A First Meeting

Story Info
He gains her trust and is rewarded!
3.1k words
4.51
20.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
naughty42
naughty42
188 Followers

As instructed, I arrive at the cafe wearing a dress and high-heeled boots, and underneath a non-padded bra, lacy knickers and stockings. I am excited, but also nervous, about meeting you for the first time. We have been chatting online for a week or so and I have been insistent about our first meeting being in a public place and only for a chat, for safety reasons.

You leave me waiting outside for what is probably no longer than a minute, but feels like much longer as people walk past, leaving me wondering if any of them notice my visibly-hardening nipples or the blush spreading over my cheeks. Then you walk towards me and I am put slightly at ease by your friendly smile. You hold the door open for me as we step into the cafe and pick out a table in a fairly tucked-away corner. While you go up to order drinks, I wait self-consciously, keeping my arms carefully over my chest as I lean on the table, hoping that this will cover the sight of my nipples poking at the fabric of the lacy bra and thin dress.

When you return with our drinks, we make conversation about jobs, hobbies - all the normal things that people talk about on first dates. As you sense that I am feeling more relaxed and comfortable, you begin to turn the conversation slightly, referring to how much you have enjoyed our online chats. You comment about how pleased you are that you can see that I have followed your first instruction and wonder aloud about how you will check my compliance with the other part of the instruction. I only blush in response and you return the conversation to ordinary topics such as weekend plans.

During our online conversation, as well as giving me instructions about what to wear, we agreed upon non-verbal signals that would communicate that we felt comfortable and willing to move things towards a slightly more physical level (while remaining within the bounds of public decency!) As we continue to talk, I feel your hand lightly brush over my hand. I do not respond immediately, still feeling self-conscious and uncertain of quite how I came to be sitting in a cafe with an almost-stranger who wanted me to submit to him. We continue chatting and I gradually realise that I am feeling very comfortable with you and my intuition is suggesting that you are probably not an axe-murderer! Although logic tells me that you are still almost a stranger, I feel reassured by the fact that we are in a public place and I have told a friend that I am meeting you for a first date. I gently bite my bottom lip and run a hand through my hair, before glancing up at you and smiling shyly. You smile back and continue chatting as if nothing had changed.

A few minutes later, you lean towards me, telling me that it is about time you checked what I am wearing under my dress. I nod very slightly in consent. You place your hand gently on my thigh under the table. Watching me closely, you notice the sharp intake of breath, followed by a small smile. You stroke your hand up my leg, feeling the lacy top of the stockings and then the bump of the suspenders through my dress.

"Good girl," you whisper in my ear. My smile widens and my breathing remains shallow.

As we once again move into a comfortable chat, you decide that it is time to test my limits a little. You quietly give me your instructions: I am to go to the bathroom, remove my knickers and bring them to you. I smile my agreement and stand up, taking my handbag with me. I know that this also gives me an easy way to escape if the situation was becoming uncomfortable, but I already feel a desire to please you.

In the bathroom, I remove my knickers, noticing how damp they are and becoming increasingly aware of the wetness that has been growing between my legs. I shove my knickers into my handbag and return to our table. As I sit down, I reach into my handbag under the table and pass you the knickers, which you immediately put in your pocket. You briefly place my hand onto your crotch, allowing me to feel the effect that I am having on your cock. I glance around, but no one seems to be paying us much attention. From the outside, this still looks like a perfectly ordinary first date.

We finish our drinks and you suggest a short walk around the nearby park. I almost turn down your offer, self-conscious about my lack of knickers and worrying that I may already have a slight damp patch on the back of my dress, but somehow you already have some sort of hold over me and I want to obey. We walk slowly and talk about ordinary things for a while, interspersed with discussion about fetishes that we have chatted about online. I am worried about every slight breeze, fearing that the tops of my stockings will be revealed.

As we get close to where I have left my car, you take advantage of a quieter part of the park to pull me towards you and kiss me. Although your hold on me is gentle, giving me space to pull away if I choose to, your kiss is firm and insistent. My body and my mouth respond instinctively to your dominance, and your hold on me tightens as you feel me relaxing into you. Your hand slowly moves down my back, coming to rest on my arse. I feel the warmth of your hand, separated from the soft flesh only by the fabric of my dress. A small moan escapes from my lips as you pull me towards you and I feel your cock hardening against my body.

Carefully checking that nobody is paying too much attention, you pull my knickers from your pocket. You pull me towards you, now squeezing my arse more tightly, and look deep into my eyes as you sniff the still-damp knickers. I blush, but I am unable (or unwilling) to break the eye contact or the spell that you seem to have cast over me. You return the knickers to your pocket and, as you kiss me passionately, your hand glides briefly between my thighs, which are becoming slick from my juices.

