A First Time Ch. 01

Story Info
A naive Japanese virgin finds incest on a stormy night.
4.1k words
4.41
133.7k
158

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a rewrite of my first submission which did not come out quite the way I had hoped. At the urging of those who commented, I expanded it. A special thanks to Amela who took pity on a struggling newbie and as editor, gave a critical eye and thoughtful comments.

This installment is the first of an eight-chapter series in which a Japanese-American woman discovers incestuous firsts, some of which are kinky, if not downright perverted. The standard disclaimers as to age and fictitious identity of the all characters apply. I hope that you enjoy the series.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The first time I saw a penis it looked utterly gross. It was this limp, slippery one-eyed eel that emerged from a tangled patch of dark pubic hair. The fleshy monster boldly forced itself through the fragile gates of my sex to pierce my thin veil of virginity. Heedless of the blood drawn and pain caused, it proceeded to repeatedly penetrate and vigorously stretch my unexplored feminine grotto. Then, with a large guttural grunt, the invading presence plunged into my very depths and spewed its sticky, milky, white goo before deflating from utter exhaustion.

My fingers hesitantly encircled its slipperiness. I lifted the flaccid shaft for better inspection. I was immediately taken aback by the mixture of musky seminal discharge, the light metallic smell of my ruptured hymen, and the subtle scent of my own sexual juices. My hand slid up the slimy shaft to the flanged head when it threatened to escape through my ring of fingers, forcing me to tighten my grip. A small pearl of waxy fluid emerged from the slit of its head and, before I knew it, it quickly disappeared with a flick of my tongue. My mouth was filled with my first unforgettable taste of masculine ambrosia.

Suddenly, the once-dormant manhood in my hand stirred and revived. Before my widening eyes, it became engorged and lengthened, seemingly throbbing with a life of its own. Its rapid transformation surprised me so much that I couldn't help but gasp in sheer amazement. It was then that with a lurch of his hips, the penis that I had unexpectedly licked moments before jumped between my parted lips to enter my open mouth.

My first reaction was to pull back, but a hand at the rear of my head effectively negated this instinctive retreat. I gagged as the crotch-snake sought to slither into my mouth. Then for some strange, unexplainable reason, I found myself relaxing my throat and granting it greater access.

As the engorged penis slipped further into my mouth, my lips firmly wrapped around it. I was rewarded with a low moan of bliss, but wasn't sure if it came from him or me. All I knew was that I was shamelessly relishing in the incredible sensation of a man's erection sliding back and forth in my mouth for the first time.

Oh, yeah, I, like the thousands of young girls, had read about oral sex either in dull clinical sex education textbooks, those teasing feminine magazines, or racy teenage romance novels. I tried mouthing boiled hot dogs and even attempted swallowing peeled bananas to varying degrees of success and satisfaction.

However, while I knew the mechanics of what was crudely referred to as blowjob, nothing could prepare me for the moment when a real penis would fill my mouth. I wasn't prepared for how rapidly it would grow or how sinfully delicious it would taste. I never thought that when I would be finally doing it that I would willingly and eagerly be going down on my younger brother, Kenny, during an incredulous night in which our innocent sibling love would quickly become forbidden incestuous lust.

I remember thinking during that fateful night about how I should have been exhilarated at having some much-desired private time. But instead I found myself in a pensive mood. Perhaps my feelings were in keeping with the stormy weather that raged around my family's home. Or perhaps it was because my parents had flown to a neighboring island to watch my older sister, Trudy, play tennis for the state University. Or perhaps it was because I had been instructed to keep an eye on my rascal younger brother, who was forever puttering around with something in his shed at the back of the house.

My parents are hardworking, second-generation Japanese-Americans who, while blending into Western society, cling to traditional cultural values of their ancestry, especially when it comes to family. They run a tiny country store in a small surfing community on the island of Oahu. The store is known for its shaved ice cones. Naturally, my siblings and I are expected to pitch in at the store when we aren't in school or at school-related activities. Above all, we are supposed to take care of each other.

Since I started my second year at a local community college, there hasn't been a whole lot of "me time" between studying, working at the store, and other family obligations. As such, you would think that I should have been resentful at the loss of a free weekend babysitting Kenny, who was known to lack common sense and be rather impulsive. But who was I kidding? Even if I hadn't stuck at home because of Kenny, I wouldn't have had anything to do. My social (and love) life were going nowhere quickly.

