A First Salty Taste Of Cum

Story Info
Exploring straight guy takes a guy all the way at last...
943 words
4.11
61.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gives me an address for a block of apartments about 15 minutes' walk from my house. "I'll put some porn on in the background."

It's a Friday night in November, about 11.45pm. It's cold outside, but I've had a couple of drinks. I take a coat and, leaving my wallet on the side of my bedroom table, my keys. Can't be too careful.

There's an amazing amount of adrenaline rushing through me as I make my way through these familiar streets. I look at strangers as I'm on my way past. I'm mildly paranoid (can they see in my eyes what I'm going to do), but also excited. One man walks past a bus stop, and I imagine him saying hello, and putting a hand on his jeans... but I'm walking on.

For 10 minutes of adrenalized walking I'm in familiar territory, but then I take a sharp turn to a new patch. From now on in this is unfamiliar turf. I walk past the garage he said would be on the right hand side, and then I see the street sign. There's a block of apartments on the left, just as he said, and I have to walk down a side lane.

The apartments are small, I find, and I access them from a back stair. I wonder if I'll meet any of his neighbours on the way up. It's on the second floor, on an open air balcony. I see the number he's given me and the door slightly ajar. My heart is beating and my mouth is dry, but I'm trying to keep some saliva to work on his cock with, to make him wet, so his dick will slide easily down my throat.

I push the door. The lights are lowered as we'd agreed. I can see his room from the tiny corridor, he's standing there just a couple of yards back from the doorway with is back to his bed. He's a little larger than I'd anticipated, but within seconds with a groan we're rubbing each others cocks within our trousers. We both give a nervous groan of sexual pleasure.

I unbutton him and reveal his white underwear. My hand cups him as he gives a moan and tilts his head back slightly. I've found myself on the floor taking his trousers round his knees. My face muzzles up to his wife undies and I feel his soft but hardening cock. I give the fabric a lick, then pull out his cock which I take almost immediately into my mouth. He's small - the only other guy I've had in my mouth was much larger - but I've read all about how to pleasure a man. I make sure his cock is salivated with my spit as I work over the head and shaft. And then there's a real feeling of him growing in my mouth. My senses are overloaded with endorphins but I'm overpowered by his scent, slightly unwashed but musty and powerful. After a minute or so of sucking him, he takes his cock out of me and removes fully his trousers and underwear and lies back on the bed. I'm on my knees between his legs with my hands around the back of his knees and I start to lick his balls. I see his hairy and slightly bulgy belly - in the cold light of day I wouldn't find all that attractive but in this moment with my tongue and mouth round his balls I am full of desire for this man. My mouth then proceeds to work down his cock again, slowly down the shaft. I can get all of him inside my mouth, and that fact alone excites me hugely.

After about two minutes of slow sucking, I start to increase the pace. I'm gobbling him now, my mouth making sloppy sucking sounds as work all the way down him, the rubbery texture of the foreskin making the sweetest sound. "Can you taste my precum?" he asks, and I nod because I do.

When I was with my first guy, I took him in my mouth but didn't make him cum that way. This time, I'm determined to do so, but I don't know what to expect, or when he's going to blow. Is he going to cum in my mouth? Will I know when it's going to happen, and if so will I withdraw and let him cum elsewhere? Will he cum on my face, and will this disgust me? But all these questions are overwhelmed by the gorgeous feeling of dick and foreskin and the noticeable reverberations of pleasure throughout his body, the tightening of his grip on my arms, the moans and groans of his mounting pleasure. And in the end when he does come I hardly notice it, just a brief flash of salty taste in my mouth which then washes down the back of my throat. For a moment I'm not sure if it's pre-cum or the real deal, until I feel the subsiding of his ardour and a pat on the head as he says, "thanks mate, I'll sleep tonight like a baby." He's wearing only a t-shirt and socks. And as I turn round, I notice for the first time the porn he'd put on for us which we didn't need in the end, beautiful twenty year old guys with great hair, smooth bodies and large cocks sucking and rimming each other. I'm still exhilarated and slightly dazed. And, finding the socks and shoes I'd put on the floor by the bed, I let myself out and walk home in the cold, somehow altered.