You pull away slightly, both of your hands now gently resting on my waist. "I will completely understand and respect your decision if you say no," you say, "but would you like to come back to mine?"

Despite the lust that I feel, my logical instinct is to say, "Sorry, I don't play on a first meeting," but I already know enough about you to feel comfortable and to feel certain that I want to see you again. So what would be the point of delaying something that we both want? I remind myself that we are both consenting adults, smile at you and shyly nod my agreement.

As you escort me to my car, you tell me your address, kiss me once more and walk away to your car. I take a few moments to collect myself, grateful for another opportunity to make sure that this is what I really want, away from the heat of the lust that you seem to draw from me. Smiling to myself, I enter your address into my satnav and set off, filled once more with excitement and nervousness.

I arrive at your house a few minutes after you get home. I pause before getting out of the car, knowing that this is the last easy opportunity to back out of what I am about to let myself in for. I have very rarely had sex with a man on a first date, but this feels very right. Without thinking, I take off the bracelet that I had been wearing, and realise with a jolt of surprise that I am trying to make it easier for you to restrain me. I knock on your door and you immediately open it, greeting me with a warm hug and a gentle kiss. You take my hand and gently lead me into your living room.

You decide that I look comfortable enough for you to do away with the pleasantries of offering a drink and sitting chatting any more, for now. You leave me standing in the middle of the room and begin kissing me again, your tongue gradually exploring further into my mouth and your hands roaming over my body. I kiss you back and lean my body into your hands.

"Are you warm enough?" you ask. I nod and smile in reply. "Then I think it is time you removed that dress for me." I hesitate for a second, but then reach down and pull the dress over my head. I am now wearing only a lacy bra, stockings and suspenders and a pair of high-heeled boots. My knickers are still in your pocket. You smile and your eyes travel over my body.

"Very nice," you murmur. "Does it feel odd to be wearing a bra but no knickers?" you ask.

"Yes," I reply, giggling slightly.

"Then you'd better take off the bra," you reply. Obediently, I reach behind to unclasp my bra and let it fall from my breasts.

"Now, place both hands behind your head and keep them there." You maintain eye contact with me as your fingers begin drawing circles around my breasts.

"Your nipples are already very hard," you comment. "But I wonder if I can make them even harder..." As your circles decrease, I instinctively push out my chest, displaying my tits to you. You reach my nipples and hold each one between your finger and thumb, rolling them slightly before pinching them, gently at first and then harder. I gasp at the slight pain, which correlates directly to a tingling and growing wetness between my legs. You bend down slightly so that you can lick and suck one nipple, nipping gently with your teeth. My arms are growing tired and I move one arm down slightly, hoping that you are too distracted to notice.

"I told you to keep your hands there," you growl. "It seems I have no choice but to make you keep your hands in one place." You weren't sure whether to physically restrain me on our first meeting, but you can sense that I am feeling comfortable and I am responding enthusiastically to your touch. And you know from my stories how much I enjoy being restrained. I look at you, but my eyes are filled with nervous excitement, not fear. You open a drawer and pull out a length of soft fabric.

"Put your hands behind your back," you command. I obey immediately and you tie the fabric around my wrists, binding them together. You kiss me, your hands roaming again over my now-naked body. The kiss feels even more intense when I am unable to touch you and can merely surrender myself to your will.

Your hand reaches between my legs. "You're soaked," you comment, pushing one finger gently into my pussy. You withdraw your hand and lick your finger, hinting at the further delights that might await me later. You order me to widen my legs and I obey unhesitatingly, opening myself up further to your scrutinising gaze. You place a cushion in front of my and your hands gently push my shoulders down, guiding me to my knees. As you move behind me, I hear the rustling of your clothes which tells me that you are undressing.

You walk back round to stand in front of me and I see your large cock for the first time, already glistening with pre-cum. I smile, imagining how wonderful it will feel inside me. You move forwards until your cock is about an inch from my lips and then pause, allowing me some choice about what to do next (although you smile as you think about the possibilities in future, when you won't usually offer me any choice at all). I open my mouth and put out my tongue, licking the tip of your glistening cock. I begin licking around the head of your cock, exploring it with my tongue and you step forwards slightly so that I am able to take it into my mouth. I suck and lick eagerly, savouring the occasional groans of pleasure that tell me how much you are enjoying this. You withdraw your cock from my mouth slowly.

