A First Time Ch. 03

Story Info
Shameless jerking off and photos in a den of iniquity.
2.9k words
4.48
42.3k
42

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the third installment in the eight-part series in which a young Japanese-American woman discovers the secrets of her younger brother's man cave and her own sexuality. If you have not read the preceding chapters, please do so before reading this one.

As always, a special thanks to Amela for her critical eye and helpful comments.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The shed was built on a little rise behind our house. My grandfather who had been a small-time farmer kept his tractor, seed, fertilizer, and tools up there. After he passed away, much of his stuff was sold, given away, or just dumped. My folks then used the shed as an extra storage room until Kenny, my younger brother, somehow managed to make the place his own.

In the beginning, Kenny would go there when he was upset and pouted until I came to get him. Then it was his workshop when he started to scavenge, take apart, and repair things that he found discarded or unwanted. When he dabbled with his amateur photography, he set up a dark room for developing film with a large degree of success. However, as Kenny entered high school, the shed became his man cave, a personal place where he'd sometimes sleep (or do whatever maturing young boys did).

The shed finally became Kenny's "den of iniquity" and there was a good chance that upon entering it I would suffer - and ultimately enjoy - a creative but thoroughly perverse "Kenny's waylay" (with a big emphasis on the "lay"). It was amazing the kinky acts that my younger brother could get me to do and did to me once that shed door closed.

I learned the painful and utterly embarrassing way to never let the bastard sweet talk me into being tied spread eagle and buck naked on his work table. Boy, did he work me over that afternoon, torturing me with kisses, caresses, and digital penetrations. Taking advantage of my helplessness, he would have shoved his hand up my pussy (shit, I think he already had four fingers in) out of teenage curiosity. Fortunately, he stopped his experiment when I threatened that, if he succeeded, his fist would be the last thing he'd ever shove into me.

You would think that after that perverted introduction to mild bondage I would have learned not to enter Kenny's shed if I didn't want to be sexually exploited. Yet, one afternoon when our parents and Trudy went to visit relatives on the other island, I stumbled upon one of the dark secrets of my younger brother's shed.

I was just beginning my monthly period and used that as an excuse to beg off going with my folks. Kenny was busy in his shed working on some project and I was told to watch him. So, when Kenny asked me to help him with a soldering project that needed an extra pair of hands, I showed just how much I hadn't learned my lesson as I didn't think much about it when I agreed.

While holding the pieces that Kenny wanted to join, I looked around the shed's interior and happened to notice a bed sheet hanging oddly on the wall. Wondering what it was covering or hiding, I peeked after Kenny no longer needed my help. I was surprised to find full-length pictures of Trudy and me. Beneath each photo, the unpainted wooden wall was stained with a rather dark spot that seemed to dribble down toward to floor.

I took a closer look at Trudy's oddly provocative photo that must have been taken just after she finished a tennis match. Her form-fitting outfit was obviously drenched in sweat, and Kenny had captured her full, braless breasts as they pushed against the thin fabric of her outfit. In true Trudy form, she flaunted her obvious nipple bumps which protruded shamelessly and proudly.

I don't know when Kenny took my picture. It was revealing beyond belief. The thin cotton material of my homemade bikini fit perfectly when I put it on at home, but one dip in the ocean made it loosen and cling to my body like wet tissue paper. The cold water instantly made my large nipples harden and lengthen to the point where they jutted noticeably though the triangle cups of my bikini top. My bikini bottom hung lewdly from my rounded hips, and the crotch of my bottom clearly showed the camel-toe cleft of my pussy.

"Kenny! What the hell this is?"

Seeing what I was looking at, Kenny made a mad scramble to cover the photos and failing at that, tried desperately to take them down. However, I blocked him with my body and said, "Kenny, you tell me what this is or else you're not going to get any nooky for quite a while. I mean it, Kenny, what is this?'"

"Laurie, you're going to be mad...promise me you won't be mad," he said in his frightened little boy voice that he used so effectively to dampen my anger. Taking in a deep breath and letting it out slowly, I softened my tone and asked him nicely to tell me.

Kenny stuttered, "There are times when living with two good looking sisters is really hard on me. These pictures remind me of the difference between the two of you.

"Trudy - well - she's mean and a real cock teaser. She knows that I have raging hormones but loves teasing and embarrassing me. She deliberately does things like bending over to flash me her boobs or sit across from me and casually spread her legs to flash me her panties. Trudy loves to torment me and that makes me so mad. There are times I just have to...well...there's a lot of things that I do to her...in my head.