This was in stark contrast to Trudy who had no problem attracting the boys. Although she was just two inches shorter than me with a height of 5'5", she had a disgustingly trim but shapely body unlike my form which was clearly reflected in my bedroom's full-length mirror. Fresh from the shower, I twisted and turned as I critically assessed my nude reflection. I am glad that my legs are long and nicely shaped; my hips are bigger than Trudy's but not by much; and my buns are round and firm.

Unfortunately, next to Trudy, I was downright deficient in the boob department. How could she have full B-cup tits on her smaller body frame when I was barely an A-cup? My breasts are pointy snow-white mounds, much smaller than the ice cones that I make and sell at the family store. They wouldn't be noticeable if not for my large, dark, meaty nipples. I really don't need to wear a bra but do so to prevent my protruding tips from making embarrassing bumps under my thin tops and t-shirts.

Trudy, however, loves being braless and brazenly displays her bigger boobs. My older sister has no qualms using her eldest child status and her tennis scholarship as reasons to sneak out of the house and dump her family chores and Kenny on me.

Fooling around with whatever buff guy caught her eye, Trudy would then brag to me of her sexual exploits in graphic detail and of her long line of male adorers who amply sample what she so freely flaunts. Although I derisively think of my sister as an easy slut, there is a part of me that is secretly envious of her.

At nineteen, I'm utterly hopeless. I've never kissed a guy, much less even held hands. While I hate to admit it, I'm just a simple, flat-chested, plain-Jane, naïve Japanese girl.

As if to prove my point, my cotton nightie that I just slipped on is just like me -- plain, baggy, knee-length, sleeveless, button-down front...boring. Compared to Trudy who is into silky-slinky sleepwear, I am dull Miss Straight-and-Narrow who never does anything that might be construed as wrong.

About the only thing that I do that might be considered risqué is not wearing any panties under my nightie...whoopee! How daring especially since I am alone in the privacy of my own bedroom. What was I going to do in bed all by myself? Well...I do indulge myself every so often while reading steamy novels. How sad, though, that I've never done anything more daring then touch myself in my own bed.

My nightie rode up my thighs as I eased under the sheets of my bed and nestled against the headboard. My fingertips drifted over my flat belly as I debated whether to pull up my hem or stroke the juncture of my soft inner thighs through the fabric. Suddenly. my contemplation was interrupted.

"Laurie, it's windy and rainy outside. I'm scared. You're the only one in the whole house and the storm is shaking everything. Can I come in, please?"

I couldn't prevent a smile from appearing on my lips as I looked up to see Kenny. My friends all think that Kenny is cute, and he is. But he can be a pest much of the time. However, I think of him as an endearing imp who always has a special place in my heart. Maybe it is because Trudy is so mean to him all the time that I feel compelled to step up and protect him from her cruel teasing. In return, Kenny has a way of always brightening my day and doing rascal things to make me feel special. He has a knack of shamelessly extracting special favors that I would never extend to others.

"Laurie, I don't like wind and rain, much less thunder and lightning. I'm afraid, Laurie. Can I join you in bed -- like I used to? Can you hold me like before, please?"

I should have said no and told Kenny that he wasn't the frightened little boy who used to scamper in my bed whenever he was afraid and needed some cuddling. Kenny is now an eighteen-year-old high school senior, and he's growing bigger and taller each day. But he is still my little brother and I can't turn him down, especially when he has that scared puppy dog look and uses his pitiful tone of voice. Kenny knows that I can't deny him when he does that. The little bastard has no qualms using it to get something from me.

Throwing all common sense aside like I did the bed sheets, I let Kenny crawl into my bed as he has done so many times before when he is scared and needs to snuggle. As if to mark the significance of my naïve decision that would forever change the rest of our lives, the Heavens opened with a furious maelstrom. Flashes of lightning, roaring thunder, and a sudden downpour rattled the entire house. Kenny clung to me and I hugged him closer, pressing his head against the crease of my shoulder and chest.

Lying on his side, Kenny draped his top leg over my thigh as he snuggled up to me. As with many teenage males, the popping of erections are unpredictable and uncontrollable occurrences. For Kenny who lives with two not-so-bad looking older sisters, his hard-ons are second nature and largely go unnoticed, especially by me.