"I don't want to cum yet," you explain. "There is still so much I want to do to you first."

"But, I believe I promised you a spanking for not meeting up with me earlier in the week," you tell me. "Are you ready to receive your punishment?" I nod and smile shyly, biting my lip in nervous anticipation. You untie my hands, gently pulling me back to my feet and guiding me over towards the sofa. You sit down in the middle of the sofa and then pull me towards you and over your knee. My head rests on one sofa cushion and my feet on the other and I can feel your erection poking into my stomach. You begin by caressing my arse, stroking my cheeks and thighs. Your hand pulls away and I stiffen, anticipating the first spank. But, instead, you merely place it back down to continue stroking. The next time you pull your hand away, I am not sure what to expect until I feel your hand come back down on my arse in a sharp slap. I moan, in pleasure not pain, and push my arse upwards. You spank me a few more times before pausing to stroke each cheek. A few more spanks, slightly harder this time, and then you slide your hand down my arse and over my pussy. I spread my legs slightly, welcoming your touch.

"This is making you even wetter," you comment. "Maybe I'm not doing it hard enough." You resume spanking, gradually getting harder until my moans change to whimpers. "I think you've learned enough of a lesson for now," you say, "but next time we might have to work on you being a bit quieter when I do that...". Your finger returns to my pussy and you pump it in and out for a few moments, making me imagine once more how good your cock will feel inside me. I grind myself against your cock, which is becoming even stiffer beneath me. As you withdraw your finger, you run it up over my asshole, pausing to gently circle it. I remain still and you make a mental note to explore this possibility further at another time.

You guide me upstairs towards your bedroom next, and order me to lay down in the middle of the bed.

"I want you to show me how you play with yourself," you command. I blush, unsure if I can perform such an intimate act in front of a near-stranger. But I want to please you, so I close my eyes and begin rubbing my clit.

"Open your eyes and look at me while you play." It is so hard for me to keep my eyes open, seeing you watching me.

"Spread your legs wider so I can see your pussy." I obey without thinking and spread my legs as wide as I can. You continue to watch me for a few more moments. My tendency to overthink comes into play and I wonder if I am taking too long, if you are growing bored waiting for me to cum. You notice the slight frown on my face.

"Don't you dare cum yet," you tell me. "I'm enjoying watching you and I don't want you 'peaking' too early! Keep playing." Your words reassure me, as does the way that you begin to stroke your cock slowly as you watch. You reach into a drawer and pull out a condom.

"I'm going to fuck you now, and you're going to keep playing. Remember not to cum - I want you to wait as long as possible."

You position yourself over me and gently rub the tip of your cock against the entrance to my pussy. You slide it in slowly, just an inch or so, before pulling out. I groan in frustration, wanting to feel all of your cock. You pause, watching me continue to play, before dipping your cock inside me again, slowly inching slightly further inside me. When you teasingly pull out again, you reach down to pinch my nipple, noticing how this makes my hand speed up on my clit.

"Your nipples would look beautiful with a pair of clamps on them," you comment. You repeat the tormentingly slow entry to my pussy and I raise my hips to push myself onto your cock. You gather all your self-control to pull out of me again.

"I will decide when to give you all of my cock," you tell me.

Your hand nudges mine out of the way and you take over rubbing my clit, using your other hand to hold both my wrists above my head.

"I want to see how long you can last without cumming," you say. Released from any time pressure and excited by your skilled fingers, I feel my orgasm building. You notice the change in my breathing and the way my back arches, and you speed up slightly, releasing my wrists so you can pinch my nipple with your other hand. My orgasm takes over my body and I throw my head back, moaning in ecstasy. You gently stroke my breasts, stomach, hips and thighs, giving me a few moments to recover.

"Now you can have all of my cock," you tell me. You slowly slide your cock into me and I whimper in pleasure as it stretches my pussy until I have accepted your full length. You thrust into me a few times before pulling out and telling me to turn over, onto my hands and knees. Once more, you slowly slide into me, even deeper in this position. I push back onto your cock until you hold my hips to keep me still, ensuring that you retain control. Your thrusts become harder and faster and you use your grasp on my hips to pull me onto your cock until you cum.

You move to lie next to me, pulling my body into you and kissing me.

"There are so many things I want to do to you..." you tell me, with a mischievous glint in your eye. You list a few of them.

"I look forward to experiencing them all," I reply, grinning. When we have both recovered enough, we get dressed - you even return my knickers to me. We sit on the sofa and chat for a while longer and I realise how comfortable I feel around you. Before I set off for home, we make plans to meet again soon...

naughty42
naughty42
188 Followers