"You, on the other hand, are simply beautiful. That picture was a candid snapshot at a family picnic. Unlike Trudy, you don't flaunt yourself. But look how your nipples are so stiff that they really poke out from your bikini top. Then look at how your bottom is low and sexy on your hips, and how your pussy slit is visibly wedged between your thighs. God, Laurie, you're so sizzling hot that I have to immediately relieve myself."

"Relieve yourself? You mean you masturbate looking at my picture? That's the spot on the wall?" When Kenny ducked his head and averted his eyes, I knew that had hit the nail on the head. Then a disturbing conclusion popped into my head. 'Kenny, you son-of-a-bitch, there's a spot below Trudy's photo! You're fantasizing about her too!'"

Dodging my swat by stepping away, Kenny quickly threw his hands in front of him to placate me, his jealous sister. "Okay, okay, Laurie, calm down and remember that you promised. Yeah, I admit that I beat my meat but I told you that I have to with my constant state of horniness with two hot sisters. But, when I jerk off when looking at Trudy, I am thinking about how she's put me down and what I'd like to do to that fucking bitch if I ever get the chance.

"You, on the other hand...well...all I can think of are the sexy things we do when we make love. I think of how you willingly - eagerly - swallow my load that I shoot down your throat. Your big nipples are incredible and I love when you make those girlish whimpers when I suck them hard. I love to eat your delicious pussy and slurp your sweet sex juices. Laurie, when I think of making love to you, I have to jerk off."

"Kenny, I want to see you masturbate." The words slipped out of my mouth as I saw the tent in the front of Kenny's shorts. "You've come in my mouth and pussy, but I never seen you shoot your sperm out of your dick. Show me, Kenny. I want to see it!"

It took very little to get Kenny to yank off his t-shirt, drop his shorts and underwear and stand before me in unabashed nudity. His teenage erection was full, and when released, slapped rigidly against his taunt stomach. With lust in his eyes for me, his body trembled uncontrollably as he grasped his throbbing shaft. However, just as he was about to hand-jive himself Kenny suddenly stopped.

"Laurie, I want to jerk off," he panted as he struggled to control his urges, "But I want to shoot on you - not some damn wall. I want you to be naked and playing with yourself while I beat my meat. Laurie, you drive me so crazy when you come that I can't help but pop my cork. You're so damn hot, Laurie - god, I can't begin to tell you just how sexy you are. Play with yourself, Laurie. Please, Laurie, do it for me?"

Strangely enough, I didn't need much more encouragement as I shamelessly shed my clothes in a flash. When I shimmied out my panties, I heard Kenny exclaim, "Laurie! Is that blood? Are you bleeding?"

It wasn't until I followed Kenny's stare that I realized that my sanitary pad was soaked in my monthly flow. "Yes, little brother. I just started my period, and when I have my menses, I flow quite heavily in the beginning. Fortunately, this time I don't have the bad cramps that I usually have."

Sitting on a chair nearby, I spread my legs wide and leaned back. My heart beat loudly in my ears. Parting my swollen pussy lips with my fingers, I immediately felt a trickle of wetness escape my love tunnel but I didn't know if it was my blood or sexual excitement - or a mixture of the two. All I knew was that I was turned on by the burning eyes of my younger brother.

"Why, Kenny? Does my bleeding turn you off? Do you want me to stop and get dressed?"

"Hell no, Laurie. It's so...exciting...so different. I want to be able to see your twat clearly as you finger it, but your full bush is covering your love hole. Can I please trim your pubic hairs? I know this sounds very weird but I've been meaning to ask you for a long time. It's kind of hard to eat your pussy when I get a mouthful of your pussy hair. And when I get pubic hairs stuck in my mouth and down my throat...Yuck!"

Not knowing what possessed me, I got up and walking to Kenny's work bench. Clearing it with a sweep of my arm, I turned and sat on the bench's end. With my buttocks resting on the bench edge, I laid back with my legs well-spread. In so doing, my entire pussy muff was revealed for Kenny's viewing pleasure.

Kenny, however, didn't rush in trimming my bush. His fingers pinched and casually pulled my pubic hairs straight up before snipping them. When it came to those on my puffy pussy lips, Kenny gently pulled each labium taunt so that he could snip each hair individually. The cut strands were plucked, brushed, or blown off me, and all this intimate and close-up contact was not lost on me. My hips squirmed and lifted from Kenny's obvious stimulation. When Kenny used a Dust Buster vacuum on my freshly shorn pubic patch, I freaked out from the first in a mini-series of skimming orgasms.

At this point I was flowing so freely that I could feel my liquids seep from my love hole to between my butt cheeks, darkening the wooden work bench. I shamelessly fingered my love button and occasionally curled a finger or two into my slippery cunt. I gasped and squirmed as I finger-pumped my oozing, fleshy tube. "Oooh, Kenny, you've made me so damn horny." I said, "I'm going to come soon. Jerk off, Kenny! I want to see you shoot.'"