Once I got over the shock the storm's sudden outburst, I realized that the pressure against my upper thigh was new and strangely disturbing. Where had the time gone? Where was that scrawny little boy I knew? Who was this tall, muscular surfer dude who was holding me in my bed, separated from my naked body only by a very thin layer of cotton cloth? My younger brother wasn't supposed to get an erection while lying next to me. I should have shoved Kenny away, if not out of my bed.

Still, Kenny's embrace was extremely natural, strangely reassuring, and somehow touching in the most unexpected way. For when Kenny unconsciously rubbed against me under the covers, I went silent and did nothing even though I knew the edge of my nightie was working its way further up my soft upper legs.

However, the air of innocence was shattered when I heard, "I like your tits better than Trudy's. Your nipples are so big." With a jerk of my head, I saw that my partially unbuttoned nightie had puckered and separated so much that Kenny had a clear view of one of my boobs and its jutting nipple.

"Ewww, Kenny, you're disgusting! I let you crawl into my bed for comfort and what do you do? You sneak a peek of my tits."

"Ah, Laurie, don't be like that. This isn't exactly the first time, you know. I mean I've got two hot sisters, and both of you trot around the house braless all the time. Trudy got bigger boobs than you, but she's a real cock-teaser -- all show and nothing else but blue balls in the making. When I see your tits it's only because you lean over and are unaware that I'm looking. I'm not joking when I say that I like what I see." Kenny tenderly whined and nuzzled my neck like he does when he wants something. "Come on, Laurie, let me -- let me see your boobs. Please? Pretty please?"

Kenny knows how to burrow his way into my heart, and he shamelessly takes advantage of my affection for him. It doesn't help when I suddenly realize that what my brother had just said was probably true. I had on several occasions scolded Trudy for brazenly showing off her developed chest to Kenny (not that it did any good with my older sister). I also admit that while I didn't deliberately go around flashing Kenny my tits like Trudy, I'm not exactly careful when he is around me.

With a loud sigh of mock disgust, suppressed humor, and ultimate resignation, I stopped trying to push him away and just laid back and looked at the ceiling. While I toyed with his shaggy hair, I slowly undid the top buttons of my nightie until it was undone to my belly button. My heart beat in my throat when Kenny hesitantly opened my gown to expose my breasts.

"What happened to your boobs?" Kenny asked innocently. "They're not pointy anymore. They've kind of disappeared."

With a playful slap to his head, I chuckled, "Oh, Kenny, you're such a doofus. Boobs are soft, and when a girl lies on her back, they kind of flatten out. It even happens to Trudy who's got more than me." Until today I still don't know why I sat up then to show how my boobs shifted back to being small pointy cones. I, however, didn't anticipate that in doing so, the straps of my undone nightie would slip from my shoulders and fully expose me from the waist up.

Moving so that his face was less than an inch from my bare breasts, Kenny uttered, "To me, your boobs look like delicious vanilla ice cream cones, each topped off with a big fat strawberry nipple. Oh, Laurie, look. Your nipples get all hard when I breathe on them. See? They're really sticking out just begging to be --"

I can't describe the sensation from when Kenny's mouth unexpectedly descended and engulfed one of my tits. I should have jumped out of bed, exclaiming that what he was doing was wrong and disgusting. And yet I was completely paralyzed as my boob disappeared into my younger brother's vacuum-like mouth. His tongue was a whirlwind around my inhaled mound and drove me insane. Latching on to my thick, long nipple, Kenny gently tugged with his puckered lips until I cried out. He then let go, but only to devour my other perky mound.

I knew my tits -- especially my nipples -- were tender, but until that moment I didn't know how excruciatingly sensitive they were. The tips jutted in painful rigidity and were so hard that I swear they could have cut diamonds. My heart beat so fast and hard in my chest that I couldn't move, breathe, or speak. A raging fire storm consumed me, filling my lungs and leaving me desperately gasping for air. I should have demanded that Kenny stop, but I was helpless to do anything but submit as he sucked my very soul through my aching, ruby-red nipples.

I suddenly became aware of Kenny's smooth, hot penis burning against the skin of my thigh as it slipped under my loose nightie. It wasn't until then that I realized that Kenny had somehow shed his sleeping shorts and top and was stark naked under the bedding. In a last-ditched attempt to control the situation, I managed to press my legs tightly together just as my younger brother rolled on top of me to better suckle my stiff nipples. However, all I did was form a valley with my inner thighs that funneled Kenny's rock-hard manhood towards my unexplored womanhood.

