A First Time for Anal Play Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it was time to fuck her properly. I began fucking deeper into her. Her face was contorted, but she didn't ask me to stop. Finally I was balls deep in her tight rectum. I stayed lodged up there a minute enjoying the tightness, and then moved back slowly. Back in to the hilt again and now I began to fuck her slowly and gently. She frigged her clit, and slowly she began to fuck back up at me. Soon I was pounding into her. She was moaning unintelligibly as I reamed her ass with powerful strokes. I pulled out and flipped her over onto her knees. I pushed her head down and rammed my prick back inside her shit hole. I fucked her a few minutes this way and she came. I stopped pounding to enjoy the contractions massaging my dick, and then pulled out and flipped her over again.

This time I got the vibrator we had used earlier, and shoved it into her pussy, turning it on high. I lifted her up a bit, and slowly sank my dick back in her poop chute. I put her legs over my shoulder and leaned into her. Now I began to fuck her in earnest. The feel of the vibrator against my dick, separated by that oh so thin membrane was intense. The vibrator tended to shoot out of her pussy when I raised up, and my stomach slammed it back into her when I fucked forward impaling her on my dick. She came again. This time I was close, my dick was raw from her anal grip and my balls were tight. It didn't take long.

With a lunge, I slammed into her, shooting was after wad of sperm deep into her bowels. I was shaking, my arms would no longer hold me up, her legs fell off my shoulders as my head pillowed between her breasts. She came. Milking me again as I slowly softened inside her rectum. I pushed off her, and leaned back to remove the vibrator, it was annoying me now. My dick was still semi-hard and lodged halfway inside her butt. I fell forward again taking a nipple in my mouth and sucking and biting it. Her pussy and ass continued to contract. Finally a contraction pushed my limp dick out of her bottom, and we lay there, breathing heavily, wet and satisfied.

When I could move, I crawled up with my knees under her armpits and my flaccid member hanging limp and cum covered, and told her to clean it. She tried to lift her head but couldn't, so I leaned forward on the headboard, my limp noodle dangling over her lips. She took me in her mouth and licked and sucked my flaccid tool like a kitten nursing. Jeez it felt good. I couldn't hold up any longer, and I crawled down, and lay by her side.

We slept for a few hours, and then got up and took another dip in the pool. I was able to fuck her one more time after she used her talented mouth to make me rise, but she was way too sore for another anal escapade. We slept again, and when I woke, it was early, the sun already up over the horizon. It was time for me to go, I needed to get some real rest before heading back to the pool at the country club. She got up with me, went into the house, and returned shortly. She asked if I would be willing to come back. That was an affirmative. She also asked if I would mind her telling a few friends about our escapades, she was sure some of them would be interested in having a go at me. I was all for that, but I cautioned her that I wouldn't be attracted to anyone, who was unkempt, or had let themselves go and didn't care about their appearance, or was uptight about exploring their bodies. She promised me, that I would like any of her friends. A few had some middle age spread, but they were all classy ladies who would love to explore sex beyond their husbands monthly hump.

A maid brought out some breakfast and we chatted and ate, and then I got dressed in my shorts and got ready to leave. Angela came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me. She also pushed something down the front of my shorts. I went to pull it out, but she said to wait till I left. She got my number, said she would see me at the pool, and walked away, her ass cheeks swaying. I could feel my dick tingle as I remembered the pleasure that little hole tucked in those cheeks could bring. I walked out, hopped on my bike and remembered the something in my shorts, as it poked me. I took it out. It was 4 hundred dollar bills and a note. The note said "please take this as a token of my thanks for the pleasure you gave me last night. Don't be offended, it isn't payment for services, just a thanks., Angela" I should have told her it was my pleasure, but the dough came in handy. So I zipped off to get some rest and find out what the rest of the day held in store for me.

At the pool, I could see that Angela had spread the word. Many eyes were my way and they didn't break contact when I caught them looking. While swimming, I had a few pinches on my butt and dick, but they stayed at a distance mostly. While at the snack bar, a tall red-head with short hair said hi, introduced herself as Camille, and left a note in my hand. An address and a time and tomorrows date. Hot shit. This woman looked like an amazon. I couldn't wait to turn her upside down.

Needless to say I made the date, and was rewarded with a hot sexy broad who has the distinction of being the first woman to invade my ass.

To Be Continued...

12