"Sit up a little, Laurie, that's it...but lean back just a little...rest on your forearms. I want to see your titties jiggle when you finger yourself. God, they're like cones of Jell-O. Squish them with your free hand while you jerk off. Yeah, just like that. Now tug on your fat nipples, ooh yeah, make them long and thick. Spread your legs wide, Laurie. I want to see your juicy cunt. Oh, my god, you're so damn sexy, Laurie. I'm going to come - I'm going to shoot my wad all over your perky little titties...Arrgh! Arrgh!! Arrgh!!"

Kenny was so excited that his first forceful spurt was accompanied by a sharp groin thrust which resulted in a sizeable rope of creamy, sticky spunk exploding into my surprised face. After that release, he was better able to control his spurts, adeptly hosing each of my small conical breasts. However, what he did not know was that his spewed jism on my overheated body would be like spraying gasoline on a burning field, triggering a fiery, mind-rendering orgasm in me.

The flashes of light through my clenched eyelids were the first sensation I had as I struggled to recover from my extraordinary climax. With searing desire still raging in the pit of my belly, I slowly opened my eyes and was astonished to find Kenny snapping pictures of me with his camera.

"Kenny, stop, I don't..." was all I could mutter before my brother's cock was shoved between my open lips.

"Suck me, Laurie, suck me, like a good older sister would," Kenny ordered as another flash exploded in my eyes. "Make me nice and hard again while I take pictures of you giving me a blow job."

When I tried to balk at the thought of being photographed with a dick between my lips (much less in an incestuous act), Kenny pushed the back of my head to make me take more of him into my mouth. Then clearing my hair from my face for an unobstructed view, he pressed his dick between my lips just before snapping another photo.

"Don't worry, Laurie. These photos will be only for our eyes. And if it'll make you feel comfortable, I'll let you burn the negatives after I printed out one set. Ooh, yeah, sis, that's the way to give head. Look how you suck cock." Several quick flashes followed before Kenny whispered, "Like I told you Laurie, you are incredibly hot, and my pictures will show just how slutty you are and just how much you want to have sex with me. That's why I can't resist fucking you every chance I get. God, you so fucking incredible!

"Lean back, Laurie, spread your thighs wide and relax. Play with yourself." More flashes penetrated my closed eyelids. I knew Kenny was taking full-length snapshots of my naked body. I should have been shocked, angry, and disgusted. Instead I found that I was really turned on by his audacity and my lustful willingness. I couldn't stop my fingertips from flying over my bright-red love button and doing exactly what my younger brother told me to do.

"That's it, Laurie. Now, look at me, Laurie...look at the camera. Yeah, that's the look. Show me how badly you want me. Yeah, spread your puffy pussy lips wider...show me your open cunt hole...all hot and juicy...bloody and sizzling.

"Ooh, doesn't that feel good when I rub the head of my dick up and down the slit of your newly trimmed pussy? My dick is all slimy and slippery. Does Laurie want it? Do you want my big, fat cock wedged in your fucking cunt? Judging from the way you're squirming and moaning, my big sister must want it bad.

"God, Laurie, you can't believe what a hot picture this is of my older sister leaning back with my cum all over her face and little titties, and in the same picture of my cock head stuck between her swollen cunt lips, embedded in her fucking pussy. Now another shot of my dong shoved halfway up into snatch - ooh, yeah!"

Then suddenly, Kenny exclaimed as he yanked himself out of me. "Oh, fuck!" I don't have one of Dad's rubbers! Shit, I forgot to bring some from the house!"

I had to chuckle at Kenny's distress before saying, "Thank you, Kenny, for remembering about not knocking me up." Then after a slight pause, I whispered, "Kenny, if I'm having my period, you can't get me pregnant. You can fuck me all you want without a rubber. So, put that goddamn camera down, and take care of your slutty sister whom you've gotten so horny!"

A sharp gasp escaped my lips as his rock-hard cock sank into my sex like a hot knife slicing through butter. My legs automatically wrapped around Kenny's pistoning hips and I clutched him to my glistening body. "Oooh, yeah, Kenny. I know what will happen to me once I step foot into this damn shed of yours. I know that you'll do anything you want with me, and I'll do it willingly."

"Damn it, Laurie! Stop talking and show me just what a bitch in heat you are. I've got my cock all the way up your sizzling twat and I'm going to fill you up with hot, creamy spunk. Now, stop talking and start fucking."

"Yes, Kenny, yes..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Stick around for the chapter in which Laurie learns to spread her wings (as well as her legs) and commits her second big incestuous taboo.