagine the horrible things going through her head. I laid there wondering when the silence was broken.

"Mom, can I come in?" Lacey spoke softly.

"Of course, come on in honey, you don't have to ask." I told her.

She walked in a crawled under the covers with me. I put my arm around her and she cuddled close to me.

"I'm sorry I spoiled your evening." Lacey said as she began to cry.

"Oh honey, you didn't, you just modified the plans a little." I said with a chuckle.

She let out a little giggle. I began running my nails up and down her arm. She's always loved that since she was little. As I laid there, I began to notice my daughter's breast pressed against my side. The were large and firm. The light from the bathroom made it just visible enough to see down her slip. I began to scold myself. I couldn't believe I was checking out my daughter.

"What's it like, you know, to do it with a woman. Is it different than with a man?" Lacey asked.

"It's, well, it's softer, and slower. You feel totally different than when your with a man." I offered.

"Which do you like better mom?" Lacy inquired.

"Well, it depends on what I'm in the mood for, sometimes I want to be pounded and hammered, and sometimes to be licked and kissed." I responded.

"Mom! I can't believe you just said that!" she said with a laugh.

"Well you asked! Didn't you?" I replied.

She laid there and I continued to run my fingers down her arm. She turned slightly on her back and I noticed her nipples pressed hard against her slip. They were hard and her cleavage was pushing out.

"Mom, can I tell you something?" Lacey asked.

"You can tell me anything, you know that." I told her

"I, well, I" she paused, then said, "I got a little hot thinking about what I saw you two doing."

"Well, it's even better when you're actually doing it. You should try it sometime." I said.

"I don't know mom, I mean, I'd be to nervous, and besides, I don't know any girls that would do that." was her excuse.

"Are you nervous with me?" I asked.

"Of course not, your my mom." Lacey said.

"Honey, I'll just say this once, if you want to try it, I'll show you what it's like. But it is entirely up to you." I said.

I couldn't believe I said that! I had a small shake in body after I said it. I was wondering what was going through my head. Lacey just laid there. My fingers continued to run up and down her arm, when she shifted more towards her back. Her breast was now where her arm was. My fingers were resting on her stomach.

"Don't stop" Lacey insisted.

I began to run my fingers up her stomach. I slowed as I was nearing her breast.

"Keep going mom" Lacey insisted.

I continued to move my fingers, as I reached the ramp to her breast. I slowly slid my fingers up, and reached the tip, where I swirled my fingers around her hard nipple. Then I slid them up to her neck. I continued this for a few minutes.

I could feel a wetness growing in my panties. Lacey slid her fingers under my slip, and pulled it up to my neck, exposing my breast. She took one nipple in her mouth and sucked it like a child. A fiery sensation ran from my nipple to my pussy. I couldn't believe I wanted my daughter so bad.

Lacey sat up and removed her slip. Her beautiful breast reflected a glow from the bathroom light. I took her breast in my hand, and guided her nipple to my mouth. I sucked and licked my daughters nipples like candy.

"Mom please, I need to cum" she begged.

I removed my panties, and got on my knees. I laid my daughter flat on my bed. I reached to her hips, and hooked my fingers in her panties. She lifted her little butt off the bed to quicken the removal of her wet panties. I could smell her womanhood. I spread her legs and slowly licked her thighs. I crept closer to her mound. I leaned in, and stuck my tongue on her little asshole. I pressed my tongue firmly against her, and slid it up, slowly. I reached the base of her pussy, and forced my tongue between her tight lips. I could taste her sweet fluids as I slid toward her protruding clit. I waited a second before I teased her clit.

"Now mom!" cried Lacey.

I flicked her clit with my tongue and then sucked in into my mouth. Lacey's hips bucked with every inhalation of her clit into my mouth. I took two fingers and slid them into her tight pussy hole. Lacey's mouth opened wide. I began stroking the walls of her pussy. I noticed a certain spot on the top of her pussy would make her jerk every time I touched it. I knew this was her spot. I took both fingers and began rubbing tiny circles on it. I continued to suck her clit.

"Uuunngghh, oh mom don't stop! Aahhh!" screamed Lacey.

Her hips were bucking violently. It was getting hard to keep her clit in my mouth. Slowly her body began to tense up. The bucking stopped, and her head began to raise off the pillow. Her face was turning read, and her body froze in place.

"OOhhh, god Mom! I'm Cumming!" she gasped.

I felt my fingers being coated with a creamy fluid. I replaced my fingers with my tongue, and began licking my daughter's juice from her hole. She tasted so good. I lapped at her pussy like a dog. The sounds of my daughter gasping for air filled my bedroom. I slowly came to a stop and laid next to my daughter.

After a few minutes, she looked at me and asked if she could try it.

"Only if you want to honey" I said.

I laid flat and spread my legs for her. She placed her face between my thighs, and repeated everything I did to her. When my daughter's tongue finally touched my clit, I let out a loud moan.

"Oh baby, just like that!" I moaned.

I felt her fingers slide into my wet pussy. She began pumping and I felt the sensation build in my stomach.

"Mom you're so wet! I love the feel of your pussy!" Lacey said.

She took my clit in her mouth and began sucking. The sensation began to grow rapidly. I knew it wouldn't be long before I came on my daughter's face.

"Oh baby, put your face down there." I begged.

She took out her fingers and began running her tongue in and out of my hole. She took her wet fingers and swirled them on my clit. It sent me over the edge.

I screamed, "Oohh baby, uunngg, your making mommy cum honey!"

I felt a tide of fluids squirt from my hole. I felt waves of gushing orgasms one after another. As the sensations subsided, I felt my daughter licking my pussy, diligently trying to lick up all of my cum.

Lacey looked up at me. Her face glistened from my juice. I handed her my slip, and she wiped off her face. She crawled beside me and thanked me for showing her. That night we fell asleep in each other's embrace with our tits pressed tightly against each other. We continue to have sex to this day, but since she's gotten married, it's been a rare occasion.

Please send feedback if you have any. I would like to know what people think of my true experiences.