The first nudge and subsequent prodding of my surprisingly wet sex broke the spell that had bewitched me. It was then I realized that my legs were parting of their own accord, surrendering the apex of my soft inner thighs. Jolted by the alarming awareness of what was about to happen, I whined desperately, "Stop, Kenny, oh please stop! What are we doing? We shouldn't -- we mustn't -- it's wrong! Oh, Kenny, don't-"

I never got a chance to complete my feeble plea as Kenny's lips silenced me with an awkward but passionate kiss. At first I tried to repel his wiggling tongue but somehow ended up responding to Kenny's kiss with inexplicable urgency. Kenny then abruptly broke free and mumbled, "I love you Laurie...and I know you love me. I want you -- always have. Be my first and let me be yours. Please let me."

While these words were what I had yearned to hear, the fact that they were being uttered by my young brother was wrong. Sex with Kenny was wrong. It was brother-sister incest! Yet, at the same time, my body betrayed me as I eagerly responded to Kenny (as evidenced by the undeniable wetness seeping from my sex, flowing uncomfortably between my butt cheeks). I was caught in the moment of my own undisputable lust. It was then I realized that I wanted Kenny!

God, it was so incredible how his rock-hard cock plowed the furrow of my sopping wet pussy slit, spreading my swollen labia for the first time. Unable to stop myself, I jerked and wiggled when his flanged head rubbed repeatedly over my stiff clitoris before it traveled back down to probe my squirming vaginal opening. My slippery sexual excitement flowed freely, causing lewd plopping and slurping sounds as Kenny's penis teasingly nudged my opening.

There are various ways to describe the moment I lost my virginity: "What just happened?" or "Yeow! What's this damn white-hot bar of molten iron between my legs?" But, the final way might be as my small hole was boldly penetrated, "Shit! Is he really putting all that in me?"

Tears escaped from my eyes in response to the onslaught of pain as Kenny mindlessly drove into me with short but strong thrusts which tossed me like a helpless ragdoll.

Yet, as the pain lessened and then gradually subsided, I found myself responding to each thrust of Kenny's hips. I clasped him to me and wrapped my legs around him, pulling him deeper into me. Long, strong stokes caused his cock to churn my pussy fluids into a heady froth. I kissed him with mindless and building urgency as his every stroke stoked the raging inferno in the depths of my belly.

Suddenly, my world exploded with a mind-shattering climax that consumed my very being and shook me with violent convulsions. Sobbing uncontrollably, I teetered on the brink of consciousness, frantically trying to capture my breath and regain control of my shuddering body. My orgasm frightened me beyond belief. It dwarfed any climax brought about by my fingers.

As my sanity returned, it was undeniable that I had sex with a man who, although my younger brother who loves me, found me incredibly desirable (as evidenced by the loud and rapid slapping against my battered pussy). I loved every moment and every inch of his hardness crammed between my legs. I also loved the feeling of being blatantly horny and deliciously sinful. I found myself admitting, "Ooh, goddamn it, I love it. I love having sex!"

Seemingly reading my mind, Kenny groaned loudly as he mindlessly and repeatedly drove in as deep as possible. I honestly expected his erection to burst out of mouth any moment. His body then shook so violently that I had to wrap my arms and legs around him, pulling him as deep as possible into me. Mindlessly bucking, Kenny issued a deep guttural grunt as he forcefully drove deeper into my much-abused pussy before erupting with the sudden burning lava of his loins.

A few moments later, an exhausted Kenny sprawled onto my soft sweat-glistening body and muttered, "I love you, Laurie. I always have, but now I love you more. God, you were fantastic. Here I am lying on top of you, my dick still buried in you, and I don't want to move. Do you know your pussy is still gripping and milking my cock? Can you feel me throbbing, still oozing in you? Shit, I feel like I shot my guts into your incredible pussy."

When I finally got my heart out of my throat and regained my senses, I tried to explain to Kenny as his dutiful older sister why we couldn't let what had just happened happen again. Of course, my argument against brother-sister sex was made extremely difficult with my younger brother lying on top of me, both of us drenched and naked.

12