A First For Us Both Ch. 2

Story Info
Their weekend of love & lust continues.
922 words
4.4
177.7k
50

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 06/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KinkyKiki
KinkyKiki
105 Followers

They couldn't believe how fast the weekend had flown by. It was late Sunday morning and Matt and Julie lay there holding each other after making love for the fifth time in 2 days, hard to believe both of them had been virgins just 48 hours ago. As they lay there talking about various things Julie began to wonder about the future. Matt would be leaving to go back to school that afternoon and her parents would be returning home. Would this be it, was it just one passion filled amazing weekend? Holding her brother closer she asked him if he truly loved her.

"Of course I do, you're my sister" He told her stroking her blonde hair and kissing her lightly on the cheek.

"No, I mean as more than that, do you really love me?" she looked up into his eyes searching for an answer.

"Yes Jules I do" He grabbed her around the waist and lifted her on top of his stomach. "I love you like a brother loves a sister, I love you like a man loves a woman and I love you with all of my heart and soul."

She smiled, overcome with joy and kissed him with more passion than she ever had. He ran his hands up and down her body as they kissed before reaching her sweet pussy which was once again getting wet from her juices, her hard nipples pressing into his chest. Without any warning this time or preparation she suddenly felt his huge rock hard cock slip into her tight pussy from underneath.

"Ohhh" she gasped at the sensation. Matt just looked at her and smiled and his hips thrust up into her. She'd never been on top and was starting to enjoy the idea. Sitting up she let herself sink onto his 9in. cock as deep as she'd ever been penetrated. Lifting herself up and down she realized she could control the speed of their love making this time. Liking the control, she began going even faster. Riding him hard and fast. Matt was unable to do anything but groan in pleasure as he watched his beautiful young sister riding his cock for all she could. He reached down and rubbed her clit gently getting quite a wild reaction from her as she bucked her hips and drove his cock deeper into her with each thrust.

Twisting and pulling at her clit harder she screamed as her orgasm hit her fast and hard causing her body to shake and he could feel her warm juices flowing over his cock making him throb within her sweet pussy. She leaned over him never slowing the speed and lowered her right breast to his waiting mouth. He circled her nipple a few times with his tongue teasing her causing little moans and gasps to escape her lips.

Then taking the nipple between his lips he sucked it like there was no tomorrow, like a baby trying to get milk, he sucked her, biting her lightly from time to time sending electric shocks throughout her entire body as she exploded into another intense orgasm. This time he grabbed her hips holding her down impaled on his cock as he grunted and told her he was going to cum. Before the words were even out his balls erupted their thick hot cum deep into her. He cummed more than he ever had, sending five hard shots into her before slowing to a stop.

She collapsed in exhaustion on his chest his softening cock still buried deep in her pussy. They kissed lightly, their tongues flicking against each other's lips and tongue. "I love you so much" he told her as his cock slowly slid from her wet pussy with a slight gurgling sound.

"I love you too" she whispered moving next to him on the bed, his arm around her shoulders. After basking in the afterglow of their love making for a few moments she told him she had to ask him something important.

"She looked down feeling part embarrassed and part scared and worried. She hadn't been able to get the same thoughts from the back of her mind all weekend.

Before she could speak he broke her thoughts. "You're thinking the same thing I've been wondering about too aren't you?" He lightly ran his hand across her smooth flat tummy and she knew they were having the same thoughts.

"It's just that you came in me so many times." Julie replied her voice getting a little higher, "What if I get pregnant?"

"I've thought about that too" Matt admitted, "But if you do then I'll take care of you I promise."

"But what would we say, what do we tell people, what about mom and dad?"

"I'm not sure right now, but if you actually are then we'll work all of that out somehow. You mean more to me than anything and I'm not going to let anything bad happen to you. Plus" he added with a smile, "it kind of turns me on to think my little sister could be having my child"

"This is serious" she scolded him, but not without a little smile and hint of arousal in her own voice.

They kissed a long tender loving kiss before getting up to shower and dress. Their parents would be returning soon so any thoughts of the future would have to wait until after the house was cleaned up and no trace of their weekend was left behind.

To Be Continued...

KinkyKiki
KinkyKiki
105 Followers